Start by marking “Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)

Unforgotten

(The Fallen Guardians #2)

Fate offers no mercy. Especially not to those who betray her.

Lethal Guardian Aric's loyalty never falters. Not even when Fate exiled him and his brothers from the Heavens, separating Aric from his soulmate. He'll do anything to reunite with her. But when Willow suddenly appears in the mortal realm, Aric's greatest fear comes true—she's no longer the angel he left behind.

ebook
Expected publication: February 26th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Unforgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgotten

Start your review of Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)
thehotmesslibrary
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unforgotten by Cassie Laelyn is the second book in ‘The Fallen Guardians’ series. This story focuses on the characters Aric and Willow. Aric is a Guardian who has been exiled from Heaven with his brothers by Fate. But he isn’t going to let that stop him when it comes to the woman he left behind, his soulmate who is now in human form.

Willow has had a long time to become bitter and hurt, all which affects her angelic powers. When a offer arises which means that she can leave the angelic plain she
Roxy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fallen Guardians series continues with Unforgotten, an action packed and compelling sequel. The Mystery surrounding Aric and his history that was hinted at in book 1 is unveiled.
When Aric was exiled from the heavens with his brothers he was separated from his soulmate. Without knowing the details of why he disappeared, Willow has spent centuries believing that he abandoned her. The toxic pool of bitterness, heartache, and pain has been affecting her angelic powers. When offered an
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first of these books that I've read but the second book in the Fallen Guardians series. The book worked well as a standalone novel and while there was a bit of the background and world to understand, I didn't feel that I missed out at all by not having read the previous book. There is an explanation of all of the angel types and what they do at the end of the book, which was helpful. I think you could work out most of it from the story, it might have been better before the story ...more
Dannielle Line
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When his brother, Raven, made a deal with Fate, loyal-to-a-fault Aric hadn’t given it a second thought to join him on his quest. But he should have. At first, he thought the task would be easy enough, and he’d return to the heavens before his love was any the wiser. But he’d been wrong. So very wrong. Now he’s caught in the mortal world and his true love, his Willow, was somewhere in the heavens where he couldn’t reach. She must know he still loves her though, even after all these centuries ...more
Wendy
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
After reading Unforsaken, I really wanted to know what would happen to the other Fallen Guardians. So I was very happy to find Unforgotten on Netgalley. Because this was Aric's story. And just when I thought Fate could not be any more cruel than she was for Raven, I realize she was even more cruel to Aric. Because when Aric chose to go with Raven to retrieve Blaine from earth, he didn't realize Fate banned him for centuries on. So he didn't even get to say goodbye to his soulmate Willow.
Ever
Ricki_Reads
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Thank you to NetGalley for giving me this book in exchange for an honest review!

Unforgotten is book 2 in the Fallen Guardians series by Cassie Laelyn. The story in general is pretty typical: fallen angels, lost loved, and a fight to save a pure soul.
Willow felt abandoned when her soulmate Aric left Heaven on a mission. She tried to have faith but the centuries passed and feelings of pain and resentment festered. Enter fallen angel, Blaine. Blaine offers her a way out of Heaven, where she feels
Shelley Nolan
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this book had all the feels. Separated from his soulmate for centuries, Aric has never lost faith that one day they will be reunited in the Heavens. That faith is shaken when the unthinkable happens and Willow makes a decision that could destroy their future.
I really felt for Willow, spending hundreds of years in Heaven believing that Aric had abandoned her and can understand why her pain caused her to make a choice that would set them both on a collision course with Fate.
This felt
Kara
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Unforgotten from Netgalley for an honest review. Unforgotten is the second book of The Fallen Guardians. I was not aware of that before requesting the book, but I was still able to follow the plot line of the book without reading the first one. The book itself is very well written. The author makes you feel for the characters. I love the fact that the story is about a couple that was already together before, and got to see their struggles. The book was full of suspense, ...more
Heather Epstein
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! Unforgotten, the second instalment in Cassie Laelyn’s Fallen Guardian series is unique, beautifully written and sizzling! Willow and Aric’s individual journeys toward their HEA are gut-wrenching and impossible to put down. The stunning and rugged beauty of the Australian high country is beautifully woven into the tale and matches the story perfectly for unique character and edgy action. I love that this story follows immediately on from Unforsaken. It felt like I was ...more
Laura B
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love this author <3 The first book Unforsaken..hooked me in, but Unforgotten..locked me into this series. You’ll read in the 1st book about Aric and his longing for his Soulmate Willow. So when you read this book you’re sucked into the emotional rollercoaster of their Romance. I’m not an easy crier, but let me tell ya, I was grabbing for the tissues, a few times. What an AMAZING story and plot for this series. I can’t wait for the next book!!!!
A big THANK YOU to Netgalley and the
D.L. Gallie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Laelyn has done it again, I loved Unforgotten. From the very first page I was hooked. I could not put it down, she sucked me back into the guardians world and kept me guessing...like she always does.
The love between Willow and Aric was perfectly captured. It was a rollercoaster ride, but it was perfect in every way possible. This is a romance that will tear at your heart but also leave you smiling because Willow and Aric are THE ultimate couple–sorry Raven and Tayla.
Fate is still a bitch.
Tasha
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t usually tear up or hold my breath when reading books, but this one did. Cassie’s second book in this series is a wonderful read. It took me a few hours, I just devoured it. Aric and Willow’s story is well worth reading and entering the Guardians world again is well worth it. I cannot wait for the third book in this series.
Liv Arnold
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing follow up to Unforsaken. Aric and Willow have a lot of history together which is told in some flashbacks.
Aric is swoonnnn - he builds a cabin just for her.
This novel will make you believe in soul mates.
Alyce Caswell
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Darker (exquisitely so) than the first book and full of longing and heartbreak and sacrifice - all the classic ingredients of paranormal romance. I was very invested in Aric and Willow's story and I'm looking forward to the next book.
Charli Jeffries
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this a great follow up to Unforsaken! I can't wait to read the next in the series. It has it all, fans of JR Wards Fallen Angels will love this.
Katie Alexander
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved this book. Aric is officially my fave paranormal book boyfriend. Has even over taken Damon S...

The passion and suspense in Unforgotten kept me wanting more from Chapter to chapter.

I hope I don’t have to wait long for number 3 in this series!
Cassie Laelyn
Jan 12, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Cass
Sara Griffin
is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2020

• Wrong Bed, Right Man
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • Sold to the King (The Highest Bidder, #2)
  • Never Truth
  • Tobias' Spark (The Kin Chronicles #2)
  • The Demigod Complex (Brimstone Inc., #1)
  • Firecracker: A contemporary romance
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Country Hearts
  • De Ervaring van je Leven: Lot uit de Loterij 1
  • Dubbel Verliefd (Lot uit de Loterij Book 2)
  • How to Love Your Elf (Embraced by Magic #1) (The Embraced #4)
  • Junk Magic and Guitar Dreams
  • The Last Heist (Pretty Thieves #1)
  • Married This Year (Married This Year #1)
  • Bossy Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Trouble
  • Love Around the Corner (The Romano Sisters #3)
Aussie paranormal romance author.

Growing up in a military family, Cassie had a childhood filled with countless crazy adventures. Eventually, sunny Queensland stole her heart, and she now calls it home with her husband and their two BMX-crazy boys.

Borderline obsessed with the paranormal world, Cassie has a passion for crafting stories involving strong, otherworldly characters in need of redemption.

The Fallen Guardians (2 books)
  • Unforsaken (The Fallen Guardians, #1)