Start by marking “The Holiday Bride (The Wilde Brothers, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Holiday Bride (The Wilde Brothers, #9)

The Holiday Bride

(The Wilde Brothers #9)

All Trinity Cooper Wilde wanted was a quiet Christmas alone with her baby, a baby no one knows about but her twin sister, Dawn.

Dawn has warned Trinity that she needs to come clean and tell everyone about the baby, including the father, Garrett Franke, their former neighbor, whom Trinity has hated since tenth grade—with the exception of one night last year, a mistake.

He
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Holiday Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Holiday Bride

Start your review of The Holiday Bride (The Wilde Brothers, #9)
Debbie DiFiore
Jan 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
Not for me

Can't stand it when a man can't keep it in his pants. Yes it was a ONS but he jumped into a sexual, emotional relationship with another woman pretty much the next day. Just didn't need to hear about it and the heroine did keep it secret because she knew he was with someone else and the whole thing have me a sick feeling in my stomach. This is the third book I read by this author on the last 24 hours and unfortunately they were just not for me. Everybody sleeping with anybody and everyb
shms
Neither the h or the H were likeable characters, the secret baby and h's behaviour was reasoned away as a childhood trauma. convenient but didn't make much sense. The H is overbearing, not alpha and the h was all drama. Too much even for this short read. Their 'love you' moments were totally unbelievable. They've known each other since childhood, disliked each other, fell into a drunken ons, and nothing for over the year with the H in another relationship and within 24 hrs its ILY's. There's not ...more
Rebmay
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A one night stand has unexpected but not unwelcome consequences for Trinity that have lead to her hiding out from her family. She has done her best to hide her pregnancy and now her newborn from her parents and the baby’s father, but her sister is attempting to force her to spill her secret as the family gathers for Christmas. A terrifying incident in her youth has changed Trinity into a woman who fears making decisions and sees a crisis or trouble around every corner. As a storm rages, Trinity’ ...more
Karen L Ledee
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ***** stars. It seems that this started off as a real short novella that grew into a longer one. Lorhainne, it was a good thing! I don’t remember the earlier Wilde books, so I am not that familiar with Trinity’s background that has shaped her personality. Curious, but not necessary. She has a lot of buried and constant fear along with her confidence and trust issues. Garrett, on the other hand exudes strength, confidence and trust, an alpha male. He has a great understanding of how to reassu ...more
Catlou
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
What do you do when you want to keep the biggest secret of your life? You hide. What happens when the one person you don’t want to find it out shows up on your doorstep? You lie. What Trinity isn’t prepared for is that Garrett sees through her actions, and when her secret’s out, he’s prepared to give her exactly what she needs.

This is a delightful romance loaded with charm, a sassy new mother, a strapping alpha, and a love just waiting to happen. It’s a quick, easy read that will entertain you o
Robin Lee
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was a nice surprise to see an addition to the Wilde Brothers series. Trinity is keeping a big secret from everyone except her sister Dawn. With Christmas coming, she has no excuse to stay away from her family or keep her secret. With a dad who is the sheriff, a deputy with whom she has a love/hate relationship with, and a snowstorm that leaves her stuck in her remote home there is no way she will be able to keep her secret……a six week old baby! I loved this story and hope there will be more a ...more
Ginny Rodenberg
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: amazon
I thought the blurb for this book looked really good, but I was disappointed. Trinity and Garrett have a love/hate relationship. I would have enjoyed it more if he hadn't immediately jumped into a relationship after their one night stand. I couldn't blame her for keeping her pregnancy secret. Then he was so heavy handed and didn't want to accept any of the blame. Garret put it all off on Trinity's childhood trauma. ...more
Kathy
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful romance from Ms. Eckhart. She really knows how to pull at heartstrings and get you really involved with the characters. I love her series and now there's a new one coming! YAY!! This is a very sweet romance evolving from a one night stand that ends with a baby. Garrett is able to really see Trinity and still love her. Very moving story.
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Jeanie Womack
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trinity and Garrett: Not so perfect at first sight. You won't want to miss it!

Talk about bad choices; the Sheriff's deputy and the Sheriff's daughter hook up at a party thrown by the sheriff's other daughter! What could be worse? Having a baby from the one night stand! And to make matters worse, Trinity can't stand Garrett and can't get the courage up to tell her parents!
Fun, fast paced and downright scary, you won't want to miss their wild ride.
Bev
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Trinity and Garrett. She is hiding a huge secret from her family - a baby. Yes, a baby. She is holed up in the cabin she bought in the middle of nowhere. She is supposed to be going home for Christmas but wants to stay with her baby in the cabin. Her twin sister Dawn sends Garrett up to check on her knowing that he is the father. A snowstorm. A hidden pregnancy. A trapped car. A little baby. An angry father who didn't even know he is the father. Great story.
Judy Ferguson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read and review for The Holiday Bride

This was a fun book to read . Oops a one night stand, oh my, can have serious consequences.
Once everyone got on the same page things started working out until the wedding and Trinity
freaking out and Garrett had to once again calm her down. Wish it could have gone on for a while longer.
Debora Barker
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Holiday Bride

Awe! Trinity is a worry wort for sure! Garret a man in uniform, oh my! How I love a man in uniform! But to be in a secluded place like she was! Oh, baby, I'd have locked him up in the bedroom and never let that hunk of a man ever get away!
Cathy Shea
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
EasyRead

It’s been awhile since I read the Wilde Brothers series not that you needed because this book stands on its own. The age old hate to love story. Wondering why the Wilde brothers wasn’t extended like the Frissens.
Donna Mae
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Strong alpha male and one complicated and stubborn female. But Lorhainne lays a story out that keeps you involved until the happily ever after end. Wonderful end. Wish there were more of this family.
Cynthia L. Turner
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Garrett and Trinity are an interesting couple 💑. Trinity hE been hiding outfit nearly a year from Garrett with their baby. When Garrett finds out things start happening.
Sharon
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read in epub format on my Nook.
Tracey Tranter
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Lorhainne Eckhart’s book that I have read to date.

The Wilde Brothers series is one of my favourites

Ms. Eckhart did another fantastic job with this story.

Dorothy Morris
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bride

I loved this one. Trinity and Garrett were an unlikely couple who thought they were enemies. Only to find out they both loved each other. I would recommend this book.
Chris
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Who wouldn’t want a Garrett...😀
Mary Silvestri
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Sweet holiday read. Trinity had many problems but it seemed that Garrett could handle Trinity and all her problems quite easily. Nice read for the season.
Donna
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, romance
This is the first book that I’ve read in this series. I’m going to assume that there’s a lot more background to the main characters, not provided in this book, that lends them some depth. Otherwise, they present as shallow, mismatched, unidimensional individuals. I wasn’t able to engage with either of them and their declarations of love were flat. Also, each time Garrett said that he knew how to “handle” Trinity, I cringed. This story was, at best, an ok read. I’ll may try another book or two in ...more
Meridee
Georgia Pesicka
Apr 27, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Grim (Tornians, #1)
  • Devil's Grotto (The Liberty Hill Series Book 3)
  • Fighting the Flames  (Where There's Smoke, #1)
  • Tempting the Flames (Where There's Smoke, #2)
  • Fire and Ice (Zaftig Dating Agency #8)
  • Snake Oil (Patrick Flint #2)
  • Show Me What You Got
  • Secret Cinderella (The House of Morgan #16)
  • Mr. Dirty (London Billionaire, #3)
  • Melt My Heart
  • Guarded Love (Love Transcends #3)
  • The Trouble With Christmas (Holiday Romance Book 1)
  • Forever Love (Love Collection)
  • Stolen Hearts (Whiskey River Road, #2)
  • Blown Away (Five More Wishes, #1)
  • Cruise Ship Cozy Mysteries Series: Boxed Set III (Cruise Ship Mysteries #7-9)
  • Winter Love (Love Collection)
  • Gifts of Love (Love Collection)
"Lorhainne Eckhart is one of my go to authors when I want a guaranteed good book. So many twists and turns, but also so much love and such a strong sense of family."
 (Lora W. Reviewer)

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3m2c0At
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3k6nP6z
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LEckhart
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lorhainneec...

New York Times & USA Today bestseller Lorhainne Eckhart writes R

The Wilde Brothers (6 books)
  • The One (The Wilde Brothers, #1)
  • Friendly Fire (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • A Matter of Trust (The Wilde Brothers #5)
  • Traded (The Wilde Brothers, #7)
  • Unforgiven (The Wilde Brothers, #8)

News & Interviews