Start by marking “The Curse She Wore” as Want to Read:
The Curse She Wore

The Curse She Wore

Trinity LeDoux, homeless on the streets of New Orleans, has nothing to lose when she hands a wealthy, yet reclusive clairvoyant a cursed vintage necklace.

During one of Hayden Quinn's rare public appearances, he is unexpectedly recruited into Trinity's perilous mission—a journey back through time to the exact moment of death for two very different victims.

Hayden and
Published February 10th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about The Curse She Wore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curse She Wore

Start your review of The Curse She Wore
Denise H
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is SPECTACULAR! One of the best I have read, by far. Jordan Dane skillfully blends past and present time periods to create this astonishingly unique little gem.

The Curse She Wore is not your average historical or paranormal read. It is a hauntingly beautiful constructed story that will sink deep into your bones and hold you in its grasp. The writing is depicted in a way that draws you in and lets you experience every sound, every smell, and every visual aspect of the story as if you
Sue Coletta
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The author did such a spectacular job of transporting me to Victorian London, and I suffered right along with Trinity and Quinn (even the professor who grew on me). Every clack of shoes against cobblestone, the putrid aromas, and who could forget Albert? Absolute genius! (Once you read the book you'll understand.) The underlying love story made the journey even more special. And the ending? Perfect. I savored every word.

I've read several of Jordan Dane's novels, and she never disappoints.
Melissa May
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a good book and I can definitely recommend it. It’s just that I don’t really like first person written books, but that’s just me. The characters are very strong and a good plot and never saw that ending coming!
So if it was written in third person for me it would have been five stars, but again that’s personal taste .
I received this book as an ARC from the author and the review is my own honest opinion
Mary McCormick
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
wow this book is a bit of past and present. Jack the Ripper suspense clairvoyant. I was totally engrossed in the book set in New Orleans. It was suspenseful, entertaining. The ending threw me. I was given this book as an ARC for an honest review.
Jara Beaubien
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Am sorry for such low star count. But this is not something I normaly read, it was however well written and to those who enjoy that type of a story you are set.
Ginny Pearson
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! Not normally my thing but as usual, if it is by Jordan Dane, then it is amazing. Past and present combine and had me on the edge until the end. I received an arc of this amazing book.
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding!! Jordan Dane has outdone herself in this unique paranormal mystery that Stands out from other books in this genre. Trinity LeDoux is obsessed with finding out who murdered the only person she ever cared about. Hayden Quinn is a powerful reclusive clairvoyant who communicates with the dead. Together they are trying to do the impossible task of solving a hundred year old murder case and catch a modern day serial killer. Past and present collide in this suspenseful mystery.New Orleans ...more
Amber
Katherine
Jamie Johnston
Pam Furmon
Jan 15, 2020

• Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • The Bachelor (Duke Dynasty, #2)
  • Desperate Choices (Bad Karma Special Ops Book 1)
  • The Lost Girls of Johnson's Bayou
  • Her Bear Forever Box Set (Second Chance Shifters, #4-6)
  • Make Her New (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #2)
  • Lumberman Werebear (Saw Bears #7)
  • A Very Beastly Christmas (Gray Back Bears, #7)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Ranger Creed (Brotherhood Protectors Book 14)
  • Witness Protection Widow
  • Rescue Me (Sparks Of Desire #2)
  • Safe Haven Wolves Box Set 1: Books 1-3, Gabby, Trina, Kate (Safe Haven Wolves Boxed Sets)
  • Whiteout (Survival Instincts, #1)
  • Death by Dumpling (A Noodle Shop Mystery, #1)
  • Unlove Me
  • Power Play (FBI Thriller, #18)
Bestselling, critically-acclaimed author Jordan Dane’s gritty thrillers are ripped from the headlines with vivid settings, intrigue, and dark humor. Publishers Weekly compared her intense novels to Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner, and Tami Hoag, naming her debut novel NO ONE HEARD HER SCREAM as Best Books of 2008. Dane is multi-published in crime fiction thrillers and young adult novels and has books ...more