Start by marking “Devoted (The Locke Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Devoted (The Locke Brothers, #2)

Devoted

(The Locke Brothers #2)

Jessie and Vanessa are happy and in love. Finally, she's with the brother that is ready to commit, or so she thinks.

Sebastian is back from rehab and although he wants Vanessa to be happy, it's hard to be just a friend while his brother steals her heart. Regrets follow him daily; but if he reveals his true feelings now, he won't only lose a brother, he might lose Vanessa
Published February 6th 2020 (first published April 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Devoted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devoted

Start your review of Devoted (The Locke Brothers, #2)
Nicki White
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well that was an intense ride. I was too keen on the first 15% of the book and was one page shy of DNFing it but the rest of the book blew me away with the masterful mind that Braynt has.
What made it hard for me at first was the absents of a character but one the return happened it quickly rolled into place. If you want drama, love, and steamy steamy (like leave you sweating bullets) scenes then this series, this book is right up your alley.
Amy Outland
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Devoted is a sequel that's even better than it’s predecessor. There are a million unexpected twists and turns. This novel continues to explore the love triangle between Jesse, Vanessa, and Sebastian. The plot is much stronger in this novel than the previous one, but romance fans won't be disappointed because Devoted is even sexier than Obsessed. And the ending will leave you wanting more. I can't wait to find out how this addictive trilogy ends.
Stacey E Enlow
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The continuing saga of this trio is gripping and heartbreaking. Woven into this story are real, hard pounding issues people deal with everyday. The storytelling is masterful and the ride just keeps getting better.
Lynn Stifle
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better and better! The author did anamazingjob with the storyline and characters. This is a verywell writtenstory with all the right elementsand will leave you wanting for more. A wonderful read and I can't wait for the next book.
Dawn Schlicher
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for the third and final book. I'm rooting for Sebastian! I couldn't stop reading but hated for this book to end. I felt like I was experiencing everything with the characters. Wonderful book!
Cathleen McKinney
Thos Book out did the first, I could NOT put it down, I literally felt drawn this time!!! The feelings were absolutely intense!!! I can NOT wait to start the 3rd and Final book to this series. Amazing, absolutely AMAZING!!!
Don
Apr 03, 2019
Leslie Hill
Jul 29, 2019
Twi Bryant
Apr 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jen
Sherrie Merrell
Jul 06, 2019
Josie
Twi Bryant
Jan 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books-3
Wendy
Debbie P
Shannon Holmes

• I Said Yes
  • Brutal & Raw (Beneventi Family, #1)
  • Broken Parts (Parts of Me, #3)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Pour Judgment
  • Wait for Me
  • Make Me Yours
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • Finally Mine
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Love Is Love: A Comic Book Anthology to Benefit the Survivors of the Orlando Pulse Shooting
  • What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)
  • Muffin Top (Sweet Cravings #1)
  • A Muffin Top Christmas (Sweet Cravings #2)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2)
  • The Art of Breaking Things
  • By the Grace of You

The Locke Brothers (3 books)
  • Obsessed (The Locke Brothers, #1)
  • Beloved (The Locke Brothers, #3)