Start by marking “Academic Integrity (Scandalous Daddies Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
Academic Integrity (Scandalous Daddies Club, #1)

Academic Integrity

(Scandalous Daddies Club #1)

She was only supposed to be a summer fling, so why is the woman I thought I’d never see again barging into my classroom?

Meghan’s been telling lies but she wants a second chance.

I’ll give it to her but first she needs to learn a lesson. One I’m more than happy to teach her.

So what if I’m risking my academic integrity.

She’s worth it. Especially when she’s on her knees
Published February 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Academic Integrity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Academic Integrity

Start your review of Academic Integrity (Scandalous Daddies Club, #1)
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This writing duo has written one very sexy and steamy student - teacher romance. This is a quick read but full of two characters that you will feel for during their relationship. I can't wait to read more from both authors.
Debra Phiri
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fun and sizzling read! I love Julian and Megan! Their story is filled with lots of chemistry and some confusion from a couple lies that were told. They also have a few other things to work out and communication is the key that is missing for a bit! The story has a couple little moments that keep you on the edge of your seat. So be prepared to be filled with joy, a cool cloth for those on fire moments and make sure no little people are around when you may want to swear about some things ...more
Sherricka Cuffee
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! The emotions you get from these two were raw and pure. From the fling to sneaking in a relationship and then being found out, and then not caring, breaking up...that’s all real life stuff lol. Everyone should read this!
Jennifer Miller Molstead
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I hadn’t ever read one from this prospective.. I truly enjoyed it! I felt like I was in the relationship with the characters.

Sarah Sargent
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have always been pretty open to different types of books. I gave this one a try by AJ Alexander and Rebecca Gallo. It was my first Daddy book and I am hooked. Julian is perfect and protective and defiantly has an amazing kink about him. Meghan knows just exactly how to push Julian's buttons to get punished. But can they keep their relationship secret so they don't ruin both of their lives.
Linda
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot for teacher!!

I really enjoyed this book. The relationship between Meghan and Julian was emotional, fun, sexy and the "Daddy" aspect just added to the story line.
This was a new genre for AJ and my first book by Rebecca. I look forward to the next book in this series.
Syd Springer
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Dang! I could not put this down! I have really enjoyed Ms. Gallo's work since I discovered her however I have not read any of AJ Alexander's book but I think I am going to have to! I loved this book! Meghan and Julian's story was exceptional! The Dd/lg aspect was just enough to turn the steam up a few more notches. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to try a good Dd/lg book or anyone looking for a great read with drama, intrigue, steam, protective Alpha and a sassy heroine. I can't ...more
Heather Mulvihill
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We meet Julian, a professor from England who has come to Danville University to teach an Intro to Shakespeare class but he’s also here to find Meghan, a girl he had a an affair with over the summer.
Meghan winds up being Julian’s T.A. as she is one class short of graduation. This was by far one of the steamiest, hottest, mind blowing books I have ever read
I need more Julian and Meghan. I freaking loved them together. Absolutely an amazing book
Breyana Floyd
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a first for this author and when I tell you that this book hit it completely out of the park you won’t know this was the first time for her in this genre. I mean I was glued by page 3 and didn’t put it down until I was done. To know there is another one coming has me in the best/worst book hangover ever! I loved it from cover to cover! Totally book hangover inducing!
jaclyn malkiewicz
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok, let me start off by saying I read this book without knowing anything about it. Just saw the cover and knew the authors and said yes. That being said, not a huge fan of dom/sub but I do love age gaps and forbidden love.

This was a great read with a lot of hot scenes, if you like that kind of dominance, if you catch my drift. The book seemed to fly right through and the romance was a whirlwind. I wouldnt hesitate picking up this book if you want a quick hot dirty read.

I received a free copy of
A.J. Alexander
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY IS LIVE
Class is in session!
one-click https://smarturl.it/daddiesclub1
Or FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Find out who has Samuel tied all up in knots. Preorder Academic Dishonesty today!
Preorder for #99cents https://smarturl.it/daddiesclub2

LaToya Toney
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Meghan and Julian burned up the pages of my Kindle. A great book from start to finish!

Grace  Vette
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meghan spends a semester abroad in Cambridge and enjoys her academic experiences as well as the experiences of professor and "Daddy" Julian Armstrong. Knowing that Dr. Armstrong is quite a few years her senior, Meghan tells him that she is an adjunct professor and continues to enjoy their relationship. She knows that after this fling they will not see each other again because they are on opposite side of the ocean. Julian can't get Meghan out of his mind. The way she felt and submitted to him ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book. Yes, it is STEAMY but also there is some emotion to the story. Julian and Meghan’s relationship will draw you in and take you on one wild ride.

Julian is a British professor who came to the US in search of the woman he met while she was visiting over the summer. Meghan is about to graduate university, however, she needs one more credit and becomes a TA for a professor….a professor she spent the summer with. I LOVED the chemistry these two characters have. It was
Raecharmed
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meghan meets Julian when she's at Cambridge during the summer. They have a serious connection to each other but it ends when she has to return to the states. Meghan never thought she'd see him again even though she never forgot him. Julian got a job as a professor at the college he thought Meghan was also a professor at. Imagine his surprise when she shows up as his TA and she is still a student. He tries to stay away but there's something that keeps pulling them together. They are sneaking ...more
KL Cassanello
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer - I'm not a fan of the daddy thing, but I loved reading AJ Alexander's Odd Jobs series, so I took a chance on this book. A chance that paid off. Yes, the daddy thing is going on, but this book is so much more than just the sexual relationship. I like Meghan a lot - she's smart and sassy, and she enjoys pushing her boundaries with Julien. When she got caught in her lie to him, she apologized and accepted her punishment. She also is secure enough in her relationship to not act like a ...more
Chelsea
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
I was worried when I started this book because within the first like three chapters our love interest liked to be called ‘Daddy’ and had a thing for spanking and that’s just not for me personally (but you do you boo). I kind of have to take this book for what it was, a short sexy read to fill the time. And it was successful in doing that. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t a quality piece of literature that I’m going to analyse and reflect on for years after reading it. It was entertaining, and that’s ...more
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Who knew women were such trouble?

My favorite highlight of the book... Doesn’t everyone know women are trouble? This is a combination of Daddy Dominant and teacher/student taboo relationship.
Julian is a Daddy dominant come to America to find Meghan... the little one that served his needs over the summer. Only instead of being the co-professor, she ends up being a student... whoops.

What did I like? Did I say Dominant male? Oh, and he makes her call him Daddy. Panty combustible. Overall it’s a
Nicole Brown
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read. These authors are daddy dirty geniousous. This man will make you literally melt into a puddle and beg him for more. The heroine is amazingly done as well. They didn't make her weak or yes everything type of woman. I love that. This book has it all heart, love, suspense, and some mean little witch who needs a good flogging. This is the right amount of dirty mixed with love and by God one of the best daddy books I have read to date. If you like your books to grip you by your throat ...more
Kari Hansen
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Meghan was studying in England she met Julian, whose maturity and experience captivated her. She knew that she would be returning home soon enough and she didn’t want their flirtation to end before that happened so she wasn’t entirely truthful about herself.

Julian is a professor who was enchanted by Meghan from their first meeting. He soon realizes that the time they spent together was not enough so he heads to the US to find her. He didn’t expect to find out that not only was she a student
Jean Dewsbury
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story about was was meant to be a summer fling for Meghan and Julian.
Meghan enjoying her summer break in England with an older professor image Meghan's surprise when Julian arrives at her campus to discover that she misled him about her age allowing him to believe she was a teacher not the graduating student.
Julian finds himself constantly torn between his professional responsibilities and his yet defined feelings towards Meghan who he calls "little one".
A steamy little adventure
Jen
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is book one in the Scandalous Daddies Club series. Meet Julian and Meghan. It is only a summer fling but the rules change when Meghan walks through the doors of Julian's class. Now what? A great, steamy story on the journey of a summer fling becoming more and navigating the lies and challenges of the lack of communication at times. Great story with really good characters that capture your attention for the entire story. Enjoy!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Oh Daddy! If you love an older man, younger woman romance with an added kink of being the little girl and Daddy, then this is for you. It’s done tastefully and so well that I was engrossed in the story. I may have also wanted to claw Stephanie’s eyes out. It’s sexy and just right. It also left me wanting more and hoping Sam’s story is next.

Tawni Steiger
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun quick read! I love the writing of the two authors is awesome and I cannot wait to read more from them. The chemistry between Julian and Meghan is electrifying and passionate. This book gives you all the different emotions from love to anger to swooning. They have to work their way through lies, stubbornness, and people who want to destroy what they've both achieved, but overall a good story!
Sharon
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Julian comes to the states in search of a woman he can’t forget. Meghan is about to finish her college career. She is more than surprised to see that Julian is the professor for her TA.
These two are more than a taboo professor/student. They are real and connected and despite their situation they know they can be so much more.
Loved these two together. Amazing and heartfelt.

Jeanne Richardson
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by AJ Alexander; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Lynne Garlick
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
What an intense, hot read!! This is the first book that I have read by these authors and honestly if I hadn't known, I would never have guessed this was a co-write. It is seamless!!
Julian, man he is one hot, bossy dude!! He has come to America for one thing, to claim Megan but he gets much more.
Megan can't believe who she is seeing as she walks in to the auditorium, but it appears someone isn't happy and will do all they can to keep them apart.
Be prepared for a whole lot of hotness!!
Rita
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Not for me really this one. The steamy parts left me feeling a little uncomfortable especially as Julian was really old enough to be Meghan's father. In fact the story got better when they weren't continually having sex. Also didn't find it credible to keep having sex in so many places where they could be discovered. Read an ARC for an honest review.
Rochelle
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Great read that is quick and satisfying. Loved Julian and Meghan. This was a taboo professor student with a touch of Daddy on the side. Great chemistry between them and I can’t wait to read book 2 because if this book was any indication, it is going to be hot.

Rowena
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
A must read for fans of this genre.

For fans of daddy genre this is a must read for you. Steamy, hot and sizzling chemistry brings Meghan and Julian together in this electrifying romance read that doesn’t disappoint. Just the right amount of drama and emotions that made for an enjoyable read. I can’t wait for Samuel's story.

• Reluctant to Love (Written in the Stars, #1)
  • Fighting For Faith (Worth the Fight #3)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Hot Daddy Package: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • Single Daddy Seduction (Hot Daddy, #4)
  • Fighting for Honor (Worth the Fight #5)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • Steele her Heart (Steele Bros #4)
  • Falling Series Books #1-5
  • Chasing Temptation: A Student/Teacher Romance (Forbidden Book 7)
  • Saddle Up: A Ryker Ranch Romance
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC, #3)
  • Falling Series Books #6-9 (Falling Series Collection Book 2)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Colt (Desert Sinners MC, #2)
  • The Tycoon’s Fake Fiancée (European Tycoon #2)
AJ Alexander is a wannabe psychologist, writer, and author of the recently completed, Odd Jobs Series.

AJ’s passion is writing angst-filled, happily ever afters that have to be earned by her characters. Women with no backbone need not apply. AJ uses sarcasm and an unlimited supply of song lyrics to bring her romance novels to life.

AJ lives in the angst capital of the world, Seattle Washington

Scandalous Daddies Club (2 books)
  • Academic Dishonesty (Scandalous Daddies Club #2)