Start by marking “Boss Man Bridegroom” as Want to Read:
Boss Man Bridegroom

Boss Man Bridegroom

(The Bromance Club #3)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  7,206 ratings  ·  1,017 reviews
"Will you do me the greatest honor of all time and be my bridegroom?” she asks, hope in her eyes . . .

How did I get here? My assistant, bent on one knee, holding my hand, her expectant face waiting for an answer.

Just . . . how?

How did I go from being insulted by Charlee Cox to hiring her to be my assistant? How is it that she’s chaos in color - making me crazy and my li
Published January 21st 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Boss Man Bridegroom, please sign up.
C.S. Nuguid Yes. It's called "Diary of a Bad Boy."
Yes. It's called "Diary of a Bad Boy."
Rath's story "Boss Man Bridegroom" is the third book. LOL First book is "The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister," -- this one is about Bram and Rath's sister Julia. Then Roark's story, then Rath. (less)

·  7,206 ratings  ·  1,017 reviews

Start your review of Boss Man Bridegroom
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE+++++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”Thanks for uh, putting your leg on loan. You know how people say lend me a hand, well, I guess thanks for lending me a leg. Must have been weird huh, me humping it? Yeah, that’s really weird. Never thought I would actually hump my boss’s leg, but I guess never say never, right?”

This is why I love Meghan Quinn so much! Nobody writes rom-com like this author!! ”BOSS MAN BRIDEGROOM” is not your typical office romance between a C
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 23, 2020
Actual Rating: 5+ stars

Romantic Comedy | Office Romance | Marriage of Convenience

Incredibly fun and absolutely HILARIOUS! I laughed the whole way through and I’m not exaggerating at all! Meghan Quinn knows what her readers want and always delivers. From devastating breakups to insanely romantic makeups Meghan Quinn SLAYS it. Again, and again, and again. There’s really no wonder why she’s one of my top 3 favorite authors of all time! Her books are magical!

Boss
Meghan Quinn
Jan 16, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE!! Grab your copy now: mybook.to/BOSSMANBRIDEGROOM

Getting fake engaged to your hot, alpha male, billionaire boss can't be the worst idea, right?

Wrong. It's a very bad idea, very bad indeed. But it felt like a solution to all of my problems, and he was the one who offered up the "scheme." I was just the one who got down on one knee.

✔️ Romantic Comedy that will m
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
A fake wedding with her hot billionaire boss can't be such a bad idea, can it? 💍
Wrong, that's a really bad idea. 😂
At start it felt like a perfect solution for all of Charlee's problems, so she got down on one knee and asked Rath, her boss, to merry her... Then everything got complicated! 💥💙

📚 "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣? 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚... 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚." 📚

Megan Quinn is my
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Reviewer✦
5 STARS!

3a7efe3381c78b13b702138a2cc66ad4

Boss Man Bridegroom by Meghan Quinn was pure entertainment! There wasn't a moment I didn't laugh and giggle. This series is so much fun and a must read!!

Rath Westin was first introduced in book 1, The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister. His bromance with Bram Scott especially was EPIC! Rath had a relationship with his previous assistant which ended with him heartbroken. Now he's brooding and intense. He hires Charlee because of her ballsy, headstrong attitude. He soon realize
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This came recommended to me and I'm glad I read it. There was one scene whe I was laughing so hard my husband got rather frustrated with me for not being in on the joke (David Hasslehoff). The h was crazy in a good way, the grandma was her pea in a pod, and I liked Linus too. I, however, never really related to the H. I felt like something was missing with him and he was rather dull. I enjoyed this, but it was pretty much surface level fun -- nothing too deep, but on t
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Meghan Quinn has written some of my all-time favorite book boyfriends and RATH just got added to that list

Boss Man Bridegroom is laugh out loud funny and oh so sweet! This story is the perfect combination of funny, sexy, and sweet! The heroine made me howl with laughter and the hero made my swoon all the swoons! I absolutely love everything this author writes!

Here’s what I loved:
RATH and Charlee stole my heart completely. Her fun and quirky personality paired with structured plan was so much fu
Auntee
This book....this book...GAH...every time I finish a Meghan Quinn book I think 'this was it, this was the ONE', but I'm telling you --NO--THIS was THE ONE!
Any book that can make me smile, laugh, shake my head at the outrageousness of the character ( Charlee), swipe the (kindle) pages fast to see what happens next, hang on every thought the H/h have about each other (and beg them to just tell them, because you're on the same page and don't even know it)....where was I? Did I mention tears?

Ok. I w
Amy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“This kiss was sweet, short, nothing that would blow anyone’s socks off…besides mine. Because even though it only lasts a few seconds, its within those seconds that I get my first taste of her. It’s where I get to feel myself tip over the edge into falling for this girl. I’ve had many first kisses. Aggressive, passionate, consuming, but nothing like this. Nothing this sweet, this….understanding. Nothing that has ever made me want to drop all my defenses and expose my true self to a woman. And th ...more
Antonella
heroine behavior is utterly unprofessional I know that this is a fiction book but I actually need some semblance of realism, her behavior was a bit too much..but Grandma was annoying AF..

2,5 stars
Penny Reid
Jan 28, 2020 marked it as to-read

✔️ Romantic Comedy that will mel
Sentranced Jem
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
Meghan Quinn has become one of my favourite go to authors for rom-com.
I can always count of her to deliver the BEST rom-coms that are hilarious, heartfelt, romantic and so swoon worthy.
Boss Man Bridegroom was such great fun!

BMBG_teaser-3

Charlee is a character. She made me laugh out loud so many time, made me giggle with her fun, quirky personality.
I couldn’t stop laughing when Charlee caught Rath reading the historical romance.
Rath is just *sigh* 😍
Their chemistry is undeniably hot. No doubt about it.
BMBG_teaser-4

Boss
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars -

Story started to get boring ...
Meegz Reads
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Oh my gosh! This book was so much fun! I was hooked! Rath and Charlee have an amazing connection, and the banter between the two of them was fantastic. I was literally laughing out loud at my kindle at times, I loved it so much.

Both our main characters have been hurt in the past, and are cautious about any new romantic relationships. Both have good reason, but I felt more connected to Charlee's. Maybe because that was explained a l
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description

“We need to keep things platonic.”
“We are. Unless you’ve been making out with me without my knowledge.”

Boss Man Bridegroom was everything we were hoping for and more. We have been so intrigued by Rath since meeting him in The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend’s Sister where we cried tears from laughing at his bromance with Bram Scott. This was followed by Diary of a Bad Boy where we fell even more in love with the enigmatic Rath and once again cried laughing from the hilarious carry-ons of B
Dali
Meghan Quinn delivers another cute, flirty, sexy and lighthearted romance.

Rath Westn never expected to find THE perfect assistant when he ran into an overly excited about organization woman who asked him to take a picture under the Office Supply Con banner to commemorate the moment and then tried to kick him out of said convention because of his unruly attitude.

But after Charlee (bag of d!cks) Cox exceeded his expectations, made his life better, Rath has devised a plan Machiavellian plan to he
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••

I can't express how much I love this book.....  This by far is a book, by an author that I just adore, that I do not think can ever be topped.  Seriously it is the cherry on top of the sundae.  I can't get enough of this author!!!  Cant encourage you more to pick this one up!!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Such a cute read! Rath and Charlee met at a convention where Charlee insulted him and left him hanging. Next thing you know Charlee was hired as Rath’s assistant. They could not be anymore opposite from each other. Charlee is super bubbly, quirky, and over the top with all her office shenanigans, where Rath is more serious and reserved CEO. All work and no fun 😊 But the longer they work alongside each other the more boss/assistant’s lines blurred so much so that Charlee proposed marriage to her ...more
Syndi
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is fun read. After not so good read, I am glad I found humor and laughter in Boss Man Bridegroom. As always Miss Quinn has this uncanny ability to make the end of the year seems optimist.

The story revolving around a grumpy but very sensitive boss with his sassy, free spirited assistant. Their banter is hilarious. The the bromance between Raff and his boys are just.. swooning.
Just going to make this review short.

Overall this is a wonderful entertaining book.

4 stars
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book was everything. It was hilarious, sexy, sweet, and the characters, Rath and Charlee, has me reading with the biggest smile on my face and a heart that was full to the brim. Charlee is all the best parts of a quirky heroine her way of thinking is unlike anyone else. She literally brings joy and light wherever she goes. She is so much fun to read about. Rath was so sexy and I loved his confidence. He also showed vulnerability and was open. His bromance with Bram was ADORABLE. Utterly pre ...more
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hands down one of the best romcoms I have ever read. Easily a five-star rating for Boss Man Bridegroom. Meghan Quinn has written penned another spectacular book that is an absolute must read. This book had me laughing like a loon with the antics between Rath & Charlee! The way they met, their working relationship...their unconventional love story had me hooked right from the get go!

Boss Man Bridegroom is an office romance and marriage of convenience, with a difference. Meghan Quinn writes the b
Alley Ciz
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've have been waiting for Rath to get his story since we met him when the other half of the most epic bromance ever written got his book in The Secret To Dating Your Best Friend's Sister but whoa boy, did it not disappoint. This book had me full-on crying laughing emoji-ing it from page 1.

I love Rath. I really do. He's one of my favorite frat boys but oh my damn I'm having a huge music-blasting, confetti-popping girl crush on Charlee. She is hilarious and I want to be her best friend.

I love wh
TheBibliotheque ♡
April BOTM for the Romancetheque Book Club

Not my fave book club pick BUT, it was definitely the lightest and a good place to escape to for a few hours. And that is something I have been needing these days.

Rating: 3.5/5
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

I LOVED every moment of this book! Rath and Charlee are laugh-out-loud funny with their antics, super smoking hot with their attraction, and groveling specialists at the perfect moments.

Video review available in Week 4 Jan 19 – 25 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Anne OK
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard while reading a book. It was non-stop for 95%.

The amigo millionaire businessmen are a trio of odd ducks. Bram, Roark and the current hero, Rath. Good hearts and gorgeously described.

Our heroine, Charlee is an executive assistant with a knack for "planners" and colored pens. She is one dynamite girl in heels with a demonstrative and uninhibited personality. Whoa, does she have a mouth on her!

Maybe a little over-the-top but in a good way, and stre
Jessica Alcazar
Lord .... pleeeeeeeeeeease just give me a couple more hours a day so I can read all this woman's words! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! ...more
Jill M
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to lie when I heard the title for this book I was like huh? But as you read this book you will see it is perfect for this book. From the beginning I was hooked and laughing my ass off. Meghan doesn’t disappoint with the witty humor. This was one hilariously funny rom-com that will have tears in your eyes from laughing so hard.

Charlee is my spirit animal. She’s who I want to be when I grow up. Her confident don’t take no for an answer attitude makes her a kickass herioine. She is ex
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is the fourth book that I have read by Meghan Quinn and at this point, I can safely say that I will read anything this woman writes. She could pen the instruction manual for a box of tampons and I would probably be ecstatic. Her storytelling is unparalleled. She blows me away with every book she writes.

The characters in this book were a downright delight. They were so g
lucie
May 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, in-english
Story-wise it was an okay, average read but the humour ruined the book for me. Don't get me wrong, I am all here for quirky and sarcastic characters and situations that make me laugh but there is a fine line between good-funny and way-too-funny. The amount of humour, jokes, sarcastic notes and banter shouldn't top the actual story. It was unrealistic and yes, I laughed a few times, but I was annoyed by the jokes and too funny scenes quite early in the book.

(DNF at 80% but I managed to read a si
Meghan March

✔️ Romantic Comedy that will m

• Dangerous Games (Dating Games #3)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Code of Silence
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • The One for You (The Ones Who Got Away, #4)
  • Destructive (Combative, #3)
  • Dream With Me (The O'Callaghans, #1; With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Fashion Jungle
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Sound of Salvation (Deliverance #1)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

The Bromance Club (3 books)
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister (The Bromance Club #1)
  • Diary of a Bad Boy (The Bromance Club #2)

Articles featuring this book

Are you worried you've missed your perfect match? Your perfect romance novel match, that is. Don't worry; we're here for you. We've got ice cream,...
“I am desperately, hopelessly, crazy in love with you, Charlee Bag of Dicks. There’s no denying it, and there’s no stopping it. I was born with a piece of your soul inside me, and I want to claim it. Right here, right now.” 2 likes
“Tried what?” “Peeing standing. And I have to tell you, there’s something about standing while peeing that makes you feel powerful. No wonder men walk around with a sense of accomplishment all the time. But trust me when I say, it takes a lot of factors to make it work for a girl.” 0 likes