Start by marking “Fluff” as Want to Read:

Fluff

We’d known each other all our lives.

And I loved her that whole time.

Daphne.

She was all curves wrapped in a bubbly personality that no other woman could match.

And I’d saved myself for her… my first kiss, my first everything.

But I waited to make her mine for far too long.

When a job had me leaving her, I knew I’d come back. There’s no way I was letting her get away.

The years
Published February 24th 2020 by Jenika Snow (first published 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Fluff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fluff

Start your review of Fluff
Birjis
The whole story is described on the cover. It is sweet and smexy, just with the right dose of scroching chemistry.

Best friends since childhood Daphne and Alfie, have been in love with each other. After few years apart for college, Daphne stays in town and works in a reception trying to earn enough to fulfil her dreams of a library cafe while Alfie goes out of town for work. It took them a few years of seperation, a gentle coax of a friend and an about-to-be an accident to finally go out on a dat
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Rochelle
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick friends to lovers’ romance and it was so good. Alfie and Daphne have been friends forever and loved each other just as long. They were just too scared to tell the other how they feel but when they finally do, it was explosive. Loved them together. Enjoyed the 3 epilogues and being able to see how they were in the future. Great story. Highly recommend it.

I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a fast paced cute and sexy read

Amyb1975
I love you. I want you to be mine. Only mine. Please be mine, Daphne. “You’re my everything.”

There's not too many things in this world better than a Jenika Snow dual virgin story (IMO). I just cant get enough of these. No cheating or abuse. Mild OM drama where he attempts an attack on h but is stopped before anything really happens. Epilogues 6 months, 1 year and another 11 months later.
✭ emilee ✭
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
- 2.5 stars
- it was cute, nothing too special
- the steamy scenes were the best part 🤪
- i'm not really gonna review this lol i read it for smutathon and wanted to read a smutty book with fat rep
Garden Of REden
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
REVIEWED BY JENN

The synopsis for this book was SO cute!! I couldn't wait for it to go live. Unfortunately, the blurb didn't pay off at all. There were a ton of errors....missing words, fragmented sentences.. I could go on and on. It was a complete mess. It just kept repeating the same phrases over and over. We get it. They've both been secretly in love with each other for years. Tell me something else.

I understand it was a novella, but there was ZERO character development and not an ounce of ch
Dulcie
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Short and sweet. Same storyline that I’ve read before but I really liked both are MCs this time around. Maybe my favorite Jenika Snow novella.
Amanda Steward
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First let me say this cover is EVERYTHING!! I absolutely LOVE it! This is the first book I’ve read by this author. It was pretty short. I liked it but I also felt like there was something missing in it. What? I’m not sure wish I knew. Can’t wait to read more books from this author. **Available on Kindle Unlimited at the time of review.**
One chapter more
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not my favourite.

First hero and heroine are both hiding their feelings like kids and then cannot stop (literally every page) have to ensure themselves that there was no one else and there never will.

If you like soapy romance then this is for you, for me it was way too sweet. BUT... extra star for the absolutely beautiful cover. I love when authors use the plus size models as it's more authentic than any covers out there.
ReadToBreathe
Jun 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF at 40%
Boring Boring Boring
If these two idiots stopped describing how they felt for each other and started doing something about their attraction it would be much better than their boring behavior. Seriously, how many fucking times can a guy say he wants to confess his feelings but he back off in every situation.

If I'm not into a book from the first chapter then this mean I will hate it . I kept rolling my eyes at everything these two talked about. I think the trope friends to lover isn't fo
Tara♥ {MindforBooks}

This was very poor which is a shame because I loved that cover.

The writing was quite bad and even the smut (which was also, alas, very bad) didn't cover how bad the writing was.

The story itself is only 130 pages so I don't actually regret reading it as I didn't put much time into it and I honestly didn't have a large amount of brain capacity when reading it, so I'm not even mad about it being bad. Sometimes it's okay to read bad books. As long as those books aren't like 300 pages of your time.
J. Ockenhouse
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Daphne and Alfie have been besties forever and a day but it took an outside interference who tried to go after what he had no right to to wake each other up to those more than friends feelings.

Alfie....he's going to melt you. Daphne is no pushover and I love that she's a woman who wants to own her own nitch in the world. These two are made to be more than peach making friends. They deserve the sugar rush!!!

Those bonus epilogues...swoon!! I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Mirnatius
Sep 28, 2020 rated it liked it
This was pretty much what the title promised. It was cute and short, and it’s only flaw had to do with my indifference to the “friends to lovers” trope and it’s grammar and writing. TW for an attempted sexual assault scene though.
Becca Stanfield Vernon
A quick read of a friend to lovers romance. I usually enjoy this author a lot, but these one was immature & extremely cheesy.
Nova
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was totally in awe of this cover for starters but the book itself was a fantastic read, it’s sweet and steamy and a perfect evening read.

Daphne dreams of opening her own little coffee shop with a reading nook, but her hearts desire is her best friend Alfie. She’s a confident curvy girl who is everyone’s friend and knows that guys never look at her for anything but friendship. She has no idea how Alfie feels about her but she is about to take her heart in her hands and give to him, will he wan
Alicia
Awww I actually really liked this curvy girl romance. First one I’ve read (I think) where the dude is actually a virgin too. I mean, a plus size girl doesn’t always have to get with someone older or more experienced.

Alfie and Daphne have been friends since they were 5 years old and eventually both of them realized they were in love with the other but couldn’t find the right time to tell each other. No idea how old they actually were in this story.

It was cute, sex was hot, Alfie was the sweetes
Jenny
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fluff

Jenika Snow has been a one click author for me for a long time. She never disappoints! This friends to lovers story is HOT!!! I don't want to give to much away so I'm just going to say that I hope you love this safe dual virgin story that has a happily ever after as much as I did?
RLoves2Read
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another sweet and wonderful read from Jenika Snow. Best friends, Alfie and Daphne are so swoon worthy and their friends to lovers romance was so sweet and I loved that the heroine was a curvy woman comfortable with herself. This short story is a great afternoon read!
Rita Mason
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So disappointing...

Ok so I'm not a big second chance reader or huge on friends to lovers so that could have very well changed how the book read for me. My issue with this was honestly the dialogue, so super repetitive and dragged on and on and on. I found my self skipping entire paragraphs because it was just like *sigh* more of the same. Clearly this book was not for me and it's my fault for buying it. I'll give this author another shot with a book that's more instalove like I love and see if t
Viv “BookVixen” Gutierrez
Hit the mark💖💗💖💕💗

Jenikas books can be hit or miss with me, but this one was a hit! It was a short, sweet, steamy story of two childhood friends who have loved each other forever but neither knew how to move out of “the friend zone” and both were too afraid to break the friendship in the attempt, in case their feelings weren’t reciprocated. Cute plot, but what I truly loved was their commitment to each other even tho they weren’t official. Neither gave themselves to other ppl, instead belonging t
Rachel
Daphne has been secretly in love with her best friend from childhood Alfie since forever. Now that he's back home she can only hope that things will move beyond friendship, but she's shy and isn't sure how to make that first step.

Alfie's a softie for Daphne and has loved her for as long as they've known each other. But if anything should threaten Daphne Alfie will do whatever's needed to make sure that she is safe and taken care. Now all he needs to do is work up the nerve to take their relation
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

A sweet story of two people who grew up as best friends, never knowing how much the other mean to them until they spent time apart as adults. When they are together again, what starts as their comfortable friendship turns into something so much more. This is a hot and sexy adventure so be sure to have your A/C on and a cold drink nearby!

Cara - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
Brandi
Ho-hum.

Alfie & Daphne were adorable together but nothing much happened in this book. I loved that they saved themselves for each other but the scenes they shared were repetitive & a bit boring.

Really wish this Fluff had a little more sparkle.

Angelika
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
2,5 ★

#smut #dual-pov #friends-to-lovers

Sadly, my love for the cover proved to be bigger than for the story.
Stacy
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm sad, I didn’t like this book as much as I wanted to, I usually love Jenika Snow books. The relationship between the two seemed off. But I absolutely love the book's cover!!! ...more
Flo Grugel
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this sweet, fairytale friends to lovers romance!
♡ One Click Romance ♡
A 2.5 star rating

A quickie that left me unsatisfied, I wanted to believe the quick love affair between Alfie and Daphne but, I never did.
Ariel
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Two best friends finally admit their feelings for each other. Would really like a full story for these two.
Chelsea
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just need a sweet, forever love kinda story. Especially when it's grey and gloomy outside💕 ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Sweet Dreams (Sweet Enough to Eat #4)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Curves Ahead
  • Vampire's Curvy Valentine
  • Rowdy Prince (Royal Curves #1)
  • Mr. CEO Jerk (Loving a Bennett Boy Book 1)
  • Pile Driver
  • Hot Nerd
  • Keeper (Exiled Guardians MC, #5)
  • Chain (Heartlands Motorcycle Club Book 2)
  • Blush For Me
  • JAMESON (The Men of Whiskey Mountain Book 2)
  • Just One Touch (The Carter Brothers #2)
  • Winning Her Curves
  • New Year, New Eve (Kisses at Midnight, #3)
  • Hard As Wood (Hard For Her Book 2)
  • Sweet Curves (Sweet Enough to Eat #2)
  • His Virgin Queen
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at: