Start by marking “Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)

Southern Chance

(Southern Series )

Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.

Kallie
I fell in love with him when I was seven. I scraped my knee, and he helped carry me inside.
Our love story was the talk of the town until a woman told everyone she was pregnant with his baby. The only rational solution was to high tail it out of town and never come back.

My best friend needed a place to hide, and you
Kindle Edition
Published March 17th 2020 (first published March 16th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Southern Chance, please sign up.

Start your review of Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
Carmen Rae
Second chance romance is one of those genres that I really need to be in the mood for. And I find it so hit and miss. The thing is there is always a reason why the couple separated in the first place and depending on so many factors mostly my own private judgyness I tend to get hung up on that. But I recentlyish read the Something So series by Natasha Madison and I loved her heros and when I read the blurb for Southern Chance I was dying to get my hands on it.

I went into it with a few
AJ
5 stars and all the feels!

The beginning of a new series for Natasha Madison, something a little bit different from her, and oh, I loved it so much!

Before the gushing commences, I have to admit that I had some mixed feelings before I even started reading this book. The blurb alone freaked me out. I am not a fan of unnecessary angst, and from that blurb thats what I thought we were going to get. But I love Natashas books, so theres no way I wasnt going to read it, and OMG, Im so happy that I did!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What would I do if I had a second chance with my first love - the one that broke my heart into a million pieces with a betrayal that I would have never expected? Well Kallie was going to experience that and much more.

She never wanted to return to the place that reminded her of all her broken dreams but she was back to help her friend- Olivia (which I hope we get her story). Kallie wants nothing to do with Jacob and as hard as she tries to avoid him well life has other plans for them. Jacob has
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
So he chose his best friend and her son whos not even his over the heroine? Hes hurt and hates the heroine because she thought he slept with his friend, the one he protected and continued protecting even after promising a future to the dumb twat? What do you expect when she saw with her own eyes how you protected and loved this OW. I dont mind that he saw this OW as his sister but to choose her son and her over the heroine is shitty!
Dont you just love how authors make drama just for the sake of
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 18, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
Hello minority!!! Here I am!!

I loved This Is series and I anticipated for the authors new release!!!

Unfortunately there was so much drama from the first chapter which expanded in the chapters that followed and I really struggled to read them. Dnf @ 39% 😔
Jacob might have been a super HERO but he didnt save this book for me... ☹
Izzie d
Giorgia ~ Reads
I looked forward to this one, I read loads of reviews highlighting all that was wrong with it but Im a glutton for punishment so on I went..

I have just two words for this: NOPE, DNF

Also... this is not a love story. Its a stupid people do stupid stuff and dont talk about it for too long and then brush it off and go for the HEA
MyGuiltyPleasureRead
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. Up to 60% of the book I was conflicted about how to rate this book but after that ending I made up my mind.
Overall is a good book but in the end I cant stand half of the characters.

Really, Savannah and Jacob ruined this story and I cants stop thinking that Kallie deserved so much more.

I can't stand Savannah. So what? She doesn't want to be considered the town's hoe because pregnant and alone,so she decided it woul be better be considered an homewrecker? Please! She just needed a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://amzn.to/369oYTO

4-4,5 STARS

What a great read, it was emotional, it has angst,drama and it was intense.I liked the characters and I felt like I was a part of the story with them. Kallie and Jacob were childhood sweethearts, they have planned their future together.

description

Something happens and they will stay away from each other.Now they see again and they have still feelings.These two have a great chemistry and I was aching for them.These two take the readers to an emotional roller coaster!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead with ranting and cussing(I tried but I couldn't help it 😂😂😂😂😂)

If i had to put this book on a shelf it'd be dumb as f**k! I mean talk about unnecessary drama!!!! Filled with immature supposed adults!!! And a h who needed to star in a historical romance of old because she was forever fleeing with tears in her eyes!!!
Let me break it down for y'all

H/h were high school sweethearts and on the night of their prom one of his best friends comes to talk to him in private. Now in the dance
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: March 17, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Second Chance | Southern Romance

Saddle up ladies because Natasha Madison has a new series and its shaping up to be quite epic! I love small town, southern romance books. I love the sense of family, the laid-back attitude and fierceness that I regularly see in the characters. In Madisons latest release readers will get this and more! While there may have been a few problematic pieces for me, the overall book left me feeling happiness so Im
Nova B
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
She believed he got his girl/friend pregnant so she left and never looked back and hes raising the little kid. So yes not for me. I dont find this stuff romantic at all. ...more
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Second chance!!!" stars***

!NOW AVAILABLE!

...FOR THOSE I LOVE I SACRIFICE...

This was my first reading by Natasha Madison and the only thing that i can say is that i want more...
More of her writing and more of this series...
Kallie and Jacob's story was a second chance love story so beautiful written...
Honestly, i can not wait for the rest of this crew's stories!!! They are seriously addictive!!!

"Do you love me?" I used to ask him every time. "My heart doesn't beat without you." He used
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I had a wonderful time with this book. Southern Chance by Natasha Madison was a captivating, heart-warming and emotional romance that had the right blend of drama and angst to keep me entertained. From the moment I began reading, I knew I would have a difficult time putting it down. I read it in one sitting; it was that good.

Southern Chance is the first in a new series of standalones. Each story will be focused on a different couple, but the characters will interconnect throughout the series.

I
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

Southern Chance is a warm-hearted second chance, young lovers, small-town romance and our first ever read by Natasha Madison. It was a sweet and swoony -easy to read- romance centred on buried secrets. We loved experiencing the Southern charm of this story and look forward to meeting more characters when their books release in later months.

Do you love me? I
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Kallie and Jacob fell in love when they were young and were excited about their future life together. On the night Jacob planned on cementing their future everything went horribly wrong. Kallie left town, without Jacob and didnt return again until 8 years later.

When Kallies best friend needs her help to hide away for a while, the first place she thinks of is her mum and dads farm, the place she grew up and where most of the favourite memories are. She knows it will be hard to avoid Jacob but she
Halle Reads
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
4/5 Stars 🌟

IMG-20200317-215328-874

▪▪▪ My head hated him.. Yet my heart loved him ▪▪▪

Oh this one hit me in all the feels. I laughed, I cried, I screamed and I swooned. I throughly enjoyed this book.

I love small town romances and this was definitely a good one. The setting was beautiful. The drama was insane. The angst was gut wrenching and the ending was adorable.

Even though Kallie and Jacob's story revolves around a miscommunication which is a storyline I normally dislike, I feel given there age when it happens and
Annelyse
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
God this book, it will grab your heart and squeeze and not let go. It hit me straight in my feels and had me laughing, crying, mad, and swooning all at the same time. Ive loved almost all of Natashas books and this book is no exception. I love me a good country small town romance and being in the South, Natasha really brought this aesthetic to life in the best way possible. I loved Kallie & Jacobs love for each other and was glad that they had a beautiful love story together And got their ...more
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Oh my lord! This series is going to be EPIC!!!

About Southern Chance:

Southern Chance is the first book in the Southern Series by Natasha Madison. This Angsty romance revolves around Kallie and Jacob.

Eight years ago Kallie and Jacob were looking at their forever future. Jacob had the ring and the promise all he needed to do was get his girl to the location after prom. But they didn't make it that far before an interference completely unhinges this happy couples lives. In the middle of the night,
Bee
Mar 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
This was so bad that I'm giggling. It's absurd on how bad this was. You might be thinking, why did she continue if it was that horrible? Well I'm glad you thought of that. Morbid curiosity and wine made interested in finding out if the stupidity continued.

~ spoilers ~
- High school bf/gf at prom, bf friend tells him she's preggos.
- Gf confronts them, bf says "she's pregnant." That's it folks. No instant admission that *in Shaggy's voice* "wasn't me."
- eight years later, stupidity continues
Mou
Mar 19, 2020 marked it as avoid
Shitty hero! dormant heroine! shitty side characters! Unnecessary drama! OW drama!

The book has everything I avoid and dislikes.

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Kallie and Jacob were each other's best friends and true loves. In him she saw her forever, but at her senior prom, she found out he had been lying to her when he promised his love and his forever. So she fled and hasn't been home since. Until years later when her friend needs some protection, so she brings her home, the last place the danger facing her friend would ever come looking for her. She knows she'll have to face Jacob sooner or later, hoping for later, and she's really not looking
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Natasha Madison has a brand new book in a brand spanking new series, the Southern Series, and OH MY GOODNESS y'all! All of the feels. All of the swoon. All that blistering southern heat that only good ol' southern boys can bring. I was raised in the south my entire life so I might just be an expert on these kind of.... men. 😉🙃

Southern Chance is Kallie and Jacob's story. These two burned my heart on fire on every single page and had me racing through their journey, desperate for a happy
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
I was so excited, anything new by Natasha always gets me that way...going in I wasn't sure what to expect and I got blown away! CHECK out my FULL REVIEW on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093631_zpsyslz1m7j.png
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)

I just loved this story. It was exactly what I was craving in a book right now... Small Town, Second Chance, Angsty and Emotional!!

I wish I could go back eight years, and things would be different, but we all made choices that day, and we all have to live with them.

Kallie and Jacob were high school sweethearts but maybe not mature enough then to handle the extremes of their love for each other. Secrets and high emotions made for a few mistakes and possibly bad decisions. But even apart they
Catherine Cowles
A swoony southern soap opera! Natasha Madison pulls as your heartstrings with Southern Chance and will have you begging to find out what happens next in this addictive new series.
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Beta read.
Natasha at her best ❤❤❤❤❤

NM took my breath away with this book and I was not expecting that. She has shown with this angsty and remarkable storyline that she could write different genres and still get her readers to be captivated from the very first page.

She started this series on a bang!!
Jenifer Briggs
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when this amazing author announced that she would be releasing a brand new series centered around the south, cowboys, and the women they love. I absolutely adore all of her hockey books, plus all of her other series, and this did not disappoint!!!

This book started off with a heartbreak so powerful I felt it in my bones; I knew this was a second chance romance, but I wasn't prepared for THAT right off the bat. My heart broke along side of Kallie's, and seeing how that damaged her
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Shelves: 2020

Do you love me? I
Jessica Alcazar
I didnt think this story would pull as much emotion from me as it did. I thought I knew what would come of this story. Its not exactly a new and unique plot. I grabbed this book mainly because Id never read the author before and she comes highly recd. I thought, what better way to get to know an authors style and voice than with a story-line Id read numerous times before. Right? Well, color me surprised and impressed because not only did she make this story fresh in my eyes, but she made me ...more

• The Wrong/Right Man
  • All I Ask
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals, #2)
  • The Wives
  • Chute Yeah (The Valentine Boys, #3)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Focused
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Send Me Crazy
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals #5)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Southern Series (4 books)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern Series Book 4)