Start by marking “Obsessed (The Locke Brothers Series, Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Obsessed (The Locke Brothers Series, Book 1)

Obsessed

(The Locke Brothers #1)

When Vanessa loses Sebastian to rehab once again, she finds passion in the most unexpected person.

Vanessa and Sebastian have been best friends forever, but they're not just friends, they're friends with benefits. This arrangement has never been a problem, but Vanessa starts to long for more. How much longer can she stand the empty bed and a note on the bedside table the
Published January 23rd 2020 (first published January 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Obsessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsessed

Start your review of Obsessed (The Locke Brothers Series, Book 1)
Cathleen McKinney
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was Definitely a Good Book, I was hooked for sure. My only issue is the male characters struck me the wrong way, I LOVE the sex scenes they are HOT, but I wish they had more meaning or feeling to them. Other that that the book was AMAZING and I didnt want to put it down (I hope that makes sense.) I cant wait to see what the other 2 hold!
Suzannah
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where do I begin? Although Obsessed is a well written book, I actually grew to hate the main characters. Both Locke brothers - Sebastian and Jesse - are anti-heroes. Both lack the attributes of true heroes in romance. Selfish, dominating, disrespectful and abusive - Bryant does a brilliant job of painting a picture of tormented souls searching for deeper love - characters who are deceived into thinking the sexual act will bring intimacy. I grew weary of the constant meaningless sex and of the ...more
Nicki White
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm... where to start? The writing flowed and definitely will keep you reading but still something seemed a bit off. And that something was the plot it’s self. This book has a lot going on it and without getting into and giving anything there’s a lot of sex. And at times it’s meaningless and unnecessary. With that said the writing of those scene will leaving gasping for air.

I actually think this book alone could have been broken into several books. I only say that because when you think steamy
Miranda
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a review copy of the book by the author in exchange for an honest review. I'm gonna start this off by giving the pun that the authors are sure to keep hearing - I was OBSESSED with 'Obsessed.' I couldn't put the book down! I loved the writing, the characters, the story... all of it! It was attention grabbing from the start and really captivates you. I highly recommend the book to anyone who loves romance, strong characters, and isn't afraid of a little sexy mixed in. ;)
Rachel
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

This book most definitely deserves its five stars! I'd give it 100 stars if that were possible. One of the best novels I've ever read. Not only is the plot engaging and lively, the characters are almost tangible and make the reader wish they were in the story instead of an outside observer. The authors deserve all the praise on the world for this masterpiece. I anxiously await the second installment!!
Lynn Stifle
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Obsessed is an truly amazing book. This story isgripping, captivating, and spellbinding and once I started reading I couldn't put it down. The storyline is skillfully written, the plot flowed smoothly from page to page, and the characters are well developed and palpable. A fantastic story from beginning to end and one I definitely recommend!
Misty Sorg
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dawn Schlicher
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well written. Grabbed my attention from the very beginning. Lots of steamy scenes. I recommend this book to anyone likes bdsm. It may trigger some people with those parts of the book.
Amy Outland
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novel is an escapist romance of the highest order and a must-read for fans of Fifty Shades of Grey. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Rebecca Haslam
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are very few stories I've read in recent years that hit me as emotionally as this book did. Having first read it on Tumblr, I was delighted to learn it would be available in print and online formats and put in my pre-order as soon as I could.

No spoilers here, but with friendship, love, family and heartbreak at the centre of its story, Obsessed is one I'd recommend all my friends to read. The writing, particularly in the more emotive parts, is superb and tugs at the heartstrings while the
Don
Sherrie Merrell
Jul 06, 2019
Sandra (bookjunkee)
Jul 28, 2019

• Brutal & Raw (Beneventi Family, #1)
  • I Said Yes
  • Haruki (Haruki Arima Duet, #1)
  • Restitution (Youngblood, #3)
  • Broken Parts (Parts of Me, #3)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Pour Judgment
  • Wait for Me
  • Make Me Yours
  • Pretend You're Mine
  • Finally Mine
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Ethan (The K9 Files #1)
  • Betty & Veronica
  • Archie by Nick Spencer Vol. 1
  • A White Hot Christmas
  • A Perfectly Split Christmas (Split #1.5)
  • Coraline

The Locke Brothers (3 books)
  • Devoted (The Locke Brothers, #2)
  • Beloved (The Locke Brothers, #3)