Start by marking “Rising Chaos: A Fantasy Romance Adventure (Paldimori Gods Rising Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Rising Chaos: A Fantasy Romance Adventure (Paldimori Gods Rising Book 3)

Rising Chaos: A Fantasy Romance Adventure

(Paldimori Games #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Lia Davies should be settling into bonded bliss with her sexy demi-god boyfriend Bennett Young—the powerful leader of the Paldimori—but she’s finding out that life as a Chosen is, well, chaotic. Haunted by the loss of her friendship with Dia King and the quest to find the twin Houses of the Olympian Omàda, her new-found powers are more out of control than ever.

A trip to
Published January 21st 2020 by Dragon Mountain Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rising Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rising Chaos

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Rising Chaos: A Fantasy Romance Adventure (Paldimori Gods Rising Book 3)
Kristy
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just wow. I've been following this author because I love her work, and this book just took it up a notch. I could not put this book down. When I got to the last page, I kept looking for more pages. I didn't want the book to end. I'm so in love with these characters and can't wait to see what happens next!!!
K.J. Simmill
Jan 21, 2020
Andrea Tiller
marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2020
Tamara  Herriott
marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2020
T.L. Callahan is the author of the paranormal romance series Paldimori Games. She has always been a book lover; devouring romance, fantasy, and poetry since she was a young girl growing up in Kentucky. Her love for the outdoors inspired hours of wandering the woods pretending to be on adventures discovering magical creatures and being the heroine of her own stories. That hasn’t changed much these ...more

Paldimori Games (3 books)
  • Waking Chaos (Paldimori Gods Rising #1)
  • Unearthing Gaia (Paldimori Gods Rising, #2)