Start by marking “An Adoring Spirit” as Want to Read:
An Adoring Spirit

An Adoring Spirit

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
One orphans dreams can change everything.
Ive been dreaming of the perfect family for years. My older sister, Martha, has been training me to take care of my own household, and now Im old enough to marry. But the men who offer proposals of marriage do not measure up to my fantasy. Nothing does.
Until I meet the Messiah. Then all I can think of is how I will follow Him to the
Published February 18th 2020 by InkSpired

To ask other readers questions about An Adoring Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Adoring Spirit

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of An Adoring Spirit
Naomi
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mary of Bethany's store brought to life in @sharonleehughson 's An Adoring Spirit

5 things from An Adoring Spirit
1)Lazurus's resurrection from Mary's perspective
2)Meeting Jesus of Nazareth. Could he be the promised Messiah?
3) A girl who weaves simple joy and worship into every day life.
4) A sacrifice to honor the Savior
5)Time slowed. I pressed my lips together, afraid to breathe like the wind itself seemed reluctant to blow. Everyone and everything waited for Yeshua's command to be obeyed.

I
Betty Reynolds
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the absolute certainty of Martha, Mary and Lazarus that Jesus was able to come back from the dead after He was crucified and buried. After all, He brought Lazarus back to life after four days in the tomb. The Bible characters become "real" in this third book of the series, so we can understand their faults as well as their faith.
I received a copy of this book from the author, but my review is voluntary and I highly recommend An Adoring Spirit!
Jan
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biblical-fiction
this is a wonderful retelling of the story of Mary, Martha and Lazarus from Mary's point of view. I enjoyed reading it. It brings their life to light and gives the characters more depth. I love the questions and lesson plans at the end.
Phyllis
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Pam Spalding-paterakis
Mar 20, 2020

• Stilettos & Scoundrels (A Presley Thurman Mystery, #1)
  • Cheyenne's Shadow (Daring Hearts, #3)
  • Ranger Courage (Texas Ranger Heroes #3)
  • My Wild Rose (Daring Hearts, #4)
  • Following Faith (Lonesome Hearts, #2)
  • Primrose (Daring Hearts, #5)
  • Blazing Embers (Daring Hearts, #2)
  • Unforgotten (The Sisters of Kilbride, #1)
  • Sweetwater Springs Christmas (Montana Sky, # 4.3)
  • Hollywood Mystery (A mystery and suspense second chance clean romance series Book 4)
  • Sullivan: Cowboy Protector: Christian Historical Romance (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 4)
  • Forever Island (The Fantasy Maker Series Book 1)
  • Belle Starr (Wild Hearts, #1)
  • Anumpa Warrior: Choctaw Code Talkers of World War I
  • When the Wolf Loves (Madeleine Book 1)
  • Black-Eyed Susan
  • Welcome Home: A Three Creeks, Montana Novel
  • Micah's Mock Matrimony (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance #7)
Even as a child, Sharon created worlds where life might pose challenges but where unlikely heroes wielded magic for the good of all. In the end, ordinary people won the battle against darkness.

She did grown up things like graduate high school and college, get married and have kids. But she never strayed too far from the door into the mystical realms of story.

Once she had children of her own, they

News & Interviews