Start by marking “Say You’ll Be There (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #2)” as Want to Read:
Say You’ll Be There (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #2)

Say You’ll Be There (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #2)

From award winning author Billie Dale comes a second chance love story muddling the line between love and hate. As young love goes Joey and Preslee were perfect but nothing last forever and the world is ready for the taking. Dale’s sassy wit shines in comedic fashion with Say You’ll Be There, book two in Love in Seven Mile Forge.

At sixteen, Joey Holmes handed me his heart
Expected publication: October 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Say You’ll Be There, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You’ll Be There

Start your review of Say You’ll Be There (Love in Seven Mile Forge, #2)
Wanda Jewell
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me warn you now, don't start reading this book late in the evening, otherwise you will be up all night reading it. I know I was up until 5 a.m. reading to the finish. This book has a lot going on in it. It speaks from the perspective of both Joey and Preslee. There is a lot of inter-dialog, but it all goes into making the story suck you in. High school sweethearts meet again after 10 years apart. There are a lot of relatives and friends in this book who are integral to the story. The charact ...more
Pam
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved being back in the Seven Mile Forge world. Billie Dale has an amazing writing style and this book did not disappoint.

This second helping of Seven Mile Forge focuses on Preslee and Joey. They were friends growing up becoming lovers in highschool. However, one of these very stubborn individuals decided they needed to grow up and spread their wings, leaving the other to flounder and suffer.

So what we get here is an awesome second chance romance. Preslee and Joey have amazing chemistry and
Tima
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story is billed as a romantic comedy and it certainly does have its moments but it addressed such serious issues that it was a hard in-depth read for me. The issue of stalking in today’s world is real and, quite frankly, terrifying, with law enforcement unable to do much for victims until it is too late.

I had great sympathy for the female lead as she tried to go about her life whilst living under the dark cloud of a stalker who had persisted over many years.

The male lead was also well wri
Lori Hammons
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the Seven Miles Forge gang! Preslee and Joey finally confront their real feelings while searching for her stalker. The nicknames they have for each other and the snarky sarcasm is great. There is lots of trepidation, fear and suspense between the humor. Looking forward to Hendrix story.
Regina Marie O Brien
Sep 02, 2020
Tina Layner
is currently reading it
Sep 22, 2020
Billie grew up and lives somewhere in Indiana, in the smallest of small towns that is not even worth mentioning.  She has 4 children, two dogs, a cat and a husband that deals with a house full of females.   Two of her babies don’t live with her, her sons. The oldest is grown and out on his own, giving her a perfectly wonderful granddaughter with a head full of fiery red hair and the other lives in ...more

News & Interviews