Start by marking “A Tiger For Two (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 12)” as Want to Read:
A Tiger For Two (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 12)

A Tiger For Two (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 12)

Former Shield Special Ops Agent, Jonathan Colemen spent his career tracking down shifters until the fateful day he suffered severe burns from an explosion at the rogue Onyx Pack den. He wakes from his coma to discover he’s half tiger and unable to resist a certain male wolf and female Healer.

Wolf Sentry, Tanner Raines is more like his father than he will admit. He holds
Published February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Tiger For Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tiger For Two

Start your review of A Tiger For Two (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 12)
Topsues
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m giving this 4 stars for how quick the storyline engaged me. Straight away I was interested In how a change in circumstances of a special op’s agents life never prepared him for the shock that was waiting for him after a near death experience & also who was there to help him accept and deal with who he had spent his career persecuting. Months after rehabilitation he has to admit to himself the overwhelming attraction of two people he would never normally have any feelings for drove him to ...more
SBee Reviews
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Out from under the Shield

—>>> Review Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars - Not having read any books from this series, I find what appears to be a carefully and lovingly built complex shifter world, with many engaging elements beyond the shifter community, incorporating mutants, magical abilities, witches, etc. The main threads of this installment is the coming together of a newly discovered half-tiger shifter Jon and two alpha wolf shifters, Tanner and Sasha, who have been circling each other
Patti
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall rating: 3.8

Don’t be fooled by the rating. There are a ton of great things about this book and this series! The pros:
The storyline is on point throughout this series. Fated mates struggle with whether or not accepting the mate bond will come to fruition.
The characters are all wholly formed and captures the reader quickly.
The mature content is seamlessly steamy.
Each book can be read completely in a lazy afternoon.
Really the only cons at the moment deal with personal tastes which naturally
Sydney M Neblett
A new connection

Such an exciting addition to the series. The author was able to seamlessly connect this book with the previous books. Her characters continue to grow as the story does and I enjoyed reading how these three found their way to their HEA. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for Ashwood Falls next.
Denise Van plew
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one I did more than dive in as I adore Ashwood Falls. This one also promised and delivered it did to overload the senses. This will revolve around Jonathan,Tanner and Sasha. This one will tell us how to wade through confusion and hold what the heart holds dear. Funny too how things we think we should stay clear of sometimes are the exact things we need to learn to live with. These three are going to get it together fast before they lose. Trust needs to be put into high gear with us holding ...more
Cheryl
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Tanner , Jonathan and Sasha's story . Get ready and hold on because this one will grab you right away and keep you going ! These two have a long history over knowing each other and knowing they are mates . But Tanner wanted to protect her from everything but mostly himself ! Once Jon hits the picture everything seems to fall into place with these three ! This is well written and recommended to all !
Pamela Lunder
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book! I get so sucked into these books. I love shifter books and this series just keeps getting better and better. Jon just found out he is not what he thought his whole life. Then he sees Sasha and Tanner and knows he needs to be with them. Tanner doesn't think he is good enough for Sasha but now he wants Jon as well. Sasha wants both men. Things heat up and trouble also comes around. I love this series.
Brandi
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the newest entry for the ashwood wolves/cats.

Tanner doesn't think he deserves his mate only to find out he has two.

Love these three together!!
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable and entertaining installment in the Ashwood Falls series. Jon goes from hunting down shifters to waking up from a coma to find out he is a half tiger shifter. Sasha and Tanner have known they were mates for a while but they both are too stubborn to finally pull the trigger. Maybe that is because they are unconsciously waiting for Jon, he balances them out and completes them and the way that they would not have otherwise. Will The three of them with the help of others be ...more
Donna
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Tiger For Two tells us what it takes to shake up the stalemate between Wolf Sentry, Tanner Raines and Wolf Healer, Sasha Brooks. They’ve know they were mates for a long time but Tanner felt like he had to protect her from himself. When former Shield Special Ops Agent, Jonathan Colemen ends up in Sasha’s infirmary as a newly turned tiger shifter and a mate for both her and Tanner it is time to shake things up. This is an adventurous romp that will have you wanting to place some well deserved ...more
Deb Le
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is another fun read in the Ashwood Falls series. The story picks up quickly, laking it easy to slip into Ms Devis' world. Great characters and nice fluid writing make it a pleasure to read. Maybe a little quick to finish and with issues awaiting the next book to be resolved…. Looking forward to more.
Lynn Stifle
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a new author for me, the writing was wonderful and the story was entertaining. I couldn't put it down. The story is well written, with engaging characters, the plot flowed smoothly, was easy to follow and draws you in. It's filled with action, intrigue, and romance. I truly enjoyed this story and I highly recommend it.
Lory
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable and entertaining read. Plenty of intrigue, action, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Lauren
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one moves kinda quick Jon wakes up from a coma and finds out he's a tiger shifter having no idea he's kinda freaked. Sasha and Tanner have known they were mates but with Jon in the mix they know there complete. When Luna is taken these three have to work together to find her she's there alpha but also Tanner's mom. These three have some rollercoasters but they accomplish them all together.
Karen Fisher
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: karen-fisher
I enjoyed this installment of the Ashwood Pack series. Sasha has her hands full with two mates. Between the three mates dancing around each other and their missing alpha this is a good read. Nyla was a surprise. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review.
Anne Richardson
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Jon woke up from a coma he found out he was a tiger shifter .
Sasha is a pack healer also a wolf and knows that Tanner a wolf is her and Jon’s mate.
As Faelin has taken Luna these three need to find her as she’s Tanners mother and the Alpha.
Plenty of trouble from the mutants and Faelin ,great storyline and characters.
Loved this book .
Voluntary reviewed this book for an honest review.
Hsu Lee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Sasha is tired of waiting for her mate to claim her.
Tanner is holding too much anger inside of him.
Jonathan just found out that he has a tiger inside of him.
When will these 3 give love a chance ?
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Amanda Ake-Myers
Andi
added it
Alicia
Feb 05, 2020

• Wolf Hearts Panther (Heartland Shifters Book 3)
  • Cowboy in Wolf's Clothing (Seven Range Shifters, #2)
  • Batty for Dragons: Paranormal Dating Agency (The Lazar Sisters Book 2)
  • Saved by the Billionaire Bears
  • Bear for Her (Lone Reach Shifters Book 1)
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters #4)
  • Silk and Thorne
  • Bobcat (Tales of the Were: Redstone Clan #4)
  • Satin and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 2)
  • Circus of the Dead Book #2
  • Wolf Quest (Tales of the Were: Brotherhood of Blood #7)
  • Wolf Hills (Tales of the Were: Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • Night Wolf (Wolves of Evergreen Book 4)
  • Lace and Thorne (Silk and Thorne Book 3)
  • Cowgirl Heart (The Dalton Boys #12)
  • Hot Shot Daddies Box Set: Books 1-2 (Hot Shot Bears)
  • Twins for the Cowboy (Triple C Cowboys Book 1)
  • Christmas for the Cowboy (Triple C Cowboys Book 4)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more