Start by marking “Fury of the Gods (Areios Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Fury of the Gods (Areios Brothers #3)

Fury of the Gods

(Areios Brothers #3)

Fate brings consequence.

Separated from his brother by curses and lies, Derek Areios is forced into hiding. With rogue goddesses on his side, he begins his search for the Mind of Cronus. But his plans come to a screeching halt when the Olympians send nightmarish warriors to hunt him. Creatures even the gods themselves fear.

Liam Areios, lost without his brother and trapped i
Published May 26th 2020 by Amy Braun

Start your review of Fury of the Gods (Areios Brothers #3)
Margaret Fisk
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Originally posted on Tales to Tide You Over

I jumped into the Areios Brothers series with Fury of the Gods, the third book. I know most people don’t do that, but when something about the description intrigues me, I have no trouble starting in the middle of a series. If I like what I read, I catch up on the books I missed. To give a hint of my reaction, I already purchased the first two books and added them to my TBR pile.

What drew me to this story is simple: I have a soft spot for Greek mythology
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Fury of the Gods starts out with Derek fighting monsters and the battles continue through out the book. It is told from both Liam and Derek’s points of views. Liam and Derek are brothers who are both under the rule of the Olympians. Derek has been forced into hiding. The Gods send monsters after Derek that they fear themselves. Liam and Derek are still looking for the Mind of Cronus.

Liam is told that his brother Derek has turned evil killing people but Liam is having a hard time believing it. L
Book Him Danno
I should have started with book one to better understand who is who and what is going on. That being said fan of supernatural mixed with Greek Mythology will love the Areios Brothers Series. Again start with book 1 Otherwise you will be confused jumping in midway.

The writing style and grammar in on point for the type of book Amy the author is writing. It has your typical Urban Supernatural mix. The characters come off the pages as reader are running along with Derek and Liam. Each character fol
Penny
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the series, and the wild ride is still going. Liam and Derek are interesting brothers unfortunately stuck in the machinations of the Greek gods. They work for Ares who does not have their best interests at heart…or really anyone’s. This latest is full of action, intrigue, and the power plays of the gods. I sometimes lost track of whose action we were seeing as the chapters are divided between Liam and Derek, and they sometimes seemed a little too similar. However, every ...more
Whitney McGruder

• I Am Hexed #2
  • Trimarked
  • The Curse of the Black Cat
  • Tales of the Sea Witch
Amy is a Canadian urban fantasy and horror author. Her work revolves around monsters, magic, mythology, and mayhem. She started writing in her early teens, and never stopped. She loves building unique worlds filled with fun characters and intense action.

When she isn’t writing, she’s reading, watching movies, taking photos, gaming, struggling with chocoholism and ice cream addiction, and diving hea

Areios Brothers (3 books)
  • Storm of the Gods (Areios Brothers #1)
  • Hunt of the Gods (Areios Brothers #2)