Start by marking “Fireworks (Coffee Shop Girls #1)” as Want to Read:
Fireworks (Coffee Shop Girls #1)

Fireworks

(Coffee Shop Girls #1)

A Steamy Curvy Younger Woman Instalove Romance

Lauren
From the moment I bump into him at the coffee shop, I know I am in trouble. The way he looks at me - confident as though he's won me over already - tells me he's unlike any other guy.

Lawrence isn't a boy, he's a man. And he's pursuing me relentlessly.

During one whirlwind night together, he makes me feel things I neve
Published January 8th 2020 by eXplicitTales

To ask other readers questions about Fireworks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fireworks

Start your review of Fireworks (Coffee Shop Girls #1)
Ivy Deluca
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
Quick(ish) Review

This is a book that I wanted to like but the story just didn’t really work for me. It’s a case of lots of telling, not a lot of showing and I didn’t buy into the HEA because of it. I did try the se one book as well and it’s basically more of the same.
Jessica Alcazar
I didn't expect this story guys. If I'm being honest, I judged it before I even began reading. Every age-gap/insta/BBW Novella I can think of that I have read in the past has read very OTT and it has only worked for me very few times. This story worked for me :) Cute, sexy, entertaining with likable characters and not OTT in the least!! Can't wait to read the rest of the girls! ...more
Paula  Phillips
Mar 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Lauren Baxter is finally making it out on her own as a plus-size girl and owning her boutique called Not-So-Skinny. It is almost opening day and things are a bit unsettling as her shipment hasn't arrived as of yet. She heads to the local coffee shop and it is instant love when she meets a guy there called Lawrence. He is here on business and attracted to Lauren's curvy body. He has been called up about one of Simon Baxter's buildings, what he doesn't know though is that Lauren is the daughter of ...more
Kari Hansen
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Lauren decides to take a break from the new business she is opening and enjoy a cup of coffee she didn’t think that accidentally taking the wrong cup of coffee would lead to an enjoyable conversation and an even more enjoyable evening.

Lawrence was happy rather than upset when a beautiful woman tries to abscond with his coffee. He may not know anything about her but the one thing he does know is that he wants to spend more time with her but once they find out the connection between them will
BlueSeal
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fireworks is the first installment of the three-book series - Coffee Shop Girls - by L. Moone. I was drawn to this series because they were stories of body-positive, curvey women. You see, I am that demographic and love to read stories that I can relate to. I was not prepared for this new thing called “instalove.” According to Urbandictionary.com, instalove is “when someone who just meets you thinks that you are their soul mate and they want to spend the rest of their lives with you and have kid ...more
Terri Eaches
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Mix Up on a Name Finds The "One" ❤💥❤💥❤

I'm loving this curvy woman series from L . Moone!!! We briefly meet Lauren in Emily's story "Mistletoe" now we get her full story. Lauren is opening her curvy woman boutique and is stressed with delays. That must be the reason she grabs a coffee meant for Lawrence thinking it's hers. Lawrence noticed Lauren as soon as she walked in the coffee shop wondering how to approach her. There's more going on than just mixed up coffee and Lawrence isn't about to le
T.M. Payne
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Fireworks: A Steamy Curvy Younger Woman Instalove Romance (Coffee Shop Girls Book 1)
Author: L. Moone
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
We met Lauren in Mistletoe, she is best friends with Emily. Emily who is happily in love with her ex-boss.
Lauren bocks at that idea until...
Lawrence is in a bit of a pickle and when a beautiful curvy female tries to take his coffee it's lust at first sight at first for him. He has to know her.
When they both find out more about each other everything may come t
Dana Busenbark
Who is Lauren? How does she meet Lawrence? Why do relationships not work out for Lauren? What adversity do we see in this story? I enjoyed reading a book that showed body positivity towards bigger sized women! It was great to see how realistic the struggles could be in the real world show up in the story. Enjoy the HEA!

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin' With M. Brennan.
LiLu
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

A fabulously written lust to love story. I loved everything about this story, except the cold, lol. I enjoyed the emotions that were beautifully described. The best part, my favorite part, is always the HEA.
Jenn Allen
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: age-difference, insta
I enjoyed this great escape with Lauren and Lawrence. Their chance meeting, that strong connection and that insta everything. It's a story that will pull you in and keep things just spicy enough!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
LaGina
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the story of Lawrence and Lauren and the insta-love was so worth reading this book in one sitting. I thought it was funny how her father reacted but it made my heart so happy that Lawrence stood up for what he wanted and didnt let her dad bully him into leaving.
Iwalani
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good

Such a good smoking hot and yet sweet book. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Chemistry and cute meet up all here!
Genevieve Willas
Jan 03, 2021
Deb Anderson-Hammersley
Jan 17, 2020
Queen B
rated it did not like it
Feb 20, 2020
rated it it was ok
Feb 29, 2020
Christine
Jan 18, 2020

• Second Goal (Men with Wood, #3)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Finding His Heart (Finding His Love Book 3)
  • The Stand Out
  • Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club #1)
  • OH! OH! OH! Santa
  • Finding His One (Finding His Love Book 2)
  • Sugar Plum
  • Carter (Steel Daggers MC, #6)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Keeping Katy (Reynolds Family, #2)
  • Until Luke (Reynolds Family, #1)
  • Walker (Stryker County Fire Dept. #1)
  • Smoky (Exiled Guardians MC #4)
  • Cookie (Sweet Curves #5)
  • Love at First Bite (Zaftig Dating Agency #2)
  • The Write Stuff (Zaftig Dating Agency #3)
  • Fire and Ice (Zaftig Dating Agency #8)
L. Moone is a Contemporary Romance and Women's Fiction writer based in rainy England. Addicted to caffeine, chocolate and impure thoughts, she likes to write short stories and novellas dealing with those aspects of the human condition that we all think about, yet dare not discuss openly.

***
L. Moone - Happy Endings for Underdogs

I first started writing and publishing in 2012 because I craved to see

Coffee Shop Girls (3 books)
  • Illicit (Coffee Shop Girls #2)
  • Beauty (Coffee Shop Girls #3)

News & Interviews