Start by marking “Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy (Forever Love #5)” as Want to Read:
Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy (Forever Love #5)

Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy

(Forever Love #5)

They’ve crossed the line from friendship into romance, but can they figure out how to navigate this new terrain without losing what they once had?

Stacey:

I kissed him too quickly.

Why am I always so impulsive?

Hayden’s the greatest. My best friend. And now we’re… well, I don’t know what we are.

He wants to be my boyfriend, but after everything I went through with Jonas I don’
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 2020

To ask other readers questions about Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy

Start your review of Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy (Forever Love #5)
Kitlina
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*I received an ARC from the author for an honest review*

Prepare yourselves people because Ms. Ford will take you apart and put you back together in this one. And you won't be the same.
I cannot say many things about the book but I'm sure if some of you have read the series from the beginning, that you already know the books have some really social, emotional and heartbreaking themes. This was not an exception, but a confirmation.
I love how every book manages to be about a certain thing that
Bel
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This fifth instalment is all about Stacey and Hayden. As we have seen with this newly formed family, sometimes things do not go according go plan. Stacey has probably faced the most changes both inside and outside. She kissed her best friend Hayden and is now torn up about her feelings for him as she does not want them to tell anyone about their relationship status change.

He is not her type. Too flamboyant, not buff enough, however as they find themselves in a dire situation, sometimes this is
Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

Lost Girl vs Wounded Boy is the fifth book in the Forever Love Series. I really love this series, it's been awesome following these characters around and seeing them change and develop, make mistakes and find love. In this book the focus is on Stacey and Hayden, who have started dating, but things don't go as smoothly. And we also get Willow's point of view, while she has been a side character from the start, this is the first
Karla Vértiz
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The fifth book in Jordan Ford’s Forever Love series give us Willow, Stacey and Hayden points of view. These stories have been such a heartwarming experience. I really love the characters, well Willow not so much, but the way they are portrayed is so realistic. They are tridimensional with flaws and qualities and in every one of the books you have a life changing experience for these kids that gives me a life lesson at the end of the book and this one wasn’t the exception. Stacey and Hayden are ...more
Sophie Koufes
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lost Girl vs Wounded boy (Forever Love #5) will have you immerse yourself heart and soul. I absolutely love all the books in this series.

Told in multi-pov giving you a glimpse of how the characters think. Character's blossom more with each novel.

I absolutely adore Hayden even more than I already have. I relished getting to know April (Willows best friend) better. Willow is breaking my heart and her book which is next may just be the hardest to read without turning on waterworks.

I loved
Laure
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hayden has planned what he thinks will be a perfect date with Stacie. Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming, and he wants their first official date to be unforgettable. Welp, she probably won't forget it. Unfortunately, their date isn't perfect, and Stacie begins to question whether she wants a romantic relationship with Hayden, but he's her best friend and she doesn't want to lose his friendship. While Stacie and Hayden struggle to define their relationship, Willow is lying to her ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
I'll start by saying I can't wait for the next book because I need to see Willow and what she does. This was the first book in this series where I nearly turned on a character. The author has emotionally drained me. This is mainly Stacey's story and I figured she'd come to her senses, but little Willow, damn she's playing a dangerous game. All the 'feels' are in this book so be warned. I hoped you've read the other books before this one to know the characters and their journey through grief. ...more
Nati
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stacey and Hayden are finally dating, but their relationship now is awkward and they don’t know how to be friends again. Willow is hiding a secret relationship that is forcing her to constantly lie to everyone. When all of them and some friend she go a camping trip for the weekend Stacey, Hayden and Willow will be force to face some true about themselves and will realise what’s worth fighting for: family, friends and love.
Sarah Davis
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*ARC opportunity*
LG vs. WB is the fifth installment in the Forever Love series and it's Stacy and Hayden's story. It's fun to read what the characters go through in their daily lives, either if it's making memories with family, making mistakes or finding love. Also in this book you'll learn what BIG secret Willow was hiding at the end of Outcast Girl vs. Pretty Boy.
Rachael
Jan 19, 2020
Tracy Lynn
Jan 10, 2020
Holly (Texan Girl Reviews)
Nana Pickrell
Lexee Toste
Jan 23, 2020
Lenore Kosinski
Jan 24, 2020

• Druid Vices and a Vodka (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #6)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Becoming His
  • Rejected (Wolves of Black Bird, #1)
  • Married To My Enemy
  • Risking Trust: A Romantic Suspense Series (Private Protectors Book 1)
  • That Lip Ring (Rock Kiss 4.2)
  • Love Thief: (Tavonesi Series - Ava and Hunter)
  • Pestilence
  • The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks, #3)
  • Fin's Claim (Tribute Series #2)
  • Grey's Tribute (Tribute Series#1)
  • Cassius  (Wildflower, #3)
  • Clayton (Wildflower, #1)
  • Dallas (Wildflower, #2)
  • The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)
Jordan Ford is a young adult romance author.

“Writing high school romances brings me the greatest joy. My heart bubbles, my insides zing, and I am at my happiest when immersed in a great scene with characters who have become real to me.”

Her first series, The Big Play Novels, is based on a high school football team in the fictional town of Nelson, Idaho.

"I've totally fallen in love with this team

Forever Love (5 books)
  • City Girl vs Country Boy (Forever Love #1)
  • Broken Girl vs Fix-It Boy (Forever Love #2)
  • Shy Girl vs Popular Boy (Forever Love #3)
  • Outcast Girl vs Pretty Boy (Forever Love #4)