Start by marking “Never Kiss a Stranger” as Want to Read:
Never Kiss a Stranger

Never Kiss a Stranger

Kiki

Ellis Atwood is the devil. Ok, maybe that’s too harsh. Ellis Atwood is ruining my life.
First, he demolishes a perfectly good wedding trellis.
Second, he destroys a gorgeous doggie wedding that I spent ages planning. (I kid you not.)
Third, he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and that is not ok. I prefer the cold and harsh way my fiancé makes me feel so much better. (
Published April 5th 2020 by Amazon.com Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Never Kiss a Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Kiss a Stranger

Start your review of Never Kiss a Stranger
Donita Jones
NEVER KISS A STRANGER By Logan Chance
This book captivated me from the very 1st sentence! I started this at 11 pm thinking I would just see how it was going to go and I could not put it down until I finished it at 3:30 am. I was laughing a lot with this one. Logan Chance is at the top of his romcom game with this, bringing us tons of laugh out loud dialogue, Ellis & Kiki have a random chance meeting that goes awry. They are a great couple who have on fire chemistry, a unique story line, with one
Stacey Bates
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great romcom from Logan Chance, Book is full of Laughs, bad singing, bad dancing, dog weddings, and a ring eating goat and all ends with an HEA. Great characters, and chemistry. Cute baby goats for goat yoga and dogs being pampered and married!! Great chemistry between Kiki and Ellis!! Another must read!! Started reading Saturday evening and finished early Sunday afternoon....couldn’t put it down.
Joelle
Let's start off saying this is a brand new author to us and we really enjoyed our first read by them.The second page in and I was already laughing out loud and still several chapters later I was still going strong.This book was all kinds of crazy right down to the plot itself with its crazy yoga classes to its dog spa weddings to its goat eating frenzy all the while being kiss by a hot stranger in a parking lot that you will not soon forget.

The characters were amazing and the story just flowed a
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Kiki is astounded when the gorgeous stranger who ruined her trellis lays the best kiss of her life on her lips. And when he turns out to be her fiancé's best man...yeah, talk about uncomfortable. Especially since she can't get that kiss off her mind, and the gorgeous man attached to that kiss.

Ellis needs Henry's investment in his Bearded Goat bar, and he'd never think of starting anything with his friend's woman, so he can't possibly think of Kiki any longer. He can't think of that kiss. Can
Nikki Swope
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is hysterical. I mean the first chapter features some baby goats and yoga. It had me laughing from the start. I love the characters, all of them, Kiki and Ellis and Poppi and Lola. From Goat Yoga to dog weddings and beer for dogs. So many brilliant ideas in this book and to top it off a hot, sexy love story!

**I did receive a free advanced readers copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review **
Anna
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ellis & Kiki are the perfect antidote!

I was chomping at the bit for this book and it was everything I hoped it would be and more!!

Ellis is the swooniest BBF ever!! He is charming, gorgeous, thoughtful, holds a girl's hair when she's sick, talented, can't dance or sing but he doesn't care he does it anyway, loves dogs, helps his family even if his father infuriates him, and agrees to be best man for a friend he hasn't seem in years...

Even though the bride is the woman he just kissed. Yeah...smal
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 7, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Standalone | Romantic Comedy

Never Kiss a Stranger is a cute romantic comedy. I’ve never read the authors novels before and this being the first has me intrigued. I love romcoms and am always searching for new authors whose books I can devour and it’s possible that Logan Chance may be that author for me. This book is light funny, and easy to read in one sitting (which is what I did). I was interested in both Kiki and Ellis from beginning to e
Cheryl Blackburn
Smoldering, Slow Burn!

Kiki Kingsley is engaged to Henry, and starts to have second thoughts when a complete stranger gives her a toe curling kiss. She starts to rethink how much everything is about Henry, and how she's losing herself in the relationship.
Ellis Atwater comes home to try to save the his family bar "The Bearded Goat" from financial ruin. After meeting Kiki, he has to figure out how to get his friends fiancee out of his mind. But all Ellis can do is think of her non-stop.
Logan Chanc
D.M.
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The animal wedding planner and the impulsive kiss.

I really enjoyed this Rom-com read about a girl who’s engaged to the wrong man and the kiss that was so wrong.

Kiki is engaged to Henry. A guy who doesn’t understand her and is more interested in his job. Ellis ends up being Henry’s best man and takes over wedding duties.

After Ellis accidentally kisses Kiki before they know what they are to each other things get complicated, although the solution is simple.

This book was fun. It was light-hearte
Jessie
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

description

I had a great time reading NKAS. It's a quick, fun, steamy, hilarious and... did I said steamy? The kind of hot as hell! 🔥🔥🔥

Kiki is one of the partners in a pet grooming store and as part of the business worked as a wedding dog planner. A sassy and determined girl. She was engaged with Henry. A guy that had a hidden intentions to get married. And a few times I wanted to stomp in his feet at least. A total j...k! But the unexpected kiss of a st
Rebecca Kingshott
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For the love of all things goats and hotness this was by far my favourite by logan chance.
I Absolutely love this author.

Never kiss a stranger, yummy I so want to bite Ellis lip.
Kiki is engaged to Henry who I absolutely hate. I so want to throat punch him.
One morning Kiki was about to deliver something for a doggy wedding, when a little accident happens and a sexy as sin stranger kissed her, trust me when I say you feel that kiss too. Its toe curling.

Ellis is so hot you need a fan to cool down
Meghann Martin
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan Chance is the Romcom king... there is no doubt about it! This book was a feel good, fun, sexy, laugh out loud and capture you from page one story!

Kiki meets Ellis when he ran over her trellis. In the midst of him trying to apologize, he also lands a big huge kiss on her but what was weird to them both was the electric connection. Too bad Kiki is already taken and in love.... or is she? Dog weddings, goat yoga, karaoke bar singing are just some of the fun things that will have you laughing
Erin Lewis
5 star review of Never Kiss A Stranger by Logan Chance

This was such an intriguing blurb that I readily jumped at the chance to read and review. I’m really not sure where to start with this review. There was a freshness about this story line that I absolutely loved.

When I learnt that Kiki is a dog wedding planner, I couldn’t wait to read her story. When stranger, Ellis Atwood kisses her, Kiki’s life is thrown in to chaos.

After all Kiki has a successful business, not to mention a fiancee; the las
BookAddict
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chance does it again with this top-notch, over-the-top romcom. This book went from zero to sixty in a skinny minute and pretty much read itself while I held on for a delightfully outrageous, side-splitting ride. It was an all-consuming read that I flew through from beginning to end.

Kiki Kingsley is a quirky, captivating heroine who runs a pet grooming store that now specializes in puptuals with all the wedding trimmings for betrothed dogs. Her BFFs are her rock, and they’re both equally as charm
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Shelves: romcom
A truly delightful romantic comedy that will give you all the warm fuzzies and make you laugh out loud.

Kiki is a dog groomer with her best friend and while they are branching out into offering weddings as part of their services (that's right you read that correctly-doggie weddings-it's actually adorable), she is also caught up in a whirlwind engagement and wedding planning of her own. Kiki hasn't been dating Henry for long before he popped the question and while at the time it seemed romantic, s
ROMBookTalk
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost thank you Logan for writing this book, truly brighten up my month!

When you have goats, a nightmare of a day, dogs and a stranger kisses another stranger, you get a whole bunch of laughs and a fantastic story. I have read every single book of Logan’s and let me tell you I think this one tops them all in the comedy department. He never disappoints. The story of Kiki and Ellis was so funny I was snorting loudly and legit got my ab workout for the week. Ellis shined in this story
Kari Hansen
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kiki owns a dog grooming business with her best friend, but they have a unique twist which allows dogs to commemorate their love for each other with a service. After a short engagement she is also planning her own wedding except she is beginning to wonder if it is a bit premature especially after she shares a kiss she can’t stop thinking about with a sexy stranger.

Ellis is back in town to make the family business viable once again. He needs capital and Henry is willing to provide it if he helps
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never Kiss A Stranger has goats, dog weddings and plenty of heat! This was such a fun read. I was laughing out loud and fanning myself all throughout this story.

Kiki is a dog groomer and a dog wedding planner. She is engaged to an investment banker, has a great group of friends. She has a good thing going for her. Until a goat eats her engagement ring, a stranger runs into her trellis and kisses her. Ellis is in town to save the family brewery. In order to avoid his father he decides to kiss a
Escape into a Booksite
Apr 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
*3 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This was an easy and fast read. At first I thought it was going to be a cheating book, but let me assure you, it was NOT. Its about two people finding themselves and what's the right thing for them.

There are some great friendships in this, but also some horrible people as well. I loved the goats, I loved the dogs, I loved the beer ideas.

I felt it was a bit too much sex in the second part of the book. It fell apart a bit for me the
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Never Kiss a Stranger was not what I was expecting. I was expecting more of a slow burn romance with a forbidden element to it.

This story is about Kiki, dog spa co-owner, who recently gotten engaged and has the perfect fiancé—well according to her mother. She is happy with her business and friends but just content with her love life. An earth shattering kiss by a handsome stranger makes her start questioning every thing. They have a connection that’s unexplainable and quite alluring. It’s somet
Mommy’s Book Escape
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never Kiss Stranger is a steamy romance that has you believing in love at first sight. Kiki and Ellis meet in the most unusual way, he kisses a complete stranger. Kiki is engaged to Henry in what can be described as a whirlwind relationship. But he has an agenda. Then Ellis shows up and crashes into Kiki’s life.
Kiki loves the idea of marriage and turns blind eye to Henry’s shortcomings. She makes excuse after excuse to justify their relationship. Then the surprise kiss from Ellis rocks her worl
Valerie Degeorge
Never Kiss A Stranger! they also say “Never Say Never “

Well Kiki and Ellis the trellis guy ( you’ll see why he’s called that when you read this amazing story) , apparently didn’t follow those rules and thankfully so.

When I saw the blurb for this new story I thought..... what is Logan up to now? We all know that he has a way with words and his stories are nothing less than brilliant and this one is no exception. We get Logan’s wicked sense of humor ( his one liners are absolutely epic), they had
Rosie
4.5 Stars!

Never Kiss A Stranger is the perfect romantic comedy book. It has everything, including goat yoga, a dog wedding and a hot and steamy forbidden couple!

Kiki, a dog groomer/wedding planner, is engaged to Henry and is knee deep in wedding plans when a chance encounter with a random stranger nearly running her over, destroying decorations for a dog wedding ceremony in the process, leads to him kissing her. Shocked, and never expecting to see him again, she moves on with her life until the
JESSI ☾
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
What do you get when you combine a ring eating goat, dog weddings and terrible dancing?? One hell of a romantic comedy!! This is my first Logan Chance novel and I took a chance because it honestly didn't seem like my normal go to, but I am so glad I did. Never Kiss a Stranger was exactly what I needed to get me out of my feelings and laughing again.

Kiki is absolutely perfection!! There is nothing I love more than the good writing of a female character. She owns a dog spa with her best friend and
Jeeves Reads Romance
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sexy and light, this dirty rom com flies by. I've seen Logan Chance's books on the bestseller lists before, but this is my first time reading one and I've got to say, it was a fun read! What starts as a slow burning rom com turns into an, uh, kinda filthy read, honestly. It's perhaps a little over the top (and a little too like insta-love), but I enjoyed it from start to finish. Chance's writing is solid, the plot is interesting, and having so much of the story told from the hero's perspective w ...more
The Book Fling
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me everything I wanted and needed in the perfect romance story. It was easy to fall in love with every character, and the story line was heartwarming. If this isn’t already on your TBR list, you definitely need to add it.

Kiki is a dog groomer, a planner for dog weddings, and is currently engaged. While picking up items for her upcoming wedding, a stranger gives her the best kiss of her life. Kiki can't seem to forget about that kiss. When she runs into him again, she’s surprised
Caroline F
Apr 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! This was a super sexy, funny romance!

"He's kissing me. Oh. My. God. And there's some sort of misfire happening in my brain right now, because for some reason I can't seem to push him away."

Kiki Kingsley is a dog-groomer extraordinaire and a budding dog wedding planner! She's also engaged to Henry, following a whirlwind romance. Her days are busy dealing with her overbearing mother, attending some weird exercise classes with her two best buds (LOL), and then finds herself having to org
Rochelle
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting and I loved it. From page one, I had a smile on my face and it still hasn’t left even after I finished the book. Loved Kiki and Ellis. The chemistry and attraction between them was so good from that very first kiss to the very last. This book will have you laughing one minute and fanning yourself the next. Great story and characters that will stay with you even after you are done. I can’t wait for Lola and Urban’s story.

I received an ARC of this book and I am vol
jos (sportschicreads) Ochoa
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

This was an entertaining and quirky read!
These characters were so interesting! 🙌🏼
It is not your average best man romance 😉.
This is just the right romcom to brighten your mood. With its own meet cute!
Kiki and Ellis (the trellis guy) had an insane connection from the very first kiss! These two were hot and steamy but also very sweet 🥰
It reminded a little bit of The Friend Zone.
Who knew spin karaoke was a thing?!
Goats also made a special appearance 🤣
Isabel Debono
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow... I read this book in one sitting. Couldn’t put it down.
I totally loved it.
Once again Logan has completely knocked it out of the park.
Ellis and Kiki are amazingly hot together. 🔥🔥🔥
Dog weddings are the cutest ❤️
That shower scene had me needing a cold shower.
The phone sex... hot💋
Just wish i could give it more than a 5⭐ review.
This is a must read book
I received an ARC... but voluntarily decided to review
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Edge of Forever (On the Edge Duet, #2)
  • Black Ice
  • Mantrum
  • Chicks, Man
  • Edge of Honor (On the Edge Duet, #1)
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Husband (Guardian, #2)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Hesitate (Guarding Her #6)
  • Heartbroken (Gritt Family, #1)
  • Mature Content (Scandalous Daddies Club #3)
  • Parental Discretion (Scandalous Daddies Club, #4)
  • Iced (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)
  • Playing to Win (Ice Kings, #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Big Pickle
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h