Start by marking “At His Service: A BBW Romance” as Want to Read:

AT HIS SERVICE

Sienna

I screwed up.

Now I had to pay.

Three months of court-ordered community service on a farm out in the country where cell reception and human life was little to none.

Of course, things were never easy, were they?

First distraction of the day? Taylor Campbell, owner of Whistlebrook Farm. Hes sexy as sin with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.
Kindle Edition
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about At His Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At His Service

Start your review of At His Service: A BBW Romance
Lisa
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Sienna has a sad life or past. When she meets Taylor they have a real connection. I have a hard time really liking either of them. I do however love Ginny. She is.a really good friend. The story itself is good. The situation that Sienna is in is horrendous. Taylor has his own issues to overcome. Over all this is a solid plot line.

Carolina
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I've never read anything by this author before, but I plan on reading more in the future. I loved Sienna and Taylor's story. The characters are likable and the secondary characters like Luke, Ginny, and Gary are terrific. Fiona---not so much!

Sienna is court ordered to serve three months community service for a tragedy involving her sister. Taylor owns a ranch and is desperately trying to stay afloat. With the court order, he gets free help. What Taylor didn't expect was the curvy and sexy,
poppy
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had read and enjoyed Confidential Affairs by Layla so when I saw this book and read the blurb I could not wait to give it a try and what a great book it was. I thought Sienna and Taylor's book was a good fun read these two meet when she turns up at his ranch to do her community service the attraction between them is immediate. I really liked this book it's a great read to curl up with
Amber Beasley
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
This wasnt what I hoped it would be, neither main character are very likable but the background characters help the story flow. I found Taylor to be a very weak man, easily still involved with another woman and not treating her great, then he is constantly changing is mind about Sienna and stringing her along. Then Sienna seems to be in tears for over half the book.

Mary
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Story begins with Sienna leaving home to serve a three-month community service sentence on Whistlebrook Farms. We get the sense she wont do so well being brought up with little expected of her. Feeling at her lowest ever in her young life, she meets Taylor, who owns the ranch. Thus begins the adventure of a young and lonely girl looking to redeem herself in somebodys eyes. She desperately needs to know she matters and if she is capable of being loved. Over the days and weeks she learns what it ...more
Jen
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Meet Sienna and Taylor. Sienna has been sentenced by the courts to serve three months of community service. Her time will be spent at Whistlebrook Farms. Taylor is the owner of the farm. These two characters are attracted to one another but no one wants to break the rule and cross the line. Sienna is out to prove that she can be responsible and loved where Taylor has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Can these two make it into something more, where they win? An entertaining story with ...more
Mrs
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Sienna and Taylor have an instant attraction when she arrived on his farm for her community service. They try to resist but the inevitable happens, but then both their pasts seem to get in the way of the relationship progressing. I could have banged their heads together!
Really well written, I felt like i really got to know Sienna and Taylor well. If you love a good love story you will definitely not be disappointed.
I'm hoping that the other characters in the book get
Charmaine Nouwen
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At His Service: A BBW Romance by Layla Powers is a wonderful read. A sweet and sexy Valentines Romance story of Taylor and Sienna an interesting,fun and touching story that you will enjoy reading; first time reader by the author and it wont be the last,well done!

Jeanne Richardson
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Layla Powers; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I cant wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sienna gets sent to a ranch for community service and ends up falling for the older owner Taylor owns a ranch and boards and raises horses. Sienna comes into his life and things get turned upside down. Fun read.

Mary
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this Valentine romance. It's sweet and sexy and a fairly quick read. I really like the characters and the plot is interesting. Sienna and Taylor are great! The sparks fly between them. She is at her lowest and serving several months of community on his ranch which is near foreclosure. I think fate brought these two together. This is a funny story but sometimes emotional.
M.K. Stein
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love a book where it's not all smooth sailing. This one threw a few curve balls yet still managed to be a fun, light easy read. The characters had depth and the plot had a point. Even side characters were interesting. It left room for their stories to be told as well, which I hope will happen. This author seems to get better and better with each book!
Kimberly
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The characters are good, likable, and they have good chemistry.

Pat
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written with very likable, believable and engaging characters that hooked me right from the very beginning! As each page was turned I felt like Sienna and Taylor pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Sara
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an amazing read. It had chemistry between the characters that exploded of the page. The book was also amazingly written. Definitely recommend this book.

Marieke Treloar
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute and Cuddly
Great story to snuggle up with. Well written and enjoyable tale, nothing disappointing. Hot guys cuddly sweet girls and horses.

Kathy Mccalmon
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sienna has something tragic happen to her and she ends up having to serve community service. She serves her time out at Taylors ranch. Wherr they have a lot of obstacles to overcome.

Noemi
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
At His Service is the first book by Layla Powers that I read.
Sienna is a woman in trouble and to make up she has to do community service. Taylor is a 'farmer' in need of help. The two didn't expect to meet each other, and with side characters getting in their ways trying to keep them together/separate, you can imagine what mayhem ensured. I didn't like Taylor much, as I prefer more 'alpha men', but I thought Sienna and the side characters were pretty good.
Elvira
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sienna has to do community service and ends up at Taylor place and the connection is instant. The characters are well developed and engaging and the storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

K Jones
Feb 15, 2020
Layla Powers
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Misty Fox
Feb 11, 2020
Jenn Brannon
is currently reading it
Feb 20, 2020

• Reckless Curves: Bad Boy Autos (Drive Me Wild #1)
  • Maid For The Russian Mafia: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 144)
  • With This Secret
  • Winning Her Curves: An Instalove Possesive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 139)
  • My Hero (McCabe Brothers, #2)
  • Doctor Valentine (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #137)
  • Bully to Boyfriend
  • Behind the Velvet Rope (Zaftig Dating Agency #12)
  • Dad's Irish Wolf Shifter Friend (Irish Wolf Shifters #1)
  • Rowdy Prince (Royal Curves #1)
  • Sucker (Sweet Curves #6)
  • The SEAL's Baby Deal
  • Maid For The Irish Mafia Man: An Instalove Possessive Alpha Romance (A Man Who Knows What He Wants Book 138)
  • Dirty Chef (Dirty Series #3)
  • Baby Contract
  • Just One Promise (The Carter Brothers Book 3)
  • THICK: A Billionaire Older Man Curvy Younger Woman Short Steamy Romance OMYW BBW (Curvy Ambition Book 1)
Layla Powers has a passion for writing passion. Raised by a church-going family, she figured her life could go one of two ways. She chose the fun way. Now, she lives life flying by the seat of her pants writing fast, quick, hot and steamy romances. No topic is off-limits, and she even takes special requests.

Layla married her rock-star boyfriend, and thats not just a term to describe how awesome he

News & Interviews