Start by marking “Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life” as Want to Read:
Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life

Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life

Are you juggling to find balance in your life? Imagine how you’d feel if your life was just as you wanted it to be. If you could ask for what you wanted, create it and find the time to enjoy it. If you could change the thought of “I can’t" to “I totally CAN!" Discover the answers in this powerful book:

-Discover what you truly want
-How to set and maintain healthy boundar
Published January 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Women Who Want More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Who Want More

Start your review of Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life
tappkalina
Jun 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
Thank you so much for @BookTasters and Dr Rana Al-Falaki for providing me this opportunity.

I could choose from a list of books, but when I saw this one, I knew this was what I needed. No, the beautiful cover had nothing to do with it. It came at the perfect time, because I just fisished school and was about to look for a job.

Although it has some spiritual elements, and I'm not a spiritual person, I didn't really feel spirituality on it until the very end. It was like talking to a very good ps
Keep Calm Novel On
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An honest review has been completed for Booktasters and the author.

Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life by Dr. Rana Al-Falaki is a well written and comprehensive resource book that provides insight into feeling better on every level. Each chapter is easy to follow and thoroughly deals with an aspect of positive change. The tools and resources shared are doable in this self-help guide. Women Who Want More is certainly a book for women of all ages and is a must-have ref
Amy Osborne
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Women Who Want More should be a staple on every woman's bookshelf. Dr Rana Alfalaki has written this book so beautifully, I felt like it was a heartfelt conversation with a friend. Each chapter was full of positivity, while addressing issues that most of us probably struggle with. It was completely addictive to read and easy to process the information on offer and I think this was helped by the summaries at the end of each chapter. I absolutely adored this book, it was just what I needed and cam ...more
Letisha Brown
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are ready to engage yourself fully learn to walk and live in your power, this book will help you do just that. Simultaneously practical and spiritual, this book challenges you to assess your energy and change your life. Dr. Rana Al-Falaki provides you with the tools that you must ultimately decide to use if you really want more: to be more, to have more, to give more. This book is a journey and at the end you discover yourself.
The
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Women Who Want More’ is a remarkable item for your bookshelf which is skillfully jotted down by Dr. Rana Alfalaki. Before, I share my review, I am extremely sorry for all the loss she had borne, when she lost her mother and all other disheartening events afterwards, especially the one she faced when she was just twelve years old, not even a teen. BRAVO! Dr. Rana Alfalaki, you were already a super-hero even before healing the world. SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR EFFORTS!!
As I always mention that when
Chibuogwu
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOMEN WHO WANT MORE ---- DR. RANA AL-FALAKI

I personally love how this book makes it possible for you to be actively involved in the process of getting more. I assure you, that this isn’t your everyday self-help and no, it isn’t yet another motivational book that you read and toss back on the shelf. As a matter of fact, you need a journal, a book and a pen to take notes and do the action points highlighted in the book.

Consisting of 11 chapters, it isn’t surprising that the first chapter speaks on
Ain Atila
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
WOMEN WHO WANT MORE – RANA AL FALAKI is a practical book for readers to lead a balanced life in six aspects; relationship, career, health, finances, personal development and enjoyment. The author offered information on a full spectrum of these aspects and make a metaphor about a flower with petals,

“You are that flower and stand in the center of it. Each of those petals represents an aspect of your life.”

And how crucial it is to balance these aspects. Furthermore, this book is full of insightful
Grisel
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must say, I’m only 23 years old; I’ve had a great life, beautiful childhood, unproblematic adolescence and a pretty good adulthood so far. Which made me realize how blessed I am! And how thankful I am, for my mom, with whom I have an amazing, open relationship with, my dad, who has always been there to tell me I can and I will, my three older sisters that are supportive and listen to me, my friends, who are there, no matter what.
Of course I’ve had my lows and trying times but now I’m not only
Violette
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I am so very excited to be sitting here right now to tell you how much I LOVED this book! It’s a self-help book that guides you through the process of becoming more aware and attentive of important areas in your life. Dr. Rana Al-Falaki takes the extra step to lay it all out in very simple explanations and includes optional worksheets and exercises throughout the book if you’re willing to go the extra mile with her.
This book blew me away! When I picked this book, I admit that I judged the book
Chidalu Akpa
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
What is this book about? It’s an inspirational self-help book for women who want more from their lives and it’s literally a manual that is crafted beautifully to show you how to ask and demand for more from yourself and your loved ones in all the different aspects of your life. From relationships (platonic, romantic or otherwise), work, health and fitness, spirituality, selfcare and so on.
What did I like about this book?
The first thing I liked about it was that it explained a lot of basic concep
Shwetasri
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book title and the summary are enough to tell you what it is about. Although I will tell you what makes it stand out from the other self help books I've read.

One Word Review: Helpful

Short Review:
In the other books, you get to understand what's wrong, you might even know how to help yourself but do you actually practice it? Most of us don't.
But this book is written in such a way that you'll have to practice it too, courtesy the exercises given at the end of each chapter.
It's a book written
Auraofthoughts MeenalSonal
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

In this #Lockdown time the activity which has been more active for me is Reading. Thanks to BookTasters team & author Dr. Rana Al-Falaki for sending us the digital version of the book “Women Who Want More”. Lets discuss the book in its detail

Author Dr. Rana Al-Falaki, a periodontist presents the book in very relatable manner, though self improvement book but it makes a connection with you through stories.

Book is broadly divided into 11 chapters and each chapter with a title makes you think more
ReadbookNG
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life by Dr. Rana Al-Falaki is an inspiring compilation with more than enough ingredients for a successful life in our increasingly busy, challenging and competitive 21st century life. Dr. Rana Al-Falaki helps the reader understand the purpose and objective of the book by giving a clear and concise outlook about her circumstances leading to her seeking to balance all the energies in her life. A unique aspect of the book is that irrespect ...more
Lydia
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great input into my slef-building process. I enjoyed reading it and at the same time learned alot from it. The thing i loved most about this book is, its all rounded! Pretty much every subject Important in life, health, relationship, money and lot more. It was an eye opener for change! I liked the depth The author dug into on each chapter. I learned alot much about self worth than any other way.
Purpose is the essence of this book. Thats what got me accepting and using it.
The fac
Immortal Writings
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My blog page for more reviews https://wordstostoriess.wordpress.com/

First off all I would love to apploud the author for the success she has achieved after all the hardships she has faced, it would not have been easy. And congratulations for being such amazing, gifted and insightful person.

It's a self care book, which is itself a treasure to behold. It will help you to finding yourself in this chaotic lifestyle and encourage you to sit for a minute, take a deep breath and think of yourself and e
Rose Ann
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Women Who Want More is a book that will truly move your spirit and will awaken the Woman Warrior in you.

I admire the honesty of the Author, Dr. Rana Al-Falaki that her book does not contain any exact medical or legal explanations of how we can overcome some of our own thoughts that drags us to the depths of loneliness and feeling of un-usefulness.

The book is easy to read for it literally outlines the topics of every chapter, and expounds it not only through general ideas, but with experiences o
Obiora Onyinye
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I started out reading Dr Rana's Women Who Want More, just to review it. Thanks to @Booktasters and Dr. Rana for the opportunity. Half way into Chapter One, I realized I myself wanted more from life but was stuck and didn't even know it. This book delivers practical ways to break out from limitations, reach out and achieve more in any area of life.

As a life coach and expert, Dr Rana shares her personal experiences and walked us through how she tackled them and became who she is today, an amazing
Neelam Babul
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love reading books about fulfilment, personal development and living a balanced life. When I received this book, I was instantly thrilled and overjoyed because I knew it was going to be a great and informative read.

It is a practical and resourceful guidebook intended to help the reader lead a fulfilling and balanced life. It is easy to understand, well written and comprehensive providing insight into various spheres of our life such as fun and enjoyment, self-care, self-belief, setting boundar
Fatima Zahra
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all thank-you to @BookTasters for giving me an option to choose, and Dr Rana for sending me this incredible copy. She is the most humble person out there and very easy to contact. She is amazing.
Before reading this incredible piece of literature, I thought that only good self help book out there is by Mark Manson, but this non fictional book had me on the edge of my seat while reading it.
I laughed, I cried, it made me happy, it taught me stuff, it gave me pleasure, and pain and helped
Raghad Muath
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
*an honest review of Women Who Want More in exchange of a free copy of the book*

If life comes with a manual, then this is it!

Dr. Rana gathered the most essential tips and information we need to know to have a balanced, effective life with lowest amount of guilt! This book came just in time for me, as I was struggling with my obligations as a mother, wife, daughter, personal and social life, work and my personal space!

What I liked about (Women Who Want More) is that dr. Rana shares part of her
Olivia
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book reads very easily and holds tons of advice for women in all aspects of their lives. I'd recommend to those struggling to find balance in their career and personal life. I would have liked to know more of the author's personal experiences before having children. The mother/married experience tends to overshadow the themes of resiliency and strength from within. Although it was difficult to relate to the author's discussions of her personal situation, she makes an effort to show transpare ...more
Centfie Valrie
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book contains awesome activities for the reader to participate in, making it so interactive you'd think Rana is sitting right there with you, empathetically guiding you. The exercises are engaging and revealing, and easy to do without the worry of a prying or judgmental eye.

I savoured every page of this book, especially the anecdotes of other women who used the energy model to change their lives for the better. Furthermore, the author is brave to write so openly about her losses, pains, and
Hajar Khaled
Jul 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book took me a while to finish, but simply because the book is so amazing. It contains wonderful advice, for anyone looking forward to changing an aspect of their life. There are spiritual parts in the book which I thoroughly enjoyed. Each of the 11 chapters contained wonderful points and exercises to help you improve, get better, and like the title of the book mentions, living a balanced life. Dr. Rana has gone through tough times in her life, and she certainly managed to become a strong w ...more
Evelyn Olubukola
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Women Who Want More: How To Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life"

Writer : Dr Rana Al-Falaki
Publication Date : January 5, 2020

Inspite of the title, this great piece of gold should be consumed and imbibed by everyone. This is a comprehensive guide on how to live a fulfilled and balanced life. The world, as we have it today, is in a prevalent low ebb. Given the current situation, a book that exudes a great deal of positivity and energy is all one needs.

Each chapter provides one with relatable pra
Neha Yadav
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blurb

My review

Book was given by Booktasters in return of honest review.

Personally it's really good book. Self help book are honestly helpful. Helpful for relationship with others. Narration was go
Camille Aromin
Jul 31, 2020 rated it liked it
Women who needs a self-help book for self- empowerment and also enriching their life of their own need to read this! I'm giving 3 stars as my rating. I love the book from cover to content. It's written for people of young and older women as guide. I find it blurry when it comes to defining things up and to be specific enough when it comes to its details so this book can be improve. I feel like it can be re-edited for superb women tips and other advice. It talks about knowing what you want, bound ...more
Bruthynella
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all thanks to Dr. Rana for sharing her life experiences and her book to me.

Woman who want more is a book that helps you to become more SELF-ACTUALIZED in which your insecurities and self-pity will be answered and improved.

Before reading this book, I was asking lots of questions about myself like if I am worth it, if all my decisions to achieved my dreams was on right or wrong road but after finishing it, I was able to answer every question about true self. This book helps me improved my
Irene DAguado
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that helps set you free when you feel stuck. The exercises are very useful to do and put in front of the unsettling truth that sometimes, you ask yourself questions that you obviously can't answer, but maybe because you asked them in the wrong way.

Self-knowledge leads to answers and it is the use you choose to make of those answers that can help set you free.

This is the legacy I carry with me now that I've finished reading it. With the certainty that I will look through it again t
Mar 14, 2020 rated it liked it
When i started reading this book i thought it was another boring self assesment book but it was totally different ,Dr.Rana poured her experience in life through this book ,it was a life ful of struggles and crisis ,she tried her way out , and through a practical steps she tries to help other woman to be as she is brave and successful,the book has direct links to different exercises online  on each chapter ,to help women to know more.
Finally thanks for booktaster for this opportunity and for dr.r
Hiba
Apr 11, 2020 added it
I think this book is a milestone for self-help I think everyone should read it regardless of their age it will provide an amazing guidance ,, it is so rich in almost every problem we generally encounter in life whether it's career-related, family, relationship of course a long with the general understanding of how to resolve them.
It has a really beautiful exercises that will give good results..
By the time I finished this book I felt so inspired, empowered, and certain about many things.
And I wou

• Return of the Hypotenuse
  • In an Instant
  • The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)
  • You Think You Know Someone
  • The Two Lives of Lydia Bird
  • The Modern Depression Guidebook
  • Dear Wife
  • Stop Acting Like You're Going To Live Forever: 36 articles to help you think differently and achieve your version of success, now.
  • When I Was You
  • Self Love Yoga: 369 Days of Evolving with Radical Self Love
  • Schindler's List
  • The Parkour Club
  • The Call of the Wild
  • The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny

News & Interviews

“The more conscious we become, the more we surround ourselves with people who are like us” 0 likes
“Thank You, Universe!” 0 likes