Start by marking “Charting the Lost Continent: Poetry and Other Discoveries” as Want to Read:
Charting the Lost Continent: Poetry and Other Discoveries

Charting the Lost Continent: Poetry and Other Discoveries

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Revealing, relatable, and provocative, the interior recesses of a fully-lived life are laid bare in Charting the Lost Continent. Here the reader finds connection through a deeply moving examination of the human experience, womanhood, and the arc of one individual’s life. This poetry collection is a homecoming; a contemplative garden in which to linger.
Paperback, First, 152 pages
Published January 6th 2020 by Rainbow River Press

To ask other readers questions about Charting the Lost Continent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charting the Lost Continent

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Charting the Lost Continent: Poetry and Other Discoveries
Barbara
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A powerful collection of poems that takes readers on a journey through the transitions, challenges, joys and life passages of women. I recognized my own interior, personal feelings reflected in the words of this poet. This empowering book is especially relevant for our times and has made me look at the Feminine and myself in a different light. Loved it!
Linda Albert
Jan 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authored
Igrowastreesgrow
marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2020
Linda Albert is an internationally published award-winning poet, essayist, and former theater director. A certified Jungian Archetypal Pattern Analyst and communication coach with a Master Certification in Neurolinguistics, Linda’s poetry is influenced by her interest and academic training in those areas as well as by the changing roles of contemporary women and her personal joys, struggles, and i ...more

News & Interviews