Start by marking “Scoring Reagan (Panther Player #2)” as Want to Read:
Scoring Reagan (Panther Player #2)

Scoring Reagan (Panther Player #2)

Basketball star, Deacon Bailey didn’t mean to fall for his best friend’s little sister, but matters of the heart can’t be controlled. Nor can Reagan Cassidy. She won’t agree to advance their relationship beyond a fling.

With a troubled past that haunts her, Reagan refuses to risk her heart, so she pushes away the opportunity to date the perfect man. But when Deacon takes c
Published January 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scoring Reagan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scoring Reagan

Start your review of Scoring Reagan (Panther Player #2)
Jackie Roberts
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
A great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.

Kimberly
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable romance read that has ups and downs that will make you want to laugh, cry, scream, and in the end will make you cheer for love.

Lucinda
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
could not put down this book! When you are guilty of making the wrong choice in love will you be able to take the leap to fix it? It was a great read and I would recommend it to others!

Acorn Publishing LLC