Jump to ratings and reviews

Faery Footprints

A multiple author anthology of art, poetry, and short stories that celebrates the Fae in us all.

162 pages, Paperback

Published January 6, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Patricia Harris

53 books5 followers
Librarian Note:
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.
This profile may contain books from multiple authors of this name.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for Chris Hall.
Author 6 books61 followers
September 27, 2020
This is a pleasant collection of poems interleaved with artwork. It also includes two short stories and one short narrative piece. Most of the entries have a 'faery' theme although not all, and it's a bit of a mixed bag. However, my stand out contributors are Jay Hall Carpenter, Phillip Knight Scott and NK.

Some of the formatting and the quality of photographs leave a little to be desired, and the print edition doesn't do justice to the artwork, which is a pity. Overall though, I enjoyed dipping into these pages.
Profile Image for K.A. Masters.
Author 31 books18 followers
January 17, 2020
A broad collection of poetry and drabbles. A bunch of great works, but my favorites include Patricia Harris' "Cursor" and Jay Hall Carpenter's "Mermaid."
Profile Image for Becky.
1,565 reviews23 followers
January 10, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of poetry but I am glad I read this anthology. The poems range from sweet and light to dark and foreboding, but almost all of them were evocative and effective. I enjoyed the short stories, especially Gertrude's story. Other than one glaring mistake near the end, it's an excellent book and fun for anyone who enjoys faery/fairy stories.
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.