Start by marking “Blu's Ridge” as Want to Read:
Blu's Ridge

Blu's Ridge

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Blu Thompson unexpectedly lost his wife twelve years ago. Since then, his focus has been raising his son. Women? Not on his radar.

Lori Hopkins tragically lost her husband two years ago. Since then, her life has been her job and raising her daughter. Men? Doesn’t have time for them.

Until the worst winter storm
Expected publication: March 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Blu's Ridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blu's Ridge

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Blu's Ridge
Dee Shelvey
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster ride. It will break your heart and slowly help to put it back together, even stronger than before. These characters will have you skiing along side them with how real this story is. This is a very well developed story.

Blu
Is a single father and puts his family and job as priority. He is not looking for love. But fate always has a hand in things. When a disaster strikes will Blu be able to keep his feelings in check and accept that maybe fate
Lori Lamb
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me all the feels. Get the tissues ready because you WILL need them! Blu and Lori come from different backgrounds but both share tragic losses of spouses. I can totally relate to both being single parents and the struggle that comes along with the territory. Getting back into the dating game is never easy when children are involved and Savannah did a great job portraying that.
The story is well written and easy to follow. And Lori's daughter is just the cutest! I want to keep her
Natasha Wall
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story of strength, love, family and friends. If you are on the fence on this book, just take the leap. You will not be dissapointed. So much love, and thought as gone into this story. I won't give spoilers, but the strength of these two people is what makes this book come to life.
Courtney
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a beautiful read about finding yourself and love after a great loss. Blu and Lori both have experienced tragic loss, so they are living day to day life trying to survive for their kids but still heartbroken. Blu lost his love and is left to raise his son Ryder along with his brother, Smokey. Blu and Smokey take tours out for hiking, outdoor adventures, and they do mountain rescue from time to time. Blu has raised an amazing kid and has worked hard to make sure he knows about ...more
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was greatly honored by being asked to beta read this beautiful love story.
It's about heartbreaking lose but also about hope and the power of love. Savannah really created something beautiful within it's pages!
Reading Addict
Jessica
Feb 23, 2020
Lori Walsh, Guaresimo
Feb 27, 2020

• His Plain Jane (Happy Endings #3)
  • A Sheriff to Harness her Heart
  • Second Goal (Men with Wood, #3)
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • Home Game (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #2)
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • Her Cowboy
  • Broken Bridges (Bridges Brothers Book 2)
  • Second Shot (Men with Wood, #2)
  • Claim My Baby (Crescent Cove, #2)
  • Have My Baby (Crescent Cove, #1)
  • A Love to Mend Her Broken Heart
  • Finding Finley
  • Shamrock (Linear Tactical, #3)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Great and Precious Things
  • Eagle (Linear Tactical #2)
  • Building Bridges (Bridges Brothers, #1)
I'm a southern girl and hopeless romantic. I'm passionate about writing stories that incorporate southern charm. I grew up on a farm in a small town with a love of sports, dance, and music which will all show up somewhere in my books. When I'm not writing, my husband and I are attending a sporting event, travelling, or working.