Start by marking “Hard to Handle” as Want to Read:
Hard to Handle

Hard to Handle

(Play Hard #1)

New York Times bestselling author K. Bromberg is back with an all new second-chance, standalone hockey romance.

At first, the request seemed simple—sign a new athlete to the agency.

Then I found out the new athlete was none other than the most wanted man in hockey today: Hunter Maddox

Gifted. Sexy. At the top of his game. And the only man who has ever broken my heart.

If sign
Published June 30th 2020 by JKB Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hard to Handle, please sign up.

Start your review of Hard to Handle
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
I knew that the minute I laid eyes on him. I knew that there was going to be a casualty in all of this. And most likely, it was going to be my heart.

GOD. Rip my heart out, why don't ya, K. Bromberg. Holy hell. This story was a one two punch straight to the feels. I was expecting another amazing book from one of my favorite authors. What I was not expecting, was to blubber my way through every emotion it seemed to wrangle out of me. And oh my GOD, the emotion!

The premise of t
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by Valentine PR)

-Falling for someone is never the plan. One day, you just wake up and it's there in full-freaking, high-definition color.

3BE40EFF_9492_4629_BD3E_E2167C37C2C9

Hunter Maddox is one of the best in the NHL. He's had a phenomenal career with a wonderful reputation. As the face of the LumberJacks, the team is counting on him to lead them, and win the Cup. He's under a lot of pressure, and can't afford to let anyone down, but lately he's consumed by the past, and struggling. He's at the top of his
Michele
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you like sports romances, you will love this story. It's the first book in the series and can be read as a standalone. Dekker and her sisters run an agency owned by their father that represents athletes. When her father assigns her a hockey player to sign on with their agency, Dekker is shocked by who her father suggests, but she is up for the challenge. The only problem is she and Hunter have a past. Can she rise above her unresolved feelings and get Hunter to sign on the dotted line without ...more
✰ Liz ✰
"Today is a day for spotlights. Today is a day for dreams coming true."
description

Hard to Handle is the first book in what promises to be another blockbuster sports romance series by K Bromberg. Hunter is a hockey superstar who is full of himself and confident with his game (both on and off the ice). In addition to his wins in the rink, he is also quite the ladies man. Dekker is a sports agent who works for her father and with her sisters. When her dad asks her to recruit Hunter to their agency, she kn
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

KMS - Kincade Sports Managment.
That's widowed dad-boss Kenyon Kincade and his four daughters.

And daddy needs his girls to save the company - or something. ☺

First up is Dekker.

She's sent off to sign hockey legend Hunter Maddox.

Little problem?! They used to have a thing a few years back ...

Let the fun times begin ...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH DEKKER & HUNTER?
WILL THERE BE A HAPPY END?
READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT

Well, that was cute.
I really enjoyed reading this.

Poor Hunter is going through something. We
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Skill. Stick. Finesse' Stars!
ARC provided via Valentine PR in exchange for an honest review.

By now, I already know that K. Bromberg always knows how to start a series with a bang. This one was no exception! I love me a hot sportsman and I believe we are getting four new ones from Kristy in her new Play Hard series. I am definitely not complaining! The woman knows how to create complex and lovable characters, how to build the tension and chemistry between the couples and how to bring all the
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, sports-romance
❤️ Follow me on Instagram 💋

This book was an emotional roller coaster I didn't see coming!
I cried, I laughed, I struggled and I loved every second of it!

K Bromberg once again got the story right, and left nothing to complain, compared to her other books that I love!

Second chance and Sports romance (Hockey Player and Sports Agent). Wonderful and hot combination.

Hunter is a hot NHL star with a lot of angry issues.
Dekker is a sports agent for her family business, responsible for recruiting the hot s
Alexa Rayne
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Hard to Handle was a heart-trembling sports, enemies-to-lovers and second chance romance. Hunter’s and Dekker’s story packed quite an emotional punch and had such feels and heart to it.

Hunter Maddox is a damaged alpha with so much on his shoulders and resting heavy on his heart and soul. The more I got to know him, the more I wanted to shower him with love. There were times I wanted to literally shake him but even then I could not hate him. Because beneath his anger and frustrations was a playf
K. Bromberg
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

No one can write damaged alphas like K. Bromberg

Hard to Handle is a second chance sports romance between a feisty sports agent and the only man who has ever broken her heart, hockey phenom Hunter Maddox.

Don’t miss this downright sexy and emotionally charged standalone summer read.

AVAILABLE NOW
➜ Google Play: https://geni.us/H2HnGP
➜ Audible: https://geni
Carla Bulian
Jul 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a great reading! The male character was the center of the book, really, his character blow my mind. And the other hand, the female character was only ok for me.
It’s worth the reading.
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Hard to Handle is definitely the perfect combination of my favorite tropes; enemies to lovers, sport romance and second chances. This is the beginning of the Play Hard series by K. Bromberg and she definitely started with a bang.

When I started this book I was not expecting for it to be so emotional. The type of story that brakes you and put you back together. I have all the feels with Hard to Handle. It was sexy, passionate, fun, emotional and a page turner.

The story brings you KSM (Kincade Sp
kgagnon
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was totally consumed by this breathtaking, emotional, and sizzling second chance romance. This journey through love, loss, hope, and healing will have you in tears of heartbreak and joy! Hunter is the captain of his hockey team on the road to winning the cup and achieving personal goals. But he has demons that he keeps hidden and the pressure he's experiencing is soul crushing. Dekker is a sports agent working for her father and sisters in their family business. They need to make some changes ...more
A Book Obsessed Brit
Hard to Handle is the first novel in Kristy's Play Hard Series of interconnected standalones. The focus is around four sisters who work at their family Sport's Recruitment & PR Agency. The heroine of the story Dekker Kincaide is tasked by her Father with the responsibility of recruiting the NHL's best Hockey player who also happens to be her previous lover from 3 years prior. Hunter Maddox is that player, a bit of a hot head on the ice, but is hot commodity with fans, teams and representatives a ...more
Elle Kennedy

No one can write damaged alphas like K. Bromberg

Don’t miss this downright sexy and emotionally charged standalone summer read.

AVAILABLE NOW
➜ Google Play: https://geni.us/H2HnGP
➜ Audible: https://geni
Stacy Ross
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a sports romance about Hockey by one of my favorite authors, I couldn't wait to dive into this book. Being busy with my full time job, it's allowed me the time to enjoy the book slowly. I usually finish books in 1-2 sittings and don't really retain much of the book but with this book I've been picking it up for an hour here and there in my me time in the morning and reading for a few hours in the evening after work and errands.

Kristy has done it again. Hard to Handle was an amazing book! A
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘It’s Always Been You’ Stars

ALL. THE. FEELS! Heart wrenchingly beautiful, soul soaringly powerful and mind blowingly sexy, Hard To Handle, is THE second chance romance, second chance at a love and second chance at life! Hunter and Dekker’s story pulled at ALL my heart strings, and I can honestly say, my heart is FULL! Skill, Stick, Finesse, all the way!

This completely wrecked me! In the best of ways that is. I don't know how K. Bromberg does it, but she
Chriss
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All of a sudden I'm a hockey-loving girl and it's all thanks to K. Bromberg and Hunter Maddox. This sports romance has more than just all the feels. It's a rollercoaster of emotions that will have you on the edge of your seat while you watch and wonder how two people who have fallen for each other in the past manage to deny and hide their feelings so well for each other now. Dekker Kincade is my girl!!! She takes no prisoners and hides her feeling for Hunter as she tries to persuade him to sign ...more
Missy  Dahl
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One hell of a release. A must read, for anyone who believes in pure and true happiness. This book is pure perfection. When I say Kristy knocks it out of the arena, I mean she knocks it out!!!! Where does one start with magic. Let's start with Hunter, gosh he is dreamy. A man that is delt a crap hand, living a life with guilt and no one to love him finds his true match in Dekker. The strength and growth Hunter fines is inspiring for anyone. He's a true man that anyone would be proud of. Hunter is ...more
Rachel Dyken
[image error]
moonlight ☾

This was the perfect start to the series!! Hunter (H) and Dekker (h) were one hell of a pair, I absolutely loved their dynamic/banters, but I honestly didn’t expect the book to be so intense. I cried so many times throughout the book that I lost count. 🤧 Hunter’s backstory was heartbreaking (view spoiler)
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Hard to Handle is book one in K. Bromberg’s new Play Hard series, which centers around four sisters trying to save their family’s sports management firm. I was pleasantly surprised by how touching it is.

First up is Dekker, the oldest sister. She is assigned to recruit Hunter, a star hockey player who also happens to be her ex-lover. Before she can convince him to sign with the company, though, she must figure out why the previously level-headed and respected captain is suddenly volatile.

Hunter
Marjorie Lord
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K. Bromberg at her best! All the angst and emotion you've come to expect amplified. An absolute must read!
Manoela
5 Stars

I love stories The K. Bromberg, I think she can do with her stories create a unique universe and bring fantastic stories to her readers and here was no different. I loved this book from beginning to end.

Here we have the story of Dekker and Hunter, characters who already have a story that ended with unresolved feelings for both parties and now that Dekker was recruited by your father's agency to be the agent who brings Hunter to his company both end up facing to the front and the feelings
MarvelUsReads
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(4.7 Stars)

Our hearts emploaded, and brought to tears as we embarked upon Dekker and Hunter’s journey. K. Bromberg masterfully drew us in, and held us captivated in her latest piece Hard to Handle. Hunter, a renowned Hockey player whose life is spiralling out of control as the loss, guilt, and anger from a childhood tragedy begins to consume him. As Dekker, a past flame returns, emotions are awoken and truths exposed . Will love heal all wounds? A must read!

www.marvelusreads.com
Booksobsessive
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ALL THE FEELS! Second chance Sports romance!

What a start to a new series!
Dekker and Hunter are everything! Their chemistry is electrifying, you can feel it between them on the first meet, there’s this easiness between them, and the banter despite the hurt still there.

Hunter Maddox is hot flirty and cocky, and it seems he is carrying so much anger but Dek knows something is causing this and she cares too much to let him spiral out of control and throw away his successful career.

This story wil
Tiffy T
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hard to Handle checks every single box. K. Bromberg hit it out of the Arena. I fell head over heels in love with Hunter Maddox and all his broken pieces. Dekker was perfectly matched to Hunter in every way. This book left me speechless, hit all the emotions and made me wanting more. I still can't let go of those feisty, funny, Kincade Girls. I can't wait to read which sister may be next.
This book is beyond 5Stars with its Stick, Skill, Finesse!
Karen Mc
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing

It would be hard not to love Hard to Handle, a tale that took over my heart the whole time reading. In Hard to Handle, K. Bromberg masterfully intertwines the thrilling sport of hockey with a hard fought battle of love and life. You can just feel the appreciation for the sport, the camaraderie, the competition, the rivalry, and the love of the game.

I was instantly thrust into this journey of words where I had front row seats to thrilling hockey matches, crushed on a tough-as-nails hero and heroi
AmyKatherine1974
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hard To Handle This Book Ending…

In one sentence: This book is a game-winning goal for me!

Hunter is a hockey star. But something is off with his game both on and off the ice. And it’s starting to affect not only his game but the respect of his teammates.

Dekker is a sports agent working for her father’s sports management firm along with her three sisters. He tasks her with luring Hunter away from his current agent, Finn Sanderson. But can she recruit him before he self-destructs on the ice?

Without
Dulcie
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet and heartfelt. An interesting/different take on the ‘smartass hero from the broken home’ and it was very well and kindly done.
Liked both characters as well as their growth throughout and all the side characters too! I look forward to the next installments.
Ilsa Madden-Mills
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
[image error]

• Where the Lost Wander
  • The Rivals
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • My Sinful Love (Sinful Men #4)
  • Fierce Shadows (Shadows Landing #4)
  • The Secret One (Corisi Billionaires #3)
  • Three and Out (Love and Sports, #3)
  • Valiant Reign  (The Royals #3)
  • My Sinful Temptation (Sinful Men #5)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • Checked Out
  • My Bare Lady (Scorned Women's Society, #1)
  • Fair Catch (Love and Sports, #1)
  • Double Coverage (Love and Sports, #2)
  • All Other Sins
  • Cherish Her (Military Men of Lexington #2)
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate but can’t help to love.

A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow.

Since publish

Play Hard (4 books)
  • Hard to Hold (Play Hard #2)
  • Hard to Score