Start by marking “Charmer” as Want to Read:
Charmer

Charmer

NICO

She serves me coffee late at night when I come around to write lyrics,
but it’s not the caffeine I’ve gotten addicted to.

We’ve got the spark, but she’s the only woman in town
who seems to be immune to my charms.

When it’s time for me to leave for my cross-country tour,
I just can’t imagine not seeing her for months.

So I offer her a job on the road with me.

KAT

Everyone in LA
Published March 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Charmer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charmer

Start your review of Charmer
AJ
5 stars!

OMG, I am so in love with this book! Sweet, fun, dirty, laugh-out-loud funny, emotional and gorgeously romantic, it’s a fantastic rocker romance where the ex-manslut singer/songwriter falls hard for a single mother and her little boy in a chemistry-filled and fabulously functional love story. This story owned my heart from start to finish and I freaking loved it!

My newest rockstar crush, Nico Todd, was previously introduced in Sleeper (another fantastic read) as the older brother of Will
Anne OK
I've been trying my best to clean out my Kindle Unlimited choices that have stacked up to the max. Most seem to be sports-related or rock-n-rollers. Anyway, short and to the point on the reviews. Most of the choices have been pretty evenly divided between thumbs-up or thumbs-down. I count three stars as a thumbs-up in this case.

I was apprehensive -- but then something sparked and I ended up being a Nicoholic! It was fun to ride along on the tour bus with the group of misfits plus a six-year old
Carmen Rae
Normally rock star romance isn't my thing, but I was just so in the mood for a good single parent romance. And ever since I read the blurb for this and it sounded so sweet I just had to get my hands on it.

Nico wasn't exactly a rock star even if he had previously been living the rock star lifestyle. But he was such a sweet guy and I loved him and his family. I really wish that I had read Sleeper before so I could have gotten a little more background on him and his sister and best friend / brothe
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great read! I have looked forward to Nico’s story since reading Sleeper, and it did not disappoint! Unique, funny, quality main characters as well as a fantastic supporting cast and excellent storyline. Kayley Loring has once again written a feel-good story with some outright funny moments. From the first chapter I was hooked on this page turner.

Charmer was such a fun and engaging story. It really gave me the happy feels when I was reading it. Kayley Loring has quickly become a go-to auth
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Nico and Kat’s journey was a joy to watch and I loved that while Nico was a popular musician who enjoyed everything thI took a chance on new to me author Kayley Loring and I’m glad I did, Charmer was an engaging, entertaining, and sexy single parent romance.

RateTheRomance
I really liked the first book in this series so I was excited to read CHARMER. If you like a book where the hero PUTS IN THE WORK to woo the heroine then you will love this book! Nico goes from unattached playboy to patiently charming single mom, Kat, until she is ready to risk her heart. Along the way there are about a gazillion swoony-worthy moments between Kat and Nico. Can I have a sexy Rockstar sing to me while dancing me around a parking lot...please?

Kat is a single mom and I was so happy
Claire Annovazzi
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(audiobook) After only two books, this author might be a new favorite. I love the deadpan humor, the scorching heat and the beautiful emotions. The epitome of romcom.

I enjoyed the way Nico inserts himself slowly in Kat’s life and family. Such commitment was great to read about. And though I wasn’t a fan of the lyrics, it was nice to see his feelings expressed through them. I loved seeing him building a family for himself where his was lacking.

The side characters were delightful, special mention
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kayley Loring, you’ve done it again. You’ve written another fantabulous Five Plus Star read that has definitely earned a spot on my Top Five List of 2020. I love Nico and Kat! You’ve managed to create another fantastic couple to rival Shane and Willa from “Sleeper”. Well done you! What makes this book such an incredibly enjoyable, humor filled, sexy times, wit filled read is how well written it is. You’ll read through it gobbling up all the syllables (😉) and all the words.
I love all your words
Dawn
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nico and Kat...swoon. I love a manwhore musician that finds his heart in the eyes of another. I mean, it's like my crack, if I did crack, well you know what I mean. Kayley Loring has quickly become a MUST READ author for me. Her banter, journals, and heart radiate off of the pages and straight into my reader soul. I love her characters, her writing, and humor. If you haven't yet met her stories, go now, I will wait. On to the next book. I think it's called Troublemaker. I am already excited. xo ...more
Jo
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-team
I AM A NICOHOLIC!!

I will never tire of reading Kayley Loring's words. Her ability to create characters and situations that make us laugh and cry; gasp in shock and swoon in utter lust is awe-inspiring.

Now that Shane and Willa (read Sleeper for their story; it's my fave!) have their HEA, it's Nico's turn! Seeing his sister with his best friend be so happy and in love triggers something in him which is amplified by the diner waitress he is besotted with.

Everything that Kat does is for the benefi
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charmer is a stand-alone novel by Kayley Loring. It's connected with at least one more book of this author I think, but it certainly is a stand-alone. The main characters are Nico, a musician and Kat a single mom and a waitress.

Kayley Loring is a new to me author and after reading this book, I am open to the idea of reading more of her books. I didn't like the way Nico was portrayed in the beginning. To be completely honest, after reading Nico's part of the blurb, I thought he was going to Kat'
Nina Wallace
Apr 07, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!!
Honestly I really loved Nico in this book, he was cool in Sleeper but this showed another side to him. As for Kat...she was fine but she was also super annoying. She kept hurting Nico and in my opinion she had no consequences to those actions. All in all it was a good read for sure!

7/10 might recommend
Book Snob Sue
MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE...did I mention that Nico was MINE? Yeah, totally meant to. Nico, Nico, my Nico, for all of you that haven’t seen my social media….I have a whole claiming shirt devoted to my Nico…and yeah, it’s just as funny as it sounds. Oh and before I forget, you may see other people trying to claim my man...but I got the claiming tee...and a claiming stamp🤣.

Nico is Willa’s brother and Shane’s bestie from Sleeper, the wild musician,
Erin Lewis
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of Charmer by Kayley Loring

Kayley Loring is a relatively new author to me. This is Nico and Kat’s story with an adorable little boy called Tate.

This was a story that had me riveted from the first to the last chapter. It made me laugh, it made me cry and was an entertaining read.

I fell hard and fast for Nico, he was totally swoon worthy. I loved how infatuated he became with Kat and then with her son Tate; it was truly heart warming.

This is a story of breaking down walls, of taki
Kate R
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I have been eagerly anticipating Charmer since we first met Nico in Sleeper and this did not disappoint. This is still a standalone. Nico is a playboy, musician who has met his match in a single mom waitress, Kat. They have tons of chemistry and when he has to leave on tour, he offers her a job to go with him, and she brings along her son and her mother on the tour bus. Nico and Kat start a friendship that turns into more. It’s a sweet musician/single mom romance, with some added childish jokes ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that yet again Kayley has given us a story that you will fall in love with both mc. I diont think that there has been a book of hers that I dislike. So we meet Nico who is known to charm the ladies and not one of them every turns him away, until now. He in instantly captivated by Kat and she wont give him the time of day which is so confusing to him. Kat is amazed that the Nico is in her diner and wanting to get with her, she cant believe but she can't submit because she is a singl ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kayley Loring is my new favorite author. She writes lighthearted, fun, sexy books that you can read and escape in. Nico is the epitome of a book boyfriend, Tate is the best kid ever and Kat deserves all the happiness! So many stars!!!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

For the first time, Nico is interested in a woman for longer than a one time thing. She's the one woman he cannot stop thinking about, and she won't even go on a date with him! What's a dreamy songwriter/musician to do? Well, once he finds out her big secret, he invites her to go on tour with him, and proceeds to fall in love with her even more.

Kat was certain Nico would not be interested in her once he found out her secret, so she was really surprised when he invited them on tour with him.
Lee Ann Schwartz
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved just about everything about Charmer by Kayley Loring! Nico and Kat are such a great couple, and their love story is so entertaining and fun. I listened to the audiobook, and Jason Clarke and Mackenize Cartwright hit it out of the park with the narration.

Nico is a former-child-star-turned-rock-star, kind of like a fictional Justin Timberlake. His awkwardness around his niece and nephew is highly entertaining, and you just know that when he falls for a single mom, he's going to seriously b
Caroline F
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, sexy read!

"The first kiss was the end of me. And the beginning of us."

The moment Nico Todd steps inside The 101 Coffee Shop, he's absolutely captivated by his beautiful waitress. However, she seems resistant to his charms. When she finally lets slip some clues that she might not be as immune to him as he thought, he fights hard to make her see him - see beyond his public persona. When he makes her an offer she can't refuse, he finally realises that maybe he might be ready for mo
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charmer by Kayley Loring
“Musician and the waitress, 5 stars”

I would like to start off that Kat is so much more than a waitress, she’s a lady boss. But to learn more about that than you need to read Charmer. I absolutely enjoyed Charmer. Loring pulled me in with Nico and his fun self who falls for Kat who is oh so serious. Not because she wants to be but because she has to be. I sped through Charmer like the pages were on fire and when I finished, I sighed in contentment. I cannot wait to see wha
2OCC Reviews
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica, gemma
Gemma’s Review

This was a sweet rockstar romance that really had me excited to find out what will happen with this great characters. I really loved the storyline of this story and the way that the characters met in the story. This was a great story that was filled with emotion throughoutit.

Kat is a stong single mum that does whatever she has too for her son. She always puts her son first and this means no looking for a relationship. I really enjoy the way that she is with Nico.

Nico is the gorgeou
Jeprs
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nico is a musician... He’s has eyes for her and no one else since he first met her. Kat is special, and he wants to know her. He’s always wanted that person that he can’t wait to come home to when he’s on the road. He can’t get Kat out of his mind. So he keeps going back....

Kat is a waitress at the coffee shop Nico frequents. She went to film school, is a photographer. She’s not looking for a musician in her life. She needs stability. She thinks Nico is someone who can’t be that for her, so she
Pam
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Nico's life was all about who would be the next girl that he would hook up with. Being a famous musician there are always girls hanging around. Until he ends up at a late night coffee shop in LA and he meets Kat.

Kat is the beautiful waitress that he can't keep his mid off of but she wants nothing to do with him. This was something new for Nico. He spent weeks coming to this coffee shop trying to get Kat to have dinner with him, but her answer was always no she didn't date her customers
Danielle Street
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love rock-star romances and this one did not disappoint!

Kat found herself a single mom as a result of a one night stand. 6 years later, she has made a good life for her and her son, Tate while living with her mother. She is very devoted to her son and providing for him is her sole focus in life. Kat is working as a waitress in a local coffee shop when she recognizes a customer as an actor from one of her favorite shows as a teenager. She begins to feel a connection with him as he becomes a reg
Sunny Shelly Reads
I fell in love with Nico in Sleeper, so I was very excited to see him get his own story!

Singer/songwriter Nico Todd has a rep for being a ladies' man, but from the moment he saw sweet waitress Kat serving coffee in his favorite late-night diner, he was smitten. She's brushed him off for months, despite feeling a flicker herself whenever she's around Nico. But as a single mom, Kat knows that her lifestyle and Nico's lifestyle would just not gel.

But when Nico learns that Kat is a gifted photograph
Jing Kemp
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️Oh Nico, Nico, Nico my new favourite #bookboyfriend. I love you, I love you. ❤️

Kayley Loring is beginning to be my one-click author. This is the third book I’ve read and listened from her and I could not put this book down. Ms. Loring knows her swoonworthy stuff. I had non-stop giggles (#kilig) while I’m reading and listening to the book. The #kilig factor is through the roof with Nico and Kat’s story. Tate is so adorable. Lou and Grammie are the coolest grandmother. Shane and Willa are wonder
Fiona Fog
Road Tripping

Single mom Kat can’t help the attraction she feels towards Nico. The musician who frequents the diner she works at. He’s made no secret of his interest in her. But for Kat all she can see is heartbreak. She’s got plans, but she also doesn’t know how much longer she’ll be able to resist Nico.

Nico manwhore, wait re-formed once he spotted Kat. There’s something about her that he can’t ignore. She’s different and she’s the first woman ever to say no.

But our leads persists in his pursu
Dannie Johnson
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having a humongous grin on your face while listening to/reading a story is a good thing right?
Then I must say, job well done! This is the type of story I can consider an automatic relisten!
How can you not love this story? Child actor turned rockstar Nico and Kat’s love story is so heartwarming. From the sweet way he pursues her, to his love for her son! From my understanding Nico is introduced in Sleeper which I didn’t read or listen to, but I felt like because of the way his story was told, th
Kari Hansen
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nico has turned his career as a child actor into a career as a musician. He starts out going to the diner to work on his music, but it doesn’t take long before he realizes the real reason he is there is his feelings for Kat, the waitress.

Kat is a single mother for her six year old son Tate and he is her world. Although she is attracted to Nico, she isn’t about to be distracted by a musician who will be out of town more than he is around.

When Nico offers her a career opportunity that is very temp

• Fighting For Your Touch (Fighting, #3)
  • Fighting With Faith (Fighting, #2)
  • Fighting For a Second Chance (Fighting, #1)
  • Takedown (Fighting Love #3)
  • Clinched (Fighting Love #2)
  • Tapping Out (Fighting Love #1)
  • Rafe (Arizona Vengeance #6.5)
  • Triple Team
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Forbidden Crush
  • Smolder
  • Huge X10 (Huge, #8)
  • Seven Groomsmen from Hell (Love by Numbers, #6)
  • Mating With The Pride
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy, #1)
  • 3 Bosses' Assistant (Love by Numbers, #2)
  • Five Mafia Captors' Virgin (Love by Numbers, #4)
  • Six Single Dads' Nanny (Love by Numbers, #5)

To receive emails about NEW RELEASES please sign up for the newsletter here: