Start by marking “Charmer” as Want to Read:
Charmer

Charmer

NICO

She serves me coffee late at night when I come around to write lyrics,
but its not the caffeine Ive gotten addicted to.

Weve got the spark, but shes the only woman in town
who seems to be immune to my charms.

When its time for me to leave for my cross-country tour,
I just cant imagine not seeing her for months.

So I offer her a job on the road with me.

KAT

Everyone in LA knows
Kindle Edition
Published March 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Charmer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charmer

Start your review of Charmer
AJ
5 stars!

OMG, I am so in love with this book! Sweet, fun, dirty, laugh-out-loud funny, emotional and gorgeously romantic, its a fantastic rocker romance where the ex-manslut singer/songwriter falls hard for a single mother and her little boy in a chemistry-filled and fabulously functional love story. This story owned my heart from start to finish and I freaking loved it!

My newest rockstar crush, Nico Todd, was previously introduced in Sleeper (another fantastic read) as the older brother of Willa
Carmen Rae
Normally rock star romance isn't my thing, but I was just so in the mood for a good single parent romance. And ever since I read the blurb for this and it sounded so sweet I just had to get my hands on it.

Nico wasn't exactly a rock star even if he had previously been living the rock star lifestyle. But he was such a sweet guy and I loved him and his family. I really wish that I had read Sleeper before so I could have gotten a little more background on him and his sister and best friend /
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great read! I have looked forward to Nicos story since reading Sleeper, and it did not disappoint! Unique, funny, quality main characters as well as a fantastic supporting cast and excellent storyline. Kayley Loring has once again written a feel-good story with some outright funny moments. From the first chapter I was hooked on this page turner.

Charmer was such a fun and engaging story. It really gave me the happy feels when I was reading it. Kayley Loring has quickly become a go-to
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kayley Loring, youve done it again. Youve written another fantabulous Five Plus Star read that has definitely earned a spot on my Top Five List of 2020. I love Nico and Kat! Youve managed to create another fantastic couple to rival Shane and Willa from Sleeper. Well done you! What makes this book such an incredibly enjoyable, humor filled, sexy times, wit filled read is how well written it is. Youll read through it gobbling up all the syllables (😉) and all the words.
I love all your words
Jo
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I AM A NICOHOLIC!!

I will never tire of reading Kayley Loring's words. Her ability to create characters and situations that make us laugh and cry; gasp in shock and swoon in utter lust is awe-inspiring.

Now that Shane and Willa (read Sleeper for their story; it's my fave!) have their HEA, it's Nico's turn! Seeing his sister with his best friend be so happy and in love triggers something in him which is amplified by the diner waitress he is besotted with.

Everything that Kat does is for the
Book Snob Sue
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE...did I mention that Nico was MINE? Yeah, totally meant to. Nico, Nico, my Nico, for all of you that havent seen my social media.I have a whole claiming shirt devoted to my Nicoand yeah, its just as funny as it sounds. Oh and before I forget, you may see other people trying to claim my man...but I got the claiming tee...and a claiming stamp🤣.

Nico is Willas brother and Shanes bestie from Sleeper, the wild musician, but
Erin Lewis
5 Star review of Charmer by Kayley Loring

Kayley Loring is a relatively new author to me. This is Nico and Kats story with an adorable little boy called Tate.

This was a story that had me riveted from the first to the last chapter. It made me laugh, it made me cry and was an entertaining read.

I fell hard and fast for Nico, he was totally swoon worthy. I loved how infatuated he became with Kat and then with her son Tate; it was truly heart warming.

This is a story of breaking down walls, of
Kate R
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I have been eagerly anticipating Charmer since we first met Nico in Sleeper and this did not disappoint. This is still a standalone. Nico is a playboy, musician who has met his match in a single mom waitress, Kat. They have tons of chemistry and when he has to leave on tour, he offers her a job to go with him, and she brings along her son and her mother on the tour bus. Nico and Kat start a friendship that turns into more. Its a sweet musician/single mom romance, with some added childish jokes ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that yet again Kayley has given us a story that you will fall in love with both mc. I diont think that there has been a book of hers that I dislike. So we meet Nico who is known to charm the ladies and not one of them every turns him away, until now. He in instantly captivated by Kat and she wont give him the time of day which is so confusing to him. Kat is amazed that the Nico is in her diner and wanting to get with her, she cant believe but she can't submit because she is a ...more
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Charmer by Kayley Loring
Musician and the waitress, 5 stars

I would like to start off that Kat is so much more than a waitress, shes a lady boss. But to learn more about that than you need to read Charmer. I absolutely enjoyed Charmer. Loring pulled me in with Nico and his fun self who falls for Kat who is oh so serious. Not because she wants to be but because she has to be. I sped through Charmer like the pages were on fire and when I finished, I sighed in contentment. I cannot wait to see what
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: jessica, gemma
Gemmas Review

This was a sweet rockstar romance that really had me excited to find out what will happen with this great characters. I really loved the storyline of this story and the way that the characters met in the story. This was a great story that was filled with emotion throughoutit.

Kat is a stong single mum that does whatever she has too for her son. She always puts her son first and this means no looking for a relationship. I really enjoy the way that she is with Nico.

Nico is the gorgeous
Jeprs
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nico is a musician... Hes has eyes for her and no one else since he first met her. Kat is special, and he wants to know her. Hes always wanted that person that he cant wait to come home to when hes on the road. He cant get Kat out of his mind. So he keeps going back....

Kat is a waitress at the coffee shop Nico frequents. She went to film school, is a photographer. Shes not looking for a musician in her life. She needs stability. She thinks Nico is someone who cant be that for her, so she keeps
Kari Hansen
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nico has turned his career as a child actor into a career as a musician. He starts out going to the diner to work on his music, but it doesnt take long before he realizes the real reason he is there is his feelings for Kat, the waitress.

Kat is a single mother for her six year old son Tate and he is her world. Although she is attracted to Nico, she isnt about to be distracted by a musician who will be out of town more than he is around.

When Nico offers her a career opportunity that is very
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Kayley Loring strikes again with Charmer! This swoony romance loaded with humor and emotion will have you captivated start to finish. Guaranteed. I already adored Nico from the previous book, but now Im completely in love with this man. This former playboy did not know what hit him when Kat came into his life.
He went from having no real connections to falling harder than anyone else, both for Kat and her son (who happens to be the cutest little guy ever!) Their slow build to becoming one of the
Andrea Thompson
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great place to enter this world, even if it's not what the author intended! Nico. Oh, Nico. You're impossible not to love. And Kat, you're every real mama I've ever known, but probably hotter. lol

This whole cast is stellar, the adventure fun and exciting and the love story tremendous! Definitely a recommend.
Pamela
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nico is a rock singer with a crush on Kat. Kat is a waitress and everything she does is for her 6 year old son Tate. Nico is tempting for Kat but she is worried about her son. I enjoyed reading about the interactions between all of the characters in this story. A visit with Sean and Willa from Sleeper is great as well. A good read.
Karen
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Kat and Nico...plus their family and friends.
A Damach
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Funny, romantic, and sexy. Just what I needed. Loved both books in this series. In my top 3 of the year so far. Definitely a reread in the future. Going to look into her other books.
booksiflove
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much, I couldnt put it down! Finished it by 4.30am in the morning!!

Kat, single mom, works as a waitress in a restaurant. Preferably the night shift, so by day shes there for her son Tate.

Nico, singer, comes by to that restaurant almost every night Kat works as hes intrigued by her and wants to date her.
Nico is preparing to go on tour for 3 months, but he doesnt want to leave Kat, so he offers her a job to tour with him.

3 months on a tour bus with a hot singer? The chemistry
Rosie
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kayley Loring has done it again, another sweet and sexy story about a single mother and a singer musician. You meet Nico in Sleeper, but you dont have to have read that first to read Charmer. However, I was intrigued by his character and couldnt wait to meet the girl who would knock him off his feet, and Kat was the perfect woman to do that.

Nico, a former child actor, turned charming singer songwriter who has a playboy past but having watched his sister settle down, he knows hes ready to do that
Jeeves Reads Romance
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a FEEL GOOD, light, sweet, and SEXY read! I always look forward to Kayley Loring's books, but I knew this was going to be a good one - and I was not wrong. It's got a hero who may be a bit of a charmer, but he knows when he's found the right girl. Nico is a playful musician with a playboy past who becomes the epitome of a swoonworthy hero by the end of the book. It's the kind of read you can devour in one sitting; that will make you feel better about your day; that has such little angst ...more
Gsmitty
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just devoured Charmer by Kayley Loring, and am asking myself where has this author been my whole life? (I have immediately gone and downloaded Sleeper, needing to find out more about Willa and Shane since seeing them as epic secondary characters in Charmer!)
But, back to Charmer, back to this beautiful story that had me chuckling and then feeling totally side-tackled in the most magnificent way as humor and emotion collided on the page in a way that kept me hooked, and kept me enthralled till
Skye Yanovsky
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ive been in a reading funk with everything going on. I started to read Charmer because I love her books so much and hoped it would stop this funk I am in. This was the PERFECT book to take me away from life for a while. I love Kayleys books for a very specific reason...she gives us these easy & super steamy romances that dont have any unnecessary angst or drama and that completely steal your heart. Yes, her characters have to overcome some odds and difficulties but its done is such a mature ...more
Victoria Weston
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that Ive read by this author and omg it's fabulous. If you are looking for a book that is a real romance then this is that book. I must say I really enjoyed reading this book and seeing how this played out. I really like this author writing style and this title and cover is awesome.

Nico is a charmer but can sometimes act like a moody teenager he's also a great loyal and genuine guy too. He moved to town to be closer to his sister and Shane. Nico has started coming into the
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sorry Shane and Keaton, but youve both been demoted to #2 and #3 on my Kayley Book Boyfriend list.

I LOVED every single thing about this book. Nico is a charmer, he is talented, sweet, caring, loving, protective. It is impossible not to fall in love with him. Kat is a single mom to the most adorable little boy, she is hard working and insanely talented. She is loving and caring and strong. There is so much chemistry between Nico and Kat from the moment the met. Kat tries to deny it, but you can
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Shelves: romcom
I am totally smitten, in love, and CHARMED by Kayley Loring's newest book!!

Nico Todd hasn't been looking for long term, but it is said, when you find the ONE, you just know. Nico is drawn to the new waitress at a diner close to his home and no matter what he tries to tell himself (which his inner monologues are hilarious) he can't tear himself away from the beautiful, red-lipped woman, even when she turns down his charm.

Kat Dempsey works hard at avoiding Nico's flirting. Yes, she isn't a
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super fun read, this is one not to be missed.

Charmer by Kayley Loring is definitely all that and more. Nico has charm in spades, he has the looks too and is oooh, so sexy with dreamy eyes and a body you just want to eat. I read Sleeper previous to this, its about Nicos sister Willa and his best friend, Shane. Nico and Shane have known each other since they hit the headlines in their own TV show and were huge teenage stars. But, time has moved on. Shane is still a highly sought after actor, but
Caroline F
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, sexy read!

"The first kiss was the end of me. And the beginning of us."

The moment Nico Todd steps inside The 101 Coffee Shop, he's absolutely captivated by his beautiful waitress. However, she seems resistant to his charms. When she finally lets slip some clues that she might not be as immune to him as he thought, he fights hard to make her see him - see beyond his public persona. When he makes her an offer she can't refuse, he finally realises that maybe he might be ready for
Jenifer Briggs
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been in the desperate need of a feel good romance with all the feels along with some hilarious moments, and this book checks everything off that list and then some!!

This is my first read by this author so I didn't realize it was part of a series -- which I'm definitely going back and reading -- but we are introduced to Nico, who after seeing his own sister get her HEA, wants to find his own lady love. When he meets the fiesty waitress, Kat, he can't stop thinking about her and instantly
Sarah_Loves_Reading_Romance
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a Nicoholic

Wow! I don't normally like famous musician romances, the many many women they've been with who keep popping up, but if you are worried about that in this book, let me reassure you, that's not the way this goes. Don't get me wrong, Nico is no virgin by any means, but there is something so endearing about him from the very first page, he is the one obsessed by Kat, going to see her every night at her job, hating the nights he can't be with her and keep coming back when she tells
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Trade
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy
  • Number Neighbors
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals #5)
  • Fool Me Once
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • Fighting For Your Touch (Fighting, #3)
  • Rising West (Turner Artist Rocker, #1)
  • Fighting With Faith (Fighting, #2)
  • Fighting For a Second Chance (Fighting, #1)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Takedown (Fighting Love #3)
  • Clinched (Fighting Love #2)
  • Tapping Out (Fighting Love #1)
  • Take Two
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Rafe: An Arizona Vengeance Novella

To receive emails about NEW RELEASES please sign up for the newsletter here:

News & Interviews

“She shakes her head, forcing her red lips to frown at me while giving me a dismissive ‘I can’t with you right now’ wave and turns her attention back to her other customers.
You can with me, Kat. You will. I don’t get why you haven’t yet, but you can, and you will.
0 likes
“It’s not like I come in here every night. That would be lame. I just think about coming here every night. I think about Kat.
This isn’t me.
It’s not good.
It’s not cool.
But hey, I’ve filled three notebooks with lyrics that vary from shitty to decent and recorded a dozen demos of songs that are basically about having a non-stop boner, so there’s that.”
0 likes