Start by marking “Fish Out of Water: A Little Mermaid story (The Girl Without a Phone)” as Want to Read:
Fish Out of Water: A Little Mermaid story (The Girl Without a Phone)

Fish Out of Water: A Little Mermaid story (The Girl Without a Phone)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Be who you were born to be …

Marina Andersen’s structured life is ruled by the Three S’s: Swim. Study. Succeed. But all this routine and order leaves little time for what she really wants to do: SING. Try telling that to her overbearing father, a former rock legend whose personal demons keep Marina’s extraordinary musical talents behind closed doors.

After a chance
Published December 6th 2019 by Young Actors Project (YAP)

To ask other readers questions about Fish Out of Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fish Out of Water

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Fish Out of Water: A Little Mermaid story (The Girl Without a Phone)
Yellowjacket Nest
An awesome book!!! Literally could not stop reading!!! I loved how it was all written out and way the characters were so realistic!! And especially the fact that Lily and Sierra from the first "Girl Without a Phone" series were there too!! Big thanks to YAP for giving me the chance to be one of the first to read it !! Definitely an all time favorite. Would love to see this in movie format!!! ...more
Ava Wortel
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the book! It was inspiring, fun, and kinda sad! It was very well written. This was the type of book where you don't want to stop reading. I definitely recommend this book! 100% worth reading twice!
Lj Ducharme
Thank you to the author(s) and publisher for this free copy, in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this story of Marina. It was so refreshing to read about a teenager who acted like a teenager. A teenager with a lot going on on her plate, but she (and her friends) was consistent with her feelings and actions for her age.

I felt helpless for Marina as she tries to negotiate a grieving father, and a life path not of her choosing. She didn't turn into a teenage superhero who conquers
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Jessica
Jan 12, 2020
Lauren
Jan 12, 2020

• Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)
  • Hollie Porter Builds a Raft (Revelation Cove #2)
  • F-Stop (Revelation Cove #3)
  • Britt-Marie Was Here
  • The Winter Witch
  • Cyrano de Bergerac
  • Echoes Between Us
  • Shepherd
  • The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium, #4)
  • The Racketeer
  • A Visit from the Goon Squad
  • The Reckoning
  • Letters to the Lost (Letters to the Lost, #1)
  • And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer
  • The Deal of a Lifetime
  • Conviction
  • My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry
  • Calypso
I am a writer, copy/line editor, bibliophile, and mom of four living in the Great White North.

Represented by Stacey Kondla of The Rights Factory.

Romantic comedies under Eliza Gordon.

Website: www.jennsommersby.com