Start by marking “Priceless” as Want to Read:
Priceless

Priceless

Are you afraid of the dark, Christina? I don't need the lights on to read you like a book.

The first time I meet the wolf’s cold eyes, we’re at a college party.

Maybe you like the dark more than you think.

I just quit the cheer squad. I’m about to dump my musician boyfriend. I’m partying harder than ever. I let money run through my fingers because I’m done reach
Published January 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Start your review of Priceless
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Holy Shitballs Batman - this story was AMAZING!!! This one gets one of my rare 6 star ratings ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Talk about a dirty talker - hot damn. Patrick is one of the BEST dirty talkers I've ever read. He's filthy and mean and oh so delicious. Their "arrangement" keeps things interesting and keeps you guessing what kind of guy he really is - but regardless you'll find yourself falling for him because he's just that HOT!

The chemistry between him and Christina is off the charts and the way the aut
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
priceless

'PRICELESS' is a full length, erotic romance novel by 'New to me Author' Miranda Silver. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

Christina 'The pretty little Liar' and Patrick 'A wolf in wolf's clothing' two broken people who unleashed their deepest, darkest desires within the bedroom. This book took 'Smut' to a whole new level!!

WOWZA'S cold showers to be had throughout the reading of this one!! This was HOT!! Kinky..And nothing at all like I expected!! The synopsis really doesn't give muc
Isabella. R
5 Little Lies Stars ⭐

Priceless was hands down exceptional. This book was raw, heart wrenching and so hot, you will be panting in need of relief. Judge me all you want, but the questionable morality in this book made me absolutely giddy…

Christina is a college student on a downhill spiral of self-destruction. Not that her little social circle would notice or care. Tired of trying to obtain perfection, her life is in shambles between declining grades, drug debts and no savings. So why is it in the
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
*review added again on 6/14. My original disappeared or was deleted, so I’m putting it back. It’s on amazon, so not sure why it would just vanish on goodreads 🤷🏽‍♀️*

Obsession wasn’t pretty. It was an ugly, all-consuming thing.

This probably isn’t the kindest thing to say, but I am absolutely SHOCKED that I enjoyed this book so much. I’d read this author in the past, and while her books were page-turners, they were also sort of silly smut in my opinion. Which is fine, but those aren’t more than 3
Malene
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m definitely going to read more from Miranda Silver after being introduced to her writing with Priceless. This book is not for everybody but if you’re into erotica, like I am, and a dark and dominating hero then this is right up your alley.
Patrick and Christina make an arrangement and it contains sex. A lot of it. Patrick is not holding back. He’s verbally ruthless and rough but always offers Christina the opportunity to say stop. They are two consenting adults. Throughout their arrangement Ch
Carla Bulian
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! WOW.
I can’t stop thinking about this book.
I loved the characters. I loved everything.
It’s worth the reading!!!!
benevolent bastard
College is a fun experience, its you, your laptop and your 64 oz bottle of water against the world. Running from the pro lifers, the people who are always petitioning for something (good things but still a girl is already 30 minutes late to class leave her alone), detoxing from all the 1-phenylpropan-2-amine you took while promising you're never touching that again and lets not forget encountering the frat guy who is now in your physics class after telling him at the party you're going to the ba ...more
Lana Reads
Sep 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kink
Sassy yet vulnerable heroine and a broody yet secretly caring hero? Sign me up fast!!
I really liked those in the first half, the way the hero brought the heroine out of her shell was wonderful to watch. I'm a sucker for stories with kink that's experienced in real life and outside of BDSM clubs environment, it's always a pleasure to watch the characters being creative with it. So yeah, that part was great, even if their chemistry was kind of lukewarm tbh.

The hero, Patrick, was respectful (even w
Rê
description

3.5 "I don't want your money" stars

Hey, look at this! I liked a book! :-)

This was a fun and hyper sexy read. There were plenty of hot scenes (a little too much for me) and dirty talking , a heroine that wasn't a saint and didn't want to be, a hero that was attractive but wasn't the hottest guy EVER and had other things going for him. The drama with both their families was interesting and handled well enough. The chemistry was there from the first to the last scene. It wasn't slow burn, but it st
Julia
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Holy Crap! like, where do I even begin to explain how freaking fantastic this book was! Priceless was Hot, scratch that this book was Blazing! Liquid, that what this book turned me into! It made me ridiculously molten. Priceless is hands down the Sexiest book I have EVER read! It lures you in and swallows you whole! Never in my life have been this turned on by reading a book! You will definitely need a few extra changes of panties and a cold shower while reading this because Silver isn't playing ...more
Texas_BookWorm(Priscilla)
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've read this awhile back not sure why it still said I wanted to read this.

Such a delicious read, I could not stop reading this book(that hadn't happened in awhile) the smut was hot loved Christina and Patrick. Was not a super duper fan of him degrading her while they fucked (that isn't my kink) but overall a great enjoyable read.
Nikki
Oh. My. Gosh. THE BEST. 6 stars!! Seriously I love everything about this book. Please let this author write more. One of the best books I’ve read in a long time.
Mar Mar #bookoholic
Now that's one really hot smut book with a honest to god good storyline.

So guilty pleasure book, I even cannot.

My only complaint was ending. Was a bit abrupt for my romantic taste but put that aside, book itself was so, so good.

I cannot believe this sat on my Kindle for months. I definitely recommend to jump in head first and enjoy all that is hot, degrading and sweaty.
Raeesah Da'Neer
Nov 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Lacked in plot but made up for with Patrick, he’s so 🥵and 🥰.
Kilikina
Sep 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF at 30%

I’ve heard really great things about this book lately, but this was not for me.
Vivian
“It’s hard to get close to someone when you’re pretending to be someone else.”

This was a miss for me unfortunately. I tried. Lord, did I try.
I made it about a quarter of the way in and told myself it would get better. I would start seeing the story unfold.
I made about half way through and I told myself that the heroine would stop being SO INSECURE about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. That I would start seeing a stronger woman emerge.
I made it about 3/4 of the way and I had to stop. I couldn't fool mysel
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️

Priceless by Miranda Silver is a sexy and edgy romance full of angst and drama. It was a story of two imperfect people find something unexpected with each other while battling each other and those around them.

“‘Say it.’ He leaned in, his breath brushing my ear. ‘Say, ‘Yes, Patrick, I want to fuck you for money.’”

I really enjoyed how the author gave her readers two characters who were flawed yet likable. Both Christina and Patrick had difficult family situations and other issues that they were
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png
*First time reading author

What a story! Priceless is a well-written story that surprised me. I found myself so involved in this story that I forgot to make dinner. HAHA. Patrick and Christina are characters you dream about at night and hope to see the next day in the next book you read.

Patrick has a ruff history with women and has found a way to deal. He thinks being callous, having a contract, and being emotionless will be the best way to deal with Christina. Patrick believes that an agreement
Bella - The Pumpkin Spice Latte -

4.20 Stars

Patrick: 22, Brown hair, BLUE eyes (%70 of the male MCs), of course tall, distanced, hurt inside but cool outside kind of guy, he has his own drama (mostly family issues) and he is basically a heartbroken teen who thinks Love is for losers. (After his drama is revealed some might think oh so that's it? But assuming that he is basically still a teen, it's enough for me. I miss those extreme teeny feelings tbh.)

description

Christina: 20, Dark brown eyes, dark hair, ex-cheerleader, she has insecurit
Nuki
3.7 Stars. Good plot. Didn’t like the drama at the end. Frustrating heroine specially her naivety with her relationship to her “best friend” Sydney who can’t be classified as a friend. Likable hero.
jessica
Sep 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
anal in the last 3% was definitely a choice
Miranda Silver
Oct 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Priceless is a standalone New Adult romance.

AMAZON: bit.ly/Priceless-Amazon

FIRST TWO CHAPTERS: bit.ly/PricelessPreview

LIVE ALERTS (and an exclusive excerpt!): http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases

RELEASING: January 9, 2020

*****

SHORT TEASER FROM PRICELESS

“Get better by Monday night and I’ll finish the story.”

Always a transaction, with Patrick. Always a trade. But his presence here in my room — that was freely given.

“Fine," I said. "Just tell me how the big bad wolf lost his way.”

He turned to look at me. “
Myen
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books
Wow, this was so good! I cant keep my gaze away because it was hot. Priceless was the romance with young adult and high emotions.
I adored YA romance and the author had written the story with some serious topics. Their identities struggle had captured my interest.. Not a perfect person... Fake or being someone else.
Patrick and Christina, you guys cant keep the hands off! Their romances were not a traditional couple. It was sensual and steamy.
I felt that Christina and Patrick struggles were hardbr
Marina ☕️
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Very✨🌶spicy🌶✨ I’d also like to throw my hands at Sydney & Dexter. Good day 💅🏻 ...more
Critically Romantic
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Originally posted on Critically Romantic....

THISBOOK!!!!

There are so many places that this book could have gone wrong. I mean, seriously, as I was reading there were moments when I braced myself, worried that this was the moment when a bad writing decision was going to ruin this book for me. Now, don't get me wrong, this fear had absolutely nothing to do with Miranda Silver, a new author for me that I had no reason to distrust, and more to do with a recent reading history where great premises ha
booksneedcaffeinetoo
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy
Oh wow this book was 🔥🔥🔥

4.5/5 stars

I LOVED how the book has a book safeword and actually uses it. I loved how it included flashbacks to an abusive relationship where the woman was the abuser. How it showed that even a submissive can be the abuser in a D/s relationship. I loved how it showed that it can affect a person for a long time after it ends. I love how it included that women can pray on younger men. All that said, I do wish that we got more Patrick POV to see him healing. And was that pai
Amanda Steward
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Four and a half *hawt* stars!

This book had me up and down at times. I’m not a huge fan of this type of romance but I absolutely loved Christina and Patrick’s story! It was great to see them come from where they did to where they were at the end. This was my first book by this author and I can’t wait to read more from her! Available on kindle unlimited at the time of this review.
QUINN
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this book goes down as one of my favorite books of 2020. it was barely on my TBR until a friend of mine started fawning over it and recommending it. once i started it, i understood the hype.

christina is broke and struggling to pay off her debts. she’s riddled with stress from school and her parents, and is dealing with bad friends who she actually thinks are good, true friends. this is a reason why i could really identify with christina. she’s a character who i could relate to almost completely
Jen
Sep 13, 2020 added it
this was absolutely filthy.... 10/10
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 10 Jan 09, 2020 04:18PM

• The Dare
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Flutter
  • Hard to Love (Hard to Love #1)
  • Wild Card (Vegas Underground, #8)
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Unbroken Rules (Rules #3)
  • The Secret (The Evolution of Sin, #2)
  • The Consequence (The Evolution of Sin #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Taurus (The Zodiac Queen, #2)
  • A Night by My Fire
  • Corrupt Idol
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
Miranda Silver writes sexy novels with a twist. She's happy to be putting her English degree to use, along with her love of drama, secrets, steam, and words. Miranda lives on the West Coast with her family, where she spends time outdoors whenever possible.

->Newsletter: http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases