Start by marking “Sweet Valentine (By Chance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Valentine (By Chance, #3)

Sweet Valentine

(By Chance #3)

Valentina loves owning her own bakery and making her customers smile. But being her own boss means spending every waking hour working and leaves little time for anything else. No matter, finding a man to stand by her side was never in her plans—at least not anymore. But when a handsome man walks into her shop, stealing her breath, everything changes.

Noah was content
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 134 pages
Published February 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Valentine

Start your review of Sweet Valentine (By Chance, #3)
Avid Reader
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Valentina has a sweet demeanor and she just wants to make others happy with her baking. Despite her messy personal life, she picks herself up and creates a whole new dream. I really enjoyed her character and felt that she was the quintessential girl next door personality. She has a big heart and wants everyone to have love in their life.

Noah is a dedicated teacher who loves his kids and
Athena
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

Another short and sweet romantic read from S.A. Clayton. Noah and Valentina are such a cute couple and they are both such great people that you can only hope they get their happily ever after. Sweet Valentine by S. A. Clayton is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!
Mary Mooney
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
I found that I really liked this story except for the ex-wife. But there always has to be someone or something from the past that gets in the way for a little while to make the couple work for the love they share.
Valentina moves her bakery to a small town after her boyfriend breaks up with her because he said she spent too much time working at the shop. Well yeah, it's a bakery and you have to start
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
If you need something to get you in the Valentine mood, then Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton is the book for you. This is a sweet, sexy and romantic novella that is just perfect for a quick holiday read. Clayton is an incredible author and knows how to tell a story that draws you in and keeps you there on the pages right along with the characters. 5-stars for Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton
Noah Taylor needs cookies for his 2ndgrade’s Valentine party and the new bakery in town is the place to go.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

A sweet and sexy treat just in time for the season of love. The amazing (and quickly becoming a favorite of mine) S.A. Clayton is back with the third standalone in the By Chance series and oh my goodness y'all... another hit that will sweep you right off of your feet! Fast, steamy, instalove at its best and packed with all of the good feels. You do not want to miss out on Val and Noah's story!

I highly recommend this book.

Reviewed for Renee Entress's Blog.
Danielle Monteleone
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is perfect and cute little book to read for Valentines Day. I loved Val and Noah’s story and how it was love at first site. They both had past but in the end they never let it get in the way of their happiness. It was perfect.
Jamie
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This valentine novella will put you in the valentine's day spirit. Both character will leave you rooting for their relationship & for more of there story.
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a very sweet and enjoyable novella perfect for celebrating the upcoming 14th of February. Whilst they certainly feel the pull of chemistry very quickly, they have enough issues and style to wait just a little longer than would be classified as instalove, just. It works though, as we can determine pretty quickly that they are both good people, who do not usually act with such haste.

Valentina is a baker who has
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Perfect for Valentine's Day

SWEET VALENTINE
is the third book in S.A. Clayton's BY CHANCES series, and once again Siobhan has written another great read. It is a quickand easy one that has two characters who will melt your heart.

Valentina "Val" Miller, is sweet, sexy and a wonderful baker. A year ago her life was down the drain, but since reloacting her bakery from the city to the suburbs she is finally realising her dream. Noah Taylor is a second grade teacher with a dirty mouth. His dream is
~lil maso~
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Devoured this book in a couple hours!!

A very sweet story about bakery owner Val and her elementary teacher beau Noah!

Great characters and a fun, sexy story for lovers of insta romance.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews on Kinky Korner at;
Blog |
The Magic of Books Blog
Review of Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton

4 stars

This was a perfect Valentine's Day read. I really liked the characters and I loved that Val the female MC wasn’t so quick to do the whole insta love. I really liked Noah. He was a nice change of pace from the normal hard/rough guys in books nowadays. He was sweet and persistent and knew what he wanted which was Val. I thought the writing in this novella was great! I felt like it was beautifully written, and I felt like I was right there with the
Polly Barreto
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a perfect Valentine's Day read and it will be sure to make you smile.

Val Miller is the owner of Val’s Sweet Treats and is just coming off of a bad break-up. She is focusing all her attention on the bakery, that is until Noah Taylor walks into said bakery.

Noah Taylor is a 2nd grade teacher and all-around nice guy. He is putting all of his attention to his students and teaching. That is until he walks into a bakery, and the lovely Val Miller steals his attention.

The oven inside Val’s Sweet
Renee Entress
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I was pulled right into this short story. This story contains secrets, love, steam, heartbreak, and pain.

This is Valentina and Noah‘s story. She wants everyone to love her baking and be happy. He loves his teaching job and is just stopping in to get cookies. What he was not expecting was to fall hard and fast for Valentina. But she is determined to keep him at a distance. Good thing he is not afraid of a little hard work. He is going to have to work hard to get her to fall fir him. But in
Tanja Kezmic
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads, 4star, feb-2020
Don't you just love when you start reading and all of the sudden there's no more pages in the book and you realize it's way past bed time?? This was that kinda read - it's filled with sweet as can be baker Valentina and a hot as sin, dirty talking teacher Noah . I loved the effortless way they came to be about. It did bother me that he would open up completely to her until it was (almost) to late. But what I love the most is the way they solved their issue which is what a (normal) person would ...more
Nikki Brooks
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Valentina may be a great baker but her love life tanked. Her ex couldn't deal with her being willing to sweat over he own business rather than fawn on his every word and be the perfect little Stepford girlfriend.

Now her bakery is a success, is she ready to step back into the world of romance?

Noah is a superb teacher and a bona-fide nice guy. He got burned by his ex but he's still willing to look for his other half. He loves the kids in his class, but he may love them more if a class project
Caz
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this novella, it was short but it was so sweet and i just loved the story.

You had a teacher and a baker who both had pasts and we’re just looking for someone to love them just the way that they are.

This book is based around Valentine’s Day and who does love a sweet story based around this holiday. Noah was a guy that we all dream of having except when his pass causes some drama and comes back to haunt him.

Val is so sweet and is so determined be successful with her bakery the
Nicole Smith
Shelves: holiday
I really enjoyed this book. It's perfect for Valentine's Day. I was drawn to this book because Val is a baker and owns her own bakery. Then throw in Noah whose scenes with his class will melt your heart. To be honest those were some of my favorite parts and ones looked forward to the most. The epilogue was so perfect and was my favorite scene of the book. Noah and Val were adorable. I was rooting for them right from the beginning. Val deserved a man like Noah in her life. They have a ton of ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This wonderfully written quick read is not only short but super sweet as well!!! Val was looking for a fresh start with just her and her bakery and Noah was a teacher whose only focus was his students. That was until Noah saw Val and Val saw Noah. What they thought they wanted was no more and a new want and need took its place, even when they try and fight it. Together they are so perfect together even when there are struggles. They are so deserving of their happy ending that you just want so ...more
Ariadna Basulto
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, swoony, and the perfect read to get you I the Valentine's Day mood! Sweet Valentine by S.A. Clayton is a quick and super sweet read to lose yourself in. Plus, with a hero like Noah, a dedicated teacher who loves Valentina for who she is, there's no way you can't love this story. Sweet Valentine tucked so many of my boxes: sexy, swoony, steamy, adorable and quick because this mama sometimes need a fast romance fix. Loved! 5 stars.
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet Valentine is book three in the By Chance series but it can be read as a standalone. This one was a sweet cute read. Valentina (Val) own bakery and it's her main priority. She has an ex that didn't support her and now she's a little closed off. Noah is a teacher. He's sweet and nice. He needs ends up running into Val at her bakery. They hit it off but Val doesn't want a relationship. These two have great chemistry. This one is a short read but oh so good.

Wendy Livingstone
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series and is Valentina and Noah’s journey. Val owns her own bakery and has no time for anything else. Noah is a 2nd grade teacher who loves his students, and when he walks into Val’s bakery, he is determined to win her over. This is a well written quick read which is perfect for the holidays. I highly recommend this gifted authors’ work for all.
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, this time I'm really not going to review nor am I going to rate the book because I did a little more than just do a quick beta read and it wouldn't be ethical BUT I will repeat again how ridiculously impressed I am by this author and her genuine openness to critique.

That's it. Thanks for reading :) lol
Natalie Miernicki
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Devoured this book in a couple hours!! A very sweet story about bakery owner Val and her elementary teacher beau Noah! Val and Noah had an instant chemistry but Val had been burnt in the past and was reluctant to let her walls down... but Noah is persistent and their story is sweet as it is hot. Great characters and a fun, sexy story for lovers of insta romance.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A perfect sweet holiday novella! I really, really liked how Val and Noah were not an instant love connection. That’s not to say they both didn’t want each other and Noah pursued Val relentlessly but Val held strong for weeks. Val owns a bakery that makes divine treats for the little town and Noah is a second grade teacher that really loves his students. I liked the change of pace with knowing Noah wasn’t all alpha and dominant but a really sweet guy. I can’t wait for more from this author!!
Jessica Wireman Couch
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All the feels you wanted plus more. Noah and Val will take you on an emtional journey that keeps you with a permanent grin and occasional watery eyes. This story is beyond "SWEET" enjoyed every page ...more
Crystal Gray
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a perfect novella to get you into the Valentine's Day magic. Short, steamy, and sweet, with a dash of drama!
Kimhe Rockchicks
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet treat just in time for Valentines day that will melt your heart.
Jenna
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review to come :)
Celeste
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
for full review go to Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Rondalyn
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read multiple books by S.A Clayton and so far this one is my favorite. The characters were both amazing and the story was well written. Val & Noah’s chemistry right from the begging is absolutely off the charts, but despite that Val fought her attraction to Noah for a little while due to her past demons/relationship. Noah’s confidence and attitude are downright sexy; from being the caring and sweet school teacher to a whole different person once they hit the bedroom. I couldn’t get ...more

• The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Dear Ava
  • Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • Jax (Ink-Fusions)
  • Finding Her (King Family #2)
  • Carved in Ice (Made of Steel #3)
  • Forged in Flames (Made of Steel #2)
  • Ignite on Contact (Brotherhood by Fire, #2)
  • Beholden (Salvation, #2; The Belonging Duet, #2)
  • Beloved (Salvation, #1; The Belonging Duet, #1)
  • Anniversary Boxed Set
  • The Spookshow
  • Made of Steel (Made of Steel #1)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Hunting Her Box Set
  • Fake Fiancée
S.A. Clayton lives in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada with her husband of five years and her scary large collection of books that seem to take over every room.
She has worked on both sides of the publishing industry, both in a bookstore and for actual publishing companies. Although she loved both for different reasons, she found that writing was her true passion and has spent the last few

By Chance (3 books)
  • Wrapped in Red (By Chance, #1)
  • Dipped in Gold (By Chance, #2)