Start by marking “Surviving His Scars (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)” as Want to Read:
Surviving His Scars (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)

Surviving His Scars

(Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)

Monroe
I have a secret.

One that will get the man I’ve been crushing on for years killed if my father ever finds out.

My sister says he’s a stalker—how else could he know exactly when I’m in trouble and come to rescue me?

Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Surviving His Scars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving His Scars

Start your review of Surviving His Scars (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Surviving His Scars was the fourth book in the Angel’s Halo MC Next Gen series by Terri Anne Browning. The series was best read in order; however, it was not necessary to have read the original series first.

We met Monroe previously and her story had been building for several books and ended with a cliff hanger in book three, Savoring Mila. Monroe was a third of the triplets, Mila, Monroe and Maverick from Willa and Spider Masterson, (Entangled, book two, Angel’s Halo MC series).

Although the last
Book_Loving_MC
Mar 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Gian is the monster in the shadows. Always there at the right time but never there when loneliness and the need for reassurance sets in. Monroe isnt like her siblings. She has a sensitive soul and only wants to live happily ever after with the man of her dreams. Oooo... how love these books (I sang that last part). I can’t get enough of them. I have been anticipating this book for months. I wanted to know more about this stranger hiding in the shadows protecting Monroe when ever she needs it the ...more
Book Lovers  Down Under
Was good

It’s was a good story. But was a really quick read for me. When paying over $7 for book I’d like it to last a lot longer then an hour. Don’t get me wrong this author is one of a few authors left that I one click for. And needs a name mistakes fixed up. But will read the next book in the series. Thanks.
Tameka
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a quick but good read. G was perfect to me and Monroe was good. I think once she finally got her man she could had toned it down a notch see I g as she loved the man lol. Not making easy for him but not push to much either. Either way you won't be disappointed in this book unless u don't like to spend to much for quick reads. Happy reading! ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Dec 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay, I have to say, maybe I would feel differently about this story, if it wasn't overshadowed by things, that happened mostly at the beginning.
I'm not a fan of delicate, innocent and sweet h. And add the way how Monroe acted where Gian was concerned... All she did was cry and then cry some more. The moments, when those tears would normally make me hurting for h, I was over it. I know she's heartbroken, but God, that's too much for me to digest.
I never liked h, who seemed couldn't survive wit
Brandi
*****SLIGHTLY SPOILER-ISH*****

I knew I should've stayed a good little girl & read this series in order but noooooooo... I just had to throw a hissy fit, skip the Masterson sisters' books & refuse to read more in the series until Luca & Violet got their HEA... *face palm* Now all I see are the hearts, the twin double deliveries, the faithfulness, the flippin' unicorns farting rainbows that I so badly wish two other characters in the next book in these intertwining series' (Angels Halo MC Next Gen
Ophelia
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This has been highly anticipated and boy did TAB not disappoint. I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for the mystery behind Monroe's stalker since Sweet Agony where TAB first dangled the carrot.

Monroe is an interesting character. Normally, I prefer my h strong, sassy and bad*ss rather than so kind they always look out for others but TAB made Monroe the perfect mixture. She's kind and looks for the best in others but she also doesn't roll over to please others, is sassy and knows when to
Radiant
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Monroe
I have a secret.

I don’t care. He’s saved me over and over again, so I know he doesn’t want to harm me. And every time I get so much as a glimpse of him, my heart becomes even more his.

Gian
Everyone who hears my name instantly thinks I’m a monster.

They don’t know the real me. The one who hate
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
Surviving his scars is book four in the ‘’angel’s halo next gen’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and action packed. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Gian Fontana has been obsessed with Monroe Masterson for years. For years he has protected her. Over the years, Monroe has fallen in love with her secret protector. Whe
Kim Richards
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

As always I was pulled into this story from the beginning. I stayed there until i had read every single word that was written. With my mini movie playing along in my head.
Twists, turns and surprises await you in the pages of this book. Some of the surprises you may see coming, while others you won't. Some are large and others are small. Some may even hit you square in the face, where others may tug on your heart string. But each and everyone of them hold equal importance to the book.
Em
Carolina
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Last we saw poor Monroe, she was being kidnapped in Mila's book. So the "cliffhanger" loomed. Okay, it wasn't really much of a cliffhanger. Alright, it wasn't a cliffhanger at all because let's face it: We all knew who took Monroe. Unfortunately, Gian is a hated member of a family that Monroe's entire family hates. For reasons that are obvious to any longtime reader of the Angels Halo MC books.

This book was passionate, fun, and awesome because we got to see so many of our favorites from both th
Karen
Apr 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: browning
Possible spoilers

This book was Monroe's book. It was revealed who are protector was. It went back and forth a lot we already knew from Mila's book! It was half way through before it finally was just about Monroe and G. Then it fast forwards to the double wedding! Through the series Spider was the tough enforcer but he just rolled over. I found that disappointing. Then G had a special wedding present that we never heard more of. Then the babies were born. Felt rushed.
Kylee
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Surviving His Scars will have you holding your breath and on the edge of your seat as the dark and light entwine. As Monroe is torn between her heart and her head it will take everything and a little bit more for Gian to prove he means those three little words. Their story is emotional, passionate, heartfelt and captivating. A story that will wrap itself tightly around your heart and have you enchanted by their love story.
Pichu  Erminy
Apr 04, 2020 rated it liked it
I have read most of the books by Terri Anne Browning, I feel as though she could do so much more with her latest works; don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of hers, but even when I like her new stories and they do leave me wanting more, I feel that due to their shortness it is a little bit rushed. Again, this is only my opinion. ...more
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I stayed up all night reading this book and would not succumb to sleep as I needed to finish it and this book I couldn't seem to wait for. I felt from the beginning that Gian had a lot of love for Monroe and I was certainly right. I really enjoyed reading this book, but now I'm going to read them all again lol. ...more
Shaunna Wolensky
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

This was a must read for me after reading Saving Mila! This was much more angsty than Mila’s book but it was just as good! Gian and Monroe had an interesting story. Their chemistry was off the charts! I love that he was always trying to protect her! Can’t wait for the next book!
Rhonda Beard
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars... this one was a challenge for me in compared to her sisters story and I can’t figure out why. I still loved it because you get all the familiar faces but so much of it takes place outside Crewell so you don’t get as much and Gian is a bit aloof at times so I didn’t connect with his character as well I think.
Hannah Forester
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

I love how much passion goes into Terri-Anne's characters. Monroe and Gian story set me off in a wave of different emotions, to find a man that loves you so and protects you so fiercly. I was hooked from the begining.
I can't wait to read Loving Violet to see where Terri takes me next, I am certain I won't be disappointed though.
Shelley
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Survival Stars🌟

The next book in the next gen series is here and I have to be honest and say I’ve read them out of order slightly, but still very easy to follow with the way Terri writes😁

Monroe is finally here and it’s finally time to figure out who her “stalker” is and find out more about him😍A fast paced story where the pages just fly by❣️
Jenna
Jan 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a somewhat continuation of the last book. But this obviously had more to do with Monroe and Gian. We went back a little to see how these two got together and the details we were doing for in the book before this lol. This one was a bit more sweet and romantic but still with its own surprises. And the ending was beautiful!
Nana Pickrell
Shelves: bikers
I really enjoyed this book more romance than MC. But still has an MC vibe. Storyline was well written, intriguing and steamy. Definitely a page turner that made me want more. . I can't wait for the next. Thanks so much for the escape. ...more
Cassandra
So good

I was dying to know how their story was going to play out and it didn’t disappoint at all. I loved the twist and Little Em stole the show. I think the ending was perfect. I can’t wait for the next book.
maysen matthews
Fantastic!!

Monroe and Gian’s story was beautiful!! I loved reading about things that happened in the past and then all the way up to where we left off in Mila and Lyric’s book. I’ve been wanting this book for a long time and it did not disappoint!!
Suzan
👍👍👍👍👍

I love the Angels an I love the Rockers. I be read them all and am looking forward to the Angels next gen book.

If you have read from the beginning you will love this. If not I highly recommend you start from the beginning.
Mrs K Bartholomew
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
The legacy continues

Another great instalment of the next gen books. Finally seeing Monroe settle with the "stalker". I enjoyed that it took you back to parts in previous mentioned books at the beginning then continued on with their story.
Debbie Eichler
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series

I cannot say enough about how much I am loving these Next Generation books. Each one gets better and I love seeing all my favorite character take on their headstrong children.
Frances
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can't give it 5 starts because Monroe annoyed me to no end with all her crying. There was so much of it, I felt like I was swimming. Take that out of the storyline and we would have had a perfect 5 start swoonworthy fast read! ...more
Toi
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME Book

Just WOW, this book is freaking awesome. Monroe is in love with her protector but he'll never come to her side until ... G finally decides that he had to find her after she takes off the GPS - at that point your heart is going to melt.
Becky Smouse
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fast read

I really liked Gian. But, like the last one, I felt it was too rushed. It didn't explain anything. Like what happened after the DNA results, what happened to the sex traffic organization? It just left a lot of questions unanswered.
Cindie Wenger
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow

I have to say I love this series… The way Terri Brought together the rockers and the MC.I also love the way the whole family continues to be brought into each book keeping it interesting and letting us know what has happened in their lives. More, I need more

• Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Killian
  • Craving Cecilia (The Aces' Sons, #6)
  • Stealing Their Forever
  • Bound by Consequences (Ravage MC Bound, #7)
  • Fluff
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Shattered Skull (Sons of Sinister, #1)
  • Get Bucked (The Valentine Boys #4)
  • Code 11-KPD SWAT Box Set
  • Temper (Knights of Fury, #3)
  • Flick (King's Descendants MC, #2)
  • Branded Steel
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha #3)
  • Gunner (Ride: Second Generation, #4)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Coyote (Hawks MC: Next Generation, #1)
  • Depends On Who's Asking (SWAT Generation 2.0, #12)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious me

Angels Halo MC Next Gen (7 books)
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)
  • Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #3; Rockers' Legacy, #3)
  • Sacred Vow (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #5)
  • Her Shelter (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #6)
  • Heartless Savage (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #7)