Start by marking “Scoring Off the Ice (Ice Kings, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scoring Off the Ice (Ice Kings, #2)

Scoring Off the Ice

(Ice Kings #2)

Coming in April 2020!!!

Brand new sports romance coming in 2020 with all the sensual, soul-stirring emotions you're used to from Stacey Lynn!
1st edition
Published April 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scoring Off the Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scoring Off the Ice

Start your review of Scoring Off the Ice (Ice Kings, #2)
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Mikah's dream was always to come to America and play hockey. He trained hard and caught the attention of the coaches for the Ice Kings, and earned himself a spot on their team. He doesn't take the opportunity lightly, knowing it can be taken away at the drop of a hat, so his focus is always on the game. He never strays from the straight and narrow... well with the one exception of his birthday night.

It was supposed to be one night of freedom, a night to enjoy himself... but that one little
Fiona
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Ice Kings series. In this book we meet Mikah and Paisley. Mikah has always been focused on hockey and achieving his goals, except for one weekend when he was celebrating his birthday. Fast forward a year or so and his life is about to be turned upside downhe will have to re-evaluate his priorities, when a baby is left at his door with a note saying he is the father. Enter Paisley, Mikahs beautiful neighborshe is sexy, smart, funny, and caring and there to help him ...more
Reading  In the  Red Room
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Paisley is a grad student living in her uncles flat. Mikah is a professional hockey player living in the flat next door. They have been checking each other out but have never actually met. When they do finally meet its because a baby is left in the hallway. Paisley agrees to help Mikah navigate fatherhood. This is a quick fun read. Even though this was the 2nd book in the series it can be read as a stand alone. This was the first time reading a book by Stacey Lynn. Im looking forward to reading ...more
Becky Burrier
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Paisley, Mikah, Baby Angelo .Oh My!

Hot and sexy hockey players, a baby and a frazzled grad student/neighbor.

One of my most favorite tropes is the surprise baby, my second favorite is the neighbor romance. Scoring off the Ice had it all for me I love the extra challenges and drama it adds to a story line. Sometimes the surprise baby is the catalyst to through the love interest together, but as the story progresses becomes an afterthought. Stacey Lynn did such a great job making baby Angelo such
Cate at Fiction Beer & Cupcakes
I received an ARC for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

The build-up in this book of Mikah and Paisley finally getting together was EVERYTHING! Not even a baby could completely block them!

Mikah Lutzgo is from Denmark and a professional hockey player. Having worked his whole young life to finally get to the big leagues. He is unwilling to be anything but straight-laced and stick to a strict organized routine. However, all of that changes the night his neighbors knock on his door
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Scoring off the Ice by Stacey Lynn
The unexpected, 5 stars

Mikahs sole focus has been on hockey his whole life. When a baby is left on his door step he doesnt have the first idea about what to do. But his neighbor does. Hes seen Paisley in passing but hes never met her until now. These feelings he has for her are they real or are they a product of this new life hes trying to navigate?
Paisley has always thought her neighbor was attractive, but shes not the type to just approach. When she hears a
PFL
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Scoring off the Ice by Stacey Lynn is book 2 in the Ice King Series and can be read as a stand-alone.

It tells the story of Micah, a hockey player from Denmark who isnt into one-night stands and hopes to find the one. Unfortunately, he is coerced by his team to lose his virginity to a puck bunny. Unbeknownst to him, she becomes pregnant and drops off their child by his front door, with just a note.

Paisley, his neighbor discovers the baby and begins to help Mikah take care of Angelo. Soon a
Carole Rockey-Noy
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mikah is a 23 year old professional hockey player that was drafted into the NHL from Holland. His entire life has been planned out for him since birth by his overbearing, not quite so loving father. Mikah has created a new family with his teammates and their significant others and dreams of having the same type of relationship with a special woman.

Paisley is 22 and living in her uncles apartment while attending graduate school to become a teacher. She doesnt really have time for anything except
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

Scoring Off the Ice is a an insta-dad story. Micah is just 23 years old trying to navigate a career in the pros. He has spent his whole life in Denmark working toward this one goal. He has the world at his feet until answering the door to his hot neighbor Katie is standing their with baby that someone claims he is the father of. Soon Katie becomes more than just a helpful neighbor. Micah becomes a wonderful dad and his relationship with Katie is going well
Jessica
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this one down! I had to see how it ended!
It did not disappoint!
I greatly enjoyed this story!

Mikah finally gets to meet his beautiful neighbor, Paisley, when she is banging on his door with a crying baby in her arms. Is he being punked??? Why is she bringing a crying baby to his door.
Its his baby?!?!?
This is enough to make him drop his towel and show EVERYTHING to her. On accident of course.
Ha ha ha!

While Mikah seemed a little young and naive to me, Paisley and Angelo stole the
Tanja Kezmic
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: april, omgreads, 5star
Despite being young they both had good heads on their shoulders. I absolutely loved Mikah and they way he accepted his future with his son. And I adored Paisley and her pure love for the boy.
The chemistry was there but (for me) it wasn't all consuming and I'm ok with that. I loved how easy their relationship was. I couldn't even be mad at the drama at the end considering he is 23 years old. But he or maybe its better to say they came back strong and found the HEA they wanted since the first
Tammy
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg I LOVED Mikah, how could you not? So not the average hockey player, he was such a sweetie! And Paisley is a perfect mix for him, she is sassy, confident and funny. Loved this book and this series! Another 5 plus star read!
Emma Johnston
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Mikah! I am so completely in love with you you Danish god!!

This book was perfect, like in every way. I loved little Angelo and how Paisley was there for them both from the start.

Cannot wait for more from this author
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I really loved this book. I couldn't put it down once started.

I loved Paisley and Mikah together, they were perfect together. I loved how they interacted with each other and everyone else.

Stacey Lyn did amazing job on this book.
Ashley Gayhart-Hampton
The whole point of a review is to give your honest opinion, and I intend to do that. There was a couple of good things, but not up to par to be what I consider a good book.

*FULL REVIEW UNDER REVIEWS FROM THE HEART
Ashton
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCE READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

Review to come.
Marlene Brown
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a second book the series. In this one we meet Micah and Paisley. It was a sweet story, touching and certainly sexy. Love how the team is a great support system for both of them.
Veronica Hudley
Jeprs
Jan 29, 2020
Michelle Abel-Walker
Jan 30, 2020

• Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • Loving Liv (Gone Wild #5)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Forbidden on Ice (Boys of Winter #8)
  • The Whirlwind Rescue (Disaster City Search and Rescue)
  • Player: A Best Friends to Lovers College Hockey Romance
  • Hat Trick (Blades Hockey #3)
  • Body Check (Blades Hockey #4)
  • Sin Bin (Blades Hockey #2)
  • The Deal Breaker
  • The Girl Next Door
  • Off Season (Off, #5.5)
  • All I Want (San Francisco Strikers #5)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Playing for Love (York Bombers, #6)
  • The House Mate (Roommates, #3)
  • Making Her His (A Singular Obsession, #1)
  • 10 Years (Time for Love, #5)
Stacey Lynn likes her coffee with a dash of sugar, her heroes with a side of bossy, and her wine a deep shade of red.

The author of over thirty romance novels, many of which have been best-selling titles on Amazon, AppleBooks, and Barnes & Noble.

Born in Texas and raised in the Midwest, she now makes her home in North Carolina and loves all things Southern. Together with her ultimate tall,

Ice Kings (2 books)
  • Playing to Win (Ice Kings, #1)

News & Interviews