Start by marking “Falling North (Turner Artist Rocker, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling North (Turner Artist Rocker, #2)

Falling North

(Turner Artist Rocker #2)

Turner Artist Management Urgent Action Item:

✔ Save Falling Back North from implosion.

When your agency’s newest artist shows signs of collapse, you jump on the problem. When it involves a potential rift between the brothers who form the band’s soul, you throw your Hail Mary.

So I did—by hiring a respected marketing goddess to save them. But when demons run deep and the st
Published April 23rd 2020

Start your review of Falling North (Turner Artist Rocker, #2)
Meredith
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
I am always completely in awe of Alyson's enormous talent. It's obvious that she has extensive musical knowledge as she conveys that in her enriching, intelligent and unique writing. Her characters are humble, genuine, selfless and bring such emotional depth to her stories. To say that I'm a fan of her work would be an understatement. I absolutely love it! She is one of my go-to authors and when one of her books drops on my kindle, I immediately clear my schedule to curl up and get lost in her w ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

“Do you know how hard it is to watch someone take a punch for you? To go hungry so you can eat? To shiver so you can have the one blanket? I’ve spent my entire life watching him suffer to protect me, and I …I can’t do it now. Not again. Not for her.”

Falling North by Alyson Santos was an emotional and raw story of two brothers who have grown up under horrific circumstances only to find their escape in music. Starting a band and trying to break through is their sole purpose in life and only pa
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
I fell in love with Alyson Santos's writing when I read my first book by her: Rising West. It was a no-brainer that I'd be back for more where that came from. And once again - the writing completely swept me off my feet. I don't know what it is about her writing style - but it sucks me in immediately and keeps me compulsively turning pages - heart, soul, and brain all fully engaged.

I loved this story!

I love the concept of this series - they're interconnected but solidly stand alone. Each story
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I'm just going to go ahead and say it, Xander is mine. We all know that I have been in love with Jesse from Limelight for years, but he might have been surpassed with this one. From the first chapter, the first look between these two, I was hooked on them. You could actually feel the connection jump off the pages into your heart. I can't count the amount of times my heart soared and my stomach had butterflies while reading this book.
Xander and Matty are brothers with a troubled past trying to m
Anne OK
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alyson Santos continues to wow in the second book of her Turner Artist Rocker series with Xander and Lydia’s story. Even though each story stands alone, the very best songs come with a full chorus.

Falling North is a perfect title for this book, and the author eloquently sets out all the reasons why within its pages.

Xander writes the music and is the drummer for Falling Back North, a rock band sitting on the cusp of stardom. Along with Matty, his younger brother who’s the lead singer, and their
TeriLyn
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**Falling North generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "...told you from the beginning..." Stars

I absolutely cannot get enough of the slow burn, rock star romance books from Alyson Santos. For each new character brings emotional depth, great charm, and undeniable vulnerabilities to her beautiful stories. Her beautiful gift of writing cultivates a true kinship between character and reader establishing a connection you feel from beginning to end.

In Falling North Sa
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020

Aaly
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. ***
Alyson Santos is definitely one of my favorite storytellers ever, writing about tortured souls that always conveys emotion to another level, straight to the guts, sincere and real, melting with music so perfectly.
Even if I finally landed after this emotional rollercoaster ride, about two brothers who finally had made it, a second chance after everything they’ve been through.
I felt this heaviness in my chest, Xander’s story utterly move
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omggggg!!!! Rising West was so amazing and now Falling North is PERFECTION! So sexy, so emotional... I am SO in love with Santos’s words 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Erin Lewis
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Falling North (A Turner Artist Rocker #2) by Alyson Santos

From the first chapter to the last I was enthralled with the story that Alyson Santos told. Her writing is strong and her characters have a depth about them that I appreciate. This is Xander Silva and Lydia Carmichael’s story and oh what an amazing story it is.
Xander and his brother Matty have issues and personal demons that need to be faced. It is these actions that form the basis of a story that will draw you in and ha
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SEXY DRUMMER STARS!! Falling North will touch you with all the feels. This story plays out like a top of the charts album....it was perfection. Lydia and Xander will touch you with their sexiness, lust for one another and so much more. If you love Rock romance with lots of feels, this Book is calling your name.
Hazel James
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Falling North is absolutely mesmerizing. This slow-burn story is packed with emotion and sexual tension that will make you fall head-over-heels for Xander Silva. Ten stars!
Donna
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Xander is next level in book boyfriends you guys! Hold on to your heart...you have been warned!
Cali Gals
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How can you not fall madly in love with this story and awesome characters. I was floored with how much more than a rockstar romance this book is. The power of family, specifically brotherhood is revered in a heartwarming way all throughout this read.

This is about a band chasing their dream and the bumpy journey filled with road blocks. Right away you see a major one, they both have notice their beautiful new pr rep who is on tour with them. Throw in dark elements and people from their abusive c
ItaPixie
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Falling North was an intense, full of emotions, heartbreaking and heartwarming read.

Lydia is a PR hired to help a new struggling band to get the attention of the public it deserves.
Xander and his brother, Matty, form the Falling Back North with their cousins.
Lydia’s work is not easy because it seems that the two brothers don’t have any narrative to grab the fans attention, in fact Xander made everything in his power to bury their past but really soon he will have to confront with his demons.

M.E. Carter
Alyson Santos has the way of writing about music that makes you feel the words you're reading.
No one writes rock star romance like she does. No one.
Erica Alexander
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Brazilian heart has a soft spot for these brothers. Their love for each other is the stuff families should be made off.

This is so much more than a romance book. Oh, the romance is there, don't get me wrong. The sexy times too. It burns the pages...err, kindles.

But is more than that.

This is a story of love, endurance, survival and sacrifice. And it's beautifully told.
Alyson Santos hits you right in the feels. This is an emotional, tension filled sexy read that will leave you wanting more.
Nancy Reads
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FALLING NORTH: Is “NOW” my very favorite book written by Alyson Santos. The reason I say this is because of the leading male character Xander & his younger brother Maddie. Their story is heart-wrenching and their bond and devotion to each other is the most solid unbreakable connection you will ever read. With this book Alyson has taken her writing to a new level.

The band Falling Back North has so much talent and potential. Xander Silva, the band leader and drummer, has been so stressed that they
Jenifer Briggs
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I'm a fan of Alyson's, and I absolutely love how much of herself she puts in her writing. Her knowledge of music, how it makes people feel, and the utter importance of it just blows me away. She truly captivates what's in your heart and soul, and makes me beg for as many words she's willing to give.

This book is so much more than a rockstar romance; It's about the power of love, of family, music, and sacrifice. This also isn't your normal love triangle which made me love this
Emily Bierman
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm completely overwhelmed by Alyson's words. And I'm not surprised by that knowledge. She continuously gives us characters that are honest, raw, and heartbreakingly real. Her stories feel so pure and organic. There's a beautiful rhythm to her words that feel like a song with it's glorious harmony. If you've ever wondered how something so sad and tortured could display such beauty, you need not to go farther than one of Alyson's books. Falling North is another prime example of breathtaking beaut ...more
Norma
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

To say that I was excited for this book is an understatement! After finishing Rising West earlier this year, I knew I needed to read the next book in the Turner Artist Rocker Series. And I am so glad that I did!

Lydia and Xander are probably my favorite of the series. From the very beginning, you are drawn into the story, needing to know more about what is going on. Matty and Xander pull you in, leave you breathless, and you can't help but conti
Ania
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After Limelight and Rising West I thought this is it. That Alyson Santos reached her top. I was wrong. Falling North is everything you'd expect from a rockstar romance. Everything and even more.

Xander Silva is the kind of rocker character we all love. He's passionate, he's talented, he's gorgeous and... has a dark past. Check. Check. Check. Check. His brother may be the frontman, the face, the voice of Falling Back North but it's Xander to writes the lyrics and keep the band together. He's the
Nikki Swope
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really wish I could give this book more stars and no words I can write can quite express just how fantastic this story is. While this is part of a series it is a complete standalone and it is not necessary to read Rising West (but you totally should because it is incredible) to read Falling North. There are a lot of similarities between the two books. Talented men with the world on their shoulders carrying the burden for the people they love, sacrificing themselves. Broken men in need of someo ...more
Sara
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Falling North was the first book that I've read by Alyson Santos and I absolutely loved every page!

It is such a unique take on a rockstar romance that had me reading well into the early hours of the morning.

The story of Xander Silva and Lydia Carmichael is so gorgeous. I especially loved Lydia's character and how she doesn't take no for an answer.

Xander and his brother Matty grew up in Brazil but moved to the US when they were young. Since then, their lives haven't exactly been easy. Now they
Comfy Couch Book Reviews
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rockstar-romance
I though that Rising West was an amazing read, but it is surpassed by Falling North. This is the story of Xander the sexy Brazilian, older brother and guardian to younger brother Matty since their turbulent childhood, and Lydia, the brilliant marketing strategist who is assigned to help their fledgling band Falling Back North to achieve their potential. Lydia's father owns the label that signed the band so Lydia has something to prove.

Sparks fly between Lydia and Xander when they first meet at a
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Falling North by Alyson Santos
“The poet, 5 stars”

Ugh, Falling North hit me right in the feels. I loved the broody weight of the world on his shoulders Xander. Lynda was awesome but really Xander stole the show for me. I loved the way Santos wrote Falling North and I cannot wait to see what she does next in this series.
Xander is the one who keeps everyone in line in his band. His been making sure his brother is good his whole life. When he finds out the woman, he likes is the same woman his broth
Pamela Lilley
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 imperfectly perfect rock stars
Alyson Santos, the queen of rockstar romance, I bow down to you. Again!
You’re truly awesome, maybe this is weird to say, but I felt the music in the words, everything described, I actually felt. I’ve never lived the music like this in a story, and for that Alyson Santos, I thank you. I adored the tortured soul that was Xander Silva, he was so pure, so humble, so vulnerable, and the best brother a boy could ask for. That leads me to Matheus, so much str
Konny
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Falling North by Alyson Santos is book two in her Turner Artist Rocker Series. Every book is a stand-alone. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous book is Rising West and tells Mason and Liberty's unputdownable story.
Falling North is Xander and Lydia's book.
Xander is the writer and drummer of Falling Back North, an up and coming new rock band. He and his little brother Matty are band mates, they just signed their first deal and are about to go on tour.
Ly
Tracey Fandre
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alyson did it again. Filled with emotion and a great story. Xander and Mattie are brothers who are extremely close due to their upbringing. Their band is up and coming and their past is dragging them down. Lydia is the publicist hired to help them to soar. This is a story with so much love but for me, the real star is the love between the brothers. Their closeness and devotion to each other was beautiful. I loved this and cannot wait until the next Turner Artist book comes out.
michelle Shelly
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness!

I absolutely loved this book. It has great characters and a story so heartbreaking that it will totally break your heart. We have two amazing brothers that have been through so much and try desperately to dig themselves out of their past.

In comes Lydia and she tilts their world. She strong, independent and knows her stuff. She has her eyes on one brother while the other has his eyes on her. What a great read! I laughed, cried and fell in love.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Charmer
  • The Saint
  • A Love Song for Liars (Rivals, #1)
  • Bachelor Boss (The Bachelors Club, #2)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Trey, A Lair Novel
  • Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Dirty Rock
  • Coach Me
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • The Teaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5.5)
  • California Dreamin'
  • Glass Heart Savage
  • The Hardest Play
I’m a writer, musician, and cat lover. I’m also obsessed with alternative music. Seriously, it's a real problem.

I write what needs to come out, whether it’s pain, tears, or laughter. I write people and relationships, about the beauty and horror of what we do to ourselves and each other. I write Love. Vengeance. Compassion. Cruelty. Trust. Betrayal. Forgiveness. Darkness, and the incredible way hu

Turner Artist Rocker (2 books)
  • Rising West (Turner Artist Rocker, #1)