Jump to ratings and reviews
Rylee’s life would have ended the day she met Stone. You might say he’s the one who saved her. If only she can allow herself to see it that way too, since the turn of events makes her question everything and everyone.

Protecting an innocent while simultaneously dealing with an ulterior motive will never work out the way it’s supposed to. Not when Stone is fully invested and finally decides to grab hold of what’s right in front of him. He thought no woman had what it takes to be the president’s old lady. In the end, it all comes down to his ability to protect the woman who claimed his heart.

The moment you pull the trigger, there’s no stopping the bullet; all you can do is brace for impact. Collide with the world of Trigger Pull MC, where an encounter with a rugged biker will inevitably change your life.

247 pages, Paperback

First published March 15, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Addy Archer

18 books185 followers
Addy Archer is a contemporary and romantic suspense writer who loves rough bikers twisted with a hint of romance and sassy women.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Profile Image for Jan .
2,153 reviews45 followers
March 13, 2020
Read in one sitting.
Oh wow!! I really enjoyed the first book in the series and as short as it was I was itching to get my hands on books 2, I was not disappointed, LOVED IT!!.

The second book in the series is mainly Rylee and Stone's story but also contains more of Jace and Daniele's story too which I loved because I got to know what really happened and the events that followed the cliffhanger on their story and I was more than happy with what happened next even though their story was more in the background to the main characters story in STONE.

What did I like about it? well, it was hot for a start, filled with suspense and I loved all the drama and the characters. If you love an alpha protective hero, lots of dirty talk and action, this one is definitely for you.

I would suggest reading the first book which is a novella first to get the background on Stone's VP and Rylee's best friend Daniele before starting this book to appreciate the whole plot and story.

I will definitely be reading more from this author and can't wait for more, the writing is easy to follow and has a brilliant balance of hotness, drama and story-line.

ARC RECEIVED FOR REVIEW PURPOSES
80 reviews1 follower
October 2, 2022
The Trigger Pull MC is a fast pass no holds bar MC series. I really enjoyed the first book in the series 'Jace' but Stone's story as the President of the MC really gives you a deeper insight into the club and the men within it, which sets you up nicely for the further books in the series. Rylee hasn't had much luck in life so far and with the knock downs she has already experienced trusting a big muscled biker won't come easy even if he has already saved her life. Being President of a new chapter of an MC is more difficult than Stone thought and even with the men who would lie down their lives for him there is conflict, danger and betrayal at every time. Does Stone really want to bring Rylee into his world when she has endured so much already

loved the characters and it's a raunchy read for lonely evenings
Looking forward to the next book
Profile Image for Within The Pages Book Blog.
686 reviews20 followers
March 30, 2020
The second book to this MC series is even better than the first book. Stone and Rylee’s story had more action, suspense and drama that made me unable to put it down. Not to mention a hot alpha biker and sassy female that challenges him to no end. I’m loving this series and hope that there are more stories coming for the rest of the club.
Profile Image for Barbara.
2,040 reviews39 followers
March 17, 2020
What an amazing MC Book - Addy Archer has hit every emotion in my soul with both the first two books of the Trigger Pull series. Jace the VP (the prequel) and Stone, the Prez are both a MUST read. The boys in the Trigger Pull MC don’t mess around, especially when it comes to their women, their club brothers and the things they stand for. This may be a new formed chapter of Trigger Pull but they got it going on: Alpha males, Sassy/Gutsy women and owning their territory with pride, muscle and anything else it takes.

I was captivated from the start. While this can be read as a standalone, I Highly Suggest reading the prequel (Jace) first. It’s short and will provide you with a lot of background info that will make Stone a much more enjoyable read - not to mention, Jace’s story does continue on in Stone as well.
The storyline is intense, suspenseful, romantically sexy and has a bit of humor thrown in as well. Watching these tough as nails bikers fall hard for their women, protect what’s theirs and throw down when trouble comes calling was thrilling from start to finish. Ms. Archer did a kickbutt job of developing the characters to the point I felt like I not only knew them but I was right their living all the pain, joy, heartache and romantic moments right along with them. The storyline seemed to play out in my mind causing my emotions to simply take over as I rode through the storm with the Trigger Pull MC.

Kudos Ms. Archer for a job well done. Fellow Readers: I Highly Recommend this series and I can’t wait for book 3 to hit the self (I’ll be one of the first in line for what this reader assumes is going to be Dreamer’s story - and BOY oh Boy is that one going to be a dosey).

2 Thumbs Up and 5 Stars (sure wish I could give more).
Profile Image for Ana Rita.
1,519 reviews30 followers
March 16, 2020
With all the madness that is lurking around me, this book just came to lighten up my mind. Yep...
And the cherry on top of this freaking amazing cake is... It's an MC... MC guys...
Addy Archer is the bomb. Oh boy... I want everyone to read her books.
I've read only one and I'm addicted...
Stone is her latest release and it's another book from the Trigger Pull MC.
And what a series...
This new book explores the lives of Stone and Rylee.
Stone is the president of the Trigger Pull MC and a hunk of a man.
He thought that no woman had what it takes to become his old lady until...
With his brother the relocated to a new city and to lead a new charter.
Rylee had all to give up. Life hasn't been easy for her and dealing with a problem can become unbearable when the people close to you ignore you our beat you up...
Jesus... Oh, sweet Jesus... What a book...
Perfect plot, super dark, super intense, super hot at the same time.
Each chapter stole my heart and I couldn't stop reading it. Nor did I wanted to stop.
The interaction between the characters was perfect and you could see their struggles, their fears and the desire they had for each other.
Life is a battlefield and you must choose the way to go.
Darkness will surround you and it's imperative that you fight to achieve your light.
It was perfect to have all the questions Jace left and I didn't want it to end.
And... Addy... What's next? There's going to be a next one right? Right? I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Profile Image for Lauren.
6,103 reviews48 followers
May 17, 2020
First things first; I really like the cover of this book!
Stone is book one in the Trigger pull MC series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Rylee’s life isn’t easy. She is deaf, has a drunk abusive father and an evil fiancé. The only good thing she has in her life is her new best friend, Daniela. When Rylee decides enough is enough she confides her situation to Daniela. When Stone saves Rylee they never expect to fall for one another.
The chemistry between Stone and Rylee is clear to see and I love them together. I love how protective Stone is of Rylee.
I found it really cute that Rylee and Pike bonded. I liked that the tough dog loved Rylee instantly.
I loved that Stone was surprised by Rylee. She wasn’t what he expected.
I loved that we got more of Jace and Daniela in this story. I liked that we got to see them find one another again. I also love how good of a friend Daniela is to Rylee.
I really liked the ending of this story.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and it is an enjoyable read. I cannot wait for more books from this series.
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.9k reviews130 followers
March 15, 2020
Stone is a story that could be read as a standalone, but really shouldn't be, just because there was a cliffy in Jace (Book 1/novella) & you not only need the back story to that situation, but also, it only helps the reading experience of this story. Plus, Jace's love interest Danielle, is Rylee's best friend so they do intertwine a great deal. I'm trying to keep everything very vague since I don't want to give away anything about Jace, while trying to talk about Stone. Yeah I know, I sound crazy (and I am), but this is where we are. This story was super HOT HOT HOT, had some serious drama for all you drama queens, and then my favorite part, suspense. That made for some serious twists which kept me dropping f-bomb after f-bomb, on top of yelling at anyone who caused drama on the side. This story, hell this series, is amazing, so just hit that one click button to experience all the action, heat, and f-bomb worthy twists. As for me?! I'm out before I give anymore away, and HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!
Profile Image for Lydia's Bookshelf.
848 reviews181 followers
March 17, 2020
One thing I've come to learn is that Addy Archer's books get better and better with each installment! I loved the Rebel Rage MC Trilogy but holy hell...I loved Trigger Pull MC even more which I didn't think could be possible!

We met Stone in the Rebel Rage MC books as his sister was with one of the guys from that MC and liked his character then. He didn't take crap from anyone and stood up for what was right. But what I was NOT expecting what for him to be this hot piece of man!! LOL!!

Right from the very beginning, this book had me GLUED. I was hooked, a goner, and I devoured it in one sitting because...wow!! To be fair, I was already invested because I needed more of Jace and Daniela, but this bookkkkkk!!! Not only was it HOT, but boy oh boy, I loved the suspense and drama it included too! I'm a sucker for MC Romances and Addy Archer sure knows how to write them!

I would HIGHLY recommend you start reading this series with book 1, JACE, which is a short novella and PREQUEL. You will find yourself devouring both installments because they're both THAT GOOD.

FIVE STARS!
180 reviews8 followers
March 18, 2020
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘊 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝟷 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 ⁣⁣⁣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⁣⁣⁣⁣
Overall: 4/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⁣⁣⁣⁣
Steam: 3/5 💥💥💥⁣⁣⁣⁣
Audible: ❌⁣⁣⁣
Series: ✅⁣⁣⁣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⁣⁣⁣⁣
📝𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝗪📝⁣⁣⁣⁣
All I can say is wow! After reading Jace I had been counting down the days for the release of Stone and it didn’t disappoint! When this book hit my kindle I dove right in and finished it in one sitting!! Between the drama, suspense, and hotness Stone kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really can’t wait till I see what the rest of the series holds!! ⁣
♦️⁣
{𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸}
Profile Image for Wendy Hodges.
2,097 reviews30 followers
September 11, 2020
I am so glad Stone finds his perfect ole lady, he has spent so many years dealing with his bully of a father and trying to protect his sister's, he never thought for one second he would find his perfect match. Ry also knows the bad side of life with a crap father, she might have to be docile around him but inside she is a warrior, strong and determined, she just needs a little help. With Daniella now living near the MC it's just a matter of time till her and Kace 're connect. Such a wonderful exciting story, lots going on at every turn, there is always a threat somewhere to stop life getting to comfortable. Refreshing new plots and ideas and fabulous characters easy to fall in love with, I can thoroughly recommend this author and her books, I do suggest starting with the other series first though as the first book in this picks up at the end of that one. So, so good
Profile Image for Kathy Wideman.
2,115 reviews25 followers
September 17, 2020
This is the first full length book in the series. I think you should read Jace’s book before this one. The book mainly focuses on Stone and Ry but Jace and Daniele’s story continues as well. In fact, that is how Stone and Ry meet. Fate brings the four of them together at bar. Meeting her is about to take the club on one wild ride. Ry is very controlled first by her father and then by the man her father gave her to. She finds her way out. Stone knows the minute he sees her that she is meant to be his. Then he must decide if he wants to claim her. He feels that his life is to dangerous that she deserves more after what she has been through. For once Ry has a choice as well. What will she choose? I love this book and the characters so much. Ry is such a strong woman. She has been through so much and is still so strong. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. Fantastic job Addy.
Profile Image for World Of Books 65.
1,825 reviews32 followers
March 13, 2020
The Trigger Pull MC is a fast pass no holds bar MC series.

Being President of a new chapter of an MC is more difficult than Stone thought and even with the men who would lie down their lives for him there is conflict, danger and betrayal at every time. Does Stone really want to bring Rylee into his world when she has endured so much already.
Profile Image for Danielle Marlowe.
1,800 reviews7 followers
September 4, 2020
Stone was a great story, I couldn't put the book down. It was a great addition to this series. The plot was strong, it was packed with many emotions, including action, drama, suspense and more. The book was written well. Addy Archer did a great job on the story.
Rylee and Stone were strong characters, their journey had it's rough patches but they were made for each other, their connection, the attraction between them was strong, so wasn't the chemistry, it was steamy. They were drawn to one another, Stone and Rylee were great together. Stone was very protective when it came Rylee.
This was a great story, loved reading about Rylee, Stone and the others. Looking forward to reading more of this series.
Thank you, Addy Archer. Wonderful work :)
Profile Image for Kylee.
2,428 reviews31 followers
March 15, 2020
The second book in the Trigger Pull MC delves deeper into the lives of the brothers and more importantly the man known as Stone, the President of the MC. One look from across the room and this angel steals his heart. A story that is action packed, sizzling with chemistry and passion and one that will show just what these men are capable of when it comes to the women that have buried themselves deep under their skin. Stone might be hard but when it comes to Rylee this strong man will show us that his heart and soul are soft and gentle when it comes to her. A fast paced romance that gives you the grit and the heat that you love in a story surrounding an MC.
Profile Image for Gwen Shafer.
1,830 reviews23 followers
March 23, 2020
I absolutely love Stone and Rylee. Daniela and Rylee are best friends. Rylee is having a hard time right now and Daniela is the only one she can turn too. Rylee finds out something that changes her life completely but Keith the man that she is suppose to marry wont let her go. The day that he comes to take her life Stone saves her. But will Rylee let him in? I loved this one. Stone and Rylee are quite the pair. These two together are quite the couple I absolutely loved seeing these two fight for each other. Stone is unique in his own way and the way that he takes care of Rylee is something special. Addy wrote another amazing book in this series. I cant wait to read more.
399 reviews1 follower
June 28, 2020
This was so good!!

I really loved this. I really liked Stone in her previous series and I’m glad she started this one. I recommend reading the novella about Jace and Daniela that comes before this. It was a great little story about them but it’s not required to enjoy this book. I loved Stone and Rylee’s connection from the very beginning. I loved how she kept surprising him at every turn. I loved how caring he was with her. It was just a great book with steamy sex, romance and action. I loved his brothers and I SO pray that we get a book about Dreamer and the mystery girl he rescued at the end.
Profile Image for Neringa Neringiukas.
1,231 reviews73 followers
September 20, 2020
I was curious about Stones, from the first moment he appears in Rebel Rage MC series. And I was glad to learn, that he has his own book. After reading even more so. Really enjoyed this book.
Stone was.... He was badass, but at the same time.... The way he was with Ry.... Swoon.
And I liked Ry character. Despite what she was been through, she still was strong and not a pushover. She really blossomed in the club.
But I can't with villains here. Calling them villains is a joke, though. I don't remember more dumbasses, then these ones. I was rolling my eyes constantly and then I was dumbfounded. Like.... WTF
Profile Image for GKP2460 .
1,479 reviews19 followers
March 11, 2020
I LOVE THIS FREAKIN SERIES!!!
This journey with Trigger Pull MC is exciting, unexpected and beautiful.
Stone gives us an update on Jace and Dani from Jaces book. Dani meets Rylee, who lives a horribly abusive life with her father at the junkyard that connects to the property of Trigger Pull MC. Rylees father gives her to his employee Keith so that he has someone to take over the business. Keith is just as abusive as her father and Stone catches Keith beating Rylee. All h*ll breaks loose then. You're in for quite a ride with the men and women of Trigger Pull MC.
462 reviews2 followers
August 31, 2020
What a ride!

"The moment you pull the trigger, there's no stopping the bullet;all you can do is brace for impact". Rylee's encounter with Stone, president of the Trigger Pull MC, definately changed her life. Here's an alpha male who experiences insta attraction to Rylee. He's willing to protect her at all costs. Twists and turns, suspence, some hot sex scenes, hot alpha men and sassy women and a HEA make this a must read for MC lovers. Looking foward to reading more.
Profile Image for Phyllis Wolford.
1,152 reviews
September 2, 2020
Stone leaves his rotten past behind, when he leavesNevada for |California, to take his place asPresident of the |TriggerPull |MC, from his grandfather.
When |Stone finds his girl, she’s a friend ofJaces girlfriend.
Rylee has had a rough and tragic life. She has determination and spunk to take on the bad boyPresident and to show him that she is more then fit to be his First Lady. Everyone knows that every greatPresident has a great lady beside him.
Profile Image for Debbie Earley.
2,041 reviews8 followers
November 12, 2020
Stone

Rylee being friends with Dani turns out to be a blessing in disguise when she is attacked at the same time Dani and Jace reunite after months apart. I loved seeing the gentler side of Stone when he was helping Ry recover since he feels he's to blame for not protecting his sisters. Deep down she's a strong women and with Stone by her side she's even stronger. I couldn't put this book down and can't wait to read Dreamers story.
Profile Image for Jill K. Davis.
936 reviews6 followers
February 1, 2021
Prez and his old lady

I enjoyed reading this. Rylee has had a s**t life, and her friend Dani (met in the prequel) is helping her out. I hated the way the prequel felt unfinished, but it wrapped nicely around this one. There wasn't much that was unexpected about this, although the climactic event went a little farther than I expected, and some of the relationships of several of the side characters. It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours.
47 reviews
February 22, 2022
Hold on for the Ride

Much better than Jace. This one fills in the gaps from Jace and the scene setting is great. Main characters are well developed and Stone and Rylee's story has more ups and downs and turns than a roller coaster.

Have tissues ready because there are a couple of places you'll be in tears. You'll also LOL because of some of the scenes. There are also scenes that will make you want to rip out someone's heart because they are so evil.
153 reviews1 follower
October 22, 2022
Great storyline that was easy to follow, with characters with appeal and cariamas. I t was the starting of one story but with the ending of another which surprisingly went well together. There are triggers even thought it isn’t one of the harder MC books so be aware of this and read the blurb. It’s a follow up series from the Rebel Rage MC and I feel that they are best read in order for best experience
Profile Image for Jaime Reynolds.
1,613 reviews14 followers
March 11, 2020
Loving this series so far. In fact, I liked Stone and Rylee’s story even more. Hot alpha biker and a sassy female who challenges him. Between the drama and action I didn’t want to put this down and read their story in a few hours. Hopefully there’s going to be more to this series because I can’t wait for the next one.
Profile Image for Laurel Nilsen.
387 reviews8 followers
March 11, 2020
Stone is the president of the Trigger Pull MC and one chance meeting and he is hooked. Rylee is so beaten that she thinks she is not worth anything after being nearly beaten to death. She is taken in by the MC and has caught the eye of Stone, this steamy read will make you love the guys of Trigger Pull MC. Looking forward to book 3.
651 reviews1 follower
March 15, 2020
I’m hooked .... loved this book fell in love with stone and maybe jace but mainly stone ! I basically read this in one Sitting I enjoyed it soo much this was hot had suspense and drama it keeps you enthralled in what’s going to happen next not a dull moment ! Can’t wait for the next book in this series I’m hoping it’s dreamers story.. loving the start of this series !
Profile Image for Pamela.
3,469 reviews23 followers
March 18, 2020
Stone is president and along with his brother moving to a new place to taker over another part of the mc. Rylee is having a tough time and has no one to stand up for her. Stone never thought he would meet a woman that could handle being his old lady until he meets Rylee. This book is so good and you also get to find out what happened with Jace and Daniele. I loved this story.
722 reviews1 follower
August 31, 2020
Wow!!

This book was amazing!! I have always known how amazing 1/2 of this author is.... and it seems the other half just adds some more greatness!! This book was well written, had a great storyline and lots of action! What’s not to love??? Absolutely nothing.... bring on book 2!!!! ( I’m getting it right now!!)
2,493 reviews88 followers
September 2, 2020
He needs to keep a hard exterior, she has never known kindness. One night changed it all. Will she allow him to heal her? Will he allow his walls to come down?

Absolutely love seeing a tough, alpha male allow his walls down. I loved seeing her overcome what she had endured and realize there was more for her future. I loved seeing him prove that not all others are out to hurt her. Great read and cannot wait for the next!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 72 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.