Start by marking “Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)

Unforgotten

(The Fallen Guardians #2)

Fate offers no mercy. Especially not to those who betray her.

Lethal Guardian Aric's loyalty never falters. Not even when Fate exiled him and his brothers from the Heavens, separating Aric from his soulmate. He'll do anything to reunite with her. But when Willow suddenly appears in the mortal realm, Aric's greatest fear comes trueshe's no longer the angel he left behind.

ebook
Published February 26th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Unforgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgotten

Start your review of Unforgotten (The Fallen Guardians, #2)
Leah Hines
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Aric's story and it runs the gamet of emotions. Willow is a complex character that I wavered back and forth about until about halfway through. There is a lot of tension in this one. The romance is steamy and sweet. We get more about Blaine and Fate. There is still much to happen ahead and I can't wait for the next book! It's so easy to fall for these characters and become invested in the world this author has created.
Kara
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Unforgotten from Netgalley for an honest review. Unforgotten is the second book of The Fallen Guardians. I was not aware of that before requesting the book, but I was still able to follow the plot line of the book without reading the first one. The book itself is very well written. The author makes you feel for the characters. I love the fact that the story is about a couple that was already together before, and got to see their struggles. The book was full of suspense, ...more
Mary Kirkland
Feb 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Blaine spent his time trying to syphon the heavenly powers from angels since he fell from heaven. Once he had enough he could challenge Zath for the throne. Then he could get back to the angel he loved.

Aric, Raven and the other Guardians had been sent to save Blaine but Aric had left his soulmate in heaven and he planned to return to her at some point. Willow got tired of waiting and Blaine talked her into becoming a Fallen as well. Blaine said he would be at the gates of Hell to bring her back
thehotmesslibrary
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unforgotten by Cassie Laelyn is the second book in The Fallen Guardians series. This story focuses on the characters Aric and Willow. Aric is a Guardian who has been exiled from Heaven with his brothers by Fate. But he isnt going to let that stop him when it comes to the woman he left behind, his soulmate who is now in human form.

Willow has had a long time to become bitter and hurt, all which affects her angelic powers. When a offer arises which means that she can leave the angelic plain she
Samantha Marshall
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aric is a delightful mix of old pain and secrets, with a tough guy exterior he uses as armour. Willow has a depth of emotion that makes her truly relatable, and her suffering comes through on a visceral level to the reader. Great characters, amazing tension and an excellent next installment in the series as a whole. I particularly enjoyed getting a better glimpse of Blaine and how his mind works!
Annabelle McInnes
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For those looking to sink their teeth into a paranormal, second-chance romance packed with tension, complex characters, high-stakes, gripping emotion and laugh-out-loud humour, then you need not look any further. The second book Cassie Laelyns The Fallen Guardians series, Unforgotten, is a triumph within the genre and a must read for any fans of the J. R. Wards Fallen Angels series.

Cassies narrative style, world building, character development and gripping plot create a story that is
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
This was an addictive read, I loved Willow and Alaric, you really go on Willows journey with her , feeling her anger and despair at being abandoned and the writing is so good. You cant help but need to know theyll be ok, as i did because I read this in one sitting. Great chemistry, lovely connection and story. I hadnt read the first book in this series but I felt you didnt need to stood well as a lone book, no cliffhangers, just a lovely Heartwarming end.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for
Roxy
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fallen Guardians series continues with Unforgotten, an action packed and compelling sequel. The Mystery surrounding Aric and his history that was hinted at in book 1 is unveiled.
When Aric was exiled from the heavens with his brothers he was separated from his soulmate. Without knowing the details of why he disappeared, Willow has spent centuries believing that he abandoned her. The toxic pool of bitterness, heartache, and pain has been affecting her angelic powers. When offered an
The Lusty Literarians
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing

The Fallen Guardians series just gets better and better! Unforgotten is a wonderful love story and I had trouble putting it down. This book picks up approximately one year after book 1, Unforsaken, ended and centers around Aric and his soulmate Willow. While there is no mistaking that this is a PNR it also reads like a second-chance romance. This book had me on the edge of my seat wondering if they would reconnect and what would happen to them! They are a great couple and Aric's never ending
Shona Welsh
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A binge-worthy successor to Unforasken

I loved Unforsaken, so it was a pretty big ask for Laelyn to top that, but she certainly delivered! Holy moly!

Aric and Willow are raw, and real, and my heart bled all over the place a dozen times reading this. Ultimately though, it was the fact that each of the characters spoke to me in a different voice, that even the side characters had a message to give, that was what made this book brilliant.

For those who havent read Unforsaken, Id suggest you read that
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an epic story!! So many decisions Aric and Willow had to make all with Fate giving them forks in the road. Blaine the very temperamental bada** coerces Willow to fall. The strength between soulmates is the strongest magic. This story will constantly have your heart cracking just to stitch it back together! The Fallen Guardians series is a must read paranormal romance full of action and hot hot Angel romance.
I recieved an ARC in exchange for a honest review
Kelly-Jo Sweeney
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first of these books that I've read but the second book in the Fallen Guardians series. The book worked well as a standalone novel and while there was a bit of the background and world to understand, I didn't feel that I missed out at all by not having read the previous book. There is an explanation of all of the angel types and what they do at the end of the book, which was helpful. I think you could work out most of it from the story, it might have been better before the story ...more
Wendy
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
After reading Unforsaken, I really wanted to know what would happen to the other Fallen Guardians. So I was very happy to find Unforgotten on Netgalley. Because this was Aric's story. And just when I thought Fate could not be any more cruel than she was for Raven, I realize she was even more cruel to Aric. Because when Aric chose to go with Raven to retrieve Blaine from earth, he didn't realize Fate banned him for centuries on. So he didn't even get to say goodbye to his soulmate Willow.
Ever
Laura B
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just love this author <3 The first book Unforsaken..hooked me in, but Unforgotten..locked me into this series. Youll read in the 1st book about Aric and his longing for his Soulmate Willow. So when you read this book youre sucked into the emotional rollercoaster of their Romance. Im not an easy crier, but let me tell ya, I was grabbing for the tissues, a few times. What an AMAZING story and plot for this series. I cant wait for the next book!!!!
A big THANK YOU to Netgalley and the
Heather Epstein
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! Unforgotten, the second instalment in Cassie Laelyns Fallen Guardian series is unique, beautifully written and sizzling! Willow and Arics individual journeys toward their HEA are gut-wrenching and impossible to put down. The stunning and rugged beauty of the Australian high country is beautifully woven into the tale and matches the story perfectly for unique character and edgy action. I love that this story follows immediately on from Unforsaken. It felt like I was ...more
Liv Arnold
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing follow up to Unforsaken. Aric and Willow have a lot of history together which is told in some flashbacks.
Aric is swoonnnn - he builds a cabin just for her.
This novel will make you believe in soul mates.
Tasha
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dont usually tear up or hold my breath when reading books, but this one did. Cassies second book in this series is a wonderful read. It took me a few hours, I just devoured it. Aric and Willows story is well worth reading and entering the Guardians world again is well worth it. I cannot wait for the third book in this series. ...more
Charli Jeffries
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this a great follow up to Unforsaken! I can't wait to read the next in the series. It has it all, fans of JR Wards Fallen Angels will love this.
Dannielle Line
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When his brother, Raven, made a deal with Fate, loyal-to-a-fault Aric hadnt given it a second thought to join him on his quest. But he should have. At first, he thought the task would be easy enough, and hed return to the heavens before his love was any the wiser. But hed been wrong. So very wrong. Now hes caught in the mortal world and his true love, his Willow, was somewhere in the heavens where he couldnt reach. She must know he still loves her though, even after all these centuries apart.

D.L. Gallie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Laelyn has done it again, I loved Unforgotten. From the very first page I was hooked. I could not put it down, she sucked me back into the guardians world and kept me guessing...like she always does.
The love between Willow and Aric was perfectly captured. It was a rollercoaster ride, but it was perfect in every way possible. This is a romance that will tear at your heart but also leave you smiling because Willow and Aric are THE ultimate couplesorry Raven and Tayla.
Fate is still a bitch.
Katie Alexander
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved this book. Aric is officially my fave paranormal book boyfriend. Has even over taken Damon S...

The passion and suspense in Unforgotten kept me wanting more from Chapter to chapter.

I hope I dont have to wait long for number 3 in this series!
Shelley Nolan
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this book had all the feels. Separated from his soulmate for centuries, Aric has never lost faith that one day they will be reunited in the Heavens. That faith is shaken when the unthinkable happens and Willow makes a decision that could destroy their future.
I really felt for Willow, spending hundreds of years in Heaven believing that Aric had abandoned her and can understand why her pain caused her to make a choice that would set them both on a collision course with Fate.
This felt
Alyce Caswell
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Darker (exquisitely so) than the first book and full of longing and heartbreak and sacrifice - all the classic ingredients of paranormal romance. I was very invested in Aric and Willow's story and I'm looking forward to the next book.
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨

Overall: 3.5/5 ⭐⭐⭐💫
Steam: 🔥🔥
Feels: ⚔😲🤨😧😒

~REVIEW🖋~
The Quick and Dirty: Guardian angel finds out his soulmate is planning to make the transition to Fallen angel. He attempts to save her.

Aric is a guardian angel who has been exiled from the heavens by Fate, the female deity in charge, until he completes his mission of saving his former brother Blaine, now a Fallen. Its been three centuries and his soulmate Willow has mistakenly believed that he chose to leave over staying in the heavens with her.
Ricki_Reads
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Thank you to NetGalley for giving me this book in exchange for an honest review!

Unforgotten is book 2 in the Fallen Guardians series by Cassie Laelyn. The story in general is pretty typical: fallen angels, lost loved, and a fight to save a pure soul.
Willow felt abandoned when her soulmate Aric left Heaven on a mission. She tried to have faith but the centuries passed and feelings of pain and resentment festered. Enter fallen angel, Blaine. Blaine offers her a way out of Heaven, where she feels
Karen Roma
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unforgotten is the second book in by Cassie Laelyns The Fallen Guardians series, and the story focuses on Ravens second, Aric and the soulmate he left behind in Heaven, Willow. Due to the circumstances surrounding their separation and the years of suffering that resulted in Willows decision to fall from grace; Unforgotten is a story that runs a gamut of emotions and tests the very foundation that love is built upon.

Aric and Willows story is jam-packed with danger, tension and some moments of
Samantha
What happens when Fate has lead you on two very different paths from your soulmate? Areial Willow has lost her Guardian centuries ago and now she just wants the pain to stop.

Aric has been suffering since he made the deal with fate that banished him to the mortal realm. He cant help it when he feels traces of his mate. But what is she doing on the Earth?

One has fallen, the other about to. What happens when everything you thought you knew isnt the reality. What sacrifice are you willing to make
Ava January
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that Cassie writes engaging stories with sexy, masculine men and kick-ass women. The alpha males are swoon worthy but the women are also hot, get-shit-done ladies!
This is a great addition to The Fallen Guardians series and I loved the push and pull of the situation these two supernatural beings found themselves in - I ADORED how tough guy Aric was a softy for his soul mate.
Loved, loved, loved!
Helen Walton
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cassie-laelyn
Soulmate Angels Aric and Willow have spent centuries apart while Aric performs his Guardian duty exiled on Earth. The pain and hurt of their seperation affect them both every day in more ways than one with devestating consequences from the Fallen manipulative Blaine. As Willow and Aric reconnect will their love for each other bring them what they both so desperately want or tear them apart again?
Kristal Harris
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't pass this one up!

It takes some fine writing to hold my attention, and this author did an outstanding job! Details, heartbreak, and passion weave a tale of the Guardian, Aric, and his soulmate angel, Willow, separated by choices and regrets, only to be pulled back into each other's arms by unwavering love. Fans of paranormal romance will be taken with the story then left longing for the next! Read it! You won't regret it!

• Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • Wish
  • The Demigod Complex (Brimstone Inc., #1)
  • Hers to Tame (NOLA Knights, #2)
  • Wrong Bed, Right Man
  • Never Truth
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • A Fiery Whisper (Tildas Islands #1)
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc., #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Romance with a Bite: A Paranormal Romance Boxset
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Dragon Lost (Dark Kings #16.5)
  • The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper, #1)
Aussie paranormal romance author.

Growing up in a military family, Cassie had a childhood filled with countless crazy adventures. Eventually, sunny Queensland stole her heart, and she now calls it home with her husband and their two BMX-crazy boys.

Borderline obsessed with the paranormal world, Cassie has a passion for crafting stories involving strong, otherworldly characters in need of redemption.

The Fallen Guardians (2 books)
  • Unforsaken (The Fallen Guardians, #1)

News & Interviews