Start by marking “Where We Fall (The Souls Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where We Fall (The Souls Duet, #2)

Where We Fall

(The Souls Duet #2)

Two lovers, meant for each other, defying their destiny.

But when catastrophe nearly tears them apart, will fear separate them further? Or will love bring them back together?

Where We Fall is a companion novella to When We Crash, the story that introduced us to Dexter Andrews and his passionate yet troubled soulmate, Noa Cruz.
Kindle Edition
Published March 12th 2020

Start your review of Where We Fall (The Souls Duet, #2)
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
4,5 💔💙💙💔⚡⚡🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣

The authors writing was exceptional, captivating me through the remains of Dexter ana Noas journey.
Although this bond was full of love, it was also full of hatred and mistakes that made this relationship complex and toxic.
My heart broke for both main characters, I didnt know what side I wanted to be on.
They were simply great!

This duet was a powerful, hard and tough read, filled with unending love, hope, loss, forgiveness and breakage.
It was heartbreakingly awe inspiring.

If I
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

A catastrophe once again threatens the future of Dexter and Noa, but the Angel of Death is willing to keep giving them more chances if Dexter continues to not give up. He won't give him the answers, but he'll let him keep trying. Fear stands in their way though, when one is ready the other runs. When they're finally ready to run to one another life and fate has other plans.

"We loved each other so much, we hated each other."

Oh. My. Lanta. How do I
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!! OMG OMG ♥♥♥♥
Talon
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
If I had to remember to breathe... Id die for all I think of you.

When I tell you that this duet is EVERYTHING-- I 115% mean it. I don't think that there could have been any other way to end the story of Dexter and Noa then this one right here.

The complexity of these two characters intrigued me from day one. And every time I turned the page in Where We Fall I was just so in awe of these two people and the way Cynthia wrote them. Their differences and their love and their strength and hope--
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
If I had to describe this duet in one word it would be ANGST. So much angst. Cynthia's words are poetry and they will leave you craving more of them. After reading When We Crash, I was left anxiety ridden. Noa and Dexter were soulmates, this has to be okay. Going into Where We Fall I expected some angst, I didn't, however, expect the level that is there. These characters are broken. So broken that even after divine intervention they can't see through the darkness. At the end of the last book I ...more
Xanthi patera
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
If I had to remember to breathe... Id die for all I think of you.
Michelle Taylor
Oct 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second time I've read this and it aches just as much, if not more, than my first read through.

**CRASHING SOULS MUST BE READ FIRST**

Forever searching and never finding.

Souls Collide is the epic finale of the complex duo that is Dexter Andrews and Noa Cruz. When I say complex, I mean that literally. The bond these two share is messy, complicated, and frustrating. But love is all of these things; love isnt easy.

The emotions Rodriguez delivers within these pages are heartbreaking,
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
As I sit here and try to forms words to describe the conclusion to Dexters and Noa's beautiful, heart stopping story I can only say this.
I prayed for this book.
I begged for this book.
I stalked for this book. (Not in a psycho way) lol
And I don't regret a single second I did it because Cynthia Rodriguez completely knocked out of the park.
There's hasn't been a series that I have read that has executed the end of such a powerful emotional story such as this one.
This book made me cry, made me
Brit
I just finished #soulscollide by @socynthsays. And I'm a crying wreck. I'm so in love with this series and with the Author's writing. This book wrecked me but also rebuilt my heart at the end. I didn't want to give away to much away in the graphic because this is a book you need to read and discover and devour yourself. I waited so long for this book. A year people 'a freaking year". and I have to say it's one of my top 5 favorites this year hands down. I rate this 5 Stars, a million if I could. ...more
Daniele
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The raw emotions Cynthia gives us with Noa and Dexter with will leave you breathless. The conclusion of their story or perhaps even better the beginning is more about them becoming more determined to now become truer to themselves all while loving desperately.

Its a deeply woven story of fighting yourself, fighting the ones you love and knowing when to just walk away because it right or walk away because its wrong. Its a book about growth, about learning who you are and loving who you are and
Cindy
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-reads
Words cannot express how much I loved the ending of Dexter and Noa story. Their journey was very beautifully written with heartache and love. Cynthia did a great job writing their story.
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
Read it in one sitting!!! <3 Ah, the power of Cynthia Rodriguez's words.

*full review to come
Coco.V
Oct 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (10/3/18)!💝

Blurb:
You remember me. You still hide from me, despite my fleeting weakness. Despite seeing my heart. Despite witnessing the miraculous moment I gave to a young man with the purest intentions.
The singular moment that changed everything. Lives hung by threads and I not only cut one, I mended it, changing everything without realizing the repercussions.
I could give them hope. I could even help them fall.
But I could not repair the trust they damaged.
You think you
Breen
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Here I am not sure how to put words to the story Ive just finished reading. Dexter and Noas story was heartbreaking and beautiful. After that ending on When We Crash I needed to know how things will work out for them. In gonna confess that Noa wasnt my favorite girl back in book one she was annoying, selfish and a liar but I ended up somehow liking her. Where We Fall was beautiful in such a painful way. My heart ached for them, yes, I do cried and a lot actually. Cynthia writing abilities are ...more
Cheri-Lee
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? I'm emotional...

I never read this duet the first time it was published, but man am I glad I read it now. I always believed in soul mates, and this story, is a love so deep it transcends all understanding!

Noa and Dex, had a difficult start and (without spoiling anything) they fought through all the ups and there were plenty! And here they are. The real beauty in this story is the humanity of it all, it's flawed and messy, and that makes it real and beautiful!

Once again,
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Im gutted. I cried, I screamed, I laughed and I smiled. I was happy, sad, angry, frustrated but through it all I kept pushing for Dexter and Noa to figure it out. Their story is one of pain and sorrow and lies and hurts but also of happiness and passion and love. Love for that one person that will always have your soul. This is not your typical love story but its one that I know will live with me forever.
Debby
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There should be more 5 star reviews

Cynthia Rodriguez can write. I read that trilogy she did with the exceptional authors JR Rogue and Christina Hart and loved it. Then I moved on to Folie a duex loved it too. So for me to go into a book that has any bit of supernatural or something I'm not in to just be because that author can write that good to suck me in must mean it's really good. This the sequel so please read the first one. Highly recommend this book and the author.
Anne Milne
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Every once in awhile you read a book that touches your soul when it's a duet that does the same you know you have read something very special. Cynthia is an author I would recommend everyone reads she has a knack of writing complex characters that become relatable and ones you will obsess over.
From book one it was apparent this story was unique but it was also so heartbreaking, thought provoking and just beautifully written. Yes this is a love story but it's also about overcoming your past
Anna
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always Cynthia A. Rodriguez blows us away with her beautiful words. This was the perfect ending for Noa and Dexter's story. We are taken on an emotional roller coaster with a different twist on an HEA. I am a huge fan of her words and continue to look forward to more. Definitely a must read!!
Elizabeth Sanders
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal!

Ahhhhh! 😍 This duet is phenomenal! Seriously Cynthia, I absolutely loved this duet! Dexter and Noa are everything! 💖 📚
Lindsey Kramer
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely worth the wait. I was just as hooked on this book as I was on book one. Read and enjoy. You must read book one first.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book was a great afternoon read. I was absolutely hooked. I cant wait for this authors next book.
Jill
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Souls Collide was the perfect ending to Dexter and Noa's story. I fell in love with their story in the first book Crashing Souls, and I was beyond excited to read the rest of their story.

"We loved each other so much that we hated each other."

Souls Collide picks up right where Crashing Souls ends. If you read Crashing Souls, you know that Dexter and Noa's story was anything but easy. It was hard, but it was real. These two have a love that is just, I don't even have the right words for it. They
Wit & Wonder Books
***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Souls Collide by Cynthia A Rodriguez is the second installment in the Crashing Souls Series. I wish I had of read the first book before this one because I think I would have had a better understanding of Dexters and Noas characters.

In saying that, what I did read was beautiful and extremely well written. It is an emotion story that had me feeling everything the characters did and I love that in a story. I always enjoy being sucked into the
Sara
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4/5 Stars!!!

Wow! This beautiful book was such a perfect ending to Dexter and Noa's story. It will make you laugh, cry, swoon and just sigh with happiness. Cynthia Rodriguez is definitely one to watch. If you haven't read this series, start with book one and finish with this fantastic conclusion!

Analia Almonte
More than 10 stars
Is really a good story that keeps me hooked from the beginning till the end and asking for more and more and more.

Overall, the story is excellent, well-developed and structured making it extremely engaging. The suspense part of the book is also intriguing and kept me on the edge of my seat. I truly enjoyed the book and would recommend reading it.
Hayley Stumbo
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. The characters remained with me even after I finished, and I'm still trying to convey the right words for a review. Well played, Rodriguez.
Amanda
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An absolutely stunning way to bring Noa and Dexter's story to an end...

I so missed these characters and Cynthia delivered such a beauitful story in Souls Collide
Erica
Aug 07, 2019
Paola Andrea
Feb 17, 2017

• The Art of Aching: Vol 1
  • A Fighting Chance: (A Chance At Love Series, #1)
  • Poems for the Stars: Vol 1
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • One Week Queen
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Ruin (Kingdoms of Sin, #3)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • The Secrets We Held (Secrets and Truths Duet, #1)
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
  • The Truths We Told (Secrets and Truths Duet, #2)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Exposed (Kingdoms of Sin, #2)
  • I'm Happy and Other Lies I Tell Myself
  • Fool Me Twice
  • The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)
  • Four Day Prince Charming (The Robinson Sisters #1)
Cynthia hates writing her own bio. In her down-time, you can find her watching movies, ranging anywhere from classic to action flicks (she has a weakness for Marvel adaptations), and reading any novel she can get her hands on.

She loves hearing from her readers! You can reach Cynthia at cynthia.a.rodriguez6@gmail.com. Both her Twitter and Instagram handles are @thecynrodriguez.

The Souls Duet (2 books)
  • When We Crash (The Souls Duet, #1)

News & Interviews