Start by marking “The Legacy (Homestead Legacy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Legacy (Homestead Legacy, #2)

The Legacy

(Homestead Legacy #2)

1919. Nebraska.

After returning from the frontline in Europe, all Emmanuel Jackson wants is to find a little peace. Unable to cope with life in New York, he escapes to the homestead his grandfathers left to him in Nebraska. Except, after four years, the sleepy town of Lastford isn’t exactly how he’d left it.

With many of his neighbors forced out by financial hardship, and a
Published January 24th 2020 (first published January 23rd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legacy

Start your review of The Legacy (Homestead Legacy, #2)
Rachel
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! The Alpha's Homestead series is one of my all time favourite series' so being able to catch up with the family and the town in the Legacy Series gives me all the warm and fuzzies. Manny and Asher were perfect for each other, would love to read more about them and the pack that I'm hoping they will create (nudge nudge Alex) and EVERY mention of Jacob and Caleb had me grabbing for the tissues!! Can't wait to read more of this series.
Jess A Jaye
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second in the Alpha's Homestead spinoff series. And like with the Alpha's Homestead series I absolutely adore the Legacy series. The Legacy series is a bittersweet read as beloved characters from Alpha's Homestead not longer feature. However being back on the homestead feels like being back home and seeing characters like Ephraim, Seth and Joshua feels like being reunited with old friends.
The Legacy features Emmanuel and Asher and it's an enemies to lovers tale. I loved seeing Manny
Jenn (not Lily)
Feb 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku
I'll be honest --I only started this book since I had a few words to be found for a word hunt challenge and it fit the genre of the month for a different challenge. So I'm extremely pleased that it was so well written, with such a rich world fully formed. I have no doubt I'll be reading more by this author, starting with The Alphas' Homestead series. Can't wait to read Caleb and Jacob's story!
Mary Mary
I LOVE Homestead books, they are beautiful and full of love, warmth and emotions .
It's impossible to forget stories from this series.
I am delighted to say that Manny's story is as good as previous ones. It is full of secrets from he past and problems that can be the beginning of the end of a small, friendly town of Lastford. We meet Manny when he comes back from war to his Grandfathers Homestead and we can observe him fighting his fears, coming to terms with his past and finding his own
Linda
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
A shattered man ready to rebuild his life finds his forever partner: touching

I really appreciate the creative way author Alex Jane combines the real world with her shifter society in her historical novels.

This story has a classic Western feel with a sheriff and Marshal keeping order in a small town invaded by bad guys stirring up dissension, fear, violence and ruin. Post World War I and pre-Depression era Nebraska is the setting and the swindlers and bullies threatening the local farmers and
Alison Edmunds
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read the majority of the Alpha's Homestead series and was pleased to get back into the world of close family and interference of the most loving kind in this new series. This book is set at the time of the First World War with Emmanuel (Manny) being the grandson of Caleb and Joshua. He arrives at the homestead a rather sad and broken figure, but you always sense the resilience underneath.

Asher is his undeniable match who helps build Manny up with his constant and stalwart presence. Once
Susana
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you just need to find the right battle for you...
Emmanuel Jackson came back from war deeply traumatised by the atrocities he witnessed there. Unable to adapt to the rhythm of New York, he moves to his grandparent’s state in Nebraska, hoping that the peace of the little city will help him gain back his balance, and his will to live. What he finds is another kind of war, a subtle one, which has already left more victims than he could have guessed. While deciding what to do, Emmanuel
Katharina
Jan 26, 2020
Andrea
Jan 26, 2020
Alex Jane
Feb 01, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dennis Crotts
NICOLA BOYLE
Feb 02, 2020
Arielle
Feb 02, 2020

• Shattered Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Family Novak #2)
  • An Alpha a Day (Full Moon Mates #5)
  • Shatter (Omega Assassins Club #4)
  • Betrayed (The Lost Wolves #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Accepting His Omega (Cafe Om Forever #2)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Mystic Man
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • The Hanged Man (The Tarot Sequence, #2)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove Book 8)
  • After the Crash (Small Town Hearts, #1)
  • Loving Blitz (North Pole City Tales, #4)
  • Omega's Winter Nights (Vale Valley Season Four #7)
  • His Forever Mate (Everglow Pack, #1)
Stories of M/M romance with happy endings...eventually.

After spending far too long creating stories in her head, Alex finally plucked up the courage to write them down and realized it was quite fun seeing them on the page after all.

Free from aspirations of literary greatness, Alex simply hopes to entertain by spinning a good yarn of love and life, wrapped up with a happy ending. Although, if her

Homestead Legacy (2 books)
  • The Arrangement (Homestead Legacy, #1)