Start by marking “Catch” as Want to Read:
Catch

Catch

Hunter

One look. One touch. One sound of her beautiful voice, and I’m hooked.
Like a dream I never want to wake up from, she pulls me in and wraps me around her.
Consumed. Driven with need. Fueled by an unrelenting desire to make her mine.
One night, I take more than she has ever given before, which only leaves me wanting more.
Needing more. Craving more.
She’s the one I’ve
Published February 14th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Catch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catch

Start your review of Catch
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 sweet stars

This is my second book by Evelyn Montgomery and I loved it even more than the first.

Catch is a sports romance with a twist. A sweet love story that manages to beautifully combine baseball with the insta love between rich boy and poor innocent girl trope and top it off by adding a little extra that turns it into something special.

Hunter Alexander is a baseball star and the phrase rich and famous fits him like a glove.
Rochelle Thomas on the other hand is the little Georgia girl who
Brittnie Becker
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I dare you not to make hunter your next book boyfriend..

I really liked to see Rochelle grow throughout this story we learn her past struggles .

We see Rochelle go through troubling times with the jealous and spiteful character Tiffany.

You see hunter find someone who understands him and accepts him for more than the wealth he can bring to the table this
Book is filled with chemistry hidden secrets

And saucy little baseball scenes that make this a fun sports romance to read over and over again ..
Booknerdy77
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Bree Shearer
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this insta-love story from Evelyn Montgomery.

Baseball players are one of my weaknesses, so I jumped on the chance to read this book and I was not disappointed.

Hunter and Rochelle are from opposite sides of the tracks, but that doesn't diminish their connection or Hunter's commitment to being with Rochelle.

This book holds plenty of sweetness and angst to keep you turning the pages for more. I really enjoy the works that Evelyn Montgomery puts out and Catch was no exception. I
Nicole Ortiz
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hunter feels an immediate connection when he locks eyes with shy Rochelle. These two have an Insta-love but they are from different parts of the world and not everyone is happy about the relationship and soon there are obstacles in the way, but can there love survive when secrets and lies start coming to light. A great story that is full of love, secrets and lies. Now to go read Rex and Gwen's story, you get a glimpse of these two in this book.

I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
Shanna Swenson
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
If you ever wanted a man solely devoted to you, then Hunter Alexander is your man!

He not only talks the talk, this stud walks the walk.

The minute his eyes land on Rochelle Thomas, there’s simply no one else. And he makes it his mission to prove himself to her, despite her sordid past. But these two are from different sides of the tracks and Rochelle’s always known her place, despite Hunter’s persistence.

Can these star-crossed lovers overcome what holds them back and be together or is the one
Suny Oliva
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Catch is a sports romance novel, something that I don’t read often, but I can’t help but admit that this story truly had me hooked from start to finish. Rochelle is a hair dresser and Alex is the baseball player who’s got his heart set on her. She, deeming him a waste of her time, brushes him off, but Alex is persistent and shows her just how much he’s willing to put into the relationship. This novel had surprised me with some twists I didn’t see coming. I loved this book. Thanks to Evelyn for ...more
Norma
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this for an honest review.

Catch is sports romance with a twist you never see coming. And I am so glad I got the opportunity to read it! I love sports romance, throw in some steam and a solid twist, you got me hooked in. The twist is something I actually didn't see coming, which is something I honestly can say I loved about it.

Hunter and Rochelle are everything I wanted them to be as I was reading. Hunter may be a baseball playing jock from the right side of the tracks, but
BookLover
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness and sweetness!! Evelyn Montgomery has completely slayed me and my emotions!! Her words were magic, especially when hunter enters the picture!! The story absolutely was breathtakingly sweet, compassionate and over the top amazing!!

I absolutely loved the characters and their stories and backgrounds. Love can conquer all was one amazing theme of this book. That includes secrets, pasts, bullies, and everything in between. When you throw baseball into the picture, you have one epic
Kimberly
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot sports Romance with suspense

This is my second book by Evelyn Montgomery, and I really like her writing style.

I really enjoyed Hunter and Rochelle's story. Hunter sees Rochelle in the hair salon when he goes to get his head shaved after losing a bet, and falls for her at first sight. He doesn't even know her name yet.

Hunter and Rochelle had tons of chemistry from their very first meeting. Hunter is the rich college baseball player who comes from an elite Hollywood family. Rochelle is a
Britney Chavez
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My girl Evelyn hit it outta the park with this one

This was a different type for her but I loved it just the same! She is such an amazing writer!! She hooked me right from the prologue. I just had to know what happened.

The way that Hunter and Rochelle meet I just loved. The hopeless romantic in me just went all gaga eyes lol. Hunter was so swoony and sweet and I just loved him. How he just knew right away that he needed to know and meet this woman before him.

Rochelle reminded me of myself in
Lori Alexander
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ASTONISHING AND UTTERLY SWOON WORTHY!!!
This by far was the best book Evelyn has written! She totally knocked it out of the park with this story. (pun intended because of baseball) Hunter and Rochelle are a perfect mix of fire, grit and underestimated love. Rochelle is a definite heroine that finds herself throughout this story and grows into the woman that is absolutely irresistible to Hunter more and more every day. Hunter is a complete and total hottie that any woman would want to call hers.
Kristina Simkins
A must read!

Hunter has been one of the more wealthy all of his life and doesn’t want the life destined for him. He has dreams and plans of his own and on his way to the MLB.
Rochelle a hairdressing trainee from the wrong side of the tracks who has never known or wanted to know how the other side lives.

But their life’s are more entangled than either of them could have ever guessed. As they grow closer, others will do everything is their power to try to keep them apart so secrets aren’t reveled.
Lynn Stifle
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Hunter and Rochelle's story. I was totally captivated by this book almost from the first page and couldn't stop turning the pages to see what happened next. Hunter feels an immediate attraction to Rochellewhen he first sees her and knows there's no one else for him. I loved Hunter and Rochelle. They are literally the perfect couple. I loved everything about this story, the writing, storyline, great characters, dialog, and the realistic emotions that kept me fascinated and turning the ...more
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sport romance must read

A fast paced romance of two people from different sides of the tracks! Doesnt matter what world you grew up in, when you find the one you love you catch it and protect it!
Favorite quote
“We all have been burned in one way or another . But you’ll never know what it feels like to dance in the flames unless you let yourself play with the fire.”
A must read!!!
I recieved an ARC in exchange for a honest review!!!
Kellyann
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic and Fun Read

All the feels. Of course there’s romance and drama but there is a bit of a plot twist in there and I loved it. A love a book that can be so unexpected. I just can’t say too much because I m afraid to give away to much but you definitely need to read it. I was captivated from the start and I was blown away by how dedicated I became to finishing this book. Highly recommended
Shayla
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC. This book was amazing, such a cute love story. In this book you will read about Rochelle and Hunter. Rochelle has had a tough life growing up, she has had to take care of her mother, she has worked hard to try and make something of her life. Hunter has had the opportunity to live the big life, but he wants to play baseball and fall in love, live an average life. Hunter is so sweet and very understanding when it comes to Rochelle, and helps her build up her self ...more
Clare
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I volunteered to review this on behalf of the author and her team.

This is my first Evelyn Montgomery book and this was okay. It was extra heavy on the instalove but some people (like me) are into that.

There's a lot of angst in this too.

I did have some problems with it, but not enough to hate the book or dismiss this author at all.
Rachel
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading Catch. This was a super sweet instant-love story between Hunter and Rochelle, full of emotion, heartache, humour, swoon-worthy moments, and mega plot twists. This was my first read from Evelyn Montgomery but won’t be my last.
Jennifer Bishop
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! What an awesome story this is! The story is full on insta-love! But of course there are obstacles and stubbornness that come into play! Hunter and Rochelle are fantastic characters! I was captivated from start to finish! You’ll want to check this one out!
Thi
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I enjoyed it very much. I loved the chemistry between Hunter and Rochelle. I would definitely read more from this author.
Brandi Mantz
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poor girl rich boy it starts like a classic. I am in love with this book.
Nathalie Alie
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and I can’t wait for the next book.
 Lopke
Feb 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, arc
Catch is definitely a 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!

Rochelle and Hunter's passion sparks right off the bat, but with them being from "opposite sides of the tracks" it's hard to fully trust that the relationship will succeed.

From the first encounter, Hunter is entranced by Rochelle and would stop at nothing to have her as his own. Their love is heavily paced, and secrets lurk behind closed doors.

I really liked Rochelle. She was a quiet women, keeping to herself but came with a sassy backbone.
Evelyn Montgomery
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Today I got a little present in the mail! And I think this one hit me harder than any other how blessed I am to do what I love and how I’m even more blessed to be able to put it together that quickly! It was the paperback of Catch.
So far I’ve gotten mixed responses from this book. It got me thinking about why I felt compelled to write it to begin with.
My last few novels have been cocky, suspenseful, and bordering on dark. Writing this to me was a break from that world and breath of fresh air.
A
Lucy S
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Evelyn Montgomery allowed me the chance to read yet another one of her fabulous books in return for a review. I loved it!!! Hunter and Rochelle fall in love at the first glance. Not a straightforward romance but a good one. Many moments left me hot under the collar. Brilliant!!!
Jessica Smith
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG where oh where can I find a man that will talked to me like Hunter does Rochelle and mean it like him?!?! I highly recommend this read, it only is it a wonderful romance that has plenty of dramatic twists and turns but the whole theme of Rochelle finally seeing her true worth and standing up for herself is perfect. Something we all need to do! ...more
Zanyalis
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
I was kindly approached to be sent an ARC on exchange for an honest review.

Pacing:
Romance:
Enjoyment:

Catch by Emily Montgomery out now!

BLURB: —•

One look. One touch. One sound of her beautiful voice, and I’m hooked.
Consumed. Driven with need. Fueled by an unrelenting desire to make her mine.

Needing more. Craving more.
She’
Mayrene
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Catch by @evelynm_author
4.5

This is my second book by Evelyn Montgomery and I loved it!!!! Catch is a heartwarming sport romance between a sweet girl and a rich boy. They have ab instant connection, and their chemistry out the charts. Hunter and Rochelle are made for each other despised their upbringing and life experiences. Hunter is a stubborn and possessive and once he laid eyes on Rochelle he knew he has to do every in his power to win her over. Rochelle on the other had has had a
Johanna Sawyer
Interesting cover and blurb but this is a new to me author... so I checked it out. Turns out I’m not a big fan of insta love. Even though I believe in it.... it’s just squeamishly mushy romance. With cute nicknames and just gushy feelings. The book has some twist and turns that take you on a ride also.

What did I like? Hunter was a solid guy who was aptly named as he goes after Rochelle. Hunter is the one with insta love and Rochelle was a wrong side of the tracks girl. The book was engaging

• Rejected (Imperfectly Perfect, #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Keeper
  • Etched in Stone (Invested in You Book 1)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Finding My Safe: a love story
  • Bet on Me (Love's a Gamble #1)
  • Back to You
  • What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
  • For Three Seconds
  • Focused
  • Taming Her Bears
  • Chandelier
  • Unforsaken (The Fallen Guardians, #1)
  • Irresistible (Love in LA, #2)
  • Indecision (Indecision, #1)
  • Bullseye
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet, #1)
Evelyn Montgomery has known one thing since as far back as she can remember, she wanted to be a writer.
Born in Orange County, California, she grew up scribbling notes and drawing stick figures on blank pages and stapling them together calling them her latest book. Her family moved to Northern California when she was five, and throughout the years her writing evolved to poems, songs and short