Start by marking “Priceless” as Want to Read:
Priceless

Priceless

Are you afraid of the dark, Christina? I don't need the lights on to read you like a book.

The first time I meet the wolf’s cold eyes, we’re at a college party.

Maybe you like the dark more than you think.

I just quit the cheer squad. I’m about to dump my musician boyfriend. I’m partying harder than ever. I let money run through my fingers because I’m done reaching
Published January 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Start your review of Priceless
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Holy Shitballs Batman - this story was AMAZING!!! This one gets one of my rare 6 star ratings

Talk about a dirty talker - hot damn. Patrick is one of the BEST dirty talkers I've ever read. He's filthy and mean and oh so delicious. Their "arrangement" keeps things interesting and keeps you guessing what kind of guy he really is - but regardless you'll find yourself falling for him because he's just that HOT!

The chemistry between him and Christina is off the charts and the way the author delves
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
24993460-SX540
priceless

'PRICELESS' is a full length, erotic romance novel by 'New to me Author' Miranda Silver. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

Christina 'The pretty little Liar' and Patrick 'A wolf in wolf's clothing' two broken people who unleashed their deepest, darkest desires within the bedroom. This book took 'Smut' to a whole new level!!

WOWZA'S cold showers to be had throughout the reading of this one!! This was HOT!! Kinky..And nothing at all like I expected!! The synopsis really doesn't give much away!!
Isabella.R
5 Little Lies Stars

Priceless was hands down exceptional. This book was raw, heart wrenching and so hot, you will be panting in need of relief. Judge me all you want, but the questionable morality in this book made me absolutely giddy…

Christina is a college student on a downhill spiral of self-destruction. Not that her little social circle would notice or care. Tired of trying to obtain perfection, her life is in shambles between declining grades, drug debts and no savings. So why is it in the
Carla Bulian
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! WOW.
I can’t stop thinking about this book.
I loved the characters. I loved everything.
It’s worth the reading!!!!
Malene
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m definitely going to read more from Miranda Silver after being introduced to her writing with Priceless. This book is not for everybody but if you’re into erotica, like I am, and a dark and dominating hero then this is right up your alley.
Patrick and Christina make an arrangement and it contains sex. A lot of it. Patrick is not holding back. He’s verbally ruthless and rough but always offers Christina the opportunity to say stop. They are two consenting adults. Throughout their arrangement
benevolent bastard
College is a fun experience, its you, your laptop and your 64 oz bottle of water against the world. Running from the pro lifers, the people who are always petitioning for something (good things but still a girl is already 30 minutes late to class leave her alone), detoxing from all the 1-phenylpropan-2-amine you took while promising you're never touching that again and lets not forget encountering the frat guy who is now in your physics class after telling him at the party you're going to the ...more
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️

Priceless by Miranda Silver is a sexy and edgy romance full of angst and drama. It was a story of two imperfect people find something unexpected with each other while battling each other and those around them.

“‘Say it.’ He leaned in, his breath brushing my ear. ‘Say, ‘Yes, Patrick, I want to fuck you for money.’”

I really enjoyed how the author gave her readers two characters who were flawed yet likable. Both Christina and Patrick had difficult family situations and other issues that they were
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png
*First time reading author

What a story! Priceless is a well-written story that surprised me. I found myself so involved in this story that I forgot to make dinner. HAHA. Patrick and Christina are characters you dream about at night and hope to see the next day in the next book you read.

Patrick has a ruff history with women and has found a way to deal. He thinks being callous, having a contract, and being emotionless will be the best way to deal with Christina. Patrick believes that an agreement
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Holy Crap! like, where do I even begin to explain how freaking fantastic this book was! Priceless was Hot, scratch that this book was Blazing! Liquid, that what this book turned me into! It made me ridiculously molten. Priceless is hands down the Sexiest book I have EVER read! It lures you in and swallows you whole! Never in my life have been this turned on by reading a book! You will definitely need a few extra changes of panties and a cold shower while reading this because Silver isn't playing ...more
Myen
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books
Wow, this was so good! I cant keep my gaze away because it was hot. Priceless was the romance with young adult and high emotions.
I adored YA romance and the author had written the story with some serious topics. Their identities struggle had captured my interest.. Not a perfect person... Fake or being someone else.
Patrick and Christina, you guys cant keep the hands off! Their romances were not a traditional couple. It was sensual and steamy.
I felt that Christina and Patrick struggles were
Amanda Steward
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Four and a half *hawt* stars!

This book had me up and down at times. I’m not a huge fan of this type of romance but I absolutely loved Christina and Patrick’s story! It was great to see them come from where they did to where they were at the end. This was my first book by this author and I can’t wait to read more from her! Available on kindle unlimited at the time of this review.
Nikki
Oh. My. Gosh. THE BEST. 6 stars!! Seriously I love everything about this book. Please let this author write more. One of the best books I’ve read in a long time.
Miranda Silver
Oct 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Priceless is a standalone New Adult romance.

AMAZON: bit.ly/Priceless-Amazon

FIRST TWO CHAPTERS: bit.ly/PricelessPreview

LIVE ALERTS (and an exclusive excerpt!): http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases

RELEASING: January 9, 2020

*****

SHORT TEASER FROM PRICELESS

“Get better by Monday night and I’ll finish the story.”

Always a transaction, with Patrick. Always a trade. But his presence here in my room — that was freely given.

“Fine," I said. "Just tell me how the big bad wolf lost his way.”

He turned to look at me. “
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Christina's starting to spiral. So when she first meets Patrick, it's not the ideal time. Well, perhaps it is, though, because she needs money and he wants to give her money. For sex. Yep. But it's not run of the mill, 1-minute rounds of sex. No. It's downright dirty, hot, rolling around in the sheets kind of sex that everyone should have at least once in their life. And Christina's lucky she gets to have it with the wolf named Patrick. But when her heart starts getting involved, it could ruin
Ri
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

There is something about this author that has me devouring her words as I need them to breathe. This has been one of my most anticipated books since I discovered that it was in the works. Every little teaser that I would see on IG had me jonesing for it. I was right to be excited because this book was fire. She writes some of the hottest steam ever. Don't believe me? Just read The Boys Next Door. Although, make sure to be prepared for a cold shower because it will be needed.

Christina
Jenifer
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is definitely a dark romance that explores something very similar to a dominant/submissive and humiliating sexual relationship in the bedroom. I did enjoy this book as it was outside of my usual realm, but still very good.

The main characters, Christina and Patrick, could not be more different when this story began. Christina, the popular girl who lost herself last semester, and Patrick, the jaded but quiet frat guy who just returned from a year abroad in Italy. I do not want to give
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

HOLY. FREAKING. MOLY. Where in the ever loving hell has this book been all my adult life? I never knew how much I needed a dirty talker in my life until Patrick came along. I mean seriously I can't even begin to describe the feelings that I experienced while devouring all the words that this EPIC story had to offer.

Priceless is the first book that I have been fortunate enough to read from this author, but I know that she has instantly made it to
Jan
Holy. Moly. Did someone turn on the sprinklers, cause this bush is SOAKED. This book was hot AF. Even better—it was really well-written!! The campus, the characters, the dialogue (Hello dirty talk! A+++!)

I loved Christina and Patrick’s “arrangement” and all the delicious, naughty antics that came with it, but it was their chemistry that really made the book special. Such a treat to read an erotic novel that is just as heartfelt as it is X-rated. Miranda Silver is doing it RIGHT!
Micheala
I won an ARC of this on Facebook.

I have never read this author, much less heard of her, but this book sounded so good I could not wait to jump into it.

I loved the story of Patrick and Christina. Both characters are brought together by need, hers more than his. They met once, months ago, when she was dating someone else. Now they are brought together yet again and he isn’t letting her slip away. He overhears a phone call and uses this to his advantage.

Despite the arrangement, he never once made
Michaelene
"I thought I knew desire--the nerves, the butterflies. This was no butterfly."

Content notes: humiliation kink, pills, drug use, slut shaming

One thing I can always count on in a Miranda Silver book is a scorching hot good time, and Priceless brought that and more. Chemistry sparks off the page, and I thoroughly enjoyed this dark romantic tale.

Patrick and Christina lock gazes across a room one night, and the connection is instantaneous. But Patrick's needs are a little...particular, and Christina
Vivian
“It’s hard to get close to someone when you’re pretending to be someone else.”

This was a miss for me unfortunately. I tried. Lord, did I try.
I made it about a quarter of the way in and told myself it would get better. I would start seeing the story unfold.
I made about half way through and I told myself that the heroine would stop being SO INSECURE about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. That I would start seeing a stronger woman emerge.
I made it about 3/4 of the way and I had to stop. I couldn't fool
thehotmesslibrary
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what an insanely hot book this one and one that I certainly wasn't expecting. This book looks at Christina and Patrick. Christina comes from a family that has everything and high expectations when it comes to Christina, but she never seems to live up to them in contrast to her older sister. More beautiful, more sophisticated and has her life together according to Christina.... but does she. Christina is trying to survive, but mostly from herself. When she is propositioned by Patrick for ...more
Gisell
"Be in the dark with me..."

I really enjoyed this story a lot! You've got two very lonely people who are weighed down by life's responsibilities and all the duties to their families as well as school obligations. The heroine in the story is on the verge of homelessness and her utilities have been cut off, until Patrick steps in and makes her an offer. The hero and heroine of the story -both- are each others equals and the hero, Patrick really helps the heroine to see the worth in herself that
Kat
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I'm not sure what to even say about this book except, wow. I loved it. I loved Patrick and his control. I loved Christina and her quirkiness. They are so perfect for each other. They're practically the opposite of each other but couldn't be more right.

Christina is going through a spiral. She's taking the college life to extremes and not caring one bit. Drinking, drugs and a general not giving a ish. Then her power gets cut off and she needs money. Money she doesn't have. That's when she
Erin Figueiredo
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastically Hot and Steamy!

WOW! This was one amazing, utterly fantastic, dark and dirty story, which I freaking loved! It was one intense roller coaster ride of passion, depravity and dirty talking!

Patrick is dark, filthy and mean but so damn sexy. He knows just how to use sexy and filthy talk to bring you to your knees with want and pleasure. DAMN - THE THINGS HE CAN DO - WOW!!! He's mean and very delicious; and will keep you guessing whether he is a good or evil. Christina is a hot mess and
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Christina has found herself in an impossible situation, in her quest to break free of her parents controlling ways and live life on her own terms she has wound up broke, with debts piling up. Then she meets a handsome stranger named Patrick Caruthers that offers to fix everything... as long as she agrees to his proposition!

Between the pages of this steamy and heart-wrenching page-turner readers will meet a young lady desperate to get her life back on track, and the young man that promises to
Lisa Staples
Excuse me a moment while I fan myself to dowse the flames...because this book is scorchingly hot, dark and delicious!

Miranda Silver is now on my auto-purchase list after this read.
I'm still digesting all the aspects of this story that made this a 6 star read for me.

She nailed every aspect of this story; the undeniable intense chemistry between Patrick and Christina, their internal and shared dialogues revealing themselves so rawly to us, the humiliation and degradation of their "companion"
Jennifer Pierson
I have no clue how to approach the review of Priceless, because my simple words would NEVER do it justice, as it's the sexiest, most out of my comfort zone story that I've read to date, and by a new to me author to boot. I'm not to give away a ton of description because it's not worth reading my opinion about it when you can actually just read the story for yourselves. Christina is a popular girl, who is fighting some pretty big demons, while Patrick is the quiet frat boy with a filthy mouth. He ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Priceless by Miranda Silver was a sensual and intense romance. It was not easy or sweet. The characters are flawed and twisted. The emotions are complicated and overwhelming. You need to go in with an open mind as the author will push your boundaries to extreme.

Christina is an intriguing characters. She has a lot of baggage about her self esteem, directions in life and need of approval from people in her life. It's last year of her school and she is slipping into a dark place of debauchery and
Rumi
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
***4.5 HOT DAMN STARS***

So, I wasn't too sure what to expect from Priceless, but just from reading that blurb? I was hella intrigued. Fast forward to today, and I am not the least bit disappointed!

Patrick and Christina were straight up fiyyyya. I felt their chemistry sizzling off the pages of my kindle from the moment they had set eyes on each other at a college party weeks before they got together.

The mystery that is dirty-talking Patrick kept me guessing and wanting to know more about his
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: $20 Amazon Gift Card 1 10 Jan 09, 2020 04:18PM

• Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Code of Silence
  • Credence
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Treacherous
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Love Drunk (Love Me Duet #1)
  • Play Me
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Bad For Me
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Wrecked
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Release
Miranda Silver writes sexy novels with a twist. She's happy to be putting her English degree to use, along with her love of drama, secrets, steam, and words. Miranda lives on the West Coast with her family, where she spends time outdoors whenever possible.

->Newsletter: http://bit.ly/MS-Newreleases