Start by marking “Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)

Southern Comfort

(Southern Series )

Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.

Olivia
When you find out that your fiancé is arrested for swindling over ten million dollars from his clients, you do what any sane woman would do. You escape reality and go undercover, trading in your city-girl Louboutins for country-pumpkin cowboy boots.

It wasnt a forever changeit was temporary. I only had to stay here
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Southern Comfort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Comfort

Start your review of Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
Renita McKinney
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok, again I am wondering what happened to my sweet Natasha. Because let me tell you . . .

Southern Comfort is the second book in the Southern Series by Natasha Madison and if you think Book 1, Southern Chance is AMAZING just wait until you get your hands on Book 2, Southern Comfort! My heart is still racing and still wanting more. There just never seems to be enough of her words.

There were so many questions left unresolved in Southern Chance. The who, what, where, why and when of all the drama.
Aimee Crant-oksa
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Southern Comfort is book 2 in the Southern Series. Although it can be read as a standalone, why would you want to. Natasha Madison's stories grab the reader, and makes you not want to stop until you're on the last page and then beg for more.
Southern Comfort tells the story of Casey, the cowboy, former horse rider turned techy. He is taken by Olivia from the start, but knows she is only here with his sister temporarily.
Olivia is hiding from her past, and smitten with Casey, who is the complete
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
I have been dying to get my hands on this book since I finished the previous one. Natasha Madison did not disappoint with Casey and Olivias story. If anything she took this series into even more epic territory with these two. The romance kept me swooning and the suspense kept me on edge. The combination of those kept me completely captivated from the first page to the last.
Even in denial if how strong their feelings are these two have a love that just leaps off the pages. Im talking what exists
Erin Lewis
5 Star review of Southern Comfort (Southern Series #2) by Natasha Madison

The second book in this inter connected series and was just as enjoyable as the first book.
I love small town romance, it has become one of my favourite genres to read over the last couple of years. This is Olivia (Kallies best friend) and Kallies brother Caseys love story and oh what a fabulous story Southern Comfort is.

Southern Chance ended will unanswered questions and I was anxious to see if these would be resolved in
Darlene Avery
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Southern Comfort, the second book in the Southern Series, by Natasha Madison is absolutely packed with feels and suspense.

Casey aka Cowboy is definitely all of that and a bag of chips. Every time he says Darlin I think I even swoon.

And I love that Natasha lets us see how much more to Casey there is than meets the eye.

He is definitely one of my favorite characters.

And Olivia is a phenomenal female lead. She has so much on her shoulders and such a hard past. But she doesnt let that stop her from
Closet Romance Reader
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gravy!! This was beyond amazing, I was hooked right from the start and could not put it down! Absolutely breathtaking, sinfully sexy, and thrillingly suspenseful! I laughed, I cried and stayed on the edge of my seat! Southern Comfort was the second book in Natashas Southern Series, it can be read as a stand alone but to get the whole picture I would read book one, Southern Chance, first!

Olivia was trying to lay low because her ex fiancé was in jail and his people were looking for her.
PFL
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Southern Comfort by Natasha Madison is the 2nd book in the Southern Series, can be read as a stand-alone and tells the story of Olivia and Casey.

We met Olivia in book 1 Southern Comfort, as she moves to her best friends hometown to keep safe after her boyfriend ends up in jail for embezzlement. Olivia had no idea, but now her life is in danger. Casey, her best friends brother has taken on the task of keeping her safe, while at the same time developing strong feelings for Olivia.

From the first
Pauline Cassie
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Southern Comfort, the second in Natasha Madison's 'Southern' series we catch up with Casey and Olivia.

Although we met them in 'Chance' , it's not necessary to have read the first in the series to fully enjoy the epicness that is 'Comfort'!

Casey and Olivia have been thrown together because of nefarious activities undertaken by Olivia's ex-fiancé and Olivia's need to find a 'safe place'.

And OMG what a safe place Casey's house and arms turn out to be.

Alpha through and through, Casey ensures
Marybeth
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot, sexy cowboy who also happens to have a huge brain! This of course ups his sexiness to the next level in my eyes! On the surface Casey seems like just an alpha protective cowboy, but he is so much more. He has made quite a living for himself owning his own security company and is also a very intelligent tech-nerd. But right now his job is to keep his sister Kallie's friend Olivia safe on his farm. And he is more than up for the challenge. What he didn't expect was that he would fall for ...more
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Southern Comfort is book 2 in the Southern Series. In a sense, we kind of pick up where we left off in Southern Chance. I was really looking forward to Olivia's and Casey's book. We seen a lot of them in the first book, and I was dying to know how their story was going to turn out considering everything the learned of them previously.

Olivia and Casey's story was a mysterious one, and in my opinion there was also a thriller aspect. Natasha Madison took us on an indepth look into everything
Marsha
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Southern romance has a lot of action... and not the in between the sheets kind either. This book takes place where book one (Southern Chance) ends. While it's not totally necessary to have read book one first, I would highly suggest it. Though you get enough info in this book to easily follow. Each book features a different couple, but there are things revealed in each book about the other couples in question. This book features Casey (the cowboy) and Olivia (the LA girl.) She came to the ...more
Darlene Richardson
Addictive.
Ive become a Natasha Madison junkie, she has a way of drawing my attention and holds it until I finished reading her books. With Southern Comfort, author Madison brings the characters alive, Casey and Olivias story feel real. The story has everything, a charming southern cowboy who loves his family, friends, his farm and his animals. Caseys also a genius and not too many people know this side of him. Olivias a beautiful and sexy city girl on the farm temporarily until her troubles blow
Andrea Britton
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Southern Comfort is Book 2 in the Southern Series by Natasha Madison. It can be read as a stand-alone but I would strongly suggest reading Southern Chance first. Youll love this new series. Its unputdownable. We get a hell of a rollercoaster ride in this book.

Casey Barnes is a cowboy but there is so much more to him than that. Hes a protector. Once he finds out that his roommate is in trouble he is doing everything he can to protect Olivia.

We go through a lot of emotions while reading this.
Lourdes
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Olivia Young was forced to run away from her home, she ended up in a farm with her friends Kallies family and living at her brothers Caseys house. Biding her time to go back to her home in LA, shes fighting her fears as well as her attraction to the sexy cowboy.
Casey Barnes has secrets of his own. His past made him wary of love and he also keeps a big part of his present hidden from most people, but hes seriously attracted to the leggy blonde temporarily living in his house and that
Jessica
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story!
I loved Casey this entire book! Olivia is a pretty good characters as well. (Ha! Thats makes it sound like shes lacking and shes not.)

This story doesnt have the whole baby drama that book one had - which Im glad. I hated reading any tiny piece about Savannah in this one so Im leery about the next book. (Although Natasha claims she will be redeemed.) But Im getting ahead of myself...

Casey is a hot cowboy AND has a geeky computer nerd brain! Brains and muscles. *Insert dreamy sigh*
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
This is the second book of these interconnected stand-alone hometown romances. Olivia Young is hiding out at her friends farm from her lying ex-fiancé. Casey Barnes has taken an interest in protecting the new stranger that has come to stay on his familys farm. If you have read Southern Chance, then you have been introduced to both Casey and Olivia as Casey is Kallies brother from Southern Chance. But its not needed to enjoy their story. Can he keep Olivia safe from her past shes running from? ...more
michelle Shelly
So, so good!

This beauty has a little bit of everything. Its sexy, mysterious, theres drama and theres a wonderful romance. Olivia and Casey have a great story and are wonderful characters. If I didnt have butterflies in my stomach, I was sitting on the edge of my seat with suspicion.

The author gives us a story that I really enjoyed. I loved the first book of this series but I think I liked this one more. Now they are both great but Casey has my heart skipping beats. Loved it!
Karie Gibson
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jeez! This book had me hooked from the first page. I knew Casey would be special. I've been anticipating this book since I read the first one in this series. If you love an alfa protective cowboy this is the book for you.
Olivia was running from her past and her ex-fiance's crimes. Never did she think she would find the home and family she's always wanted.
This couple is going to turn your heart to mush!
Misty Stull-Degrange
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Southern charm turns in Southern Comfort in a Southern Gentlemans arms. Casey, the over protective southern gentleman and the city princess Olivia. Through in some adventures and some suspense and you have the ultimate southern love story. Natasha does it again with book #2 in this series, and cant wait for the next book. ...more
Kadijahreviews
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this read Ive been wanting to read about Casey since I read your other book and I got to say this was a really great story. It made me cry and laughed a lot but I just love it so much and I cant wait to read about the next couple

"I received a free copy with no obligation to review"
Megan
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much! It hooked me from the very beginning so much so it was hard to put down. I loved that this book had a suspenseful element to it! I also loved that there was no prolonged or unnecessary drama. I would definitely recommend this book!

Received an arc for an honest review
Hannah
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited for Casey and Olivias story and it did not disappoint. They had unmatched chemistry to go along with suspense and intrigue. I cant wait to see what comes next. ...more
Doris Raines
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
NICE BOOK.
Teressa
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful! Another 5 star read from Natasha.
Emma Johnston
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in a few hours, like wow!!

Casey was amazing, I mean I want one!!

Absoloutely loved this book, and I cannot wait for Savannah & Beau ❤
Jen
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow what a ride! Great second installment of this new series!

Review to come
Amy
Reading_Junkie28
Lynn
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book gives readers a little bit of everything!! Thank you Natasha Madison for writing books that make us feel! I could not put this book down.

Olivia is far from home because her safety is in jeopardy because of her ex. Shes with her friend Kallies family and Kallies brother Casey has become her protector.

Casey is a cowboy but has another side to him most down know! Casey is helping Olivia and falling for her all at once. I loved the storyline and suspense part of the book and how we learn
Amanda Stockford
Kimhe Rockchicks
Kassiah
Brigid Brown

• Credence
  • My Valdez Valentine (Odds-Are-Good, #4)
  • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Dear Ava
  • Just One Year
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Fallen Heir (The Royals, #4)
  • You're The One
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Inappropriate
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • The Rich Boy
  • I Knead You Tonight (Slice, #2)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Southern Series (4 books)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series Book 4)

News & Interviews