Start by marking “Gone Again (Cousins Gone #3)” as Want to Read:
Gone Again (Cousins Gone #3)

Gone Again

(Cousins Gone #3)

What happens when you literally run into your past?

Audrey is just fine with the status quo. She's single, so what? Her cousins have found their happily ever afters and the company she works for is being merged with another one, that's what is important. Until she runs into her high school sweetheart. Now she doesn't know what to think.

Justin is ready to take on the world w
Published March 25th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Gone Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gone Again

Start your review of Gone Again (Cousins Gone #3)
Melanie Helms
Mar 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting so patiently for Audrey’s book! *RUNS AROUND SCREAMING ITS HAPPENING* OK back to it. So we finally get the scoop! I was always curious as to what happened back in HS to cause them to break up because it always seemed like they were so happy. So for Justin to break up with Audrey it really came out of left field for her but her family as well. It disrupted plans but also affected alot of feelings especially on Audrey’s part. But as we find out and see Audrey is still very affect ...more
Angie Harvey
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gone Again was EVERYTHING I needed from this series!!! I’ve always been so curious about Audrey, but we never knew much. Finding out about what happened between her and Justin was only the tip of the iceberg in her book!!!

I LOVE when couples find love again and Katrina did it in a magical way!! I loved their story from beginning to end, especially how they found each other again. It’s always amazing to see how characters evolve and Audrey is one who we really got to see evolve before our eyes. B
Beth
Mar 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Gone Again is a sweet, second chance romance. Audrey has had both of her cousins find their happy endings and wonders if it's in the cards for her. Then on a night out with her cousins, life comes to a screeching hault when her past literally slams into her.

Justin was her high school sweetheart. They did everything together until one day Justin ended it suddenly with no explanation and ultimately broke Audrey's heart. Fast forward 10 years and they find themselves not only living in the same ci
AND 1515
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Learning to let go; and to move forward....
by and1515

They had been that typical cliche couple in highschool until they weren't anymore.
Audrey was truly happy for her cousins but there was only so much of their sickly sweet lovey-dovey cool aide she could stand; and yeah some would say she was jealous of them.
Until one unexpected moment turns her entire world upside-down; so now faced with a past she rather not deal with
Audrey, makes haste for the nearest exit.
While her cousins turned into a pack
Marie Bourgery
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Audrey is angry because she has to work with her ex Justin from high school, who dumped her and turned around and went out with most of the girls in their class before leaving for college. I would start to question if something was wrong with me too after those actions. He wants a second chance and I think they move too quickly and spend too much time in the bedroom and not enough time talking about where they see their relationship going and if it's strong enough to stand up to resistance. Just ...more
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Apr 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Audrey and Justin were a couple during their school days, planning their future until Justin called it quits. Audrey never got over him and she compared all her friends to him. Now 10 years later, he turns out to be her boss when the company where she works is taken over.
A chance to see where they can stand together now that they are adults is what Justin wants. He never forgot Audrey either.
With the memories of the past there are now also opportunities to get to know each other in adulthoodage

A
Emily Pennington
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Justin had been Audrey’s high school sweetheart. They were inseparable. Then suddenly Justin ended it and began dating others. The cruelty of not knowing what went wrong broke her heart.

Now her company and another are merging and she comes face-to-face with Justin who will be one of her new bosses! He had thought he put everything behind him. Will he find it all rushing back? Will they use this opportunity to have a second chance together? Or has her heart been broken to the point that she won’
Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Justin and Audrey were a couple in high school but separated right after. Now, years later her company and his are merging and he becomes her boss. The storyline has plenty of ups and downs as they figure out where their futures are headed. A lot of stress with a wedding coming up that the girls are planning and the father of Justin being a jerk. Their friends are a great support system and his step-sister turns out pretty nice. Loved the ending.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Loralie
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love second-chance stories, but I think some things play out as they are meant to. I didn't exactly like the reason why Justin broke Audrey's heart. However, it did give them reason to grow up and grow as stronger people. I always like reading about couples that have familiarity with each other. I also liked how Tiffany kept Justin on his toes a bit. I also liked that not everything was wrapped up with a neat little bow, but it all worked out as it should. Now I wonder if Corinne and Carter ge ...more
Esme Greiner
Apr 09, 2021 rated it liked it
Audrey and Justin were high school sweethearts until he broke her heart when he broke up with her before leaving for college. They meet again years later and he realizes she is what has been missing in his life and wants a second chance. Will she give him that chance after what he did to her when they were younger?

Kristi
Apr 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A second chance romance you'll be glad you read. High school sweethearts that are given a second chance at happily ever after. The story pulls you in and holds your interest from the start. The characters are engaging, well developed and easy to get to know.

Brenda Moser
Apr 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Book three in the Cousins Gone series brings a second chance romance between Audrey and Justin. The author brings strong characters and weaves an interesting romance. She moves the story quickly and smoothly with her detailed and descriptive writing and delivers an enjoyable story.

Claire RC
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a nice story of how second time chance of love can be everything that dreams are made off. Lovely, realistic characters, super writing that makes the story flow. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Kimberly
Apr 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
The book is a good, and enjoyable funny second chance romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish and highly recommend it. You will enjoy the mystery, adventure, and romance you find. The book is well paced, and you will not want to put it down.
Barbara
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third book in the Cousins Gone series, it is a second chance for Audrey and Justin. They meet again when she runs into him when she is at a restaurant with her cousins who are planning Stella’s wedding, she comes out of the washroom and walks right into him. I enjoyed seeing this story come together. His Dad was something else. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Nai
Apr 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book and actually the whole series. I just wish it was a bit longer. It felt like it went a bit too quick, I wanted more :)
Andrekia
Oct 15, 2020
E. Edwards
Dec 13, 2020
Katrina Marie
Jan 19, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nai
Joannie Gagnon
Mar 13, 2021
Holly
Mar 31, 2021

• The Trouble with Mr. Pretty (Trouble in Love Series #1)
  • Summer of Second Chances
  • Weather Girl
  • The Surgeon's Baby
  • Stuck with You (The STEMinist Novellas, #2)
  • Under One Roof (The STEMinist Novellas, #1)
  • Cowboy's Unexpected Family (Thorne Ranch Brothers Book 1)
  • Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10)
  • Peaceful Slumber (Soul Connection, #1)
  • Snowfall Serenade (Soul Connection, #3)
  • Sleeping Angel (Soul Connection, #2)
  • GIFTING: Steamy Billionaire Romance (CEO’S SECRET DESIRE Book 2)
  • Sealed (Willow Springs, #4)
  • Choose Me, Cowboy (77th Copper Mountain Rodeo #4; Canadays of Montana #2)
  • Uncorked (Tangled Vines, #1)
  • My Limerick Lad (Kiss Him, He's Irish! Book 4)
  • Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)
  • Beneath These Chains (Beneath, #3)
Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, and fur baby. She is a lover of all things geeky and Gryffindor for life. When she’s not writing you can find her at her children’s sporting events, or curled up reading a book.

Cousins Gone (3 books)
  • Gone Country (Gone In Love, #1)
  • Gone Steady (Gone In Love #2)

News & Interviews

For the reader who enjoys a spot of amateur sleuthing, historical whodunits offer the particular pleasure of combining suspense with the...