Start by marking “Tangled with the Twins” as Want to Read:
Tangled with the Twins

Tangled with the Twins

Alexa Series Interconnected Standalone

It is highly recommended to read the Alexa Duet first. The characters in this story pick up where Alexa's story ends.

Jeremy

It started out as fun and games. We were never supposed to be anything more than temporary. But, before I knew it, I was in the middle of an unconventional relationship with sisters—twin sisters.

Becca

Somewhere alon
Kindle Edition
Published February 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Tangled with the Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled with the Twins

Start your review of Tangled with the Twins
Courtney
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Tangled with the Twins truly has so much potential but fell somewhat flat for me. I have read most of Cupak's books that she has written and know what her potential can be. I will be honest and say that this one felt rushed and needed some work on certain areas. I know the author is listing this as an inter-connected standalone, but the way it is written, I feel that anyone who has not read the Alexa duet, won't capture these characters or their story correctly. I know that I am in the minority ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
T.R. Cupak is a new to me author, but when I got an email about this book the title grabbed my attention. I didn’t read the blurb, I had no idea what to expect when I started reading it, but man was I surprised.

Jessa, Becca and Jeremy have a had a good thing going for years, but recently things started to shift and charge with their dynamic. The three have them definitely have some chemistry, they formed a bond after years and years together. Despite the changes that bond will always remain.

Ta
April Symes
Tangled With The Twins by T.R. Cupak was a unique and at times, angsty emotional read. It brings the story that I have been eagerly waiting for- Jeremy, Jessa and Becca.
At first, you think this is going to be a F/M/F read but no, it's really just a resolution to who Jeremy really truly wants to be with. The story does go off on some twists and emotional turns. One event turns their 3 lives upside down...can they recover ? Does Jeremy make the right decision and do the twins' relationship surviv
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 STARS FOR TANGLED WITH THE TWINS!! Wow, I did not know what to expect in this story and what i got was great storytelling. Jeremy, Becca and Jessa has a relationship that works for them and not for everyone. Their story has all the feels and lots to tell you. This is my first book by this author and it was great...I will read more.

Tangled With The Twins is my first read by T.R. Cupak. This is a threesome, love triangle, unconventional love story. It is a standalone, but it does have interconnected characters from other books. This is a standalone, but unless you’ve read the other books, you have no idea what is going on with the other characters, and you won't have the back story.

Jessa, Becca and Jeremy have had a relationship together amongst the three of them for years, but events take place that shatter thei
Cee Cee Houston
Feb 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Tangled With The Twins is my first book by T.R. Cupak. It’s an unconventional story at best, and although it’s a standalone, it does have characters and events from other books, that get mentioned and unless you’ve read them, you have no idea what they’re talking about.
Jessa, Becca and Jeremy have been together for years, heck the book starts with a bang. Literally!!
But, things happen and the three have to reassess their relationship. Can they continue with the status quo or will things change?
Lauren
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Who wouldn't wanna date twins Jeremy thought it was gonna be all fun and games. And for awhile it works til they all decide they have feelings but noone is on the same page and it all blows up. When Becca and Jessa's parents find out it gets even more interesting and there is a blow up decisions are made and feelings are crushed. Through the good and bad they all gotta fight and remember what they want and hope it all works out in the end.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
"I have been waiting for Jeremy, Jessa and Becca's story. Since starting an unconventional relationship with the twins, Jeremy has to navigate the ins and outs of the two girls, as they are almost opposites of one another.

One event, causes friction and unease between the three. How far is Jeremy willing to to to keep both girls in his life? Is the risk with the reward?

Sassy Southern
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very interesting read. I really enjoyed it and it was my first book by T.R. but I'm going to definitely check out more. It was an emotional roller coaster of a ride with that humor at the core that I love so much. And it had an element of real life that some women can connect to in such a deep way on more than one subject. I would definitely recommend this book. - By Tina ...more
Cindy Fong
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it

This was a fast read for me. I enjoyed the twists and turns of the story. It was fun checking in with Alexa, Ethan and Sebastian.
Tina Morgan
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very interesting read. I really enjoyed it and it was my first book by T.R. but I'm going to definitely check out more.  It was an emotional roller coaster of a ride with that humor at the core that I love so much. And it had an element of real life that some women can connect to in such a deep way on more than one subject. I would definitely recommend this book. ...more
Chelsea
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a good read! This is the first book I have read from T. R. Cupak and it won't be the last!

This is a fast paced story that ends with a HEA.
Konny
Feb 15, 2020 added it
Tangled with the Twins by T.R. Cupak tells Jeremy, Jessa and Becca's tangled story.
The writing is good and I liked reading the stand alone romance.
Ann Meemken
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait for this story to hit my kindle. I loved the Alexa duet. This story was about an unconventional relationship. A threesome between twin sisters Becca, Jessa and Jeremy. They have been together for years but now there is a shift in there relationships. The story is full of surprises, friendship, support, love, understanding and compassion. The opening scenes are smoking hot and sets the mood of the story. I thought I knew how the story was going to progress but I was thrown for a ...more
Sydnee Walsh
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jeremy, Jessa and Becca have had a thing going for years. Then it seems that things need to change for them. Things come to light that have them all looking at the arrangement they have had. It hasn’t been the same for months and now they are all seeing things need to change. Jeremy finds he is leaning towards one twin. Jessa has a big life change. Becca knows what she wants then life happens.
Kerry Melton
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5

I can’t tell you how excited I was to read Tangled with the Twins. It’s been a long time coming. Now we get Jeremy, Becca and Jessa’s story. Their relationship is a bit unconventional. Some might say Jermey is a lucky man. Becca and Jessa are so different... they balance out the relationship with Jeremy.

You can read this has a stand-alone, but I highly suggest you read the Alexa series! It will make you fall in love with the characters even more. TR Cupak started writing the Alexa series some
T.R. Cupak
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Rhonda
Feb 20, 2020
Michelle Krystel
Feb 21, 2020

• 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Southern Storms (Compass, #1)
  • Sicko
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #4)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • The Benefactor
  • Take Two
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • The Change Up
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
  • Big Ben (See No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Cassius (Elemental's MC, #6)
T.R. Cupak was born and raised in the suburbs of a Bay Area city in California. She now lives in a quiet town south of where she grew up with her husband and their Shih Tzu Harley and German shepherd Mac.

Saying she is obsessed with cars is an understatement. Since her sixteenth birthday, she's had at least thirty-three vehicles. Cupak is a self-proclaimed wine and bourbon enthusiast. She also lov