Start by marking “The Marseille Millionaire” as Want to Read:
The Marseille Millionaire

The Marseille Millionaire

Elise Laird has just sold the most expensive home in the history of Ashfield, USA, at $4.2 million dollars. The French multimillionaire whose home she sold is thrilled - so much so that he recommends her to a fellow French friend. And when Luc Dubonier steps off of his private jet with the intention of investing in some of Ashfield's best properties, Elise is shocked to fi ...more
ebook
Published January 24th 2020 by Coco Rose Books

To ask other readers questions about The Marseille Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marseille Millionaire

Start your review of The Marseille Millionaire
Tracy
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story of love and family, trauma and forgiveness. Elise and Luc are wonderfully-drawn characters, believable, lovable, and vulnerable. The setting details are lush and sweeping. Kaya also created an intriguing cast of secondary characters, which I love in a romance! It’s a wonderful start to the series. I can’t wait to read Fate at The Wisteria Estate.
Jamie Jack
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: p-2020, contemporary
Slow-Burn International Romance

This is one of those small, meandering romances that takes a while to unfold. We first meet the heroine and her sister as she's wrapping up a big deal on an inexpensive home. She has struggled financially since their parents’ deaths, as her father left them in significant debt. Soon, she meets her next client, another Frenchman from Marseille, who wants to buy a home in her area. This simple beginning in the United States then goes to France as this man decides he
Jaffareadstoo
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a lovely time I have had escaping into the sunshine of this story which moves effortlessly from its lovely beginning in the USA, to the beautiful French resort of Marseille.

Elise Laird is in real estate and enjoys selling high end properties to the rich, so when she is recommended by a wealthy French client to help out with a property search for a friend of his, Elise is only too pleased to try and help out and is especially intrigued when she learns that her handsome new client, Luc Duboni
Ben
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adored this book! I’ve read Quinsey’s earlier works and loved those, so naturally was very excited to see her out with something new. With Marseille Millionaire, I felt I could really see her coming into her own as a writer. The pacing, the character development, the drama — all of it felt flawless. Truly, couldn’t put this one down.

It also didn’t hurt that I’ve spent some time in Marseille. Quinsey perfectly captures the magnetic energy of that strange and wonderful city.

I would recommend this
Heather W
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Marseille Millionaire is a delightfully sweet romance in the South of France. I loved this beautiful romantic story.

The characters are charming and well developed. The author has written the scenes in Marseille such that the reader can see them vividly. The storyline is wonderfully well written and engaging, capturing my interest from start to finish. There is drama, family, and love.

I would love to visit Marseille based on the descriptions of the city in this book.
I read and reviewed this b
Lynn Paterson
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Main character Elise experiences professional success despite the trials and tribulations of real life. Her work travels take her to Marseille and the story line will make you feel like you are sitting with her at a street cafe in France. Special relationships are formed and decisions are made based on genuine feelings for those involved regardless of the monetary outcome. A very inspiring and lovely story line that will leave the reader wanting to travel to France.
W
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The characters–charming. The story–well crafted and engaging.

I loved Kaya's latest novel about Elise and Luc and their Marseille romance. All of the characters are relatable, charming, and I felt I knew them by the end. The subplots were engaging, and the descriptions (especially once Elise arrived in Marseille) reminded me of my time there and the incredible Marseille energy.
Mishi
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a page turner - it's the perfect escape from a Canadian January. The relationship between the sisters, the characters, the settings - all are so warm and vivid. You can practically smell the sea air and feel the Mediterranean sun on your face. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this light, sweet, perfect winter antidote. ...more
Jackie Roberts
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.
A great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Katherine Irwin
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I Loved Loved LOVED this book. A must-read! Quinsey Holt does a wonderful job of transporting the reader into the world of her characters. The book is beautifully written and the story is heartwarming. I highly recommend it!!!
cecilia
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading The Marseille Millionaire! When you're in need of a feel-good book to beat the winter blues look no further. ...more
Eleonore Prokop
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book was so much fun - I had a hard time putting it down. The central character is so fresh and contemporary and endearing. A great escape. I highly recommend!
Mrs J Brake
Becca
Jan 22, 2021
Laura Ballantyne
Apr 11, 2020

• The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
  • A Good Neighborhood
  • The Lost Child
  • Echoes of the Runes
  • Shepherd
  • Things We Choose to Hide
  • The Cotton Spinner (The Mill Town Lasses Book 1)
  • The Secrets of Ironbridge (Ironbridge Saga 2)
  • Little Disasters
  • The Wheelwright's Daughter
  • The Silken Rose (The Rose Trilogy, #1)
  • The Walls We Build
  • Wartime at Liberty's (Liberty Girls #3)
Kaya Quinsey Holt is an author of romantic comedies and women's fiction. She holds her undergraduate and master’s degree in psychology. Her first novel, Paris Mends Broken Hearts, was released in April 2018. Since then, her books have sold in seven countries. They have been translated into multiple languages and been formatted into audiobooks. Kaya’s passion for culture, travel, and psychology int ...more

News & Interviews