Start by marking “Murder on the Mountain (Marshall Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Murder on the Mountain (Marshall Brothers, #1)

Murder on the Mountain

(Marshall Brothers #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
She trusts him with her life, but can she trust him with her heart?

Emma Thomas hasnt been home in years. Only back in Staunton for a few months, she plans to put her investigative reporter skills to use in exposing the trafficking group using her peaceful, idyllic hometown to move drugs. But when she stumbles onto more than drugs, bullets start flying and she has to ask
Expected publication: May 2nd 2020 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Murder on the Mountain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder on the Mountain

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Murder on the Mountain (Marshall Brothers, #1)
Erin Lewis
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 star review of Murder On The Mountain (Marshall Brothers #1) by Carolyn LaRoche

Carolyn LaRoche is a new author to me. Two of my favourite types of reads together romance and mystery, what more could I ask for? Im not to sure where to start with this review as I do not want to give any spoilers away.

Murder On The Mountain had me invested in from the first page to the last, I could not put it down.

Emma Thomas, an investigative reporter is back in her home town to investigate a drug
Ruth Coniber Kroboth
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fast-paced romantic suspense story and an ending you won't suspect. Our heroine and hero were best friends throughout school but tragic circumstances kept them apart for many years. The story of their reunion and their work together to find a murderer will keep you engaged to the end. Highly recommend.
Donna Johnson
added it
Mar 10, 2020
Kai
Mar 26, 2020
Carolyn LaRoche grew up in snow country but fled the cold and ice several years ago. She now lives near the beach with her husband, their two boys, two finicky cats and one old dog. When she is not at the baseball field cheering on big hits and home runs, she is busy teaching science to unwilling teenagers.

News & Interviews