Start by marking “Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen & Rockers' Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen & Rockers' Legacy, #3)

Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen & Rockers' Legacy, #3)

One night.
That was all we had, all we needed.

Mila
It was a chance meeting in a New York City club while I was in town for a wedding. Our paths were never going to cross again.

But I lied.

One night wasnt enough.

Lyric
New York City was my dream. Work for the best tattoo artist in the country, build up my own client list, then start my own ink shop wherever I wanted.
Kindle Edition
Published February 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Savoring Mila, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savoring Mila

Start your review of Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen & Rockers' Legacy, #3)
Mary Ward
Mar 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I will start out by saying my anticipation for this book was not as strong as it is for Monroes book. I think because the introduction of Monroes story was already introduced it never really gave Mila and Lyric a chance in my mind.Others may disagree. This story was so easy, for lack of a better word, compared to the dark intriguing story that is to come with Monroe. Its hard to even say I didnt like this book because its not the case. I have followed these characters from the first rockers ...more
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
Savoring Mila is book three in the Angels halo MC next generation series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I devoured this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. This story is Mila and Lyrics story who we have met before. Lyric is Jesse and Laylas from the rocker seriess son. And obviously we have met Mila in the other
Gigi Beumer
Feb 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Karen
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: browning
This book was good it reminded me of Spider and Willa and Layla and Jessie and how their love was instant and at first site. It was a good combination of the rockers and the bikers because Lyric had no idea how rough of a world Mila grew up in until the worlds collided. I will say that the drama at the end was too easy for this authors standards but the ending leaning into Monroe's book was good. I loved all the times that Lyric was able to take the big guy down a notch. I look forward to Monroe ...more
Megan Bell
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Its still in her to write a great story

I feel like TAB started to write stories because she got to be so much in demand. Shes a great story teller, but lately the books in the Next Gen series have felt detached in some way. However, Mila and Lyrics story had been a breathe of fresh air for this reader. TAB brought out all the emotions and made the characters feel real. I have have missed feeling like Im truly friends with these characters, like I did with her first three series. My only
Nana Pickrell
Shelves: bikers, rockers
Wow. I loved this book. I didn't put it down until I was done. In true Terri fashion she gives us a book that will monopolize your days and nights because the story will consume you from beginning to end. I love when a book has me so immersed that I don't realize I've come to the end until I try to swipe to the next page but there are none left, that is how you know you've just read a 5-Star Masterpiece! I can't wait for the next. Thanks so much for the escape.
SAL
Fantastic Read!

I love how the author entwined all the characters from her prior books into the Next Generation. If you want romance, suspense, drama, mafia and mc in one, then this is the book to read. Only drawback, there is a cliffhanger and you need wait for the next book. Other than that, excellent read!
maysen matthews
Read it now!!!

This was another great read from Terri Anne Browning!! I really enjoyed getting to know Lyric and Mila and what their personalities were like. I was interested in seeing how well the MC and the Rockers would mesh and it was brilliant!! Really cant wait for the next one!
Stacy Chambers
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good, and not nearly long enough

I loved that this story has brought both families together. Mila and Lyric were amazing together, and they were awesome on their own. I cant wait for the next book, just glad I dont have to wait too long.
I am very intrigued by G and Monroes story.
Debbie Eichler
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rocker boy falls hard for MC princess

I absolutely love stories that are love at first sight and this one was that an so much more!! Lyric knew what he wanted as soon as he laid eyes on Mila that he even went toe to toe with Spider! I am so loving all of the books in this next generation series!!.
Mrs K Bartholomew
Another great book

The possessive all consuming love and the swirling brown eyes makes me reminisce about Jesse and Laylas book so it was an excellent start to Lyric and Milas story. Drama, danger and protective dads all add to the fabulously brilliant book.
Teri
WOW

This book was so worth the wait and it was good reading about the Demons and Angels again. Loved Lyric and Mila together but now need to wait for Monroe's book and also for Violet's. Counting down the days.
Alyssaann
Sweet juiciness!

The passion between Lyric and Mila was spot on! It reminded me so much of the instant love connection that his parents (Jesse and Layla) had. Filled with love, passion, hot alpha males, and turmoil, Terri Anne Browning does it again!
Nettie Wachacha
So good

Such a good read. Couldn't put it down. I love how it's a crossover. I felt like reuniting with old friends. That tease at the end though lol. Terri Anne Browning knows how to keep the readers coming back. Cant wait for the next book.
Sarah Glover
Loved it

The angels and the demons meet again! Im loving these second generation series
And having them Both combined was just an added bonus! I love mila and lyric and anxiously await monroes book!
Kathryn Peart
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

I love Terri Anne Browning's Angels Halo MC series. This book is no exception which sets up for the next book. Her books are stand-alone but knowing everybody story makes me enjoy it more. Mila & Lyric's story was another 5 star read for me!
Cassandra
So good.

I've been waiting for this crossover and it didn't disappoint at all. I'm so hyped for the next book. I need Monroe's book. Mila and Lyric are amazing. Lyric is a lot like Jesse. I loved how he was with Spider as well.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow

Once I started I couldnt stop reading. Loved everything about this book except the cliffhanger ending. Damn it. Lol need the next book like yesterday to see what happens. Its going to be a long month. That is the only reason for,the 4 stars as I need to know. Thanks.
Tracy Postiglione
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Amazing, amazing. I love this series more and more, I never want it to end. The characters and their story line are great, combining the rockers and the mc is the best a must read.
Noma
Feb 29, 2020 added it
Love the Rocker series and the Angels Halo series! So glad it keeps going with their children!! Great books!!
Crystal
Feb 29, 2020 rated it liked it
I reallyenjoyed it wish it was longer
Stacey Mcphilomy
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good

I am in absolute love with Mila and Lyric. I can't wait to find out more. This story held me captive page after page.
Susan Frazier
Amazing!

I did not think I could love anyone more than the Rockers and Underworld bands, but these kids are killing me!
Michelle
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great story

I really enjoyed reading Lyric and Milas story. It was great getting to read about some of the rockers from past books and getting glimpses of stories to come.
Jacqualyn Enniss
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really loved Mila and Lyrics book! They are such an awesome couple and Whoa! Spider is way more over protective! Cant wait for Monroe and Gian's book! 💖💖 ...more
Patty
Mar 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Toi
Squee - Exciting

Wow - how excited was I when it was Lyric in the bar that Mila meets - I'm really excited to find out more in the next book.
An_toyayahoo.com
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I enjoyed this book and the characters but I cannot wait for Monroe and Gian story, I have been waiting for their story for awhile...Im excited
Suzan
All the stars

I love all of this authors books. Revisiting characters from two series in this crossover was fantastic! I cant wait for the next book.
Stephanie Glennon
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angels/Rockers unite 😁

What a great crossover of 2 great series of books.. Have read & love them both & this has been a great crossover book.

• Alarick (King's Descendants Book 1)
  • Finally (RiffRaff Records #9)
  • A Twist Of Fate (Aces High MC - Charleston #5)
  • Crazy Heifer (The Valentine Boys #2)
  • Prospect (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #8)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Laken - The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries Book 2
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Bold from It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 5)
  • Liam (Heaven Hill Shorts #7)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Home Run
  • Hacking the Biker's Code (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter Book 6)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...