Start by marking “Ashes (Web of Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ashes (Web of Desire, #3)

Ashes

(Web of Desire #3)

From what Ive tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire... ~ Robert Frost

Patrick has awakened a fire I forgot existed.

Will this renewed desire warm my soul or consume my world?

Is it too late?

Will the life we yearn to have survive the ashes?

From New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes a brand-new dark romance, ASHES, set in the dangerous world of
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 440 pages
Published April 7th 2020 by Romig Works

To ask other readers questions about Ashes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ashes

Start your review of Ashes (Web of Desire, #3)
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 The Best Stars

I loved it!! Aleatha Romig ended this trilogy super strong. It was emotional, suspenseful, heartfelt, painful and passionate. I cant stress enough how much I loved this trilogy. Human sex trafficking is not an easy topic to broach but this author created a story that sheds light to the pain and suffering that can occur in a story about resilience, strength and a love that never died.

You cant help but admire and love the heroine of this story, Madeline Kelly. Shes a fighter and
Renita McKinney
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now that Ive had a few hours to catch my breath because Aleatha totally left me breathless with the conclusion of Patricks story, Ashes.

There are some authors that cause me to lose myself in their stories, sometimes I think never to find myself again. Aleatha Romig is at the top of that list. There is never a moment I am not immersed in her words, in her characters, in her world.

If youve read my two previous reviews for Spark and Flame, you will understand why I have been impatiently patient
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4,5 stars

Writing a  no spoiler  review will be hard as its the third book of the series.  But lets try it!

From the synopsis you can guess that Maddeline has found Patrick again.

We were left on a double cliffy by the end on book two. About a big reveal concerning Maddies identity and about uncertainty for her fate!

Would she stay prisoner or would she be freed?

The third book starts right where we left and I thank Aleatha for quickly dealing with one of these two cliffy. Aleatha went straight to
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Ashes is the explosive and heart-wrenching final installment of the Web of Desire Trilogy. Full of twists and turns, conflict and heartbreak, the conclusion to Patrick and Maddies story is Aleatha Romig at her absolute best. After that bombshell dropped at the end of the previous book, I had no idea where the author was going to take us, and boy did she take us on a ride. The danger and suspense elements were just as captivating as the sizzling hot romance and the intense revelations.

All around
Myla
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing

What a stunning conclusion. Patrick and Maddie's story (Web of Desire Series) is one for the book. The storyline and characters kept me engrossed. The plotline flowed well through every chapter.

Madeline is one of the bravest characters I read from this author. What she has gone thru is really terrible for a young woman to experience but that's the reason why she became resilient as a person. Her POV switches between the past and the present.

Patrick continues to prove that he will do anything for
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 25, 2020 is currently reading it
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by author)

photo 708800B6-901E-4A2B-8B1A-C8DCD774F259_zpsqkbfrd0n.jpg
Thelma
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
The conclusion of web of desire was everything I was expected, the passion, the angst, the romance everything Maddie and Patrick needed was there. I really enjoy this book so much..

Ashes, is the thrids book on the Web of Desire, this book was a little harder to read as we get to see what happened in Maddie's life on the previous years, it really made me cry how much she suffered, how cruel men and people were with Maddie, it kind of shakes you to ask your self how is it possible that there are
Kerrie Campbell
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final installment of this trilogy was simply amazing.

The conclusion to Patrick and Maddie's story left me just speechless.
So it took me an hour or so to come back here to write this.

To find each other after so many years with the why's and how's was truly heartbreaking and heartwarming.

Patrick would do just about anything for his Maddie girl and I just found him so darn gushy, I loved everything about him.

Maddie was such a strong person what she had to overcome was truly amazing. With a
Melanie Cesa
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! How is it possible at the end of every new Aleatha series Im saying its my new favorite? But seriously, this story! My heart! And Im so excited theres going to be more. I love this world of Sparrows!

This story! Holy smokes! My heart is in overload. I have to say, I have never teared up in any of Aleathas stories, but this one, it got to me. And more than once! The emotions are overwhelming and there are so many! So much happens! I just cant contain my excitement over Patrick and Maddies
Franci Neill
5 Gripping Stars

This stunning conclusion to Patrick and Madelines story is at times gut wrenchingly painful, passionate, jaw dropping wide open in the revelations and sometimes all of these emotions at the very same time. Having said this, my review will be purposely vague because to say too much would risk revealing spoilers that you MUST experience yourself because to have things revealed out of context would literally ruin this book for you.

Ashes picks up where we left off in Flame and
Grace
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This third and final installment in the Web of Desire trilogy focuses on confessions, healing and revenge. And I finally got answers to questions I've had along the way.

Going into this book, I thought a lot of the drama would center around Madeline and Marion Elliott, the current creep that has purchased her. But Patrick handles that situation pretty swiftly, so the heart of the story takes place back on safer ground in Chicago.

Confessions
There's a lot about Madeline's past to unravel.
Who was
Boys in Books are Better
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Spectacular ending to this trilogy!!! The heat, the chemistry between Madeline and Patrick is SCORCHING hot!!

Ashes is book #3, the final book, of the Web of Desire trilogy. It is a continuation series, so be sure to read Spark and Flame prior to reading Ashes!

This trilogy follows the story of Patrick and Madeline. Without going into too much detail, Patrick and Madeline met very young, fell in love, and then were ripped apart...only to find one another again after 17 years with many
Jennie Wurtz
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aleatha Romig has done it again! I am left breathless and so very satisfied with the conclusion to the Web of Desire trilogy. Now that Ive had some time to reflect, Ive decided to keep this review brief. The less you know, the better. Just know that youre going on one heck of an awesome ride and know you wont want it to end. Patrick and Madelines story is so full of hope, strength, courage and determination. I love everything about it. Their journey wrapped up perfectly but not without some ...more
Andrea
Have you been Aleatha'd?

Because this book was all I had hoped it would be that Aleatha could create. Patrick and Maddie's story may be my favorite so far from this circle of friends. The story kept me so entertained that I couldn't put the book down. The twists and turns that Aleatha put into this story just kept coming. It's called the Web of Desire series because Aleatha has written quite the web. Patrick is still as alpha and dirty talking as ever along with his perfect book-worthy quotes.
AJ's book-reMarks
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashes, the dramatic conclusion to the Web of Desire series; its Patrick Kelly and Madelines story. A story of dangerous desires that have ignited a flame, once the fire is out, all that is left are the ashes to be picked up. The Sparrow Webs are interwoven that connect all four men and their women into an underground twisted, perverted, deranged life that no sane person could understand. Aleatha Romig has written several series, all interconnected on one of todays hot topics regarding human sex ...more
Sparklin
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
What a epic conclusion for Maddie and Patrick. So many twist and turns. That will have you say wow. Absolutely loved how she ended these two story.............
Need to catch up on Maddie and Patrick, then you will want to read Spark and Flame.
Jo
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you held your breath through a whole book before?if you have been Aleathas then you know what I mean. An explosively emotional ride that sees Patrick and Madeleines story come to its conclusion. I dont think I could love Patrick more than I do in this book.
Ashes sets out Madeleines life and its not the most pleasant of journeys but its a story needing to be told. It is compassionately and empathetically written.
The relationship of all the characters is so strong and loyalty bounds off the
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 What an Ending Stars ~

Aleatha Romig is one of my all time favorite authors!! Her trilogies are beyond amazing!! I dont know where or how she keeps coming up with these dark and seedy worlds but as long as she does, she will always have a reader fan in me.

As always with Aleathas books, I cant really say a whole lot about the storyline. I will say this was the perfect ending to this trilogy. I had no idea how this story would play out, but thats what
Chris
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashes is a MAGNIFICENT ending to this incomparable author's most recent Web of Desire Trilogy. I have yet to read one of her books that my jaw doesn't drop at some point in shear AWE at her writing ability. I LOVED this Series! Patrick and Madeline's story was unique, captivating, action-packed, heart-breaking, steamy and satisfying...everything you crave when reading a great novel. The Sparrow Men are at their Alpha-BEST in Book 3. Not to be outdone, their women are just as intelligent, ...more
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
The surprises just keep on coming!

Patrick is going insane as he plans to save Maddie from Marion's grip. This may be easy or it may go bad, but in the end, he must try and get his family together once and for all.

The past is never forgotten. For Maddie, she put away the past and just focused on surviving for the past 17 years. Now, as she wonders what the future will bring, all the memories of what she did to survive haunts her. All she can think of is making sure Ruby will survive this
Erica
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books
Awesome ending to an awesome trilogy.

Let me start this review by stating how much I love these characters! I. Love. Every. Single. One! These characters have each other backs through everything and I absolutely love that.

The conclusion to Maddie and Patrick's story is action packed and has your mind wondering nonstop while reading. This ending is PERFECT! Maddie's deserves everything and more. Patrick, mmmmm, Patrick is perfection. And all my Sparrow peeps!! Loved everything about this book.

Kelly Stuart
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whenever I finish an Aleatha series, I always think it cant get any better, however this has been my fav by far. It has everything in this last book, reunions, tears, sadness, happiness, murder, secrets revealed, what more do you want! Oh yes, a fabulous storyline to go with it. Definitely recommend this book. I love the world this is set in and everything Sparrow and look forward to reading about Reid & Lorna next ...more
Clare Fuentes
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have once again been Aleathead.

This book had me rereading parts so that I was sure i was reading what I was reading. So much information yet they all need to be there for the story to come to its conclusion. You will be fully invested in this story because Aleatha will have you turning pages and will never want you to book down.

The Sparrow men had me talking to my Kindle as if I was part of the conversation!!! Aleatha will have you thinking as if we know, yet we will never know.

As for
Sue
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you been Aleathad?? The queen of dark continues her reign with Ashes, book #3 in the Web of Desire series. This is the epic conclusion to Patrick and Maddys story. And epic it is! Weaving a tale of twists and turns you wont see coming, Ashes grabs you in its web and doesnt let go. The writing is brilliant and the characters have so much depth I never wanted it to end. I loved it. ...more
Stephanie  Romig
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect ending to Patrick and Madelines story. This story is complicated, it goes back in time throughout the book and helps to put all the pieces together and to tie up so many loose ends. I am looking forward to getting more from this series/spinoffs.
Susan Staudinger
WOW! Aleatha never fails to blow me away!! In this dark and twisted conclusion to her Web of Desire trilogy, Aleatha pulls out all the stops. Sinfully sexy and suspenseful, Ashes boasts an explosive storyline full of heartbreak, secrets, and revenge. But, more importantly, Patrick and Maddie finally get the HEA they have long deserved. It is everything I had hoped for and more. ...more
Maggie
Shelves: arc-read
The Web of Desire trilogy concluded splendidly with Ashes  and I'd lost myself in this suspenseful and captivating tale. In the chaos of betrayals, deceptions and manipulations, truth was reveal, vengeance was sought and hope was in the horizon.

My heart ached as Maddie continued to retell her horrific experience and the sacrifice she had to make because of survival and her love for her daughter. There was so much love and passion between and Patrick. He was truly a good man who stood
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ashes is the conclusion to Patrick and Maddies story and the Web of Desires trilogy. This story had me on the edge of my seat and was everything I could have hoped for when it came to Patrick and Maddie.

Patrick spent 17 years thinking his wife was dead, until she popped up randomly and back in his life. Now he is doing everything in his power to protect Maddie and Ruby and to keep them in his life forever. Maddie is strong. She has been through so much in the past 17 years, things she has to
Tammi
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying I read this book in a time of my life when I was struggling. For the first time ever I was unable to read. Books weren't holding my attention, I couldn't concentrate, my mind would wander. Then I started this one!
I got sucked back into the Sparrow world and the real world went away. That's why I love to read for the escape and that is exactly what happened.
The twist and turns as the story unraveled, the past story and connections revealed in a way that hurt my heart and
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
When I pick up a new Aleatha Romig series, I know I'm always in for one Hell of a ride. She makes me about lose my mind while waiting for that last book to come out cuz I'm greedy, I'm impatient..I act like a little kid stomping her foot waiting on that last book to be released.. I don't like waiting!!!

Butttt..boy the anticipation makes it that much sweeter when I finally get my hands on it and that's definitely how I felt when I got Ashes in my hands. I coveted this baby!!! Lol. Gahhh..I didn't
« previous 1 3 next »

• Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • The Trade
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Once A Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • You Were There Too
  • Inappropriate
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Maysen Jar Box Set
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1)
  • Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
  • Shark's Pride (Shark's Edge #2)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana, USA. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist ...more

Web of Desire (3 books)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)

News & Interviews