Start by marking “Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime?: The Sam Smith Adventure Series Book 1 (The Adventures of Sam Smith)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime?

Recovering from a brutal attack where she was savagely raped, university student Sam Smith attempts to rebuild her life and overcome the ongoing effects of her ordeal. Her ultimate goal is to bring her assailant to justice, but before she can do so her life and loves take a series of intriguing turns as she continues her sometimes unc
Published January 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime?

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime?: The Sam Smith Adventure Series Book 1 (The Adventures of Sam Smith)
Dash fan
4☆ Adventure and Danger makes this book a Gripping and Enticing Read.

Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime? is a story about a kick ass protagonist who decides to take back her life and get revenge for an absolutely horrific attack she endured.

Sam was brutally raped and now struggles to make connections with men and it took away her confidence.
So when she meets Ari who introduces her to another fast paced dangerous world and teaches her the art of self protection, she wants more!

So when Ari disap
Jena Henry
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have found my new favorite book. And it’s the first book in The Sam Smith Adventure Series! Books 2 and 3 are available and now that I’ve gotten to know this international woman of mystery, I can’t wait to join Miss Smith on her further adventures.

First, I will I will tell you more about the first book in the series, Miss Smith Commits the Perfect Crime, which is categorized as Women’s Action & Adventure Fiction. When we first meet university student Sam Smith, she is crawling through a vast,
Grace J Reviewerlady
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an exciting read! For a debut novel, this is somewhat accomplished and I can't wait to read more from the series.

Sam Smith was savagely attacked where she was brutally raped, but she is determined to overcome it and continue with her life. Having taken up jujitsu has helped enormously with her confidence and she is working towards gaining a good degree. However she hasn't forgotten her attacker and has a deep need to bring him to justice, not only for herself but for all the other women out
Sharon
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sam Smith is a cunning woman with revenge on her mind. After surviving a brutal rape while in college, she is learning to overcome it by getting on with her life. However, she hasn’t forgotten her attacker and things fall into place to formulate a plan to get even.

While finishing her college degree, she learns Jujitsu and Krav Maga, drives a getaway car for an undercover agent, and saves an underage Russian girl from human trafficking. She’s a natural when it comes to surveillance and protecting
Rebecca
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received a free ARC in return for an honest review.

Having been drawn in by the title, I was soon whisked away into a world of intrigue. I wasn't sure what to expect going into the book and I totally didn't expect what happened but I loved it. I read this book in one sitting. I can definitely see why it works well as a standalone but I do love how the ending paved the way for future books.

Sam is a really interesting character who has experienced some past trauma but is determined to not let it
Guy Rolands
Sep 27, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: quirky-funny
FREE DOWNLOAD - From the 25th to the 29th of November the first book in The Sam Smith Adventure Series of is free from
US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083M79QWB
UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083M79QWB

As the author, I'd like to share with you a passage which is a key moment in the plot, where my heroine, Sam, and her boyfriend Nick think they are about to consummate their relationship. Please don’t think from this extract, that this book is a graphic ‘bodice ripper’. The passage is a turning point
Keith
Jan 10, 2021 rated it liked it
Probably a decent book but ...

Just not for me. Thought it was something else when I started it but quickly realised it was more of a young adult book than anything else and I was hoping for another type of novel completely. It is probably very good for the right audience though.
Karen Andrew
Aug 27, 2020 rated it liked it
TRIGGER WARNINGS: SEXUAL VIOLENCE

Meet Sam. Sam is 20 and has had a very rough year following a rape attack upon her. She has a boyfriend, Nick and is due to be heading off to Germany for nine months to study. She is high level Jujitsu having taken it up following her attack.

Weeks after landing in Germany her relationship with Nick isn't what its cracked up to be and he breaks the relationship up. Drinking herself into a stupor on New Year's Eve she is attacked and Ari comes to her aid.

Ari is an
marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2020

• Boomerville at Ballymegille
  • The Girl with the Louding Voice
  • The Dentist (The DS Cross mysteries Book 1)
  • The House Party
  • Within the Shadows
  • The Journey
  • Accidentally in Love
  • 34 Days
  • The Puppet Show (Washington Poe, #1)
  • Kill Cycle
  • Running Blind (Helen Grace, #6.5)
  • Grubane (Lost Tales Of Solace Book 2)
  • What If?
  • Winter Light
Guy Rolands is the pen name of former TV producer and director Guy Caplin. During his exciting career, he created many shows for the UK ITV network.
Over the past fifteen years, he has been a guest lecturer for P&O and Cunard, averaging around three or four cruises a year. At the same time, he produced corporate videos for an international company throughout Europe and Scandinavia.
The many colour