Start by marking “Wrong Bed, Right Man” as Want to Read:

Wrong Bed, Right Man

Rose Campbell is determined to get her stuff from her cheating ex-fiancé’s apartment. There’s just one problem. A sexy stranger is sleeping in her bed. Work boots and scruff so aren’t her type––except when they’re on furniture maker Owen Crowley, who is funny, kind, and speaks his mind.

The prim and proper Rose isn't the kind of woman Owen is usually interested in. But the
Expected publication: February 17th 2020 by Entangled: Brazen

To ask other readers questions about Wrong Bed, Right Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrong Bed, Right Man

Start your review of Wrong Bed, Right Man
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
This is the third book in this series, Rose, and yes you kind of do have to read previous books to know who is who because even though they have a small part in this book they all connect and you will get the dynamics..I liked all the previous couples in this series, Rose not so much, Owen yep I liked him, again Rose not so much..She wined too much for me, she should have been glad to get rid of her scum bag fiance and his cheating self. She did way better with Owen, and yes Owen got a little to ...more
Ayekah
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
We met Rose briefly in a previous book, although this book can be read as a stand alone. This is Rose and Owen's story.
I had a rough time with this one honestly. I really liked Owen. He was a standout character in the book, as was his Dad. I loved watching him work on furniture and the work he puts into it.
Rose was another story however. She was a little hard to like, she came off as weak and a little too flaky for me. Her inner dialogue didn't do a thing to help her character along.
She meets
Shirley Cuypers
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc-beta, ebooks
4.5/5*

Original review

This book was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Entangled: Brazen!

Wrong Bed, Right Man
is the third book in the Accidental Love series and tells the story of Rose and Owen. Even though this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a standalone.

It’s been a while since I read the second book in the Accidental Love series but I remember really liking that one so when I got the opportunity to read and review this book, I couldn’t say
Sara Oxton
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wrong Bed, Right Man by Rebecca Brooks a five-star read that you will want to curl up with. This has been a great story and who knew a bed could cause so much trouble. This is the third part of the Accidental Love series but it can be read as stand-alone as the other couples pop up but not to the point that you felt lost, I have read the previous two but don’t feel it would have been massive if I hadn’t, honestly if I hadn’t read them I would go back and read them as I enjoyed this one so much. ...more
The Rebel Scribe
Jan 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Thanks to NetGalley and to Entangled Publishing LLC for sending me an e-galley of this book in exchange for an honest review!

Owen just about hit the jackpot when he found a craigslist ad selling beautiful wood furniture for cheap, it means a big profit after cleaning up and selling the furniture at his woodworking shop. He's given the key to the apartment and is told to take what he wants, but gets sidetracked by the craftsmanship on the bed then ends up falling asleep after trying it out.

Rose
Sharon Tyler
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Wrong Bed, Right Man is the third book in the Accidental Love series by Rebecca Brooks and is currently scheduled for release on February 17 2020. I have not read the previous books, and think each must be able to stand on its own.

Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Opposites attract is always fun in a romance novel. When it comes to Rose and Owen, they may start out seeming to be complete opposites, but as the story progresses, it becomes clear that they actually have far more in common than it first appears.
Rose has recently broken up with her fiance, who she walked in on the throws of passion with another woman. She still works for his father's company and sees him daily. When she goes to collect her furniture from their flat, she finds another man
Wendy
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: feel-good
This is the third book of the Wrong Bed (Accidental Love series) of Rebecca Brooks. And they are just real nice and cosy. The books can be read as a standalone, and they all start with the same subject: someone is lying in the wrong bed and then they end up together. Just cute and funny.
In this one it is Owen, who ends up in Rose's bed. Rose wants to get her grandmother's beautiful bed from her cheating ex-finance's house. Only to find out that Owen has just bought her bed, but fell asleep on
Stacy Jordet
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great addition to this series.

I really liked the character of Owen. He is a hard worker, amazing son and an all around good guy. He is doing everything he can to keep his family business running while caring for his father.

Rose is a woman who had a plan and then comes home from work one day and everything changes. Now she just wants her stuff back. I have to say, I LOVED Owen and Rose's first meeting. When I read it, It felt like I was in the room with them. Rose was in a tough spot, she
Carolyn's
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thanks NetGalley and Entangled Books for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Wrong Bed, Right Man was a sexy read. Rose is ready to move on from her cheating ex, so stress retrieving her furniture. Problem is, he's in the bed. No wait, that's not him! That's a very sexy stranger who... just broke my bed!

Owen is fighting tooth and NAIL (lol) to keep his furniture business afloat. Big business is running him into the ground. This new find on Craigslist will help him add to his offerings, too
Urvashi
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Owen has come to pick up some furniture he bought on Craigslist, he couldn’t believe his luck when he sees the bed. Wanting to test it out he lies down on it and it was so comfy that he just fell asleep.
Rose is at her ex fiancés apartment to pick up her grandmothers bed, and finds a stranger sleeping on it, who then goes on to break her bed. Despite everything they are attracted to each other. But Rose works for a furniture company that is trying to put custom made furniture shops, like Owens,
Diane McConnell
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Question of who is sleeping in Rose’s bed?

Rose Campbell wants her furniture that she inherited from her family back from her now ex-boyfriend’s apartment when she finds a stranger sleeping on it. Owen Crowley bought the furniture off of Craigslist from Jason because he could fix the furniture and sell it when he found out that the guy had no legal right to sell it.

Owen and Rose were attracted to each other but Rose had to sell him that she worked for the company that was trying to put him out of
Kari Hansen
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Rose found her fiancé cheating on her in her Grandmother’s bed no less all she wanted to do was leave but now that she has had a little time to think about it, she wants her furniture back. The only problem is that when she does a little breaking and entering into her old apartment, she finds the man her ex sold the furniture to testing it out.

Owen owns a custom made furniture company that is struggling against the big companies. When he has the opportunity to purchase some older furniture
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author, but it definitely won’t be my last. I didn’t realize that it’s the third in a series, but that didn’t hinder my ability to know the characters or what was going on with them.

Rose is trying to put her life back together in a new and improved way, but the guy currently napping in HER bed (albeit in her ex’s space) is determined to help her do more than just patch it back together. Oh, no. Owen is going to work to make Rose HIS, especially once he realizes
Miriam Wolfe
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

I think that I am just getting too old for these quick hookup books and interest in bondage.. When Owen and Rose meet, she knew that he would be considered "the enemy" when she worked for a furniture megastore and he was a wood worker that built quality pieces. He was one of the people that she was working to put out of business!

Not sure what she was thinking when she invited Owen to the Gala, that was just a disaster waiting to happen and it did.

Alicia
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rose returns to the apartment she once shared with her ex-fiance to pick up the furniture her Grandmother left her. What she finds is a sexy stranger asleep in her bed.

Owen restores furniture and crafts custom furniture as well. He was there to buy her pieces from her ex. Rose works for a company that plans on crushes small businesses like his.

Owen is attracted to Rose but can't stay away from her, even with knowing that she works for the competition.

Owen and Rose are pretty great together.
Linda
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
A quick (under 200pgs), very entertaining read. The writing and characters had me quickly engrossed & I kept turning pages to way past bedtime.
The blurb is accurate & outlines the story well. Rose is sweet and rather proper and heck but there’s a lot of rather risqué conversation between her & Owen. The double entendres were humorous (totally unintended on Rose’s part) as was poor Rose’s frequent blushing – that had Owen totally charmed.
Not only is Owen funny and kind and forthright,
Ree
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
In spite of an awkward meet-cute of sorts, opposites Owen & Rose realise that they just might have something in common, other than an appreciation for furniture.

Owen is buried under the stress of whether his business could stay afloat when he meets Rose. Rose is struggling with figuring out her passion, while dealing with the fact that her fiance is passionate about someone else. It takes Owen shaking up her very ordered, neat existence for her to realise where she might actually find true
Linda Quick
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! I loved Rose and Owen's story. It began with Owen sleeping in Rose's bed, then grew from there. I loved the way they interacted and how even with their flaws, that they found a way to be together. Also, I loved the nod to the past and quality hand made furniture.

If you enjoy the genre, you will love this book. While this is part of a series, this is a stand alone book, however, it's so good that you really owe to yourself to read them all. The author is on my must read authors'
Lovely Loveday
Wrong Bed, Right Man by Rebecca Brooks is an opposites-attract romancethat is both fun and flirty. Get swept away with Rose and Owen as they start out as complete opposites but as the story progresses their attraction deepens. The characters are well-written, rich, vivid, and easy to relate to. A story that is sure to pull you in and stay with you long after reading. Brooks has written a lovely romance that is perfect for a quick romantic read that takes your breathaway. ...more
Kim Vanravenswaay
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed, Wrong Bed, Right Man. I like a good competition book. Although some at Cube, don't see Owen's furniture business as competition. He showed them and Rose what he had to offer is worth so much.
Jacki
Part of a series: Accidental Love
Standalone
HEA
Epilogue

I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC from NetGalley.
Jeanne
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, jeep-diva
What a unique concept for a story. Rose works for CUBE, a large corporate maker of so-so furniture that's all the trend. Owen's little custom shop is on their kill list of companies to put out of business. The meet-cute and source of the book's title is cute. Rose goes to her ex's to get her furniture including her grandmother's bed her mother shipped to the city for her to find Owen asleep in it, surprises about her ex and his extra-relationship sex life, and that the ex has sold her furniture ...more
Nicole Pinto
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
I received this book from netgalley for an honest review. This book was just ok for me. Honestly I struggled in parts and it took me quite awhile to finish as it didn’t keep me engaged.
Suzanne
Jan 27, 2020
Sofie Sehested
is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2020

• The Demigod Complex (Brimstone Inc., #1)
  • For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)
  • Sold to the King (The Highest Bidder, #2)
  • The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper, #1)
  • The Kiss List (Love List #1)
  • Cowboy for Hire (Wishing River, #2)
  • Wild, Wild Rake (The Cavensham Heiresses #6)
  • House Rules (Uptown, #3)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • A Valentine Proposal
  • Highland Sword (Royal Highlander #3)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • The Enforcer (Fire’s Edge, #3)
  • These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Taking the Lead
  • Cabin 1 (Steele Shadows Security #1)
Sign up for Rebecca Brooks's monthly newsletter for her travel updates, hiking updates, news on new releases, and giveaways just for subscribers: http://rebeccabrooksromance.com/newsl....

Rebecca Brooks lives in New York City in an apartment filled with books. She received a PhD in English but decided it was more fun to write books than write about them. She has backpacked alone through India and