Start by marking “Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)

Reaper Reborn

(The Grimm Brotherhood #3)

Just when I think things are finally starting to calm down, I come face-to-face with my long-lost twin.
Turns out, being a Daughter of Death is a whole lot more than just kicking ass and taking names.

There are things like rules...and responsibilities.
Oh yeah, and let’s not forget the monster that’s killed me in all my past lives. That’s a thing, too.

There’s also this teensy
Published April 10th 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Reaper Reborn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper Reborn

Start your review of Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)
Kel Carpenter
Jun 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Keep your eyes out for a spicy short story about Tamsin and Dom. It'll be available in a Grimm Brotherhood boxset that includes all three novels, the exclusive short story, and new cover art.

This collection *should* be coming to you Winter 2020.
♥Milica♥
Salem's lookalike showed up at the end of the previous book, saying her name is Thana. This time around she's saying they're sisters and that she's the only one who can protect Salem from what's coming.

Even though Salem herself is a lousy liar, she can tell Thana isn't telling her the full truth and decides to keep an eye on her while preventing a supernatural war in the process.

SO.

1. Graves and Salem didn't get that dinner...but at least Salem got more cupcakes.

2. Shep the blue dem
Maddye
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, fast and snarky read which I overall enjoyed!

Tamsin was my favourite character across the whole series with her attitude and loyalty to herself, her species, and her BFF, Salem. Dom was close behind as I found him to be a strong leader and somebody that didn’t take any crap. Spin off series with Tamsin and Dom as MCs?! *prays to the indie books gods and authors*

Salem is very much a badass and I loved her sass and sweary-ness throughout this series! Her powers are super spooky and
Elysian Fields
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
As far as the writing, content and quality of this story it was fantastic. I liked how it played on the previous books, had some humor and was well developed and written. Other then a bit of repetitive jumping back and forth (within the action) I have no complaints. Personally however, I just didn't care for the plot. There was just something about it that didn't work for me and I was uninterested. I missed Sheep Shepard from book one but did love Esmie. 🤷‍♀️ I think others will enjoy it. Glad t ...more
Sydney
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Salem is even more bada** in this one. Now she has a doppelganger who is wanting her attention on top over everything else going on, with Death coming for her. And can this new person even be trusted. This one really pushes everyone one to there limits and those limits might be different then they thought. The supernatural community in about to change but will it be for better or worse. Finally book in the series, itll grab you by the hands and not let go till the last page.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Reaper Reborn is the epic conclusion to wild crazy ride that is Salem! From the first page of book 1 her hot mess personality has drawn me in and I’ve been captivated ever since!

Her crazy life as well as her wild romance with Graves have given me many giggles and many steamy moments that I won’t soon forget! I have fallen in love with the whole cast and crew of this amazing series!

I definitely wasn’t expecting things to go the way they did and boy have I been mind blown! There definitely wasn’
Brittany Schulz ✖️Off the Book Pages✖️
“Careful is my middle name.” Graves raised a brow. “When have you ever been careful?”

I really enjoyed this series! I loved the banter. Esme is my favourite, no lie. She is fabulous.
Andrea
Aug 30, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5🌟

This is the best one of them all. I really wavered between liking and not liking this series. So, I'm happy to say this last book turned out pretty good.
Renée
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reaper Reborn Kel Carpenter and Meg Anne is the third and final book in the The Grimm Brotherhood series.

With changes coming to the supernatural world and another twin in Salem’s life, the ending to Salem’s story is just as entertaining as the first two books.

Side note: every book in this series as some amazing quotes and fantastic chapter titles.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2020-read
Atlanta Whitlock
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’ve been waiting to get my hands on this book because after the way both Meg Anne and Kel Carpenter wrote the first two I was waiting to see what they would do for the finale. Both Meg and Kel are talented writers, so I was expecting it to either be as equally amazing as the first two or possibly even more amazing… However, when I was reading through this book I honestly found (for me, others may think different) that this book didn’t live up to the others. Don’t get me wrong, it was an amazing ...more
Ashlee Lynn
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy was amazing. Full of sarcasm, sass and awesomeness. They write seamlessly together. I really have no idea who wrote what because it’s just that good. I haven’t read anything from Kel Carpenter other than this series, but I’ve read a few other books by Meg Anne. But hot damn they work well together. I will be reading more from Meg Anne for sure and I will be checking out some of Kel’s other work very soon.
Salem is stronger than ever in the third and final book and it’s nice to see t
Erin Figueiredo
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a freaking wild ride!

WOW! This series was one hell of a ride! This book, the conclusion of Salem’s wild story, was everything we needed. Salem is even more of a badass and feistier than ever. This girl is taking no crap from anyone, not even her twin(s)! Salem continues to take us on a wild journey, which includes tones of her witty banter, suspense, intrigue and some sexy times with Graves! As always her adventures include murder and mayhem, plus Salem also gives the okay for Esme to let h
Reena
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where are 10 stars when you need them?

God what a ride this final book in the series was!!! In these difficult times we go through, this book was the perfect distraction from our mandatory self-quarantine!

Just when she thought she had everything under control and a few loose ends to tie, Salem gets involved in new and more dire adventures. Baaad Salem is more than just a phrase her ghost-brother keeps saying. There's another Salem out there, and things are going to get really, really tough. Bad S
Sam M
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series - what an epic ending to this awesome series these authors have created.
Love the world, the characters and their interconnection.
My favourite is Aunt Esme - when I grow up I want to be like Esme (maybe not so much the grenade launcher - kinda). Her ability to play to her strengths, she supports both Salem and Graves through it all and the endless supply of weapons, knowledge of the weapons and zero hesitancy to use them.
Salem is a great character, her flaws, sass and nativity
christine baker
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Must must must read

Ok I just read this whole series back to back and can't believe it's over!! I miss Salem already and her crazy personality. She made me laugh and see things in her crazy way. To have the power she has and to still find herself with humanity is awesome!
These books really drag you into a crazy situation and keeps you wondering just what terrible thing is going to happen next. We do have to say good bye to some characters that we were just starting to build on. We also find char
Telisha Mortensen
Excellent final installment!

This book was so much better than I anticipated, and I had really high hopes, so it more than delivered! I had all these theories about how it would got and these authors blew them up into something I didnt see coming. Salem and Graves are left dealing with the aftermath of the werewolf and are now facing a bigger threat. In typical Salem fashion, everything is dealt with using humor and grit and Graves. Her and Graves are perfect and Esme is the best character in the
Izzybear
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an ending. What a twist. I greatly enjoyed Reaper Reborn. Even though she’s still full of Sass and mischief Salem has matured and grown quite a bit. Her powers are stronger and she’s pretty much impossible to kill yet she still has compassion and a strong desire to do what is right for everyone, not just herself. Figuring out what’s hunting her and how to keep the supernatural races from war, add to that all the crazy things Salam finds out and it’s amazing how well she does. Thankfully she ...more
Aneesa Bhayat
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Prepare your self for an all-in-one sitting with this book. It’s that good. Action, deception and the true meaning of self discovery is what’s in between these pages. Now, add to that, humour and love and that equals a book so good, someone will have to rip it out of your hands.
Salem discovers who/what is after her and all I could think of is “how did I not see that?” Yip, twists that’ll have you re-reading paragraphs to make sure you read it correctly. Great book and a wonderful end to the ser
Tara Albin
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just when you thought Salem couldn’t get more badass, she gets another twin! This book made me cry, and at one point I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. It was so wonderfully written. Typically, I find myself dreading the final book in a series because so many questions get left unanswered, but this one wrapped everything up so perfectly, and without boring cliches.

I’m really hoping Meg and Kel team up together again. This entire adventure with Salem and her crew has been a blast, and I’m sa
Fleur
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I am gutted this is the last book in the series, but in saying that I absolutely loved it and this last book is fantastic! It's all on for Salem, she now has a doppelganger and that Salem is not nice and now Salem has to work out how to stop a war, how to get rid of her crazy Salem twinsie as well as try and dodge Death that keeps coming for her. This is one heck of a ride with plenty of ups and downs, fun, happy and sad times, great characters ie my fave Aunt Essme, as well as moments where you ...more
luci murphy
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First in a long time to make me laugh out loud

This series is wonderful, while snarky female heroines have become a bit cliche since hunger games, this one has just enough vulnerability to make it fresh and new. I actually laughed out loud several times 😂 Shep the sheep was the best! I don't usually post reviews but I had to on this one. There were a few typos and some pacing issues but they are totally forgiven with the way it just made me want more. I read all three books in one day. Loved it!
Stacy Gallina
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yummy cupcakes!

I loved the heroine and of course Esme!! A spinoff with Esme would be awesome, she is one funny eccentric woman. This was a nice wrap up of a fun series. It moved fast and not a minute was boring. I also enjoy the relationship between Graves and Salem, they are delicious together, and I really wish I had a Graves!! I liked her other reverse harem series, with Lucifer's daughter. That was also a hit. I always love the wit and relationships found in the author's series. Give then a
Jessi
Salem has finally met Bad-Salem but isn't entirely sure that she likes the girl very much. Even if they are long, long, long-lost identical twins. There is much upheaval in the Supernatural realm and Salem already has her hands full. She really doesn't need this. But then it gets much, much worse.
The (first?) three books in this series are best read quickly and in order. There is a lot going on and a lot of names to track. Some plot holes but if you are willing to overlook some glossing, it's a
Fran
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cannot say how much I love these characters. But I am going to try to explain. Even if the grammar, world building, and everything else had sucked the characters would still save the series. Do not get me wrong the rest is great to. There are not a lot of spelling or grammar errors, the world building is interesting, and the writing great. But the characters are definitely the star and more and more you love them. I so wish there would be more! I want to see the changes the supernatural commun ...more
Kassi
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I believe Reaping Hovac (RH) ended on a mini cliffy that Reaper Reborn (RR) immediately picks right up. RH may have ended in a mini cliffy but, dare I say, RR tied it up nicely. I loved this series!
I'm kind of sad that this is the end for Salem, Graves, & all the other characters we met along the journey. But if I may, it feels like to me an open ending for some of the characters. (R.I.P. sheep Shep in Reaper's Blood.)
Bookish
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion that we have all been waiting for and it was so worth the wait!! Intense and surprising, this book caught me unaware and gave me some of the unexpected. I love when I don't see what's coming. I was unable to put this book down and finished in one day. I definitely recommend this series. I loved the writing combination of Meg Ann and Kel Carpenter, this is a totally great author duo and I hope to read more by them. ...more
Rose Brown
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Journey!
“Reaper Reborn” continues the storyline from “Reaping Havoc” where Salem is confronted with her past lives which include her original twin Thana and the direction her future is heading in. Salem is becoming an intriguing character whose powers are growing. This action-packed tale is filled with drama, danger, suspense, and magic. Reaper Reborn is well worth the read. Recommended.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Heather
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Grimm Brotherhood Series, it must be read in order.

WOW! This book was amazing. From long lost twins to a monster that has killed her in a past life, Salem has a crazy journey in this book. This book is full of creativity and has an amazing plot with well thought out characters, I really loved that this series was unique and unlike any other I have read before. Deserves more than 5 stars!
Shelly Wygant
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well there was a surprise at every corner in this book. Non stop action, death, supernaturals and wit. Salem is in for a big surprise and that surprise wrecks havoc on her life. When it starts to affect her family and friends she knows she needs to take care of it.

This was one H!!! of a ride and a great ending to a wonderful series. It was such an intense read and I didn't know if the ending could be happy but Ms Carpenter and Ms Anne brought it through.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Initiate (Beholden To Balance, #1)
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
  • His Talent (Auckland Steampunk First Class Book 2)
  • Her Flame (Auckland Steampunk First Class, #1)
  • You Were Never Honest (The Never #2)
  • Reaper Uninvited (Deadside Reapers, #2)
  • The Slasher (Auckland Steampunk, #2)
  • The Fire of the White Blade Knights - The White Order 2
  • Reaper Unexpected (Deadside Reapers, #1)
  • Perfect Storms (Storms of Blackwood, #4)
  • The Heart Collector (Auckland Steampunk, #1)
  • The Pact of the White Blade Knights
  • The Faerie Wand (Dark World: The Faerie Games, #4)
  • Number Neighbors
  • Love Spells & Late Fees (Library Witch #5)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • The Royal Occult Bureau
  • Carnage (The Temple Chronicles #14)
Kel Carpenter is a master of werdz. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s traveling the world, lovingly pestering her editor, and spending time with her husband and fur-babies. She is always on the search for good tacos and the best pizza. She resides in Bethesda, MD and desperately tries to avoid the traffic.

To keep up with Kel and her books, join her Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/g

The Grimm Brotherhood (3 books)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)