Start by marking “Being the Bachelorette: Book 1 (Being the Bachelorette #1)” as Want to Read:
Being the Bachelorette: Book 1 (Being the Bachelorette #1)

Being the Bachelorette: Book 1

(Being the Bachelorette #1)

She's hot, she's rich, and she's famous.

She's glamorous, like a world-class jewel no one dares to think is within their reach. So far out of reach, that she's single at thirty-two and she's had enough of that.

Naomi Sloan is living every woman's dream, though it never was hers. All she ever wanted was someone who'll keep her warm at night, someone she can cook for, and
Published January 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Being the Bachelorette, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being the Bachelorette

Start your review of Being the Bachelorette: Book 1 (Being the Bachelorette #1)
Coco.V
Apr 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/1/2020)! 🎁
Lee
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I had absolute fun while reading this book! I love how courageous Naomi is in taking the reins in finding her true love. This story gives you a different perspective on a prominent person. Most of us thought they're so happy with whatever they have and we forget that they're also human. They also seek warmth from a significant other, it's human nature after all! I also love how her best friend Nick came up with the idea of being The Bachelorette and how he continues to support Naomi along the ...more
Susanne Scott
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a brand new author to me.

Let me start by being honest and saying that I am not a fan of reality love shows. As I started this book and realised what its main premise was I immediately wanted to stop. However I didnt, I wanted to give it a chance so I carried on. I struggled to identify with any of the characters or the situation until the book was a few chapters in, once Nick got his project underway and the group texts started flowing I was laughing and hooked. I enjoyed the banter
Summer Ford
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the premise of this book: even though Naomi seems like she has it all on the outside she is missing the one thing that she desires the most and what everyone around her seems to have...true love and a family of her own.

I loved the witty banter between Naomi and her best friend Nick, its currently my favorite thing about the book lol I hope that she doesnt lose her spunk throughout the rest of this series while she tries to find the one. There were moments where I wish Naomi was a little
Fictional Bookboyfriends -Lainey
This is going to a fun series!
Naomi is single and ready to find her true love but being a super model makes it hard to
Find a genuine man who loves her for her and not for her Model status.
Her best friend Nick devises a plan to find her true love in the form of a dating game show The Bachelorette since they are both huge fans off the series.
This was a great first book in the series, I love Naomi already and I cant wait to see view her mother has an input in her Bachelorette choosing.
I loved the
Dawnee Andrews
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Real life TV series + beautiful rich model= a modern real life bachelorette.!!
With a fun male best friend, rich Naomi embarks on an adventure of romance in this romantic comedy. It is a cliff hanger... which of the 10 will she choose??? There are some good options, so I am staying tuned in.! ( I am not an avid watcher of the real tv show... but I can imagine the allure of 10 handsome men vying for all of your attention... and affection!!
( I was given an ARC in exchange for a honest review....)
Rebecca Kingshott
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alona jarden is a new author to me.
Being the bachelorette was a fun book to read
I loved it from the beginning.
Naomi is a 32 year old single woman.
Looking for love.
She loves watching the bachelorette reality TV show.
Her best friend nick decides to take control on her love life and conducts a plan to help.
Loved this book. I cant wait for the next book in the series.
I highly recommend this book.

One
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I have to agree with past reviews this is an amazing way to start a new series. The overall idea of the story is pretty great. I love Naomi, Nick and the whole production team. The story itself reads somewhat like a television series but Im guessing thats the point and Im not too mad about the way the story ends cant wait to read Book 2.
Gina Salamon
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't think of a more fun concept for a storyline than any I've read in a very long time.

And Naomi plays the perfect bachelorette, giving us a behind the scenes view of just how much we're all willing to go through to find true love. As for her bet friend, Nick, he's out of control! Or is he?

I can't wait for the season's end!
Lori Hammons
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an intriguing premise for finding love. Naomi, with BF Nick's help, is going to get married. There's just a few steps to get through to complete the project first. This is going to be an amazing series.
Tina Taylor
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Naomi has a great career, wealth and good friends, but sadly no man.
Nick one of her best friends device's a fantastic plan to find her, her husband, based on a game show, called Being the Bachelorette.
This was a great read, and I can't wait to see how it all plans out.
Sara
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Some much fun to read. Excellently written and funny. I want a Nick in my life. Lol. Once again Alona has me addicted to her books. Cant wait for the next book! ...more
Lofty
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Naomi is successful and rich, however she's lonely her friends are married.
Nick & herself are hooked on a dating program where a lady chooses a husband from a selection of applicants.
When Nick comes up with the plan to do their own selection! This is a series that follows on till the final man is selected therefore all the books will need to be read in order.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Nice start to the series
Mitsy
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Fascinating! Supermodel Naomi is 31 and tired of being single. So she lets her friend, Nick, make her the Bachelorette- minus the cameras! I love it and cant wait for more! ...more
Dianah Hoving Stedman
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Bachelorette is my least favorite tv show but I loved this book and cant wait to keep reading the next one to find out what happens next! ...more
Michelle
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent start to a really cute series! I am hooked and cant wait to find out what happens in the next book. 🤔🤞 ...more
Lindsey Marie
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really don't like the Bachelorette TV show so I went into this a little hesitant. I'm definitely hooked now though and am super curious to know more about Naomi's men!
Laura Barlage Conley
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a fun take on the bachelorette show. Never realized all the emotions that can jump into play with these characters but it will be fun to see where book 2 take us! Lots of guys for Naomi to choose from!
Alicia Harrietha
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a truly fun book to read, especially for someone like me that loves watching the actual reality show myself. The whole story is witty and colourful. Imagine you have all the money you need and good friends to surround you but every night you go home lonely and left with a void in your life. That was Naomi, all she ever wanted was someone to share her life with, cook with and be loved by, yet, for some reason, possible her beauty or her fame is standing in her way. Well not anymore according ...more
Shannelle Cruz
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!! but u can literally just round that up to a 5 😂
I am so grateful to have received an ARC of this from the author ❤
I flew through this book in less than a day and I have to say it was more because of the writing style than the actual story. I loved how this book was written and I am definitely picking up the 2nd book soon!!
Thank you again to Alona Jarden for sending me an ARC of this book :)
Vivian
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let me start off by saying I don't watch The Bachelor or Bachelorette. They never called my attention, but I love this as an idea for a book and the fact that they make changes to their approach in finding a husband for Naomi. I absolutely enjoyed the banter between Naomi and her friends as well as a few of men.
I am definitely looking forward to learning about each of the men, their stories and who will be the last 2 at the end of the search.
Shantel May
Apr 07, 2020
Lekna
rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2020

• Finding Perfect
  • The Marriage Pact: A Billionaire Romance
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Rebel Priest
  • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
  • Prisoner (Criminals & Captives, #1)
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Guarded Hearts (Love in Sienna, #3)
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Wild at Heart (Wild, #2)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • The Praying Mantis Bride (Nameless #3)

Being the Bachelorette (3 books)
  • Being the Bachelorette: Book 2 (Being the Bachelorette #2)
  • Being the Bachelorette: Book 3 (Being the Bachelorette #3)

News & Interviews