Start by marking “The Marseille Millionaire” as Want to Read:
The Marseille Millionaire

The Marseille Millionaire

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Elise Laird has just sold the most expensive home in the history of Ashfield, USA, at $4.2 million dollars. The French multimillionaire whose home she sold is thrilled - so much so that he recommends her to a fellow French friend. And when Luc Dubonier steps off of his private jet with the intention of investing in some of Ashfield's best properties, Elise is shocked to ...more
ebook
Published January 24th 2020 by Coco Rose Books

To ask other readers questions about The Marseille Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marseille Millionaire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Marseille Millionaire
Ben
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adored this book! I’ve read Quinsey’s earlier works and loved those, so naturally was very excited to see her out with something new. With Marseille Millionaire, I felt I could really see her coming into her own as a writer. The pacing, the character development, the drama — all of it felt flawless. Truly, couldn’t put this one down.

It also didn’t hurt that I’ve spent some time in Marseille. Quinsey perfectly captures the magnetic energy of that strange and wonderful city.

I would recommend this
Mishi
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a page turner - it's the perfect escape from a Canadian January. The relationship between the sisters, the characters, the settings - all are so warm and vivid. You can practically smell the sea air and feel the Mediterranean sun on your face. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this light, sweet, perfect winter antidote.
Katherine Irwin
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I Loved Loved LOVED this book. A must-read! Quinsey Holt does a wonderful job of transporting the reader into the world of her characters. The book is beautifully written and the story is heartwarming. I highly recommend it!!!
Kate Rock
added it
Jan 22, 2020
AuntySuzany
Jan 23, 2020
Kaya Quinsey Holt is the author of four romantic comedies. She holds her undergraduate and master’s degree in psychology. Her first novel, Paris Mends Broken Hearts, was released in April 2018. Since then, her books have sold in seven countries. They have been translated into multiple languages and been formatted into audiobooks. Kaya’s passion for culture, travel, and psychology intertwine for ...more