Start by marking “Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life” as Want to Read:
Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life

Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life

Are you juggling to find balance in your life? Imagine how youd feel if your life was just as you wanted it to be. If you could ask for what you wanted, create it and find the time to enjoy it. If you could change the thought of I cant" to I totally CAN!" Discover the answers in this powerful book:

-Discover what you truly want
-How to set and maintain healthy boundaries
Published January 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Women Who Want More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Who Want More

Start your review of Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life
Keep Calm Novel On
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An honest review has been completed for Booktasters and the author.

Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life by Dr. Rana Al-Falaki is a well written and comprehensive resource book that provides insight into feeling better on every level. Each chapter is easy to follow and thoroughly deals with an aspect of positive change. The tools and resources shared are doable in this self-help guide. Women Who Want More is certainly a book for women of all ages and is a must-have
Chibuogwu
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOMEN WHO WANT MORE ---- DR. RANA AL-FALAKI

I personally love how this book makes it possible for you to be actively involved in the process of getting more. I assure you, that this isnt your everyday self-help and no, it isnt yet another motivational book that you read and toss back on the shelf. As a matter of fact, you need a journal, a book and a pen to take notes and do the action points highlighted in the book.

Consisting of 11 chapters, it isnt surprising that the first chapter speaks on
Words to stories
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My blog page for more reviews https://wordstostoriess.wordpress.com/

First off all I would love to apploud the author for the success she has achieved after all the hardships she has faced, it would not have been easy. And congratulations for being such amazing, gifted and insightful person.

It's a self care book, which is itself a treasure to behold. It will help you to finding yourself in this chaotic lifestyle and encourage you to sit for a minute, take a deep breath and think of yourself and
Rose Ann
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Women Who Want More is a book that will truly move your spirit and will awaken the Woman Warrior in you.

I admire the honesty of the Author, Dr. Rana Al-Falaki that her book does not contain any exact medical or legal explanations of how we can overcome some of our own thoughts that drags us to the depths of loneliness and feeling of un-usefulness.

The book is easy to read for it literally outlines the topics of every chapter, and expounds it not only through general ideas, but with experiences
Neelam Babul
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love reading books about fulfilment, personal development and living a balanced life. When I received this book, I was instantly thrilled and overjoyed because I knew it was going to be a great and informative read.

It is a practical and resourceful guidebook intended to help the reader lead a fulfilling and balanced life. It is easy to understand, well written and comprehensive providing insight into various spheres of our life such as fun and enjoyment, self-care, self-belief, setting
Raghad Muath
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
*an honest review of Women Who Want More in exchange of a free copy of the book*

If life comes with a manual, then this is it!

Dr. Rana gathered the most essential tips and information we need to know to have a balanced, effective life with lowest amount of guilt! This book came just in time for me, as I was struggling with my obligations as a mother, wife, daughter, personal and social life, work and my personal space!

What I liked about (Women Who Want More) is that dr. Rana shares part of her
Romila
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Everyone wants to achieve what we wish and also wants to live a perfectly balanced life, which is not impossible but very difficult. Very few people have experiences to share about balances and fulfilled life. Women Who Want More is an effective resource book to bring positive changes in our lives to accomplish our goals. It presents simple concepts and double things. Women Who Want More: How to Create a Balanced and Fulfilled Life by Dr Rana Al-Falaki is a well-written book, a simple language ...more
Irene DAguado
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that helps set you free when you feel stuck. The exercises are very useful to do and put in front of the unsettling truth that sometimes, you ask yourself questions that you obviously can't answer, but maybe because you asked them in the wrong way.

Self-knowledge leads to answers and it is the use you choose to make of those answers that can help set you free.

This is the legacy I carry with me now that I've finished reading it. With the certainty that I will look through it again
Mar 14, 2020 rated it liked it
When i started reading this book i thought it was another boring self assesment book but it was totally different ,Dr.Rana poured her experience in life through this book ,it was a life ful of struggles and crisis ,she tried her way out , and through a practical steps she tries to help other woman to be as she is brave and successful,the book has direct links to different exercises online  on each chapter ,to help women to know more.
Finally thanks for booktaster for this opportunity and for
Marc Carter
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an inspirational book, packed with useful information, examples and helpful exercises on how to make changes in your life that will genuinely make an impact. Rana has a personal way of writing which makes the book very easy to read .
Each section gives tips and steps to help you make the changes you need in a practical and simple way.
This is an important book and I highly recommend it to anyone who feels they are not making use of their full potential.
Heni Mujaa
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tbh this book is beyond my expectation, which is great. It's not only comes from experience, but also I love the prompts, also the 'contemplation' list so much. I think they're really great to use in journaling (I am doing it!) and meditation.

I feel relatable for some parts and it makes me understanding myself even more, and how I can improve from the state that I am in right now.

Exactly one of books I'd glad to share to my loved ones.
Debbie
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that was given to me. I honestly didn't think that it would mean much to me,but this is a powerful self help book! It really opens up your heart and mind to clear the muck and mire from your life and find the happiness and energy to succeed. Beautifully written by an expert in this field. A total must read for anyone that wants more out life.
Richter Publishing
Mar 08, 2020

• If There's A Mailbox In Heaven
  • أيلول بلا مطر وقصص أخرى
  • Loving the Wounded Soul: Alasan dan Tujuan Depresi Hadir di Hidup Manusia
  • Sebuah Seni Untuk Memahami Kekasih: Memaklumi Kekonyolan Kekasihku adalah Jalan Ninjaku
  • In An Instant
  • Behind the Door (Hidden Motives, #1)
  • From His Perspective
  • Untuk Matamu
  • Mob Rules: What the Mafia Can Teach the Legitimate Businessman
  • I Do Not Come to You by Chance
  • The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
  • Green Lake
  • The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)
  • The Dark Between Stars
  • Knapsack Journey Home: October Will Never Be the Same
  • The Purpose of Capital: Elements of Impact, Financial Flows, and Natural Being
  • The Talisman: Crisscross (Volume One)
  • The Truth About Magic

News & Interviews

“The more conscious we become, the more we surround ourselves with people who are like us” 0 likes
“Thank You, Universe!” 0 likes