Start by marking “Love in Agartha” as Want to Read:
Love in Agartha

Love in Agartha

When Sanat Kumara usurps the job that Naavya Batra has been coveting since a long time, her instantaneous attraction towards him turns to intense dislike.

But soon, she's all in admiration for the man. When she finally decides to give herself to him, Sanat insists on telling Naavya something about her…

…something she has absolutely no memory of.

What does Sanat know about Naa
Published January 2nd 2020 by Flaming Sun (Indie published)

To ask other readers questions about Love in Agartha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Agartha

Start your review of Love in Agartha
Kavita
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
It is the first time that I am reading an interdimensional romance story. I have read earlier about the various dimensions and the different consciousness etc. To see that an autjor has penned an entire love story spanning various dimensions is really exciting.

The cover is beautiful and the blurb tells me enough about the story leading me to pick it up.

The story is of Naavya, an earth being going through our regular life on earth and then comes into her life Sanat Kumar who takes away the job
Sunita Saldhana
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I must admit, I love fantasy romance and when Sundari Venkatraman ventures into this genre, I simply had to read it.
Though Sundari Venkatraman is one of my favourite writers, I really did not expect the book to be so good! After all she does not write fantasy romance. I was floored! The book exceeded all expectations.
The alternative world that she has created in Agartha, with its tall trees and pink sky, is perfect!
“Naavya looked all around her. There was no one as far as the eye could see. Sh
Shilpa Garg
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sundari has outdone herself with Love in Agartha and this is certainly her best book. Enjoyed reading this fantasy romance.
Angela Peixoto
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Sundari Venkatraman announced that she was venturing into the fantasy romance genre I did not know what to expect as I had not read a fantasy romance before. However, as I always enjoy Sundari's books, I was curious to know what it would be like. And I was surprised how much I enjoyed the genre. And as for Sundari I just cannot stop admiring her ability to come out with yet another best seller.
A must read.
Nilima
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Love in Agartha by Sundari Venkatraman

Our friend and favourite Author Sundari Venkatraman has ventured into a new genre: Fantasy Romance. This is our review of her latest book: Love in Agartha.
This is a Fantasy Romance story. But the concepts and theories proposed are truly practical and believable. Each of the concept is repeatedly proved in various instances in the book. Duality or creating what you need for yourself.
I liked the way the concepts are introduced slowly and steadily.
Rubina
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A dazzling romance set in another dimension

A story which catches you from the start because of its sheer beauty. Traveling across dimensions Naavya and Sanat Kumar find love. But life separates them and she has lost her memory. The journey of finding her back home is beautifully woven by Ms. Venkatraman. I loved the setting and the concept of dimensions. Learned a lot about this. The utopian story of everyone being happy, of forgiveness and moving is perhaps the need of the hour in reality.
Geeta Nair
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Is ‘Love in Agartha’ just a romance fiction, a fantasy novel or a bundle of both? Well, it is definitely a bundle of romance and fantasy but…… But? The description does not stop there for in fact ‘Love in Agartha’ offers its readers something that’s way beyond what both romance and fantasy can offer, a journey into our inner realms.

The story of Naavya Batra and Sanat Kumara is actually the story of each individual. It is the story of love, hatred, ego, and self- realization. It is the story of d
Hema Jani
Jan 18, 2020
Priya (if
Jun 14, 2020
Sundari Venkatraman
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shanti Dash

• The Confused Bridegroom: A Romantic Comedy
  • A Tangled Affair
  • The Devil’s Kiss
  • The Rule Breaker
  • Living on the Edge: An Indian Billionaire romance (The Sehgal Saga (Family & Friends) Book 4)
  • Until A Day After Forever
  • Unsuitable Husband
  • The Proposition: A Billionaire Marriage Of Convenience Romance
  • Bewitched
  • The Devil’s Desire: A Passionate Romance
  • Dr. Heartquaker
  • Her Undercover Boss
  • Mr & Mrs Sehgal (Mr & Mrs Series Book 1)
  • My Love, A Liar (Small Town Girl Romance #2)
  • Crash in Love: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • My Sister’s Boss
  • Until You
  • Arranged Love
Sundari Venkatraman is an Indie Author who has 50+ to her credit. These books have consistently featured in the Top 100 Bestseller Lists on Amazon India, Amazon USA, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada and Amazon Australia in both romance as well as Asian Drama categories. Her latest hot romances have all been on #1 Bestseller slot in Amazon India for over a month.

Even as a child, Sundari absolutely loved th

News & Interviews