Start by marking “'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)” as Want to Read:
'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)

'Til the Last Lyric

(Life of Debauchery #2 )

Once upon a time…

There was a little girl who believed in fairy tales and happily ever afters.

Hoping. Praying. Waiting…For her prince to come.

Together they’d conquer the world. Slaying dragons, demons, and villains. Until her Prince Charming let his demons prevail. She cried and begged and prayed.

She hated him. She loved him. She couldn’t save him.

“I’m sorry.”

“I love you.”

W
Published April 21st 2020 (first published April 16th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about 'Til the Last Lyric, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til the Last Lyric

Start your review of 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 21, 2020
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Rock star Romance

Till the Last Lyrics is the turbulent conclusion to Cash and Journey’s story in the Life of Debauchery duet. M. Robinson was written a story of addiction, hope, and all-consuming love here and I devoured it word for word. Since reading her Pierced Hearts duet I have been obsessed with her books. I even went ahead and bought the first books in many of her older series because I love the way she tells her stories. So, it co
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200420_181040.png

Til The Last Lyric is the conclusion to the very tumultuous relationship of rock star god Cash McGraw and Journey Pierce. This story had it’s ups and downs while being flooded with angst and heartbreak that you couldn’t help but feel something for.

After reading the From the First Verse and being a bit disappointed with it, I was curious to see how this story was going to wrap up and if the author was going to delve more into Cash’s past. Picking up right where the last book left off, This sto
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
What a Journey!! (No pun intended) Cash and Journey continue their rocky relationship in part two of the “life debauchery duet.” With the surprise cliffhanger in book one we follow Cash McGraw through his rise to rocker fame, his feelings for Journey “Junie” Pierce and all that he has been through in between. He is his own worst enemy at times with all that he does to himself. Can he ever truly be redeemed or is Junie to late to save him from himself? Drugs, Rock&Roll, and Self loathing is what ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have been reading M. Robinson since her very first release. Every time I receive a new book, I tell myself "this time she won't rip my heart to shreds."

And I was doing really well and then BAM - my heart hit the floor,just in time for her to stomp on it... again.

Cash and Journey's story is not an easy one to read. If you have read her Good Ol' Boys series, I felt this story was most like Austin and Briggs story.

I had a love/hate relationship with Cash. He was s
Cali Gals
Book DEVOURED!

First thoughts: This book has been my most anticipated read this year. Going back into the world of Johnny and June aka Journey was a surreal experience. I am still reeling, drowning in all the emotions. This story took me on a wild ride, revealing new details about our reigning couple that tore at my heartstrings.

Ugh this author excels at making you think you know all, only to ripe the rug out from underneath you. It would be a lie if I said I didn’t tear up at times. HOLY HECK.
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 BEST DUET STARS!! This is by far the best duet I have read!! Cash and Junie have taken me on a ride I will never forget. Their story had me crying so hard, I could not see the words or catch my breath. The feels in this story are off the charts....your heart will be squeezed and shaken dry all the way through their story. You must read this duet.
Jamie Guellar
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And yet again The Queen of Angst had me on the edge of my seat from page one!
Til the Last Lyric was an epic end to an amazing duet.

The emotional rollercoaster had me concerned for the safety of my kindle. Cash McGraw is the broken hero that every girl would kill to fix.

Cash and Journey’s story will have you glued to the pages and at times make it feel like your heart is literally breaking.

I highly recommend! You need this duet in your life!
Soledad
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU HAVE READ From The First Verse! This book is the conclusion to FTFV**

The conclusion to Cash and Journey's story is a beautiful, heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, soul shattering, and intense read. My emotions were all over the place and while I was reading 'Till The Last Lyric, my anxiety was going through the roof. This book literally takes a toll on your emotions. One minute you'll be smiling and laughing and then the next you'll be crying. I've sworn on many occasions that
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3,5 "I'm lost without you!!! stars***

THE DUET IS COMPLETE! AVAILABLE NOW!

"The past is a great place, and I don't want to erase it or to regret it. I don't want to be its prisoner either." -Mick Jagger

The truth is that I'm having issues with Cash since the "Pierced Hearts" duet and even though, the things smothered a little bit between us in the first part, I'm not really sure that i saw him in a different light in here.
Maybe i was expecting a little bit more of the second part...
Maybe
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it

**SPOILER FREE DUET REVIEW**

4.5 Stars

“It may have been in pieces, but I gave you the best of me.” – Jim Morrison

M Robinson certainly pulls no punches when she turns on the angst and emotion in Cash McGraw’s raw and gritty story. A rock star, friends to lovers’ duet that took us from past to present throughout, the emotion gripped our hearts, bringing us to tears – tears of hope, frustration and pain. Cash and Journey’s story isn’t a pretty one, but it is compelling reading!

‘How could she leave b
Tracey Vuolo
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Til The Last Lyric is the best book Monica’s ever written. It is a poetic masterpiece that crushed my heart and now Cash McGraw owns my soul. M weaved an epic journey that will blow your mind. I didn’t even want her to give Cash a book I hated him so much. Well I was so wrong because Cash sang to my soul in a way I’ll never forget. This story devastated me and filled me with so much hope that it stole my breath more than once. I couldn’t even contain my emotions or control my tears. This book i ...more
Michele McMullen
Shelves: beta
Till the Last Lyric is the epic conclusion to the emotional saga of Cash and Journey . This is a tale that follows these characters though out their young lives. They are family friends with a age difference. Cash has a love for music, with a beautiful soul that is lead astray when he dives head first in to the Rockstar lifestyle . Journey is our young, beautiful woman that never gives up hope on her true first crush/ love ! You the reader will be pulled into the depths of music stardom, addicti ...more
Terri Handschumacher
Before I begin let me just start by saying that this is the second book in the Life of Debauchery duet, if you haven't read From the First Verse walk away now and come back when you get your life together.

Ok now that that was said lets get down to it...

M Robinson the evil genius that she is out to kill her readers with this one. There was moments that I didn't know if my "I don't cry while reading" self was going to make it. I thought that there wasn't that much that Robinson could throw at me
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My life as a romance reader can be divided into two clean parts. Before and after M. Robinson. Before finding her stories, I had no idea words and fictional characters can cause so much pain. Till the Last Lyric was another heartbreaking angst fest. Where I cried, I cursed and I suffered. And yet I loved every aching, intense, passionate and musical moment.

Cash McGraw is a rockstar. Living the proverbial life of sex, drugs, rock and roll. But he is a broken man. Anger. Hatred. Guilt. Heartbreak.
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Cash and Journey's story caught me by surprise...in such a good way. I knew it would be rocky, and I knew Cash would be broken; but M Robinson did not pull any punches with this duet!!! And I honestly couldn't imagine it any other way.

This book started off with the final scene in Book 1, but from Cash's POV. It was eye-opening, so raw and real that I found myself teary-eyed from the start. My heart broke for Cash so many times in this book. He lays it all out there - he is broken, and won't let
ABookLover73
FIVE EMOTIONAL STARS for Journey and Cash 💛🖤💛🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

BEAUTIFUL AND EMOTIONAL.

M. Robinson did it again!

She wrote one more emotional duet that stole my heart and then shattered it in a thousand pieces.

But, in the end, it put all the pieces together.

"'Til the Last Lyric" is an emotional rock star romance with age-gap and friends to lovers tropes.

Journey is a female character that I loved from the beginning of this duet.

She is an old soul who sees people different and she would do anything to make
ash.imagery
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This may be a short review, but it’ll be sweeter than any tea out there.

‘Til The Last Lyric’ is book two in the Life of debauchery duet by M. Robinson. It’s Cash freaking McGraw and Journey Pierce’s story.

What M. Robinson gives to readers is powerful, raw and brilliance. It shines all throughout this story!

A full blown rockstar living a rock star life and just a regular girl who was his only light in a world before and after the debauchery. What could happen?

What could happen?

“She. Was. My.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I was nervous beyond belief for TTLL because if there’s one thing I know it’s that M Robinson can pull twists that will leave you completely blindsided!

She did not disappoint and she delivered a book that blew me away! Cash definitely had many demons to fight! He had the battle of a lifetime and it was an ugly one! But the only way to go from rock bottom is up! He just needed to find the strength to fight and he found that through family and love!

Journey! I was taken aback when I saw who Cash’
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Shelves: favorites
WARNING....WARNING....WARNING....

The Queen of Angst is back and she is going to serve your heart on a silver platter and she is going to do it with a smile!!! Make sure your heart is healthy before reading!!! lol

"Show me what love is."
Breaking hearts.
Shattered souls.
Coming together.....
As one.

If you are reading this review, and you are about to go one click this series....
*Hands you a box of tissue*
Anddd then.... I am going to tell you "you are going to need this box while reading!!!"

I finishe
K.S. Rochell
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“The Queen of Angsty strikes again just wow Til The last lyric did not just break me it annihilated me!! In the most breathtakingly beautiful Absolutely soul-crushing way...

"Utterly mesmerizing, a Flawlessly and poignantly written, tumultuous and addictive story that touched my heart in so many exquisite ways, My heart and soul was torn apart by every fissure.. This is M Robinson at her very best...

This is the best duet I have read this year meticulously executed, exceptional..

This book deserve
Kadijahreviews
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book made me really sad for cash because he was going through so much pain but he never wanted anyone to help him but I love that journey was always there for him even when he didn’t want her there and I really loved her for it and hated her for it because sometimes he really hurt her and I hated that so much but I really love this series and I can’t wait tell the next book.

"I received a free copy with no obligation to review"
Angela
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get ready to have your soul bleed with tears, and your heart torn with hurt and love.
I cried , then I cried some more , my heart stung with sympathy.........and then my heart broke.
By the end , Monica had injected my heart and soul with the only thing that matters ......love .
Cash and Journey 's story stole my heart
MJ
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you’re a die-hard Queen of Angst fan, you know just how wickedly amazing M. Robinson’s books can get. This book? It’s her best work. It’s poetic. It’s imaginative, innovative. Journey and Cash are the raw, bitter, truth of love. Til the Last Lyric is the love child of Crave Me & Undo Me. Cash Mcgraw’s one goal is to absolutely destroy the hearts of readers and trust me when I say, he succeeds. Cash is a southern devil with demons living in his mind and soul, and Journey Pierce is the angel in ...more
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020

**SPOILER FREE DUET REVIEW**

“It may have been in pieces, but I gave you the best of me.” – Jim Morrison

‘How could she leave behind the
Jenifer Briggs
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Remember how I said that Monica has been dubbed the queen of angst for a reason? She took it to a whole new level with this book. I had actual pains in my chest feeling every single characters anguish, and had tears steaming down my face from nearly the beginning. This is the book (and duet) our author was clearly meant to write, and it shows.

This book picks up right where we left off; with Cash asking Journey to marry him and show him what love is. These two have such an intense, painful, exhi
Mary-berry
I cried.

I CRIED.

I C-R-I-E-D.

I full blown cried.

Now that it’s clear... I’m not gonna lie, Cash has been on my s**t list for a while and the first book in his duet didn’t change it. Okay, it did. The point is, if you were like me and thought Cash hasn’t redeemed himself completely, I have good news – that I won’t tell you because I’m still dead inside.

See? You know you finished a great book when your review doesn’t make sense, your eyes are still wet, and you are not able to pick up another story
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
THE QUEEN OF ANGST STRIKES AGAIN!

I have realized that no matter what I write in this review, that it will not do this duet / 2nd half of this duet justice. I could never come even close to describing the greatness that this book has to offer. Suffice to say, I'll try my damnest.

I thought for sure that I connected with Robinson's previous characters because her writing just makes you feel like you are living and breathing with them, but I was wrong. I am not afraid to admit that. I have NEVER E
Ashley
What a Journey this story takes!!! Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

From the first verse to the last lyric you not want to miss this conclusion. Ashley @ Carolina Chic’s Read

I could not wait for this book to come out and it did not disappoint. I knew that this book would have all the emotions that M. Robinson puts into all her books and this one was what you would expect with all the emotions. The ending of the first book what not what you expected it to be and it just got better from there. The em
Anne Milne
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book two of the Life of Debauchery duet and we continue with the epic love of Cash and Journey. M Robinson never fails to take her readers on an emotional rollercoaster but this duet has surpassed her previous books. The truths that are Cash's life when laid bare are as devastating as they are heartbreaking. You may be like me and had ideas of how the story would go but I wasn't even close. We go back to times in both their lives and discover they have more on common than I could ever have expec ...more
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 soul wrenching stars!! Damn this author!! She is one of the few that can have me crying like a baby. I full out cried ugly tears from 84% to the end of the book. I would put it down to wipe my tears and get ahold of myself thinking that was the worst of it to be hit all over again. Don’t get me wrong, the entire book was an emotional roller coaster but I have never continually cried that long in a book... good and bad tears.

So this is the conclusion to Journey and Cash’s story. It is book two
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Southern Storms (Compass, #1)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Coach Me
  • Steal You Away
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals #5)
  • The Savage Sinner: A Series of Savage Gentleman book 2
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Rydeville Elite Box Set
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
Wall Street Journal & USA Bestselling Author M. Robinson loves to read. She favors anything that has angst, romance, triangles, cheating, love, and of course sex! She has been reading since the Babysitters Club and R.L. Stein.

She was born in New Jersey but was raised in Tampa Fl. She was pursuing her Ph.D in psychology, with two years left. However, she dropped out of school and became a fulltime

Life of Debauchery (2 books)
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)