Start by marking “Stone (Trigger Pull MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stone (Trigger Pull MC, #1)

(Trigger Pull MC #1)

Rylee’s life would have ended the day she met Stone. You might say he’s the one who saved her. If only she can allow herself to see it that way too, since the turn of events makes her question everything and everyone.

Protecting an innocent while simultaneously dealing with an ulterior motive will never work out the way it’s supposed to. Not when Stone is fully invested and
Published March 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stone

Start your review of Stone (Trigger Pull MC, #1)
Jan
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read in one sitting.
Oh wow!! I really enjoyed the first book in the series and as short as it was I was itching to get my hands on books 2, I was not disappointed, LOVED IT!!.

The second book in the series is mainly Rylee and Stone's story but also contains more of Jace and Daniele's story too which I loved because I got to know what really happened and the events that followed the cliffhanger on their story and I was more than happy with what happened next even though their story was more in t
Within The Pages Book Blog
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second book to this MC series is even better than the first book. Stone and Rylee’s story had more action, suspense and drama that made me unable to put it down. Not to mention a hot alpha biker and sassy female that challenges him to no end. I’m loving this series and hope that there are more stories coming for the rest of the club.
Barbara
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing MC Book - Addy Archer has hit every emotion in my soul with both the first two books of the Trigger Pull series. Jace the VP (the prequel) and Stone, the Prez are both a MUST read. The boys in the Trigger Pull MC don’t mess around, especially when it comes to their women, their club brothers and the things they stand for. This may be a new formed chapter of Trigger Pull but they got it going on: Alpha males, Sassy/Gutsy women and owning their territory with pride, muscle and anyt ...more
Ana Rita
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With all the madness that is lurking around me, this book just came to lighten up my mind. Yep...
And the cherry on top of this freaking amazing cake is... It's an MC... MC guys...
Addy Archer is the bomb. Oh boy... I want everyone to read her books.
I've read only one and I'm addicted...
Stone is her latest release and it's another book from the Trigger Pull MC.
And what a series...
This new book explores the lives of Stone and Rylee.
Stone is the president of the Trigger Pull MC and a hunk of
Lauren
First things first; I really like the cover of this book!
Stone is book one in the Trigger pull MC series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Rylee’s life isn’t easy. She is deaf, has a drunk abusive father and an evil fiancé. The only good thing she has in her life is her new best friend, Daniela. When Rylee decides enoug
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stone is a story that could be read as a standalone, but really shouldn't be, just because there was a cliffy in Jace (Book 1/novella) & you not only need the back story to that situation, but also, it only helps the reading experience of this story. Plus, Jace's love interest Danielle, is Rylee's best friend so they do intertwine a great deal. I'm trying to keep everything very vague since I don't want to give away anything about Jace, while trying to talk about Stone. Yeah I know, I sound craz ...more
Lydia H
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
One thing I've come to learn is that Addy Archer's books get better and better with each installment! I loved the Rebel Rage MC Trilogy but holy hell...I loved Trigger Pull MC even more which I didn't think could be possible!

We met Stone in the Rebel Rage MC books as his sister was with one of the guys from that MC and liked his character then. He didn't take crap from anyone and stood up for what was right. But what I was NOT expecting what for him to be this hot piece of man!! LOL!!

Right from
Hannah Nappi
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘊 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝟷 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 ⁣⁣⁣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⁣⁣⁣⁣
Overall: 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⁣⁣⁣⁣
Steam: 3/5 💥💥💥⁣⁣⁣⁣
Audible: ❌⁣⁣⁣
Series: ✅⁣⁣⁣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⁣⁣⁣⁣
📝𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝗪📝⁣⁣⁣⁣
All I can say is wow! After reading Jace I had been counting down the days for the release of Stone and it didn’
Wendy Hodges
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad Stone finds his perfect ole lady, he has spent so many years dealing with his bully of a father and trying to protect his sister's, he never thought for one second he would find his perfect match. Ry also knows the bad side of life with a crap father, she might have to be docile around him but inside she is a warrior, strong and determined, she just needs a little help. With Daniella now living near the MC it's just a matter of time till her and Kace 're connect. Such a wonderful ex ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the first full length book in the series. I think you should read Jace’s book before this one. The book mainly focuses on Stone and Ry but Jace and Daniele’s story continues as well. In fact, that is how Stone and Ry meet. Fate brings the four of them together at bar. Meeting her is about to take the club on one wild ride. Ry is very controlled first by her father and then by the man her father gave her to. She finds her way out. Stone knows the minute he sees her that she is meant to be ...more
World Of Books 65
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Trigger Pull MC is a fast pass no holds bar MC series.

I really enjoyed the first book in the series 'Jace' but Stone's story as the President of the MC really gives you a deeper insight into the club and the men within it, which sets you up nicely for the further books in the series.

Rylee hasn't had much luck in life so far and with the knock downs she has already experienced trusting a big muscled biker won't come easy even if he has already saved her life.

Being President of a new chapter
Danielle Marlowe
Stone was a great story, I couldn't put the book down. It was a great addition to this series. The plot was strong, it was packed with many emotions, including action, drama, suspense and more. The book was written well. Addy Archer did a great job on the story.
Rylee and Stone were strong characters, their journey had it's rough patches but they were made for each other, their connection, the attraction between them was strong, so wasn't the chemistry, it was steamy. They were drawn to one anot
Kylee
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Trigger Pull MC delves deeper into the lives of the brothers and more importantly the man known as Stone, the President of the MC. One look from across the room and this angel steals his heart. A story that is action packed, sizzling with chemistry and passion and one that will show just what these men are capable of when it comes to the women that have buried themselves deep under their skin. Stone might be hard but when it comes to Rylee this strong man will show us that ...more
Gwen Shafer
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Stone and Rylee. Daniela and Rylee are best friends. Rylee is having a hard time right now and Daniela is the only one she can turn too. Rylee finds out something that changes her life completely but Keith the man that she is suppose to marry wont let her go. The day that he comes to take her life Stone saves her. But will Rylee let him in? I loved this one. Stone and Rylee are quite the pair. These two together are quite the couple I absolutely loved seeing these two fight for ...more
Jenny
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so good!!

I really loved this. I really liked Stone in her previous series and I’m glad she started this one. I recommend reading the novella about Jace and Daniela that comes before this. It was a great little story about them but it’s not required to enjoy this book. I loved Stone and Rylee’s connection from the very beginning. I loved how she kept surprising him at every turn. I loved how caring he was with her. It was just a great book with steamy sex, romance and action. I loved his
Lynne Garlick
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy moly!!

Wow!! I thought I had prepared for Stone's story and then I met Rylee! Oh my days, this woman! From the first scene with Daniela in the bar, I was hooked. She has been through so much and mostly at the hands of one of the people who should protect her.
Just when she thinks she has a way out, she is cornered and that's when Stone steps in. She has a hidden strength that draws Stone in and he is determined to help her bloom.
Good grief, my heart! We also get to see more of Jace and Daniel
Neringa Neringiukas
I was curious about Stones, from the first moment he appears in Rebel Rage MC series. And I was glad to learn, that he has his own book. After reading even more so. Really enjoyed this book.
Stone was.... He was badass, but at the same time.... The way he was with Ry.... Swoon.
And I liked Ry character. Despite what she was been through, she still was strong and not a pushover. She really blossomed in the club.
But I can't with villains here. Calling them villains is a joke, though. I don't remem
G
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS FREAKIN SERIES!!!
This journey with Trigger Pull MC is exciting, unexpected and beautiful.
Stone gives us an update on Jace and Dani from Jaces book. Dani meets Rylee, who lives a horribly abusive life with her father at the junkyard that connects to the property of Trigger Pull MC. Rylees father gives her to his employee Keith so that he has someone to take over the business. Keith is just as abusive as her father and Stone catches Keith beating Rylee. All h*ll breaks loose then. You
debbie mason
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride!

"The moment you pull the trigger, there's no stopping the bullet;all you can do is brace for impact". Rylee's encounter with Stone, president of the Trigger Pull MC, definately changed her life. Here's an alpha male who experiences insta attraction to Rylee. He's willing to protect her at all costs. Twists and turns, suspence, some hot sex scenes, hot alpha men and sassy women and a HEA make this a must read for MC lovers. Looking foward to reading more.
Phyllis Wolford
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone leaves his rotten past behind, when he leavesNevada for |California, to take his place asPresident of the |TriggerPull |MC, from his grandfather.
When |Stone finds his girl, she’s a friend ofJaces girlfriend.
Rylee has had a rough and tragic life. She has determination and spunk to take on the bad boyPresident and to show him that she is more then fit to be his First Lady. Everyone knows that every greatPresident has a great lady beside him.
Debbie Earley
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone

Rylee being friends with Dani turns out to be a blessing in disguise when she is attacked at the same time Dani and Jace reunite after months apart. I loved seeing the gentler side of Stone when he was helping Ry recover since he feels he's to blame for not protecting his sisters. Deep down she's a strong women and with Stone by her side she's even stronger. I couldn't put this book down and can't wait to read Dreamers story.
Jill K. Davis
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prez and his old lady

I enjoyed reading this. Rylee has had a s**t life, and her friend Dani (met in the prequel) is helping her out. I hated the way the prequel felt unfinished, but it wrapped nicely around this one. There wasn't much that was unexpected about this, although the climactic event went a little farther than I expected, and some of the relationships of several of the side characters. It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours.
Jaime Reynolds
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Loving this series so far. In fact, I liked Stone and Rylee’s story even more. Hot alpha biker and a sassy female who challenges him. Between the drama and action I didn’t want to put this down and read their story in a few hours. Hopefully there’s going to be more to this series because I can’t wait for the next one.
Laurel Nilsen
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stone is the president of the Trigger Pull MC and one chance meeting and he is hooked. Rylee is so beaten that she thinks she is not worth anything after being nearly beaten to death. She is taken in by the MC and has caught the eye of Stone, this steamy read will make you love the guys of Trigger Pull MC. Looking forward to book 3.
Corrinne
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m hooked .... loved this book fell in love with stone and maybe jace but mainly stone ! I basically read this in one Sitting I enjoyed it soo much this was hot had suspense and drama it keeps you enthralled in what’s going to happen next not a dull moment ! Can’t wait for the next book in this series I’m hoping it’s dreamers story.. loving the start of this series !
Pamela
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stone is president and along with his brother moving to a new place to taker over another part of the mc. Rylee is having a tough time and has no one to stand up for her. Stone never thought he would meet a woman that could handle being his old lady until he meets Rylee. This book is so good and you also get to find out what happened with Jace and Daniele. I loved this story.
Stacy Davis
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

This book was amazing!! I have always known how amazing 1/2 of this author is.... and it seems the other half just adds some more greatness!! This book was well written, had a great storyline and lots of action! What’s not to love??? Absolutely nothing.... bring on book 2!!!! ( I’m getting it right now!!)
Cassie
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, mc
Carol Roll
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner

Another winner by this author. Never disappointed. Lots of twists and turns plus action and romance. Everything you want in a good book. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
LuDena
Stone

Awesome . Red and Dani story is also woven in to Stone and Ry 's. I just wish she and added more about Red and Dani or writes another book around them. Ryan and Stones story is the start of a really good series.

• Cold Killjoy (Mistletoe Montana #17)
  • Whiskey Holiday
  • Christmas Carol (Mistletoe Montana, #15)
  • His Holiday Dare (Mistletoe Montana #16)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #4
  • Tangle My Tinsel
  • His Snow Angel
  • Santa's Cookies (Mistletoe Montana #1)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #5
  • Naughty or Nice? (Mistletoe, Montana #13)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #6
  • His Christmas Promise
  • His Big Package (Mistletoe Montana #4)
  • Broken Deeds MC: Second Generation #1
  • Ryder's Rush (Inferno's Clutch MC, #3)
  • Christmas Wish
  • Cowboy Bikers MC: Werewolves (The Paranormal Cowboy Bikers MC Series)
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #2
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women.

Trigger Pull MC (2 books)
  • Dreamer (Trigger Pull MC, #2)

News & Interviews