Start by marking “Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella” as Want to Read:
Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella

Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella

I broke all the rules.

He knows my true self.
Our relationship is far from a game.
I've never felt this close to a man.

James Riviera is everything I never knew I wanted. Powerful, sexy, alluring, and completely mine.

Now he wants to make me his wife.

I only have to say yes and I'll have forever, but forever isn't as lasting as people believe.
Kindle Edition
Published April 2020

To ask other readers questions about Say Yes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say Yes

Start your review of Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella
Isabella.R
5 Forever Stars ⭐

"Emotionally, sexually, physically connecting to another person, these are the three basic needs a person with a beating heart seeks every day. You can't have one and not the other."

It has taken years for James and Aubrey to achieve the happiness they have from a very rocky beginning. In Say Yes we get to revisit my all-time favourite couple, but there is trouble in paradise. They overcame many obstacles to be together (you must read Hush Hush) to understand the sacrifices that
Carla Bulian
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unnecessary, but ok!
Curlyhairlass19
Shelves: arcs
4.75 delectable stars for James & Aubrey!

If you know and love Lucias writing then I dont even have to tell you how badly you need to read Say Yes! I was hoping we would get more of James & Aubreyboy did Lucia not disappoint!

Pure fire, and no one does age gap like this girl right here! Slay, Queen! Sooo consuming!
Nina
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
For those of you who couldnt get enough of Aubrey and James youll get a whole lot more of them in Say Yes. This novella is the conclusion to Hush Hush.

James loves Aubrey in a way hes never felt before. The way he talks to her is breathtaking and oh so sexy. Their chemistry is explosive. Their passion and connection to one another is insatiable.

Were going to feel every bit, so we never forget who we belong to.

Is it possible to fall even harder for James?

James is ready to take the next step
Melissa
A few months ago Lucia shocked fans of Hush, Hush by announcing she wasnt done telling James and Aubreys story. I was ecstatic with this news because while I really enjoyed Hush, Hush, I wanted more page time with these two.

The chemistry between Zaddy James and Aubrey is just as explosive as it was is Hush Hush and just made the whole story complete for me and left a huge grin on my face.

I also loved the moments with Natalie and hope to see her in the future. I think Lucia has a story to tell
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 DELICIOUS STARS!! What a perfect treat to end my night. I enjoyed catching up with James and Aubrey again....they are a fun sexy couple that has put a mark on my heart. This novella reads like a full story nothing missing from Lucia Franco's phenomenal writing. You should definitely read this wonderful treat and enjoy every word.
Gina
Feb 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
I cant believe I read this considering I hated hush hush

I guess my only excuse is that I wanted to see where natalies story was heading and let me tell you its a let down rolls eyes

Can I ask what happened to Lucia Franco? Did the women have a break down and forget how to write

Where is the chick who fucking wrote balance

She was honestly the queen of taboo because this story isnt even the first one wasnt not really

Who gives a fuck about to chicks who have sex all the time because there no
Paperback Princess
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love James Riviera even tho hes pushing sixty lol Say Yes is very swoony...sexy and romantic but this novella wasnt really necessary in my opinion. An extended epilogue in Hush Hush wouldve done the job. I am excited about Natalie...very interested to read about her fkn her way through Italy where I assume shell meet the guy to finally tame her ass a bit LOL!! ...more
Kristy Odom
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! I want to be able to give this story more that 5 stars. Their original story was my favorite last year. I love James and Aubrey. I love that we got more of their story. James is the ultimate romantic, and he loves to give Aubrey the world. Their chemistry jumped off the pages. I loved that no matter what was going on with them, that he never even thought of letting her go. They didnt see the world when they are together. He never doubted her love, and she knew that no matter where ...more
Hanna's Book Obsession
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.75 Stars

{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}
Hush Hush is one of my favorite books and I am so freaking happy that Lucia has given us more of Aubrey and James. I spent my day immersed in this novella and I couldnt be happier. I love James and Aubrey. They are such a unique and special couple. I love their differences and how in love they are with each other. They describe true love perfectly. Together they are sexy and full of adventure and love. We get to see them be a
BCBooks
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Lucia Franco!

We all know Lucia can write those steamy scenes and she did not disappoint in Say Yes. James and Aubrey are fire!

One of my absolute favorite things about Lucia Francos writing is how she has the ability to make you feel like you are a part of her story. Like you know each character personally. Im reading this book, but Im seeing it take place in my head like a movie. And I love it.

Hush Hush is one of my favorite Lucia Franco books and so I was super excited to pick up James
Shiva Shayegh
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gods. I loved Hush, Hush but I didnt realize how badly I wanted, no, needed more of Aubrey and James. Say Yes wrapped up their entire story in a beautiful and profound way that made all of it SO much more than it was and I didnt think it was possible. The love between these two is unconventional and their journey was anything but easy- but it made them love that much harder and makes their story that much sweeter. Lucias writing never ceases to draw me in and keep me captivated, and Say Yes was ...more
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
Say YES

I was really curious about Aubrey's and James's life after Hush Hush. So when Lucia Franco showed the cover of Say Yes I was waiting for this story. I was really happy, that I can meet these heroes again.
But when I started read Say Yes my mind goes to DNF this book.

I am a really robust person, so I've read this novella until the end. But... sorry. This is not what I expected. James and Aubrey are like rabbits. They only fuck in this book. Sometimes James asks her about future, about wedding
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

My heart has been aching ever since devouring Hush, Hush last summer and it's been slowing burning bright ever since. When Lucia Franco announced that Aubrey Abrams and James Rivera's story wasn't over yet, I couldn't help but squeal in excitement. Say Yes was the PERFECT follow up for these two beautiful souls. Their chemistry set my body on FIRE and this story was ANGSTY as f*ck, but come on that was totally to be expected because she is hands
BookLover
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You need to read this novella that is all-consuming, addictive, sensual and completely enthralling. I would give this book 10 stars if possible. Lucia Franco has yet to disappoint, and continues to astound and amaze me with each new book she writes. This book follows Aubrey and James after Hush, Hush. You will absolutely fall in love with these 2 hot and steamy characters.

Omg. Where do I even begin with this book, this author, these characters?!? I. AM. SPEECHLESS. When I first read Lucia
Charli (charlithebookprincess)
Oh, Lucia! You sure know how to leave a girl full of feelings and a little hot and bothered. I was so so happy to get more of James Riviera and Aubrey Abrams!

I do love a good age gap romance with a hot silver fox, especially when that fox is James Riviera. I did not know that I could love James more, but this book made it possible! He was so tender and sweet and absolutely romantic in this book. He dotes on Aubrey and there truly is no other woman for him.

Aubrey is a one of a kind character. She
Tania
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
STANDING OVATION for Lucia Franco!!

Say Yes is the follow up story of Hush Hush, where we get the chance to see what happens to Aubrey (Valentina) and James's love story after their reunification.

This novella is utterly insane and fascinating in every way possible. It is raw, sexually arousing, crazy captivating and extremely intense to the point that you will feel dizzy by the heat that this book expels with the turning of each page.

The love power that Say Yes pours out in each word will make
Shelby
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2020
Britt
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Say Yes

What a gift it was to be back in the Hush Hush world with James and Aubrey! This was the perfect ending to their whirlwind romance.
A bit of angst, a bit of swoon, and a lot of steam. Say Yes was exactly what we needed from J & A.
I could never get enough of this world Lucia has created. I know this isnt the last we will be seeing from the Hush Hush universe, as she always leaves you wanted more, yet wrapping everything up as it should be.
Thank you for another great memory and some
Library of Romance
Feb 14, 2020 marked it as to-read
Lucia Franco - SAY YES: A Hush, Hush Novella

𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

Release date: February 25, 2020

I broke all the rules.

He knows my true self.
Our relationship is far from a game.
I've never felt this close to a man.

Now he wants to make me his wife.

Kelly Green
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This "novella" (it was a lot more than any novella I have ever read....) was the perfect follow up to Hush Hush. James and Aubrey are still one of the hottest couples that I have read about. And the feelings that this book brought up were crazy real for me. There were some things that happened that made my heart break a little. Anyone who read Hush Hush needs to read this immediately! THIS is their "happily ever after". And then you learn some stuff about Natalie that makes you want to know ...more
Kim Whitehead
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Devoured this book!! Pulled me in from the first page!! Hotness overload!! True and passionate love!! Age is just a number! Witty and sensual! Love always prevails!! Zaddy!! Phenomenal story with hopefully a hint of what may come!!
Amanda Rowell
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
James and Aubrey's story is magical. It is a testament to true love. These two people are made for each other. They had a few issues before they could be together fully but they never gave up on each other. I love this story of these two people.
Amanda
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars
3.5 ish

There was something missing in this that I cant place right now, but compared to Hush,Hush it doesnt stand up. There was quite a bit of repetition especially in the beginning and I wasn't sucked back into the Aubrey/James love story immediately. That dissapointed me because at the end of Hush, Hust I was dying for more due to the emotional rollercoaster I had just ridden. This just fell flat for me.
Daffy Kraizel
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing better than Lucia's words. Cant get enough of this fabulous author. Another great story, I enjoyed rekindleing Aubrey and James's relationship and watching them grow together.
Their love is undeniable, strong and passionate. I felt every thing with them. So, so good!
Susanna Needs a GREAT Book Please
I have no idea why I read this, I did return it though because it was awful. It was a DNF because I couldn't get past the repetitive, cheesy, cringe worthy sex scenes and repetitive dialogue. This felt like a filler book to bring in a few $ while she decided who to copy next.
K.S. Rochell
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All-consuming, addicting, the chemistry, the passion, the sensuality this novella was fire!

Lucia has done it yet again delivers with a bang No one dose age gap like Lucia! Talk about addictive. This book consumed me!

I cant wait for more!
Celesha Carillo
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
James & Aubrey are everything!
This novella was exactly what we needed after Hush Hush
It filled this heart with so much love, it was bursting from the seams.
Get ready to trip, and tumble and fall head over heels in love with James & Aubrey all over again!

And oh that ending had me SHOOK!
Full review coming...
Angelica
Shelves: age-gap, arc
What Can I say? I can never get enough of Aubrey and James. Sorry, not sorry.

I live for their chemistry, their passion and their love story that started in the most unconventional way, but I love that about them because they beat the odds and were making it work so good until they hit a rut and that's when the topic of marriage came up. You would think everyone wants to get married, but that's not the case at all, and when James learns this about Aubrey it breaks him and I'm not gonna lie, it
heareads
From the minute I saw that James and Aubrey were getting a novella, I have been desperate for this book.

I fell in love with James and Aubrey in Hush Hush and fell deeper with them in Say Yes.

James and Aubrey are at a stage in their relationship where he wants her as his wife. Aubrey doesnt want things to change for them and thinks marriage will do that. I could have throttled her and her reasons, making James feel bad about their love! Aaagh! ☺

Anyway, this book pours out with the love J&A
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • Where the Little Birds Are
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Poison
  • Bittersweet Love (Written in The Stars #2; Bittersweet)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Mating Theory
  • King  of the South (Belgrave Dynasty, #1)
  • Watch With Me
A competitive athlete for over ten years, Lucia Franco currently resides in sunny South Florida with her husband and two boys. Paranormal romance was her first love, but she has a soft spot in her heart for small-town and reunion romance stories.

When Lucia is not hard at work on her next novel, you can find her relaxing with her toes in the sand at a nearby beach.

Find out more about Lucia at